VidCruiter Reviews

4.5

How would you rate VidCruiter?

Pros

I have been very happy using Vidcruiter. They have extremely good customer service, and their platform is very robust.

SS

Scott S.

We had a wonderful experience using VidCruiter as part of our recruiting process. It's a wonderful service, with great customer support.

CG

Chris G.

My managers and I are very grateful to have come across such a great software, and will continue to invest since it will guaranteed only get better from here.

SS

Stephanie S.

Cons

I really haven't really found anything that was frustrating, or that was unable to be corrected easily.

KB

Karen B.

I'm always a tad worried that the interviewee will somehow log back into the original room, so we try to debrief offline.

NC

Naomi C.

I have been told I am on a list for IT to look at but it has been months with no feedback.

AJ

Alaina J.

Great service

I use vidCruiter daily. They provide great service and support. Making my life as a recruiter easier. The interface is easy to use. All the features help me organize and track all of my candidates.

Pros

Keeps me organized, and helps me track candidates

Cons

Sometimes it can be slow and doesn't work as fast as I want it to.

Hi, Adam! We are glad to hear that VidCruiter has helped you stay organized throughout the recruitment process! Thanks a lot for the review.

Great option for recruiting!

My overall experience has been extremely positive. Getting to know the team in meetings each week as we customised the product to our requirements was an absolute pleasure. They put me at ease and I could ask anything as we went along. I shall miss our weekly meetings!

Pros

Its far more user friendly than I was expecting! The online help that's available has been so useful while I'm still learning and I know that at any point I can reach out and get the support I need.

Cons

As I am relatively new to using VidCruiter I haven't come across anything yet that I don't like.

The worst system I've used

Indeed was not the greatest platform, but it was usable and despite it's quirks easy enough to figure out. This one doesn't follow any standard usability conventions. It reinvents everything and does it poorly. Anything that can be one click is several clicks.

Pros

It has a lot of features. But you have to figure them out.

Cons

It's probably the most convoluted and unintuitive software I've used. I'm a power user and am ok with learning curves if it makes sense and is worth it. This system is very poorly designed and everything is a struggle.

VidCruiter is warmly recommanded !

With Covid-19, we needed to organize online interview to not block our recrutment process for the Belgian government. We often use study cases and we needed a tool wich allow to do that in a safe environnment to avoid cheating. Now, we can !

Pros

You can personnalize and adapt the tool following your needs and your company's process. The sky is (almost) the limit for the support team wich is friendly and very costumer oriented. They always find a solution to your questions (even though you have very special asks and process like us ^^)

Cons

There are so many possiblities and a such flexibility that it's impossible to use it and personnalize it by yourself without a strong support (wich is provised !) and practice (but once again, the support team helps you at every step).

K-12 School -- it works for us

We are a network of charter schools in Philadelphia. Our recruitment team uses VidCruiter software in conjunction with Salesforce. We signed up for VidCruiter so that we could free up recruiter time during phone interviews. We were limited in the number of people that we could conduct phone interviews with, so our process relied very heavily on resume screening. VidCruiter has allowed us to interview FAR more people and to consider people seriously beyond a resume. Candidates enjoy the flexibility in scheduling and the ability to re-record their answers. As a recruiter, it is nice to reserve phone interviews for critical roles or follow up questions.

Pros

Customer support is amazing. Delightful, really. Replies are fast and issues are resolved quickly. It is very much a selling point that has allowed us to renew for the last couple of years.

Cons

Occasionally, video load time lags both as a reviewer and for candidate participants. I'm not sure why. As a reviewer, this means it takes me a bit longer than I'd like to watch a video because it will stream the first few seconds and I have to keep pausing it to let it buffer. I am confident that it isn't my internet connection because I can easily enjoy Netflix and YouTube without this issue. The way of creating positions and adding questions to positions is a more time consuming than I'd like. For me, this is where I lean on the support team who graciously create positions for me in what seems like lightening speed.

Thank you very much for that in-depth review, Vanessa! As we continue to innovate and seek ways to become better, reviews like these help us achieve this. We are glad that you have taken full advantage of our great support team and hope to continue our partnership for many more years!

Vidcruiter Transformed Our Hiring Processes

Overall, the Vidcruiter experience has been very positive, and has been extremely well received by both the HR and Engineering Communities within our organization. I have been approached by several other organizations seeking advice on Vidcruiter, and I have always provided my strongest endorsement. I would recommend the Vidcruiter platform to any organization, large or small, looking for a way to streamline their hiring processes through the exploitation of the latest in online recruitment technology.

