Vincere Reviews

Vincere

The CRM/ATS Platform For Recruitment & Staffing Companies

4.91/5 (317 reviews)

Pros
  • The advanced search is wonderful as you can search for tagged candidates, and can even search for notes that you've made. The product does all the heavy lifting for me - I would really recommend.Harry M.Read the full review
  • The Advanced search feature is amazing, it helps me find the best candidate for my vacancy. The support team is great, responsive and willing to help.Manthos M.Read the full review
  • I love the Advanced Search function – it’s powerful, giving you the ability to find information on your. Clients and candidates based on specific fields of their profiles.Andrew M.Read the full review
Cons
  • Ve been having problems with data not pulling through properly from Linkedin.Sam S.Read the full review
  • Sometimes the speed lags slightly – however this could be our internet rather than Vincere.Morris C.Read the full review
  • If anything comes up ill be sure to let you know.Alana S.Read the full review
recommended this to a friend or a colleague
Sara Vogt

Great if you want to know the exact $ value in your recruitment pipeline

Reviewed 2016-08-09

I can honestly say that Vincere.io is breath of fresh air. In my 15 year career as a recruiter I've used several of the big name software systems out there and have been consistently disappointed in rubbish support and being promised (lied to) about new features that were supposedly coming. With Vincere.io it's been a really straightforward experience from day 1: I was able to easily import my data by myself, using their data import system and was up and running within a couple of hours. I have only needed to speak to support once (and they were very responsive, easy to deal with) because really, this system just gets how recruiting really works. The design looks cool, very modern. I have never been able to get a really decent email integration locked down with previous systems- I had my gmail email and calendar synced up within a few minutes in Vincere, it was just really easy.

Pros
Helps me truly understand the $ value in my pipeline: Vincere tells me exactly how much money I am going to make from each placement in my pipeline. As a result my forecasting is much tighter and I have a better picture of what the state of my deal pipeline really is. The system has this chevron design across the top of the screen which really spells out exactly how many interviews I have going on. Price: although pricing is not really the #1 criteria for me when I am choosing software, (I would pay much more for a great system if needed and I have paid significant sums in the past) the savings that I am making on a monthly basis are big. With Vincere I am paying $39/ month. This is a saving of over 100 dollars per month for just me alone, but I feel that I am getting a major upgrade in terms of the product I am using.

Cons
So far, none. I've been so pleasantly surprised by Vincere that I'm recommending it to all my connections working in the industry. I was suspicious that it was TOO cheap at first but, after I really got into the system I just realized that I'd actually spent the last 10 + years overpaying for average software.

Daniel Pope

Convert from Bullhorn

Reviewed 2019-08-22

Brilliant.

Pros
Recently moved across from Bullhorn. 3 main reasons we moved: Search: the search killed me with Bullhorn, it was really limited and unstable. The free text search, in particular, was really poor. I like the fact that with Vincere you can run a free text search from any page and get accurate results. Engagement Hub: the job board is great. It was a quick patch for us to take our pretty old website and bring it up to date. The apply via LinkedIn function is also good. Again, we were never able to get the . connection between Bullhorn and our website working properly so this was a big attraction in switching to Vincere. Mass email and SMS: we could never get our email templates to format correctly in Bullhorn so, as a result, always sent emails outside of the system. As we've grown it's become more important to me that my consultants are sending everything out through the system

Cons
No cons yet. Consultants are happy using the system which was a key driver in migrating from the old platform which they all complained about.

Caroline Bailey

Intuitive, efficient and cost effective

Reviewed 2020-05-18

The system integrates with our own website and automatic posting has saved us a lot of time, as have email templates and Velocity.

Pros
Above all, I like its accessibility - new users always remark on how straightforward and intuitive Vincere is. And after all this time I'm still in love with the interface - clean, clear and user-friendly. The growing range of integrations is helpful too - we use Mailchimp, Xero and SignRequest. Last but not least, the company is also incredibly helpful - in spite of its impressive growth it still has the personal touch.

Cons
Updates are frequent and we don't often have time to master them - not a problem, just a drawback of being a busy recruiter!

Robert Hourie

Vincere

Reviewed 2020-01-15

So far its great, its simple and easy to use, happy to recommend.

