Vincere Reviews

4.94/5 (272 reviews)

John Armstrong

Switched from Bullhorn and haven't looked back.

Reviewed 2018-03-14

Great platform, big improvement on the previous system we were using. Cheaper too. We have a mid-sized business based out of the UAE and South Africa. We made the decision to move across to Vincere in May 2017, great move for us as a business. I'd say that Vincere is 30% better than Bullhorn (based on product and service levels) but, with the rate they are innovating and obviously investing in the product, the gap is widening fast. Bullhorn was expensive for what is was and the service was pretty much non-existent. The platform and the service from Vincere is head and shoulders above what we were getting with Bullhorn. They are a lot more responsive, we enjoy working with a vendor that actually seems to care. In terms of features, a few of the standout ones for us: the Indeed Search and import feature is a winner. Having access to the entire Indeed database without even leaving the system is fantastic. We are heavy LinkedIn users and like the way that Vincere works with LinkedIn. Easy to update and refresh records. The new Client portal feature also looks interesting. We were considering building a bespoke client portal but held off as it was too expensive, so the client portal that Vincere have coming next month is something we're keen to take a look at. TV dashboard: planning on using this in our office.

Stephen Patrick

No one can beat Vincere in terms of pricing and value.

Reviewed 2016-08-19

It's a brillant recruitment tool & I'm loving it so far. The level of transperancy I'm getting with the pipeline-centric dashboards have been so helpful in managing the business. I can get the exact number of how many candidates are at each stage of recruitment process without having to manually run any reports at all. Everything is there on the dashboards - how many unfilled jobs right now, how many candidate resumes have been sent, how many in 1st interview etc . I never understood the fuss with a clearly defined sales process but now I am obsessed with the pipeline - it's visual & so easy to understand. My consultants come in and know exactly what to do. I have no idea how other people are running their business without such visibility.Pipeline visibility. I can get the exact number of how many candidates are at each stage of recruitment process without having to manually run any reports at all. Everything is there on the dashboards - how many unfilled jobs right now, how many candidate resumes have been sent, how many in 1st interview etc . I never understood the fuss with a clearly defined sales process but now I am obsessed with the pipeline - it's visual & so easy to understand. My consultants come in and know exactly what to do. I have no idea how other people are running their business without such visibility. Price. No one can beat Vincere in terms of pricing and value. I've used many CRMs like Jobadder, Bullhorn in the past and have paid lots of $$$ thinking that good software comes with an expensive price tag - I was wrong. When I found Vincere, I was pleasantly surprised. I had a long checklist of features to fulfill, but what Vincere gave me more than what I asked for.

Rocco Trapanese

Vincere takes the blindfold off & provides all the information I need to run a better business.

Reviewed 2016-08-16

It has come together beautifully. Vincere goes way beyond just being a database tool or regular ATS/CRM. It provides the platform necessary to not just survive but to grow. It's become very much an essential tool for our success. Before Vincere the world was dark. We didn't know what we didn't know. Analytics like the Candidate Source dashboard give me an exact measure of where our best candidates are coming from, so I can adjust our focus accordingly. As Managing Director it is imperative that I know what is going on across my business: from how many CVs are sent out, through to number of interviews happening. Vincere takes the blindfold off and provides me with all the information I need to run a better business. Prior to Vincere I had used several legacy systems which were more than 5-6 years old. I knew when I launched my own firm that I wanted to embrace cutting edge technology and get access to the latest and greatest innovations to power growth. I realised that Vincere was a CRM that would be able to grow with my business. Happy to say that this has been the case. I can get my hands on the information that I need right when I need it. Our company handles a substantial amount of volume. At any one time, our consultants will be handling sometimes two to three times the amount that a typical recruiter would, so we have to be well organized. We can control how we organise our data inside Vincere which makes it easy to search, review and submit candidates...so it saves us a lot of time. As a growing firm we're always keeping an eye on candidate generation numbers. I need to track where our candidates are coming from and drill down into what value we get from each source. Vincere gives me that- you just log in and it's right there. This is groundbreaking stuff for a recruiting business.

