VidCruiter Logo

VidCruiter

Pre-recorded & live video interviewing software

VidCruiter Reviews

4.6

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend9.06/10

Reviews by rating

We are trying to optimize our recruiting process so that we save time and find great candidates, while also giving candidates a fantastic and streamlined experience.
I have been very happy using Vidcruiter. They have extremely good customer service, and their platform is very robust.
We had a wonderful experience using VidCruiter as part of our recruiting process. It's a wonderful service, with great customer support.
I really haven't really found anything that was frustrating, or that was unable to be corrected easily.
I'm always a tad worried that the interviewee will somehow log back into the original room, so we try to debrief offline.

MH

Mitch H.

HR Generalist

Well Worth It

Transcript

Mitch H.: My name is Mitch. I'm a human resource generalist. I'd give Vidcruiter a five out five. For...

JV

Jenn V.

Utilities, 501-1,000 employees

Vidcruiter is an amazing site!

Vidcruiter has been an amazing site to use for our recruitment and training needs. Our rep from the start, has been incredibly helpful in assisting us on how to use the site, and always willing to fix any problems we have. With the amount of applicants our company receives daily, Vidcruiter has made the process more efficient, and helps us filter out candidates without us having to call each individual. Very happy with the service and site! would recommend this to all companies.

Pros

Applicant prescreens

Cons

there are no cons that we have regarding Vidcruiter!

Thank you, Jenn, your review is highly appreciated. Yes, Remi is one of the best on our team, he's always there to help everyone. We're happy to hear that you're satisfied with our services.

MJ

Mel J.

Security and Investigations, 201-500 employees

Great option for recruiting!

My overall experience has been extremely positive. Getting to know the team in meetings each week as we customised the product to our requirements was an absolute pleasure. They put me at ease and I could ask anything as we went along. I shall miss our weekly meetings!

Pros

Its far more user friendly than I was expecting! The online help that's available has been so useful while I'm still learning and I know that at any point I can reach out and get the support I need.

Cons

As I am relatively new to using VidCruiter I haven't come across anything yet that I don't like.

MT

Mike T.

Primary/Secondary Education, 51-200 employees

Good platform with some issues

Customer service is generally prompt and helpful. Better to ask the team than your specific contact.

Pros

The customisation of the roles, scores & weighting and positions are all fairly good. Analytics can be useful.

Cons

Some features and processes don't feel intuitive or logical. This makes somethings hard to design and/or implement.

CP

Cyndi P.

Government Administration, 1,001-5,000 employees

Used monthly for 6-12 months

VidCruiter Review

The advantages of VidCruiter are the benefits the program gives to our hiring managers. They can review interviews at any time and any place as long as they have an internet connection. They aren't limited to sitting at their desks in their offices watching video interviews when other work needs to be more of a priority. Also, any number of managers can review the same recruitment by sending individual...

Pros

User interface Ease of use for the candidates Ability to have multiple reviewers Candidates can make more than one attempt at each question Customer service is great

Cons

Challenging to learn Candidates may not have access to web cam Candidates opt out of interviewing if they are required to do it on video

Wow, A big thanks Cyndi for that lengthy review. We appreciate your effort. Yes, once the client gets him or her familiarized with the system, everything will surely work smoothly.

CA

Claudia A.

Insurance, 10,001+ employees

Vidcruiter

Very strong customer support. Tech issues have been a challenge but they are always available.

Pros

Great for on demand video interviews. Strong customer support team.

Cons

Calendar integration is challenging for panel interviews. We have had tech issues here and there for the live interviews as well but the customer support team is strong and trying to resolve.

EZ

Emily Z.

Human Resources, 501-1,000 employees

Second to none for Video Interviews

The team is very quick to respond and action anything we request added, modified, or changed. They are working to roll out new changes all the time.

Pros

We hear from candidates constantly that they have not experienced anything like the video interview capability. Our managers benefit greatly from being able to share the links saving valuable down time between interviews.

Cons

Having the ability to have built in checklists to ensure compliance would take the document onboarding processes to the next level.

AL

Alan L.

Higher Education, 10,001+ employees

One of the best product I have ever used!

The team is great to work with and they totally understand your business needs and will offer direct solutions rather than workarounds. The Product itself is very well designed and easily configurable to customize your needs on the fly. No need for custom coding in most cases. The company listens to their customer needs/Feedback and adjust/upgrade the product roadmap accordingly.

Pros

Very robust, flexible, and well designed, easily configurable.

Cons

None

Thank you for considering us as one of the best product you have ever used! Our platform is indeed designed to be customized to every customer and their needs to make their recruitment solutions easier.

AP

Alanya P.

Information Technology and Services, 1,001-5,000 employees

VidCruiter customer service is second to none

Just outstanding. [SENSITIVE CONTENT]'s team is like... friends. Coworkers. I have to remind myself sometimes that they are an entirely different company who likely have other clients beyond just me. It feels like I'm the priority, and I deeply appreciate it.