Pros
Vincere to date is good, easy work flows, easy to find people, great at setting up templates, mail lists, short lists etc. I like it and would recommend it

Cons
They are very slow to react to issues. I found it can take 15-30 seconds to open a candidate page which isnt great. Not all the time now.

Likelihood to recommend: 7/10

Jürgen Rust

Functioning ATS and CRM with a team that strives to build a world-class system

Reviewed 2020-01-21

We use this product to track communication with our clients and candidates and keep an overview of opportunities we are working on. This works most of the time, but could be done more efficiently.

Pros
The product is very competitively priced and fairly easy to use, fulfilling most functions one can expect from an ATS/CRM

Cons
Feature suggestions that would be useful to many users, and that have been recommended by many users, have not yet been implemented.

Likelihood to recommend: 7/10

Dean Nazmuddin

Excellent system that visualize recruiter sales funnel

Reviewed 2019-08-01
Review Source: Software Advice

I believe Vincere would be able to provide an extensive features for ATS/CRM and able to fulfill your business objectives if maximized. While we are equipped with enough training from both Vincere Support and Internal Training on utilizing Vincere into our daily recruitment process, the system is so extensive that it would require continuous exploration to optimize Vincere utilization while maximize recruitment outcomes. One of the issue that Vincere able to solve would be on the Candidate Tracking; with the capability to generate customized email template for each stage, from introduction to job as well as to keep ourselves with the applicants tracking in-check aligned to our business process, and has been more humanised than ever.

Pros
I have been extensively using Vincere ever since its inception to replace our old system few years back. The expectation I have with Vincere is indeed high and I'm confident to say that after getting used with the system, all the general functions and additional features roll-out are exceptionally beyond my initial impression. Kudos to the support team for able to provide prompt troubleshooting as well as open to suggestion on improvement. I find that #VincereWay of visualize the overview of sales funnel using stage chevron and traffic light system creates a recruiter-friendly environment even for a starter. It is easy to understand and able to focus on our work accordingly. Other features that in my top priority list would be on a LiveList and Analytics. LiveList give more superior feel of how the systems communicate with the external party at the same time, streamlining the presentation and feedback process. Analytics on the other hand provides great visualization of the progress of the team and organization, eventually improves the forecasting, quality control and decision-making.

Cons
I'm sharing my thought on this as continuous improvement rather than dislikes. I believe there would be more room of improvement for vChat, possibly better in-system notification, more comprehensive mobile app functionalities (so we can be a recruiter on-the-go) as well, more intuitive UI/UX for Task feature. It would be great to have introduction training for every new feature like what we used to have 2 years back.

Dave Chappell

Leaves Bullhorn in the dust.

Reviewed 2019-08-16
Review Source: Software Advice

Probably the best customer experience I have ever had. Regular releases. A great choice for recruiters that want to partner with a tech provider that gets it.

Pros
The support is sublime. People ready to answer questions and actually looping back to see if the solutions they've provided actually work. An example: with my previous system, I had a small but persistent issue with the formatting of my email signature. The logo in my email signature would never render properly- sounds like a small thing but this basically prevented me from sending out emails to Clients and Candidates from the system as I am fussy about these things. I tried repeatedly to get support from my previous system on this but was basically ignored. With Vincere, they sorted this issue out for me right away. I was beginning to think this was impossible and it’s done now – really happy with it. It will make a huge impact on my ability to do everything through the system which is brilliant.

Cons
None. I was beginning to give up hope on CRMs before Vincere, I am so relieved that I have found a CRM that I actually enjoy using. This is the first time I've every bothered writing an online review which I think speaks volumes. If you are considering a new CRM then I would highly, highly recommend them.

Jeeleck Chong

Very likely to recommend

Reviewed 2019-09-18
Review Source: Software Advice

Pros
It’s easy to use and a very user-friendly system, with good user support. And the features are very helpful and well-thought through.

