Ubeya

Managed Flexibility Meets Workforce Management

Ubeya Reviews

Pros

The ease of use, thus, the amount of time it saved me. Really has been such a blessing not just for me as the Booker, but to our staff.

Jordyn K.

The simplicity and effectiveness of booking our staff. The staffing presentation to our clients is great.

Seth W.

Brian P.

Spencer T.

Spencer T.

Also, the Chat feature on the Ubeya App has never worked for my iphone 6. When I click on "chat" it simply says {"status": "Failed", "msg": "Invalid arguments.

Ellis O.

4.7

Super Efficient & Super Easy

We have saved money by having to the minute hours reported through the App. We have also improved upon ensuring staff coverage for our facility- Staff is able to communicate with each other or the Managers via the app if they are unable to fulfill their shift and thereafter find a replacement prior to the shift start. It's a great tool for any size business and a great value compared to the hardwire systems available on the market today.

Pros

The ease of use of the Software makes scheduling Staff a Breeze! Receiving scheduling notifications on ones phone is awesome, as well as communicating with Staff via the App has really streamlined our scheduling confirmation process. The ability to turn rules on and off and customize parameters for punching in and out is also helping us manage our Labor more efficently

Cons

Honestly, there are no Cons that I can think off

Ubeya is the best option for my very specific staffing company

I searched for so many softwares that would do what I needed for my company. Majority of them were way overpriced. Ubeya was the closest software I could find to checking off majority of the boxes in my list. I have figured out ways to work around some of the things i needed in the app - primarily, I book multi day events without specific shift times, and wish their was an option to just book workers...

Pros

Being able to see staff’s availability Sending staff job offers quickly The app and push noficaitions How the staff can adjust their own profile The options for filters when selecting staff for events How it will inform you if a staff member is double booked Love the talk feature to send mass messages to staff

Cons

Can’t create multi-day events without creating a new shift per day. (My bookings are for full weekend availability so I don’t even need the shift feature -biggest complaint with the software for me ) Wish staff could reply and ask questions directly to you about questions for a job booking (besides having to open the chat or send a separate email) Wish staff could reply with comments on the chat feed...

An Evolving Platform

Their customer service is great. They are very responsive and always eager to help. The admin software has made our lives so much easier. The staff side just needs some tweaking and a more robust messaging feature needs to be rolled out.

Pros

How receptive they are to our feature suggestions and how quickly they are implementing updates.

Cons

UI for staff is a bit confusing (i.e. clocking out for break vs out of the shift). The messaging feature is still not refined so we have to use another program for the time being. Hoping that will change soon.

Ubeya User Review

My overall experience with Ubeya has been great. I would recommend this to others.

Pros

What I like most about this software is how it keeps me and my staff organized. My event roster is all on one page with all their contact information. It provides a professional and streamlined appearance to clients.

Cons

As far as I'm aware, there isn't anything that I would change. It serves its purpose for my needs so I am very satisfied.

Thanks so much for your review! We're doing everything we can to create the best possible experience for all our clients. We're happy to see you are benefiting from our platform! :)

Best event scheduling app for price

Scheduling events is a breeze, managing staff is a breeze! My staff is where they are supposed to be when they are supposed to be there.

Pros

Our brand ambassadors love the ease of use of this app. The developers really took care in designing an app that our end users can easily navigate. As the event coordinator, I rely heavily on the GPS locations at employee clock-in and clock-out. Our events typically are staffed by 1 person, therefore having the GPS locator is an absolute must-have for us, not only for our piece of mind but our client as well.

Cons

I cannot say this is a con, but the only drawback of a new software app would be: The developers are always improving the app, to make this even more user-friendly. The changes are not dramatic, but I do have staff that is not very savvy with electronic devices, they do sometimes have difficulty with change. I will say the changes are always an improvement and welcomed by management, in fact - we have requested changes of certain features to accommodate our business model, and the developers were friendly and made even better improvements than I had envisioned.

Wow Cassie we're blushing! So happy about your experience with the GPS functions being so pertinent to your business. We definitely have more improvements and tweaks as we grow, but we promise to make updates as user friendly as possible - even for non-tech savvy users!