Pros

I'm fresh out of public education and have never used a system like this. So for my first, you've set the bar high! In particular, the customer service support team is amazing! Their turn around time, problem solving, and "teaching a girl to fish" way of working together, has me feeling like they are legitimate colleagues.

Cons

I don't have anything to compare VidCruiter with. I guess the only thing is, we also use Bullhorn, and if there were an integration system, I would LOVE that, but a little "copy/paste" isn't killing my time.

JB

Joanne B.

Great site

I can't imagine any feature that is not available that can help in classifying, sorting and screening applicants. The customer support (CS) is always friendly and available with a very fast response time. I have found that if I do not have time to go through my own site to make a change, CS is happy to make it happen for me and lets me know when it's complete. Alternately, if I wish to know how to make changes, (CS rep) has been available to guide me via written or on screen navigation and has patiently walked me through instructions. We are very happy with VidCruiter.

Pros

Customer support and availability to customize features to suit as needed.

Cons

A lot of features I personally don't use so lots to look through.

One of our many goals is to provide the best customer service to all of our clients. We know that sorting and screening applicants is not an easy task. We're glad that people like you, Joanne, who use VidCruiter hiring platform are pleased. At VidCruiter, we also believed that including the company's culture is essential.

TN

Tsvety N.

The BEST video interviewing platform

We reviewed more than ten vendors that offered video interviewing applications and went with VidCruiter because they offered the most robust solution at a very reasonable price. The implementation was quick and easy. The UI is user friendly and recruiters, hiring managers and candidates have no problem using it. Their support is outstanding and they have made many customizations to the product based on our specific use case. Thank you

Pros

- live interviews where you can have as many as 6 people attending - questions are not only in written form, but also video - you can add question scripts to the live interviews to guide the interviewer - hiring managers can rate and provide comments on every answer, not just overall feedback/rating - rating can be based on a competency model that interviewer can refer to - being able to add disqualifying questions - various workflows to the recruiter/candidate/hiring manager - ability to use email templates, intro videos and company branding - ability to test excel and typing skills - interview calendar sync with Gmail

Cons

No integration with Salesforce/Jobscience, but I know they are working on it

WOW! Remi and I we're blown away with your comment "The BEST video interviewing platform". Thank you so much for the great appreciation, it fuels our desire to strive more and bring VidCruiter to higher heights. Truly, this is our mission here at VidCruiter. Furthermore, we now integrate with Salesforce and Jobscience.

EE

Erin E.

Banking, 1,001-5,000 employees

VidCruiter Review

Pros

VidCruiter has cut the initial interview stage of our recruitment process in half! This software integrated with our ATS, and with a click of a button we are able to send a customized email invite, complete with a link, to their own video interview! Each applicant is able to submit their video responses when it works best with their schedule, and the recruiters are notified as the videos are completed. These videos can be rated so the candidates receive a score, thus quantifying the process. The set up and configuration was a breeze to use, and we are able to customize and make updates as our process updates as well. I would recommend to those looking to cut down on their interview process timeline, and improve the candidate experience as well!

Cons

While the system does configure with different software and devices, sometimes there are glitches that cause applicants to lose the ability to complete the video response - especially when the program is set to only accept one answer.

MR

Michael R.

Banking, 1,001-5,000 employees

Used other for 2+ years

Made our recruiting easier!

Pros

What I like most about VidCruiter is that they offers so many options to customize each of the video interviews you setup in the system for all the positions you are interviewing for as a company. For example, you can customize prep time, response time, amount of re-records, and the types of questions (typed short answer, video response, multiple choice, etc.) for each of the interview questions you have for your positions. Additionally, VidCruiter offers an audio recording option for those without the resources to complete a video interview or for those with disabilities.

Cons

What I like least about VidCruiter is that the standard reporting options are fairly limited during implementation. Also, as a video interviewing provider, VidCruiter lacks some of the features such as facial recognition that is available with some of the larger providers.

RV

Roxy V.

Financial Services, 10,001+ employees

Very impressed

I have yet to encounter a company that has made implementation as easy as VidCruiter has made it. We have been fortunate to have [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and his team to partner with. They have been fantastic to work with. If we encountered any shift in a process, they have been quick to provide solutions and a fast turnaround time. Also, the technical support offered has been a great feature for all of our users to get prompt assistance. I cannot say enough good things about our experience.

Pros

The ease of customizing it for each role and being able to screen higher caliber talent.

Cons

Along the way, if there have been features missing or specific needs that we have requested, [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and his team have been fantastic about providing solutions and implementations.

RA

Roland A.

Banking, 11-50 employees

Fantastic Customer Service.

Pros

Saves Tremendous time. Great program for profiling prospective applicant. this has helped and enabled us to efficiently and effectively screen applicant and hire qualified candidates i must commend your fantastic support Team. they are very responsive. Bravo to all of them.

Cons

not much cons at all as am continually enjoying this fantastic program with great customer service personnel always at you back and call ready to assist you. i believe reporting can be enhanced. aside that great program with great support team.

TA

Terry-Ann T.