Cons
Engagement Hub – currently, the information that candidates fill out may not be displayed in full into the ATS / CRM when the input isn’t exactly what the system ‘registers’, but these information can be ‘accepted’ (just not displayed in candidate’s info accordingly; e.g. salary with symbols instead of pure numeric format – would be great if on registration page, the system will already trigger that as an error / map over the entire set of info / other workaround etc.). The vChat – speed is not fast enough vs Slack, and that we’ve encountered occasions where the message doesn’t go through. Would be great if vChat is can be minimized in size and maybe displayed in smaller window (good reference would be Gmail Chat) while we can read candidates’ info etc. LinkedIn Integration & idibu– Now with LinkedIn’s integration issue – I have yet to figure out how to post jobs on Vincere to LinkedIn through my idibu account (will raise this issue in a ticket separately)

Simon Gregory

"The system is great, the customer service is even better."

Reviewed 2019-08-13
Review Source: Software Advice

Give it a go, it's not the shinest to look at but once you start to play with it you will see how powerful it's features are.

Pros
I have used the Vincere system for coming up to 3 years and I have been consistently impressed with the way the team listens to what the users want and adds the features in. The LinkedIn tools, job board LiveList and apps are particularly powerful and their customer service is excellent.

Cons
Not much, if I had to be picky, the email system could be better but it does what it is supposed to do and the customisable templates are great.

Gary Wale

Fantastic Product!

Reviewed 2020-01-29

Gaining the use of Vincere has been a huge benefit to our agency with the biggest pros being it's ability to make matching clients and candidates so much easier and more time efficient! It also helps to identify how best to manage each consultant with regular updates on revenue and productivity.

Pros
Candidate Selection and Management Forecasting and Revenue Monitoring Daily Operation Management is easy to identify training requirements across the business Business development can be streamlined

Cons
It took some getting used too but this was mainly because of all the functions it has to offer.

John Armstrong

Switched from Bullhorn and haven't looked back.

Reviewed 2018-03-14

Great platform, big improvement on the previous system we were using. Cheaper too.

Pros
We have a mid-sized business based out of the UAE and South Africa. We made the decision to move across to Vincere in May 2017, great move for us as a business. I'd say that Vincere is 30% better than Bullhorn (based on product and service levels) but, with the rate they are innovating and obviously investing in the product, the gap is widening fast. Bullhorn was expensive for what is was and the service was pretty much non-existent. The platform and the service from Vincere is head and shoulders above what we were getting with Bullhorn. They are a lot more responsive, we enjoy working with a vendor that actually seems to care. In terms of features, a few of the standout ones for us: the Indeed Search and import feature is a winner. Having access to the entire Indeed database without even leaving the system is fantastic. We are heavy LinkedIn users and like the way that Vincere works with LinkedIn. Easy to update and refresh records. The new Client portal feature also looks interesting. We were considering building a bespoke client portal but held off as it was too expensive, so the client portal that Vincere have coming next month is something we're keen to take a look at. TV dashboard: planning on using this in our office.

Cons
There are loads of dashboards in their analytics suite, more than we will ever use. We've got lost in them . I want to get our fees and placement data accurately reflected in our dashboards, something we need help with. Vincere- more how-to videos that focus specifically on dashboards would be great so please sort that out.

Vincere totally 'gets' the Client>Recruiter>Candidate dynamic

Reviewed 2016-09-22

ve used quite a few of the big names recruitment vendors over the course of my career: Bullhorn (on two separate occasions, most recently 2015), Bond, plus in-house systems. So when it came to choosing which CRM to go with for my own business I knew that I had to make the right choice. I'm a small business, I lost sleep over choosing the right CRM. This decision is an important one and I took it seriously. What I like about Vincere: The big thing for me is ease-of-use. Too many systems are over-engineered, it's like they try to do too much. Vincere does everything they do but it seems to flow so much more organically. I like the process flow of the Vincere pipelines which help keep me focussed on what I need to do to bring in new business. The CRM pipeline is genius for me. I'm starting my business from scratch so it's critical I have an accurate heads-up display of what I need to do to bring new business in but also to get the most out of existing accounts. -One feature that I love is that I can easily flip Clients into a Candidate. I firmly believe that your Clients should ultimately become your Candidates'.and if they're not, you're doing something wrong. Vincere totally gets the Client > Recruiter > Candidate dynamic. I can easily flip a Client record into a Candidate record. You'd be surprised how many `recruitment CRMs' systems get this simple workflow so wrong. -My advice: Having the right CRM in place is absolutely vital to getting your recruitment business right. It's much more than just a database or a list of names, it becomes the heartbeat of your business operations and infrastructure. It's about giving you the ability to quickly add in notes- the names of your Clients kids, or the fact that they just got married or back from holiday- it's about making those human interactions more frictionless. Having the quick comment boxes and auto-save functionality inside Vincere makes adding in and accessing vital information so easy, totally frictionless. If you're spending time worrying about your CRM or getting frustrated with it'then you're not using the right software. Simple as that.