Pros

The Vidcruiter platform has transformed our hiring processes from paper intensive, manual efforts, to an elegant flow that is now done completely on-line. Besides being a very Green solution, the custom features have been readily adaptable to our very specific needs. For example, we have been able to build multistep processes that encompasses Education, Experience, Knowledge, On-line Written Questions...

Cons

Vidcruiter is a powerful platform, and the Client Satisfaction Team provides top notch support. For most clients, I would expect that the Vidcruiter Team would be able to provide all required support. However, in the situation where the client would like to take greater ownership of the custom application development, then it becomes more of a challenge to become proficient manipulating the design...

Would recommend VidCruiter to all major events!

VidCruiter has totally changed our volunteer interview experience. It has been easy to set up, easy to use and easy to manage and when dealing with a large volume of people it has made the whole process far less manual. We have received a lot of positive feedback and we would recommend them to any major event in the future. The team at VidCruiter are hard to put into words, they were with us every step of the way, willing to help day and night and we could not be more grateful to them. We look forward to working with them again in the future.

Pros

- Biggest pro- Volunteers did not need to download or login to any specific software it was simply a link to click on. - From an administrator point of view we could also easily track volunteers every step of the way. - It was quick to set up with multiple people interviewing at different times - The emails could be customised - Automated reminders could be sent - Automated thank you email could be sent after completing their interview - Easy to reschedule interviews where necessary - Amazing software for large volumes of people

Cons

Honestly, there are no cons. VidCruiter ticked all boxes of what we needed. We still had a couple of people unable to hear/see on the interview but this was a handful out of 600, so we were delighted!

A great all-inclusive product with a company who provides exceptional customer service

Pros

Organized platform that can be tailored to our needs, all-inclusive, excellent customer service. Great for our applicants and clients.

Cons

We do not have any cons as of right now.

VidCruiter facilitates the recruitment process.

I highly recommend VidCruiter. The team, customer service, and software platform facilitate the recruitment processes at each stage. They are extremely polite and friendly. What I appreciate the most from[SENSITIVE CONTENT] and the team is that they are doers, always running the extra mile, with a we-can-do aptitude.

Pros

The software is very friendly. The technical support is top-notch and the manager handling your case has ensured to streamline the challenges associated with recruiting. Great expertise, super client-orientation skills.

Cons

There are some minor issues in the software that needs to adapt to the needs of the customers when the VidCruiter templates do not match with the company's processes. This issue however has been overcome with [SENSITIVE CONTENT]s ability, knowledge, and great soft skills.

Very good, the support team does and amazing job helping us setting up the different modules and always make themselves available for continuous training and development

Pros

How easy it was to set it up and to use

Cons

Nothing, I like all aspects of the system

VidCruiter Review

I think VidCruiter is easier than other video interview software that is used by the State of Oregon. Though it takes a bit to learn it, I much prefer this application over any of the others I have seen. It is also cost efficient making it affordable for organizations with a limited budget to purchase.

Pros

I like the following features: 1. Customized video templates 2. Recruiter ability to download documents 3. Candidate ability to upload documents 4. Recruiter ability to determine the length of the recording, the number of tries and the preparation time 5. Recruiter ability to set the application to private, thus disabling the video access to applicants who aren't timely 6. Customer support is awesome. Always accessible and timely. 7. Interviewees can view themselves as they interview. I have done video interviews where I am unable to see anything but a black screen. It's weird.

Cons

VidCruiter wasn't the easiest software to learn, however, compared to other video interviewing software that other state agencies use, I like VidCruiter the best from both a recruiter and an interviewee perspective. It seems that every time I change my password, I have issues with the application recognizing the new password and I get locked out. I would like to see the ability to add to an interview module incrementally. As it stands, each time I have new candidates for the same recruitment, I have to create another position with a different number. Sometimes I have to send the invitations to rate several times before the rater receives the email.

Thank you for the review. We are glad to see that you are taking advantage of multiple features. The password issue that you mentioned seems to be a result of your browser not updating your saved passwords. To avoid getting locked out in, we recommend that you verify that the correct password is being saved within your browser. Having to create a new position for each candidate is not a requirement...

VidCruiter Review

The advantages of VidCruiter are the benefits the program gives to our hiring managers. They can review interviews at any time and any place as long as they have an internet connection. They aren't limited to sitting at their desks in their offices watching video interviews when other work needs to be more of a priority. Also, any number of managers can review the same recruitment by sending individual...