Jayson Theron

Quarterly billing is up 30% since we started with Vincere

Reviewed 2017-11-03
Review Source: Software Advice

Finding Vincere was a breath of fresh air. In terms of modern recruitment CRM/ATS platforms, Vincere is 10 steps ahead of the competition.We were using Bullhorn before switching to Vincere. Bullhorn was decent but it wasn’t keeping up with the latest technologies as fast as it needed to. It was starting to feel like a legacy system. By contrast, Vincere are investing massively in the latest tech and it shows. They launched 6 years ago- so it’s product which is mature enough to have a bit of depth to it, but which is also built on the latest frameworks. -For me, as a business owner I want a platform that is going to help me grow. In terms of measuring activity levels and KPIs, Vincere makes it super easy to see what is going on inside my business. Also, this is a system that my consultants love using. That’s critical. -Data Migration: I migrated records across from my previous system (Bullhorn). I’d been dreading the data migration but it turned out to be pretty painless- the Vincere data migration guys managed the whole process and the end result has been great. -Website stack: We decided to use the Vincere Instant Job Board and Candidate Portal on our new website- and saved ourselves the time and expense of developing our own job listing page. It looks great and saved us the hassle and expense of paying a web developer to design this for us. I’d highly recommend taking a look at Vincere. Since we implemented Vincere, our quarterly billing rates are up 30%. That’s, ultimately, what you want from your CRM/ATS- increased efficiency, speed and revenue. Vincere delivers on these fronts.

Ryan Oxlade

Vincere CRM / ATS

Reviewed 2018-07-30
Review Source: Software Advice

Very good overall recruitment package and is a strong contender in the current market. I like the fact they are always improving the system and keep their customers up to date with the changes. These appear to roll out every 1/4 which has been great. The ability to track data and candidates information has been made very easy. The search function is very simple but effective and provides relevant information in an easy layout. I really like how simple it is to keep in contact with candidates. This has offered speed of response and driven improvement on the recruitment process leading to quicker placements.I have been using Vincere for about 10 months now and we have found the CRM to be very fluid and easy to navigate. Offering recruitment professionals what they need and easy flow charts that lead to more billings. Overall for a fairly new software company, I have found them to really understand what recruitment is all about and more importantly, have a good back-end support team. Having worked with many global CRM companies before I can comfortably say that Vincere offers a lot for its price point and have not regretted taking this journey with them. I really like the service integration partners they have with the system.

Cristina Stone

May the Salesforce NOT be with you.

Reviewed 2018-03-27

We're a 50 person agency in sydney and were using the salesforce platform before discovering vincere. Salesforce was okay, it did the job, but wasn't anything phenomenal by any means. The user interface was hard to understand and there was like a million different things all opening on the same page, it just wasn't very intuitive and caused lots of headaches for the users. An other thing was the search feature was consistently delivering inaccurate results. An example of this would be when you run a search maybe 50 or so results will appear, then when we ran the identical search 2 minutes later, 5000 results would appear, why!? We're loving using vincere so far, it feels fresh and user friendly, it's big on functions but really easy to navigate around and is actually really intuitive compared to salesforce. The search functions built into Vincere are awesome - we love the ability to search locations based on the Google geotag, this is super clever! If I'm honest at first we couldn't get the hang of the chevrons ats/crm view as it was really different to what we were used to.. but now we know how to use it properly we cannot get enough of it. Our consultants love it and it's a fantastic way to view the entire ats/crm data without running a search. We can see real time numbers and instantly see which leads etc need be actioned, it's great. Another one we love is the live list when sending candidates to our clients. This is a great little fully brandable feature.

John Thornton

Finally, a complete ATS/CRM system that's intuitive, sophisticated and allows us to grow globally.