Staffing and Recruiting, 501-1,000 employees

VidCruiter Review

VidCruiter has made may job so much easier. It allows us to hire the right candidates and it filters out the ones we don't need. (Saves so much time). I want to thank the VidCruiter Team for all the support with this application. Five Stars all the way.

Pros

It is easy to use, the filter feature, it stores all the candidates information.

Cons

It doesn't show the exact date a position is posted only month and year.

Hello Terry-Ann, we're glad our hiring platform has made your job easier! Saving you time is something we aim for. We'll be passing your thanks to our support team!

KB

Karen B.

Telecommunications, 501-1,000 employees

It provided the structure which was lacking prior to it's implementation

It is very dependable and I do enjoy the ease of use

Pros

Ease of use and dependability, it has made the process so easy and anytime something has to be changed, it is a seamless process

AB

Anthony B.

Primary/Secondary Education, 1,001-5,000 employees

A great way to learn more about candidates (and their investment in our process)!

I've had nothing but incredible support from the VidCruiter team! They've worked with me to find personalized solutions for our hiring processes and have been a real joy to work with!

Pros

VidCruiter allows our recruiters to get strong, additional data points on applicants before investing too much time on a candidate. This ultimately means we can pass better files on to hiring managers. I also believe that the ease with which candidates use the platform increases their confidence in our organization as talent-minded.

Cons

In order to use the product in the most effective way possible I do need to have a strong organizational system to manage it. Our version doesn't sync neatly with our applicant tracking system.

AL

Alexandra L.

Security and Investigations, 201-500 employees

VidCruiter - The Recruitment Software That Supports Your Company Needs!

Vidcruiter's prompt support. They reply very quickly and provide real solutions. Not many companies do this. I also enjoyed their abilities to critically problem solve as well as come up with creative solutions to meet our company requirements.

Pros

- The automation that can be built into each workflow. - Simple software that supports complex business processes

Cons

- Withdrawal reason field when an applicant decides to withdraw their candidacy from a position.

BF

Britnie F.

Education Management, 201-500 employees

VidCruiter Makes Hiring Easier!

I love being able to see possible candidates before offering them in-person interviews. We can easily customize our questions for the different positions and now watch the responses two times as fast!

Cons

Thanks, Britnie, for those kind words. We truly appreciate that. The recruitment process is not easy but with our hiring platform, recruiters will find it easy to select the best among the bunch.

JD

Jelle D.

Computer Software, 1-10 employees

Great mobile friendly HR tool

My overall experience is good.

Pros

VidCruiter has been a great addition to my team. It wasn't difficult to setup and my team could easily start working on it, due to the good looking UI that it brings. I've contacted their customer support once and they were very friendly and helpful.

Cons

I haven't experienced anything that I disliked about VidCruiter. I also didn't use it for so long though.

BT

Brittany T.

Higher Education, 201-500 employees

Fantastic!

VidCruiter has saved us so much time with reference checks. The ease and simplicity of the program is great. So glad to have this process automated! References are more detailed and response times are much quicker!

Pros

Great organization to work with. The implementation process was smooth and support was great!. Overall, the system is user friendly and easy to navigate. The support team was responsive to questions or concerns.

Cons

I have no cons to report! I found the program to be exactly what we needed.

JB

Jennifer B.

Hospital & Health Care, 201-500 employees

VidCruiter saves time and has increased the eficiency of our hiring process

Great company to work with. The implementation team was outstanding and is still available to help us whenever we have questions. The support has been amazing.

Pros

The integration of Vidcruiter has been great! Our Hiring Managers love the product and it is saving time in our hiring process.

Cons

Template set-up was a little tricky in the beginning but once you learn the process, it becomes easy.

JH

JaNet H.

Education Management, 5,001-10,000 employees

Used monthly for 2+ years

Good software, even better team!

Pros

This software is easy to use and made the process of compliling our data smooth. The customer service team is the best I've experienced. Team members are all knowledgable and are always available to assist.

Cons

As with any software, there are limitiations, especially when it comes to specific needs. This software covered 95% of my needs.

BH

Ben H.

Vidcruiter - a great tool and company

We started working with Vidcruiter over a year ago. We are a fast paced growth company with a global footprint and needed recruitment software that was professional and reliable whilst still customisable to our requirements. Working with Remi and Sean at Vidcruiter has been fantastic, they took the time to understand our business, produced a fit for purpose tool and continue to tweak and refine things for us and the responsive customer service is first rate.

Cons

Big thanks Ben for that wonderful review. Yes, Remi and I always make sure that we are hands-on with each and every client we're working with. We guarantee that each of our customer's needs are addressed as to what they want.

AJ

Alaina J.

Vidcruiter

Customer support has been an amazing help with all my Vidcruiter needs. Vidcruiter is very organized and allows me to do my job with ease.

Pros

Great customer service

Cons

I have made a few suggestions of things I would like to see or have looked into. I have been told I am on a list for IT to look at but it has been months with no feedback.

Alaina, thanks for the praise towards our customer support! They're well-trained to provide you with the best customer service experience possible. As for the IT request, they're very busy at the moment but they have most definitely have not forgotten about you.