Pros

Cons
I'm a new'ish user so nothing springs to mind just yet

Jayson Theron

Quarterly billing is up 30% since we started with Vincere

Reviewed 2017-11-03
Review Source: Software Advice

Finding Vincere was a breath of fresh air. In terms of modern recruitment CRM/ATS platforms, Vincere is 10 steps ahead of the competition.

Pros
We were using Bullhorn before switching to Vincere. Bullhorn was decent but it wasn’t keeping up with the latest technologies as fast as it needed to. It was starting to feel like a legacy system. By contrast, Vincere are investing massively in the latest tech and it shows. They launched 6 years ago- so it’s product which is mature enough to have a bit of depth to it, but which is also built on the latest frameworks. -For me, as a business owner I want a platform that is going to help me grow. In terms of measuring activity levels and KPIs, Vincere makes it super easy to see what is going on inside my business. Also, this is a system that my consultants love using. That’s critical. -Data Migration: I migrated records across from my previous system (Bullhorn). I’d been dreading the data migration but it turned out to be pretty painless- the Vincere data migration guys managed the whole process and the end result has been great. -Website stack: We decided to use the Vincere Instant Job Board and Candidate Portal on our new website- and saved ourselves the time and expense of developing our own job listing page. It looks great and saved us the hassle and expense of paying a web developer to design this for us. I’d highly recommend taking a look at Vincere. Since we implemented Vincere, our quarterly billing rates are up 30%. That’s, ultimately, what you want from your CRM/ATS- increased efficiency, speed and revenue. Vincere delivers on these fronts.

Ryan Oxlade

Vincere CRM / ATS

Reviewed 2018-07-30
Review Source: Software Advice

Very good overall recruitment package and is a strong contender in the current market. I like the fact they are always improving the system and keep their customers up to date with the changes. These appear to roll out every 1/4 which has been great. The ability to track data and candidates information has been made very easy. The search function is very simple but effective and provides relevant information in an easy layout. I really like how simple it is to keep in contact with candidates. This has offered speed of response and driven improvement on the recruitment process leading to quicker placements.

Pros
I have been using Vincere for about 10 months now and we have found the CRM to be very fluid and easy to navigate. Offering recruitment professionals what they need and easy flow charts that lead to more billings. Overall for a fairly new software company, I have found them to really understand what recruitment is all about and more importantly, have a good back-end support team. Having worked with many global CRM companies before I can comfortably say that Vincere offers a lot for its price point and have not regretted taking this journey with them. I really like the service integration partners they have with the system.

Cons
Although Vincere is very good in many areas there are a couple of annoying things that most standard CRM's have. The main point for me is that you don't have the ability to merge duplicated contacts or candidates records. This has proved a real challenge when we migrated our business data across from the previous CRM company. Not being able to clean up our data manually is a real flaw and I hope the Vincere team can spend some time working on a solution for this. If I am honest there are still a few tweaks that the back-end team are working on which will be brilliant when sorted out but overall I am impressed with the system to date.

Cristina Stone

May the Salesforce NOT be with you.

Reviewed 2018-03-27

Pros
We're a 50 person agency in sydney and were using the salesforce platform before discovering vincere. Salesforce was okay, it did the job, but wasn't anything phenomenal by any means. The user interface was hard to understand and there was like a million different things all opening on the same page, it just wasn't very intuitive and caused lots of headaches for the users. An other thing was the search feature was consistently delivering inaccurate results. An example of this would be when you run a search maybe 50 or so results will appear, then when we ran the identical search 2 minutes later, 5000 results would appear, why!? We're loving using vincere so far, it feels fresh and user friendly, it's big on functions but really easy to navigate around and is actually really intuitive compared to salesforce. The search functions built into Vincere are awesome - we love the ability to search locations based on the Google geotag, this is super clever! If I'm honest at first we couldn't get the hang of the chevrons ats/crm view as it was really different to what we were used to.. but now we know how to use it properly we cannot get enough of it. Our consultants love it and it's a fantastic way to view the entire ats/crm data without running a search. We can see real time numbers and instantly see which leads etc need be actioned, it's great. Another one we love is the live list when sending candidates to our clients. This is a great little fully brandable feature.