Reviewed 2018-02-28

I've used lots of different legacy systems in the past and none of them compare to Vincere... not even close. We have fully immersed our business processes into the whole Vincere eco- system and it's definitely paid off. There's too many standout features to list here, but our killer favourites are: - The sophisticated analytics suite, allowing us to track our processes with over 50 dedicated dashboards - The planner is very powerful, it allows us to view my team's daily planners, oversee individual user tasks and eliminates the need for me to constantly chase them. - The candidate pipeline tracking functionality works seamlessly. - Email templates are outstanding over 80 dedicated email templates linked to system actions. - Customer support is great always give that personal touch. We really feel like a valued customer and that these guys clearly want our business to succeed and grow. In summary, the whole experience using Vincere daily has been a breeze. It's so intuitive with a fresh user interface and although functionality is advanced, the system is light and simple to use. Vincere requires little training to get set up and using the system correctly - this is a huge value add to us to be live, trained and using the system within a week. Previous systems have taken months of wasted time and resources to even get set up.

Justine Bower

For anyone running a recruiting business, this is the holy grail.

Reviewed 2016-08-12

I have been working in recruitment for more than 12 years and used a multitude of recruitment CRMs including filefinder, bullhorn, Adapt and Itris. I'm super glad I switched over Vincere for my new business. In just 6 months, I saw 40% rise in revenue plus $110 dollar saving/month from my previous software vendor. You get absolute transparency into your recruitment pipeline and the exact number of activities going on at any one time without having to run any reports. Straight from the dashboard, I can pinpoint areas that need addressing promptly. As a new business with intentions to grow, data integrity is really important and Vincere allows me to add information on candidates and clients quickly and accurately. I work across multiple locations in Asia and the multi-lingual and location-based qualifications allow me to manage these effectively and efficiently ' this is so important when you're dealing with different languages like Japanese and Chinese. What I really love about Vincere is how easy it is to get up and running quickly. I was able to get all my data in with the self-serve import tool, add my team and integrate my email all on the 1st day of the trial. The videos & step-by-step tutorials were super useful. By day 3, I was already formatting resumes, scheduling and sending off candidates to my clients! For anyone running a recruiting business, this is the holy grail.

Justine Bower

The holy grail of recruitment CRMs

Reviewed 2016-08-15

I have been working in recruitment for more than 12 years and used a multitude of recruitment CRMs including filefinder, bullhorn, Adapt and Itris. I¿m super glad I switched over Vincere for my new business. In just 6 months, I saw 40% rise in revenue plus $110 dollar saving/month from my previous software vendor. You get absolute transparency into your recruitment pipeline and the exact number of activities going on at any one time without having to run any reports. Straight from the dashboard, I can pinpoint areas that need addressing promptly. As a new business with intentions to grow, data integrity is really important and Vincere allows me to add information on candidates and clients quickly and accurately. I work across multiple locations in Asia and the multi-lingual and location-based qualifications allow me to manage these effectively and efficiently ¿ this is so important when you¿re dealing with different languages like Japanese and Chinese.What I really love about Vincere is how easy it is to get up and running quickly. I was able to get all my data in with the self-serve import tool, add my team and integrate my email all on the 1st day of the trial. The videos & step-by-step tutorials were super useful. By day 3, I was already formatting resumes, scheduling and sending off candidates to my clients! For anyone running a recruiting business, this is the holy grail.

May Chong

We like that Vincere is designed specifically for our industry: Recruitment

Reviewed 2017-01-17

We're having a very positive experience. We like the depth of the product and the team at Vincere have been very helpful.-Affordable, good value for money. -This is an ATS/CRM built specifically for businesses like ours, they only care about the recruitment and staffing industry (we believe this is important) -We love the Quick Job Board feature. We recently made the decision to upgrade our website. We believe that having a website that attracts candidates is an extension of our brand. It's very important to us that our website not only reflects the Hunters International brand and company culture- but also generates candidates for us. We want to make it easy for our consultants to share the new positions they are working on and make it really simple and quick for candidates to apply. With the Vincere Quick Job Board feature, our candidates can search by radius for jobs located close to them. They can then apply in just a few clicks using LinkedIn.. The Quick Job Board saved us so much time and hassle in getting a web developer to build the Job Board for us. We were live in a matter of minutes. It looks great on mobile too. -Responsive team: we are very happy with the way the team at Vincere have been helpful. They genuinely want to see us successful with their product.