Pros

User interface Ease of use for the candidates Ability to have multiple reviewers Candidates can make more than one attempt at each question Customer service is great

Cons

Challenging to learn Candidates may not have access to web cam Candidates opt out of interviewing if they are required to do it on video

Wow, A big thanks Cyndi for that lengthy review. We appreciate your effort. Yes, once the client gets him or her familiarized with the system, everything will surely work smoothly.

Time Saving - Amazing Customer Service/Tech Support

Mostly the customer service has been the standout, the platform is excellent but the staff really know the platform and listen to what we need in our process. They also get back to candidates really quickly if they have video problems - it's never the system it's always speed of internet or the user not following instructions. They are so helpful and connected, it's a real pleasure to deal with them.

Pros

Easy to implement, great training that is hands on and personalised not just a video to follow, a human being interacts with you to understand the process and flow you want. Client love the system, saves so much time. Candidates love the speed they can get their information in front of the client. It saves me a lot of time on the phone.

Cons

From an agency perspective I'd like it to be more ATS for the candidates, there are ways around it but it would be great to have one place to move candidates once they are finished to a central point. I don't think this is the point of Vidcruiter so it's really not a con. Just a wish. They are hard to fault and I've used lots of systems.

Vidcruiter Review

Excellent and would recommend other businesses to become acquainted with this application.

Pros

Awesome application to track applicants, candidates and new employees. Love the ability to rate applicants in the system.

Cons

Recently, notice that I am not able to select any positions on the rating tab to access the interview guide.

Hello Nichola, Thank you for the great review! I am glad to see that you are taking full advantage of both our applicant tracking system and the rating system. In terms of losing access to positions in the rating tab, either someone from your team changed the position's status so that you no longer have access or they disabled the position making it ineligible for additional ratings to be captured....

Great Customer Service!

We are trying to optimize our recruiting process so that we save time and find great candidates, while also giving candidates a fantastic and streamlined experience. Multiple people from my org are involved in the recruiting process, and Vidcruiter makes it easy to keep everyone on the same page. The time-saving features also allow me to do more with my day!

Pros

The Vidcruiter team is incredibly responsive and helpful. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] proactively reached out to share new updates and features that he thought would help our team. Then he took time to actually help me implement and practice them. Our organization focuses on creating self-sufficient and time-saving solutions, and so many Vidcruiter features help me do just that. I love the automatic scheduling, video call option and ratings integration.

Cons

Vidcruiter seems to really listen to their customers and are working on one thing that would be helpful to me: allowing me to move between Admin and Guest. They are already working on this feature and it should be out in a couple of months.

Vidcruiter

I can use this software to service two different countries. Canada and the Caribbean. I can give other members of the company access to the applicant information without giving them full access to the software.

Pros

Once I post a position here it is posted on Indeed also.

Cons

Not being able to do a word search from the resume collected.

Hello Terry-Ann, Thank you for the great feedback! We are glad to see that you have been able to leverage our platform for your international hiring needs. It is also awesome to see that you are effectively using the restricted access sharing options to securely share candidate information within your organization. Our platform does have a resume parsing feature that will allow you to search through resumes for specific keywords. We would be more than happy to train you on how to take advantage of this feature. Feel free to reach out to your dedicated Client Success Manager or use the built-in chat feature to coordinate a training with a member of our team. Also feel free to reach out to us at anytime if have additional questions. Thank you again for the great review!

Excellent Product

Pros

· Automatically schedule the interview · Multiple Interviewers at the same time including crucial team members in the process · Private chat between interviewers to stay coordinated during the interview · Talk for as Long as You Want · Record the interview and tag a section for future review · Your Company Branding on the Screen · Mobile Interviewing with VidLive for iOS and Android · No need to download any software on your PC or tablet

Cons

No local office in NYC which is really not an issue since they are always available.

Hello Steve, Thank you for the amazing review! It's great to see when clients can take full advantage of our automated scheduling and live video interviewing solutions and make their lives easier. As much as we'd enjoy to be right next door, we are glad that you have still been able to quickly get the assistance that you need. Next time a member of our team is in NYC, we will make sure that they stop by for an in-person visit. Regards,

Vidcruiter

it was overall a good experience, it is very efficient

Pros

it is easy and simple to use, everything is at your finger tips

Cons

its filters new applicants, it needs to show the applicants scores on the front page and it needs an fired button

Hello Noeline, Thank you for the great feedback. We are glad to see that you have found the system easy to use. It is important to note that the filtering parameters were set up based on your organization's desired requirements. If applicants are getting excessively filtered, you can adjust the settings at any time. There are also multiple locations for you to quickly access the candidates' scores. Feel free to reach out to our Client Success Team via phone, email, or the built-in chat if you would like us to show you all of them. Finally, we have multiple options for you to track applicants that were fired. Again, feel free to reach out to us at any time if you want help getting this set up for any of your positions.