Fantastic for Staffing & Recordkeeping

Highly recommend it for a business where you need consistent event/program staffing. Very easy to have new individuals sign up and join your group, as well. No jumping through any hoops.

Pros

Ease of use- simple for both the company and the user. We have the ability to enter ALL necessary information regarding an event, and no longer have to continuously chase after people who want to work with us. Very practical when we are looking for extra help.

Cons

The color scheme can get a bit confusing, lots of different colors for different reasons (not enough staff requested, etc.). Also, the date layout starts on Monday rather than Sunday, so it gets confusing when using other programs with a calendar. I've tended to put an event on the wrong day by accident.

UBEYA SOFTWARE REVIEW

There team is amazing to work with and on top of every concern or need we have from an admin perspective. They assist us with customizing all of our needs as they arise. We have been fortunate to develop this into a strong system for our company of 500 + employees.

Pros

Casting/ Booking employees for events is fast and easy. Wonderful database and VERY user friendly. I love the calendaring features, as well as payroll to close out each job. Staff profiles provide great portfolios for booking as well.

Cons

All of the features are not fully functioning and we cannot fully rely on reports.

Phenomenal app that was easy to learn and incorporate into my business

The onboarding was very hands on and any follow up questions they replied with in a day. They really want to make sure you get the most out of the app and can leverage all the functionality of the app. I appreciate that.

Pros

As a small business owner I am wearing a ton of hats and I had no system to manage my employees. Before the app there were a series of phone calls and emails needed to secure the staffing and set schedules. Now it's as smooth as butter. I enter the event information and send it to my team. The app gives my staff all the information they need which has cut down on last minute calls to me. The clock in and clock out feature has everyone arriving on time because there is more accountability with this app. I am a huge fan and have been able to expand my team and will continue to use the service.

Cons

Something they are working on but right now sometimes I need multiple shifts on one day on one event and that is not possible.

Has revolutionized our event staffing process! Game changer!

Saves time which in turn saves money. Took away a lot of human error and repetitiveness. Allows our staff to keep track of their work easily as well.

Pros

The simplicity and effectiveness of booking our staff. The staffing presentation to our clients is great!

Cons

Sometimes the App is not as robust as the desktop version. Once and awhile some non-crucial glitches occur, but they are always quickly fixed.

Great feedback Seth! We love having you and your team onboard! We just released the new app at the beginning of the month, in the new rebuilt app we'll be able to do even more with the mobile Admin Panel.

We've been using Ubeya for just over a month. one of the team member is our customer service person and is great.

Pros

My staff loves seeing the schedule weeks in advance where possible. I like being able to assign shifts as well as having staff bid on shifts.

Cons

The mobile app keeps closing. That's the biggest drawback. My staff frequently sees prompts reminding them to clock in even after they've done so. When I log in from the mobile app, it closes unexpectedly on me as well.

I Use Ubeya as an Administrative Assistant and to Clock In/Out When Managing Events

Pros

Ubeya is pretty perfect for use from a staffing company. I used to work for a dozen staffing companies and now I just work for one. I think staff profiles on Ubeya look sleek and professional​ compared to some other sites I've seen. You can also have as little or as much information on these profiles as you want and very customizable on both ends.

Cons

Any problems I run into can be fixed because of the customizability my employer has over the software. From my perspective​, Ubeya is rock solid. That said -- A lot of our staff get confused when they are starting out because the online Ubeya profile and the Ubeya app are completely separate​ things. In a perfect world, our staff could edit their profiles and upload photos from the app, too. Also, the Chat feature on the Ubeya App has never worked for my iphone 6. When I click on "chat" it simply says {"status": "Failed", "msg": "Invalid arguments"}

Time Saver

Ubeya has saved us so much time in staffing which allows me to focus on more creative aspects of my job, which in turn has helped us be more successful. I can’t believe we used to do this all through email!

Pros

Ubeya completely streamlined our staffing process. Checking staff availability and assigning them to work shifts is so easy. I love seeing my calendar go green with all my fully staffed events on Ubeya. The ability to send message out to scheduled staff ensures we don’t miss sharing any important details.

Cons

I look forward to a more sophisticated shift time availability checker so I can assign staff multiple events a day without any double booking

Ubeya Review

My overall experience with Ubeya has been great! CSR has helped me with all my questions and concerns. She has been great!