Harriet O'Connor

Wish we'd known about Vincere years ago.

Reviewed 2016-08-12

I was wary of moving to a new system after so many years on our previous platform but the whole process was much easier than I expected. I was dreading having to move all of our old candidate records to a new system but Vincere made it so simple, we had it wrapped up in 2 days. Wish I'd have found this system a few years ago, it is saving us a fortune and is just so much easier to use than our previous system.Definitely, the biggest plus for us has been ease of use and the ability to customize searches and page views easily. Plus, there is no need to have to train new users on the system, they can get going by themselves. Vincere handles the entire life cycle of the placement process, from getting new customers on board through to invoicing and billing. It basically contains everything you need to get your job done with as little hassle as possible. The interface is also pretty cool- it feels super modern and works great on mobile. The analytics are also very, very good: you get several dashboards and the option to export out to excel.

David Baker

As far as CRMs for recruitment firms go- this is good. Like really, really good.

Reviewed 2016-10-20
Review Source: Software Advice

I’ve been in recruitment since the 1990’s working both as an agency recruiter and at in-house companies so I’ve used many different ones including the big names. All too often you use these systems, they work perfectly well, but the overall process is still overly clunky and a chore to populate data. Vincere is clearly developed with the recruiter in mind. The structure and process flow works really well and there are plenty of features that enhance a recruiter’s ability to deliver a great service to all and maintain the right level of communication with candidates and clients. I like that the workflow exactly matches how recruiters work - well, at least for me and my business, and that is the most important thing.I used the data import tool extensively for the first time yesterday and was able to add about 4000 records in less than 1 minute with no hiccups - that’s really really good. Like really good. I also appreciate the function which allows me to parse people’s linkedin profile - so quick and easy. The support articles and help videos are useful; it’s got just the right level of instruction to help you get going and get the job done. That said, I’m sure there will be many other features as I explore and continue to use the system.

Jerry wee

Been using Vincere for 3 years. Keeps getting better and better.

Reviewed 2016-09-26

I've been using Vincere for several years now, first as a sole user and now as part of a larger team. This is a system that truly `gets' the needs of recruiters. I like the pipeline process at the top of the screen, it makes it easy to track where I am with business development as well as in placing candidates. The integrated email and LinkedIn features are also extremely useful, allowing us to keep tabs on the situations and stand in for the team without needing to do an extensive handover.I like the pipeline process at the top of the screen, it makes it easy to track where I am with business development as well as in placing candidates. The integrated email and LinkedIn features are also extremely useful, allowing us to keep tabs on the situations and stand in for the team without needing to do an extensive handover.

Jason Smith

Cracking search function. It was a great decision to finally leave Bullhorn.

Reviewed 2018-03-13
Review Source: Software Advice

We discovered the new kid in town, Vincere, after being with Bullhorn for 8 years. Bullhorn was okay, but it just does not compare to Vincere, it really doesn't. No where near as many features and functionality and the system was starting to feel very old and dated. Vincere is innovative, intuitive and it's generally got us excited as a team. It's going to allow us to grow our business enormously in the short-medium term. Absolutely love the various searches built into Vincere - you can run advanced, Linkedin and Indeed searches in one click which instantly gives us relevant results (and more importantly shows how many results for each category - Bullhorn couldn't show search results number which was annoying to say the least) The ability to parse candidates into the system is super easy, saves us a lot of time and the ability to bring candidates/contacts straight in from Linkedin is Cracking!! The whole team have treated us really well since signing, the support team are fantastic and respond to any questions more or less instantly and we always get follow up calls from them... it's just unimaginable service - I did read this before I joined on this review site actually but you really have to see it to believe it.