Cons
We don't like that vincere opens lots of new tabs but i've recently been informed they're changing this to reduce the number of tabs that open as a result of customer feedback. Its a bit of a picky thing to whinge about it but I think a few people in our office will be happy to hear that it's being changed. One great thing about the guys at vincere is they do listen to customers and develop the product alongside customer requests where possible - this is really important to us as a business and it's been great so far. Looking forward to the journey ahead.

John Thornton

Finally, a complete ATS/CRM system that's intuitive, sophisticated and allows us to grow globally.

Reviewed 2018-02-28

Pros
I've used lots of different legacy systems in the past and none of them compare to Vincere... not even close. We have fully immersed our business processes into the whole Vincere eco- system and it's definitely paid off. There's too many standout features to list here, but our killer favourites are: - The sophisticated analytics suite, allowing us to track our processes with over 50 dedicated dashboards - The planner is very powerful, it allows us to view my team's daily planners, oversee individual user tasks and eliminates the need for me to constantly chase them. - The candidate pipeline tracking functionality works seamlessly. - Email templates are outstanding over 80 dedicated email templates linked to system actions. - Customer support is great always give that personal touch. We really feel like a valued customer and that these guys clearly want our business to succeed and grow. In summary, the whole experience using Vincere daily has been a breeze. It's so intuitive with a fresh user interface and although functionality is advanced, the system is light and simple to use. Vincere requires little training to get set up and using the system correctly - this is a huge value add to us to be live, trained and using the system within a week. Previous systems have taken months of wasted time and resources to even get set up.

Harriet O'Connor

Wish we'd known about Vincere years ago.

Reviewed 2016-08-12

I was wary of moving to a new system after so many years on our previous platform but the whole process was much easier than I expected. I was dreading having to move all of our old candidate records to a new system but Vincere made it so simple, we had it wrapped up in 2 days. Wish I'd have found this system a few years ago, it is saving us a fortune and is just so much easier to use than our previous system.

Pros
Definitely, the biggest plus for us has been ease of use and the ability to customize searches and page views easily. Plus, there is no need to have to train new users on the system, they can get going by themselves. Vincere handles the entire life cycle of the placement process, from getting new customers on board through to invoicing and billing. It basically contains everything you need to get your job done with as little hassle as possible. The interface is also pretty cool- it feels super modern and works great on mobile. The analytics are also very, very good: you get several dashboards and the option to export out to excel.

Cons
None. This system has been an absolute lifesaver for our business- I can't recommend it highly enough.

David Baker

As far as CRMs for recruitment firms go- this is good. Like really, really good.

Reviewed 2016-10-20
Review Source: Software Advice

I’ve been in recruitment since the 1990’s working both as an agency recruiter and at in-house companies so I’ve used many different ones including the big names. All too often you use these systems, they work perfectly well, but the overall process is still overly clunky and a chore to populate data. Vincere is clearly developed with the recruiter in mind. The structure and process flow works really well and there are plenty of features that enhance a recruiter’s ability to deliver a great service to all and maintain the right level of communication with candidates and clients. I like that the workflow exactly matches how recruiters work - well, at least for me and my business, and that is the most important thing.

Pros
I used the data import tool extensively for the first time yesterday and was able to add about 4000 records in less than 1 minute with no hiccups - that’s really really good. Like really good. I also appreciate the function which allows me to parse people’s linkedin profile - so quick and easy. The support articles and help videos are useful; it’s got just the right level of instruction to help you get going and get the job done. That said, I’m sure there will be many other features as I explore and continue to use the system.

Cons
I think two key things have posed problems when it comes using recruitment systems; firstly, the implementation has to be handled properly. I’ve seen instances where the set up and training of a new system has been left down the list of priorities or not been given enough resource – starting badly isn’t a wise move. Next, too many recruitment CRMs haven’t got the right feel and flow; whilst they’re impressive pieces of software they don’t reflect the way a recruiter operates and end up becoming a chore which then affects user adoption. Vincere completely avoids these 2 scenarios. Getting started has been easy and the whole flow of the system feels very natural to me as a recruiter.