VidCruiter has become indispensable.

For the most part, candidates report VidCruiter is easy to use. There are of course issues with platforms and software every now and then, but these are a minority of cases, and customer support is so excellent that I don't feel these cases are a detriment to our hiring goals. Every case is solved expediently. I especially appreciate that customer support will call my candidates directly, so the...

Cons

Thanks for the feedback. I know we fixed all the issues you had before and I hope we are providing you with a great hiring experience. We appreciate your feedback as always.

VidCruiter Review

Pros

VidCruiter has cut the initial interview stage of our recruitment process in half! This software integrated with our ATS, and with a click of a button we are able to send a customized email invite, complete with a link, to their own video interview! Each applicant is able to submit their video responses when it works best with their schedule, and the recruiters are notified as the videos are completed. These videos can be rated so the candidates receive a score, thus quantifying the process. The set up and configuration was a breeze to use, and we are able to customize and make updates as our process updates as well. I would recommend to those looking to cut down on their interview process timeline, and improve the candidate experience as well!

Cons

While the system does configure with different software and devices, sometimes there are glitches that cause applicants to lose the ability to complete the video response - especially when the program is set to only accept one answer.

I love using VidCruiter!

Since day one, our Account Manager has been very helpful and always friendly and understanding. If we have a problem, we don't have to wait longer than a few days to get it resolved. Their customer service is very friendly and informative, and always eager to help out.

Pros

I love how easy it is to use. Even things that seem somewhat intricate, their customer service is great and they're always there to help you.

Cons

There are some features that I believe should be added such as having certain hiring managers automatically tagged to a location, or to be able to filter tagged candidates to the top of each position. But overall, it's very easy to use.

Great software, very user-friendly!

The VidCruiter software has significantly helped us streamline our recruiting initiatives. The product design allows complete customization of the entire application process. VidCruiter has enabled us to efficiently screen thousands of applicants and hire qualified candidates. The support team at VidCruiter are both helpful and responsive. Highly recommended!

Pros

Extremely easy to use. Saves time and money.

Cons

Reporting options could be enhanced.

Hello Tracy, we're very happy to hear that you're enjoying our product and are even willing to recommend us! Customization has always been a high priority at VidCruiter and we're glad that you're taking advantage of this. Thank you for your input on our reporting system, we continuously seek ways to improve our software.

VidCruiter for the Win!

In my last role, I was assigned the not-so-small task of choosing a new video interviewing platform for our 50,000+ organization. Our recruiters source and interview literally hundreds of candidates a day, and with remote working capabilities being more in demand, it no longer makes sense for us to spend the money on flying every candidate in to our home office. I put in months of research, pros and...

Cons

Vidcruiter is an amazing site!

Vidcruiter has been an amazing site to use for our recruitment and training needs. Our rep from the start, has been incredibly helpful in assisting us on how to use the site, and always willing to fix any problems we have. With the amount of applicants our company receives daily, Vidcruiter has made the process more efficient, and helps us filter out candidates without us having to call each individual. Very happy with the service and site! would recommend this to all companies.

Pros

Applicant prescreens

Cons

there are no cons that we have regarding Vidcruiter!

Thank you, Jenn, your review is highly appreciated. Yes, Remi is one of the best on our team, he's always there to help everyone. We're happy to hear that you're satisfied with our services.

VidCruiter is easy to use, time efficient (saves time) and allow user to make more informed decision

Quality candidates have been selected through the testing that Vidcruiter has and we are able to screen applicants better.

Pros

The ability to easily use the software. There are many features that assist in the hiring process.

Cons

Software not able to block applicants who apply with more than one emails. Some test scores has to be manually scored.

Hello Nichola, Thank you for the feedback. We are glad to hear that we have been able to save you time, and have helped you make more informed decisions. Our system can automatically block applicants that use the same email, but there are also quick ways to identify applicants that use a different email address. Having to manually enter test scores may mean that your process is not fully optimized in the system. Likely, there is another way of capturing scores that would prevent you from having to enter them manually. I will pass on your comments to your Customer Success Managers but feel to also reach out to them at any time if you want to find out how we can prevent the cons that you mentioned. Thanks again!