Nicholas M. Wells

TOP OF THE CLASS

Reviewed 2018-12-04
Review Source: Software Advice

Get a demo, ask them the hard questions - get them to show you how it will impact your top line.We moved onto Vincere earlier this year and the explosion in productivity from my team has been insane, when compared to the previous platform (rival database provider). There is a significant list of additional modules to tailor a product for your business and the customer support has been second to none (infinitely better than), rather than just accepting all the extra functionality that an Executive Search firm like ours does not need. The quality difference is significant; user interface is great, quick response rate, usability, logic and extra functionality. While I appreciate it's not a small project to change providers and is cost prohibitive for some bigger firms, if you quote #Wellsysentyou then Vincere will knock 50% off their standard onboarding charges or give you free access to their APP for a year (that doesn't apply to any other discounted rates). We cannot recommend this product highly enough.

Brian Moore

Tremendous system with a wealth of nifty features all on!!

Reviewed 2018-03-22
Review Source: Software Advice

I'm not using Vincere to it's full potential yet but from what i have seen it's tremendous, it's a big big system with lots of functionality and so many nifty features that make my daily processes so much more efficient. Things like seha linkedin tool, live lists, searches, mobile app and even just the workflows for my contacts and candidates in the crm are great. It's very easy to follow and manage everything on a daily basis. The guys have recently started vlogging where they share tips and best practice via linkedin and email shots, I like these a lot, they're a good way to catch up on new features as the product is always evolving. I really get the sense that these guys genuinely care about their customers and are always following up with emails, calls and free training sessions to make sure we get the most out of the product. There's also free weekly customer webinars and now the video teasers up on linkedin every few days which makes the overall support function tremendous.

Simon Gregory

Vincere.io - outstanding recruitment CRM and still getting better!

Reviewed 2018-02-12
Review Source: Software Advice

Whether you are a start-up recruitment business like we were or a large multi-national Vincere is a superb system that can and will help your business provide an outstanding service to clients and candidates and help your business grow faster. Simply put, the business would not be able to operate as effectively as does without a system as good as Vincere. Compared to Bullhorn and Bond: easier to use, better customer service, developing great new features based on customer feedback, great value for money.We use Vincere as our recruitment database and have since we set up GPS Return. Some of the pros: Customer Service - efficient, effective and personal. Continuous updates and improvements - the system was relatively basic when we first signed up but now, with its LinkedIn integration, job portal, candidate portal and mobile app it is a market leading product. Easy to use and navigate - much more straight forward than Bullhorn or Bond Adapt. Loaded with features but easy to use. Customisable job portal - this changed everything. Suddenly have a professional and sleek looking job board that integrates with both our website and the database seamlessly. Value for money - enough said. It is an excellent portal that is cheaper than most.

Kyle Davies

Bullhorn ought to watch their backs now Vincere is picking up the pace

Reviewed 2018-05-03
Review Source: Software Advice

I haven’t been using Vincere for too long but i cannot recommend them enough. I came from bullhorn and vincere is honestly in a different league. The attention to detail, intuitiveness, innovation and genuine problem solving functionality built straight into the system (all from the box) is unprecedented - and as a business owner ticks all the boxes for me. I like the functionality, it’s a clever system, easy to navigate, modern interface and packed high with trendy features - velocity is a cracker! The best thing for me is the tv dash board, it’s like my morning news and weather brief before i leave the house, it shows you a quick snapshot of your business e.g. current revenue, activities, placements in a nice clean screen, no need to dive into the drill down logs first thing in the morning. Bullhorn never had this and to be honest bullhorns analytics dashboards were hard to interpret and not very aesthetically pleasing. Vinceres search is bloody brilliant! My vincere account manager also told me they’re making it even better and bringing AI into it soon, this will be interesting! That’s another great thing about these guys, they don’t just take you money and you never hear from them again - they actively engage with their customers and no query is every too difficult. Feels like more than just my software vendor, but more like a partner. I’ve used Bullhorn and i’ve used Vincere and I think it’s clear who i’ll be using in 10 years time..

Bruce Everett

Really good value, scalable, intuitive, sophisticated and revenue focused ATS/CRM.