Jason Smith

Cracking search function. It was a great decision to finally leave Bullhorn.

Reviewed 2018-03-13
Review Source: Software Advice

Pros
We discovered the new kid in town, Vincere, after being with Bullhorn for 8 years. Bullhorn was okay, but it just does not compare to Vincere, it really doesn't. No where near as many features and functionality and the system was starting to feel very old and dated. Vincere is innovative, intuitive and it's generally got us excited as a team. It's going to allow us to grow our business enormously in the short-medium term. Absolutely love the various searches built into Vincere - you can run advanced, Linkedin and Indeed searches in one click which instantly gives us relevant results (and more importantly shows how many results for each category - Bullhorn couldn't show search results number which was annoying to say the least) The ability to parse candidates into the system is super easy, saves us a lot of time and the ability to bring candidates/contacts straight in from Linkedin is Cracking!! The whole team have treated us really well since signing, the support team are fantastic and respond to any questions more or less instantly and we always get follow up calls from them... it's just unimaginable service - I did read this before I joined on this review site actually but you really have to see it to believe it.

Cons
We’d like to see more customisation on the candidates summary pages, you can add custom fields here but a little interface customisation would be good. Although, the guys at Vincere are open to feedback from customers so i’ll submit as a feature request!

Nicholas M. Wells

TOP OF THE CLASS

Reviewed 2018-12-04
Review Source: Software Advice

Get a demo, ask them the hard questions - get them to show you how it will impact your top line.

Pros
We moved onto Vincere earlier this year and the explosion in productivity from my team has been insane, when compared to the previous platform (rival database provider). There is a significant list of additional modules to tailor a product for your business and the customer support has been second to none (infinitely better than), rather than just accepting all the extra functionality that an Executive Search firm like ours does not need. The quality difference is significant; user interface is great, quick response rate, usability, logic and extra functionality. While I appreciate it's not a small project to change providers and is cost prohibitive for some bigger firms, if you quote #Wellsysentyou then Vincere will knock 50% off their standard onboarding charges or give you free access to their APP for a year (that doesn't apply to any other discounted rates). We cannot recommend this product highly enough.

Cons
One of our data imports was in JSON. Tech didn't like the format but we got around it after a few chats and they imported the extra dataset for 50% discount.

Brian Moore

Tremendous system with a wealth of nifty features all on!!

Reviewed 2018-03-22
Review Source: Software Advice

Pros
I'm not using Vincere to it's full potential yet but from what i have seen it's tremendous, it's a big big system with lots of functionality and so many nifty features that make my daily processes so much more efficient. Things like seha linkedin tool, live lists, searches, mobile app and even just the workflows for my contacts and candidates in the crm are great. It's very easy to follow and manage everything on a daily basis. The guys have recently started vlogging where they share tips and best practice via linkedin and email shots, I like these a lot, they're a good way to catch up on new features as the product is always evolving. I really get the sense that these guys genuinely care about their customers and are always following up with emails, calls and free training sessions to make sure we get the most out of the product. There's also free weekly customer webinars and now the video teasers up on linkedin every few days which makes the overall support function tremendous.

Cons
The system is so big with lots of capabilities, i'm only using a small part of it right now but definitely need to explore more in the future. Sometimes it can be easy to get lost in the system (as it's so advanced) but the support team are great at providing training on specifically what's important to me.

Simon Gregory

Vincere.io - outstanding recruitment CRM and still getting better!

Reviewed 2018-02-12
Review Source: Software Advice

Whether you are a start-up recruitment business like we were or a large multi-national Vincere is a superb system that can and will help your business provide an outstanding service to clients and candidates and help your business grow faster. Simply put, the business would not be able to operate as effectively as does without a system as good as Vincere. Compared to Bullhorn and Bond: easier to use, better customer service, developing great new features based on customer feedback, great value for money.

Pros
We use Vincere as our recruitment database and have since we set up GPS Return. Some of the pros: Customer Service - efficient, effective and personal. Continuous updates and improvements - the system was relatively basic when we first signed up but now, with its LinkedIn integration, job portal, candidate portal and mobile app it is a market leading product. Easy to use and navigate - much more straight forward than Bullhorn or Bond Adapt. Loaded with features but easy to use. Customisable job portal - this changed everything. Suddenly have a professional and sleek looking job board that integrates with both our website and the database seamlessly. Value for money - enough said. It is an excellent portal that is cheaper than most.

