TriSys Recruitment Software

Modern Recruitment Software and Applicant Tracking System

TriSys Recruitment Software Reviews - Page 2

Excellent system

This is a genuinely excellent CRM system. We have been using another system and since we have switched over I have been amazed at the ease of use. The data I need to run my business is at the touch of a button and I am really impressed.

Pros

Ease of use and availability of data.

Cons

The system does not calculate temp rates properly. It needs to take in to account holiday and national insurance when calculating profits.

Great software

Pros

The simplicity of the interface is a great factor. You click one button and it takes you to where you want to go.

Cons

Not a lot to complain about. It's a very straight forward CRM

Hi Elliot, Thank You for your great feedback! Please feel free to let us know should you have any questions, we're always here to help.

Perfect for Recruitment Professionals

Having used TriSys as a CRM for the last year and a half, we could not be happier. The system offers a simple to use and highly productive interface, including automatic action workflows which make our daily jobs so much easier. Having used MS Excel in the past, we were very limited in growth potential and spent hours every week simply looking for information and making sure every communication, reminder and task were done correctly. As a result of using TriSys in the Cloud, we do not pay any fixed costs, it's simply a utility-based billing and we can access our recruitment database from anywhere, 24x7. I will definitely be recommending TriSys throughout my network.

Great for new Start Ups!

Having researched a number of different recruitment specific CRM solutions I found Trisys and their new Apex solution. From a functionality, support, development and of course cost perspective I have found it to be unrivaled. It is an easy to use cloud based platform which has everything you need as a recruiter setting up your business from scratch. Two of the biggest things for me when looking were to find a system which isn't dated and is instead being constantly developed and improved, coupled with fantastic system support. Trisys score top marks in both of these areas and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend their system to any recruitment business.

Cons

No doubt the best CRM for recruitment - wins by a long distance

Having been through dozens of recruitment software products and finding that what is often presented in the demonstrations isn't what is actually delivered to you after you sign up, we were pleasantly surprised when TriSys delivered every single feature (and more) out of the box. Not only did we have an excellent customer journey with TriSys, we've also had an unbeatable onboarding experience, completely free. Their support is always responsive, the email and calendar integrations work perfectly and we're especially impressed with the ease of use. Highly recommended and clearly the best recruitment CRM we've seen around.

Cons

A good tool to use but there are better tools out there which perform better

Good but not great, we are much happier with our current tool even though there are still some issues. I feel I am able to do a lot more and be more productive now without Trisys

Pros

This tool was very quick to integrate and implement . There were some very good reporting features within Trisys and the contact/candidate management functionality was good.

Cons

The software felt very clunky and slow most times. This was the main reason we decided to move away from the tool. The IT support we felt was lacking and it made have issues even worse as it took a while for this to be sorted out. It served a purpose for a while but we decided to move to a different tool

Perfect for my start-up agency

Having been working with a larger agency for several years, I knewI needed a CRM which worked very well and quickly too. With TriSys I really felt that the functionality available out of the box helped me in many ways and the onboarding experience has been second to none. The pricing is unbelievably good, I started with the free trial and was immediately offered the full level of service even before paying a cent...that's unusual, however as a recruitment professional I often feel this is exactly what I do for my clients and candidates too!

Simply Amazing Recruitment Database

Thanks to TriSys my team is able to focus on what matters: being on the phone sourcing the best candidates for the best clients. The system is easy to use and works very smoothly as a cloud service. In my view, automation is really where TriSys offers best value for money, allowing repetitive tasks to be completely automated. We can now be on the phone instead of switching between Excel spreadsheets and hundreds of emails. If you are looking for a recruitment software system, TriSys is definitely worth every star.

Excellent CRM Platform

As the IT Director for a well known recruitment organisation using TriSys for over 12 years, I can only say that this system is in many respects better than numerous ERP / CRM Platforms on the market and costs only a fraction of those systems, plus we can customise every aspect of the CRM using Microsoft Visual Studio. We are very happy with the relationship and find the cloud service to be fast and reliable. We can't praise the TriSys team enough. Thank You!

Great value for money!

As a startup agency looking for the best value for money, we found TriSys Apex to be the best system, offering free data import and free training videos, which have saved us time and money and allowed us to start our recruitment activities sooner than anticipated. We're really happy with the product and service, it's definitely 5 Stars and we are also happy to have UK based support and a dedicated account manager. You don't get this type of service easily.

Great Software & Great Team

Pros

It's very easy to use, the team have always been incredibly helpful and we have no complaints!

Cons

None at the moment, we are happy with the product.

Hi Sahil, thank you for your fantastic feedback! You are 100% correct: TriSys is incredibly easy to use and also extremely powerful, not to mention the fact that it can be used right from the start as a fully configured system whilst also supporting deep customisation capabilities. We are here to help with any questions and look forward to sharing even greater success stories together!

TriSys Recruitment Software on Capterra Review

Having swapped from an old software platform ''Red Rabbit'' and testing other platforms, it was clearly evident within the early stages that Trisys is a step above the best and you can see the software has been developed with the customer user in mind at all times, making every feature on there easy to use with very little effort to navigate.

Cons

Hi Josh! Thank you for your review of TriSys Recruitment Software!

Full options software, best in price range

Easy to use Great searching/matching options Saves time Don't miss any opportunity with clean dashboard Great service/helpdesk

New users (team of 3)

Been using the system for a couple of weeks, have had a number of queries that we have logged with the support team. Pleased to say that these are being managed efficiently and effectively..... and our Account Manager Fransisco has a sense of humour too!

Cons

Thanks Pippa it's always a pleasure to help!

TriSys Recruitment Software Version 8 is Terrific

100% recommended to any recruiter.

Pros

Outstanding functionality, easy to use, hugely powerful.

Cons

Doesn't make my tea for me.