Pros

The reliability of the software! I also like the ease of scheduling

Cons

One part of the software that I do not like is how my staff can sign up for specific events and not a day/time. Sometimes we have a lot of events in one day, and I wish I could see a list of who is available that day and not by event.

Effecient

We use this every day, adding/deleting events, we have over 100 staff that use this daily. It's a great tool for scheduling staff for events and for communicating with staff.

Pros

Easy and quick to use, for administration, managers, and staff.

Cons

Initial set up was difficult, but the folks @ Ubeya helped us quickly every time we needed it.

Absolutely amazing! Made my life so much easier and allowed me to focus on other tasks.

I've been able to condense and streamline my booking process which has diminished the amount of redundancy and manual mistakes.

Pros

Cons

That we didn't have this 10 years ago! Sometimes there are app glitches, but which app doesn't have that?

Great stuff Jordyn! We love how you get our product: our goal is improve operations for both management and staff!

Laptop Friendly, Phone Challenging

Overall, we are pleased with how simply it has made staffing for our business. We are excited to continue helping to refine the app.

Pros

The interface is super simple from an employee and administrative perspective. It is smooth, simple and easy. It is visually appealing as well. The interactions with employees is great. The notifications and messages are well constructed. Also, the staffing link pages are a great way to present staff to clients that look extremely professional.

Cons

It completely eats my cell phone battery when running. It also isn't easy to use on the phone. Entering Clock IN/Clock OUT functions are not easy. In general, the app can be buggy/glitchy and doesn't always operate as intended.

In need of additional functionality

Overall I would say that my experience has been positive. Ubeya does well what it is designed to do, it is perhaps simply not designed for my particular needs.

Pros

I appreciate the speed with which adustments can be taylor made for the user and the ease with which staff can access all pertinant information.

Cons

It does not yet have the kind of scheduling capactiy that other systems do.

TKPNY

I been using this software over a year. Super convenient and easy to work with.

Pros

What I like the most about Ubeya is the payroll report

Cons

So far our team its satisfied with this software

The Missing Link

Outstanding, they found us and we're lucky they did. We spoke about a product like this for two years prior to working with Ubeya, it has changed a huge pain point into an advantage in execution for us!

Pros

As a caterer, this was the missing link to staffing our full service events that we were waiting for. -Organizes us. -Makes it easy to sign up for shifts, it's challenging communicating with folks, this makes it easy for them to use. -All of the info needed by managers & staff in their hand!

Cons

We use additional tools for regular daily staffing in our commissary. It would be great to eventually have the functionality to do this as well. It's not a great fit for this use.

Excellent Service and Software

5 stars

Pros

Excellent Service and Software! Many thanks for all your help and support. Ubeya is a game changer for Château Staffing and continuously is improving us.

Cons

Everything works well and I am happy with what I am getting

Quick & Easy Access to Customer Service

Easy and fast customization.

Pros

Easy to contact the Ubeya team to ask questions or make changes with very quick response times. Whether it is how to use something, or change, I did not have to wait.

Great!

Pros

It works. Have had many programs that fell flat on what they promised. If something is quite functioning in a satisfactory manner, I can simply connect with the tech staff via the chat function and they correct it in a day.

Cons

Some repetitive actions but I believe they are working on it. It can be a bit tedious to go in and out of each event constantly to make simple adjustments or view the replies.

Great but needs improvements

Pros

It make so much easier the booking process. And more organized. Easy way to ask people availability and keep the contact information.

Cons

The software needs improvement like events for more than one day. The way how they organize the cars or show and send notification. Also littler improvements on the way we ca see the events!!!

The onboarding process with Ubeya was super easy and their team has been extremely accommodating.

Pros

They are very quick to help create custom solutions to meet our specific needs and have been extremely patient with all of our questions and changes.

Cons

There are still some features that they don't have but they have assured me they are coming down the pipeline.

Thanks Danielle, we are excited to have you and PDX onboard. Yep, we have some exciting features in development on our 2018 road map.

Great for Restaurants and Smaller Spaces

Pros

Comprehensive functionality, especially to communicate with staff on their cell phones.

Cons

Still a bit clunky for our use that includes multiple rooms and events in one facility.