Kyle Davies

Bullhorn ought to watch their backs now Vincere is picking up the pace

Reviewed 2018-05-03
Review Source: Software Advice

Pros
I haven’t been using Vincere for too long but i cannot recommend them enough. I came from bullhorn and vincere is honestly in a different league. The attention to detail, intuitiveness, innovation and genuine problem solving functionality built straight into the system (all from the box) is unprecedented - and as a business owner ticks all the boxes for me. I like the functionality, it’s a clever system, easy to navigate, modern interface and packed high with trendy features - velocity is a cracker! The best thing for me is the tv dash board, it’s like my morning news and weather brief before i leave the house, it shows you a quick snapshot of your business e.g. current revenue, activities, placements in a nice clean screen, no need to dive into the drill down logs first thing in the morning. Bullhorn never had this and to be honest bullhorns analytics dashboards were hard to interpret and not very aesthetically pleasing. Vinceres search is bloody brilliant! My vincere account manager also told me they’re making it even better and bringing AI into it soon, this will be interesting! That’s another great thing about these guys, they don’t just take you money and you never hear from them again - they actively engage with their customers and no query is every too difficult. Feels like more than just my software vendor, but more like a partner. I’ve used Bullhorn and i’ve used Vincere and I think it’s clear who i’ll be using in 10 years time..

Cons
There’s too many email templates which can be confusing editing them. I need to spend some time deleting the ones i’ll never use because there’s over 80 in there from sign up. The Google geo tagging is ace, but it’s going to take me a few weeks and manually activate this per address.

Bruce Everett

Really good value, scalable, intuitive, sophisticated and revenue focused ATS/CRM.

Reviewed 2018-03-09
Review Source: Software Advice

Vincere is much more than a product our firm uses. They genuinely feel like a partner in the success of our business and I'm happy to recommend them. Does the work of both a CRM building opportunities and an ATS delivering revenue against those opportunities. Seamlessly.

Pros
Built and run by helpful engaged knowledge people who get it. They've clearly walked the walk and are genuinely passionate about creating a really useful ATS that all the team are delighted to use. Vincere already has lots of smart features, its reliable and seems to be a pretty well thought-out product. I particularly like their focus on interoperability with other apps, allowing us to create our own integrated system that is truly the hub of our business. Its great value for money and saves our growing agency at least one member of staff compared with our previous system. Vincere senior team are accessible and issues are promptly dealt with courteously and generously. Searching is fabulous - best in class. Also love the integrated CRM and ATS included as standard.

Cons
We moved to Vincere a year ago and perhaps the importing process has got much better. Migration from the devil you know system takes quite a bit of time and effort. It'd be wonderful if Vincere could fully import all the history from the previous ATS in an automated and thorough manner.

Matt Pontoles

A data-driven way to grow your recruitment business.

Reviewed 2017-07-12
Review Source: Software Advice

Ultimately, Vincere helps us to be data-driven for the delivery of our recruitment services. It allows us to measure things that were difficult or impossible to do before. We can now make decisions with confidence as they are backed up by solid numbers and facts.

Pros
As an agency, we are forward-thinking and tech savvy. Social sourcing, web 3.0 tools, mobile applications, and the like excites us! Technology has enabled us to innovate our headhunting practices and work smarter. This is where Vincere comes in which we believe is a step towards further innovation. Vincere allows us to track everything from sourcing to placement and even to invoicing of clients – allowing our recruiters to do more in less time. Before Vincere, we were using several, disconnected digital tools, but Vincere understands recruitment and proved to be more efficient for our recruitment team. Vincere has streamlined our recruitment process massively. Before Vincere, we used Google Drive and Dropbox to store candidate related documents. These tools get the job done but ultimately, they are not built for recruitment. The lack of visibility meant that it was difficult to track progress from receiving candidates to job offer. With Vincere’s features built specifically for recruitment, it aligns with how our recruiters see their work.

Cons
Nothing bad to say really. We've been using the system for just over half a year and are enjoying it so far.