Reviewed 2018-03-09
Review Source: Software Advice

Vincere is much more than a product our firm uses. They genuinely feel like a partner in the success of our business and I'm happy to recommend them. Does the work of both a CRM building opportunities and an ATS delivering revenue against those opportunities. Seamlessly.Built and run by helpful engaged knowledge people who get it. They've clearly walked the walk and are genuinely passionate about creating a really useful ATS that all the team are delighted to use. Vincere already has lots of smart features, its reliable and seems to be a pretty well thought-out product. I particularly like their focus on interoperability with other apps, allowing us to create our own integrated system that is truly the hub of our business. Its great value for money and saves our growing agency at least one member of staff compared with our previous system. Vincere senior team are accessible and issues are promptly dealt with courteously and generously. Searching is fabulous - best in class. Also love the integrated CRM and ATS included as standard.

Matt Pontoles

A data-driven way to grow your recruitment business.

Reviewed 2017-07-12
Review Source: Software Advice

Ultimately, Vincere helps us to be data-driven for the delivery of our recruitment services. It allows us to measure things that were difficult or impossible to do before. We can now make decisions with confidence as they are backed up by solid numbers and facts.As an agency, we are forward-thinking and tech savvy. Social sourcing, web 3.0 tools, mobile applications, and the like excites us! Technology has enabled us to innovate our headhunting practices and work smarter. This is where Vincere comes in which we believe is a step towards further innovation. Vincere allows us to track everything from sourcing to placement and even to invoicing of clients – allowing our recruiters to do more in less time. Before Vincere, we were using several, disconnected digital tools, but Vincere understands recruitment and proved to be more efficient for our recruitment team. Vincere has streamlined our recruitment process massively. Before Vincere, we used Google Drive and Dropbox to store candidate related documents. These tools get the job done but ultimately, they are not built for recruitment. The lack of visibility meant that it was difficult to track progress from receiving candidates to job offer. With Vincere’s features built specifically for recruitment, it aligns with how our recruiters see their work.

Gärdé Goosen

As a business-owner, Vincere helps me establish best-practices.

Reviewed 2017-09-01

The ability to see what my consultants are actually doing on a day-to-day basis and align this activity to KPI targets.I implemented Vincere several months ago as I really wanted to establish best-practices so that I can scale the business and manage my consultants more efficiently. I had previously been using an older system and had consultants who were used to the 'old way'. To my surprise, they adopted Vincere quite quickly and easily which is great. For the first time I have been able to see very clearly what my consultants are doing, down to how many emails they are sending out and how quickly they are getting CVs out to clients. This exposed some bad habits in consultants who had been with me for some time. We are hiring new consultants to join our team and I am excited about training them on the 'new way' that we do things, with every activity tracked and accounted for in the Vincere KPI console. I feel really positive about bringing new recruiters into y business, knowing that I have a system in place that really allows me to manage them and sets them up for success and supports them in making placements quickly. -Great search tool- the Indeed and LinkedIn search functionality is something my consultants really like.

Adam Carabetta

The Quick Job Feature alone is a winner. Very happy we are running on Vincere

Reviewed 2017-01-23

Been using Vincere for 6 months. We are in start-up mode, looking to grow the business in 2017. I have previously used Bond Adapt. Vincere, by comparison, is much more modern, sleek and dynamic.Lots that we are liking about Vincere including Integration with LinkedIn- this is very important to us. The fact that is so quick and easy to use LinkedIn as part of Vincere is a massive plus for me. I appreciate the proactive features that the Vincere team deliver. These include small usability features that I wouldn't have typically thought of but which are great to use as in my everyday style of working, such as the Talent Pools and Quick Add feature. I like the fact that is so quick to get Candidate or Contact information into the system. With other systems, I have used this has taken at least a few clicks- with Vincere it's super quick to tag by industries and skills. I like the LinkedIn parsing too. Quick job board: this is a new but fantastic feature that is going to save us loads of time and cash. It's basically a ready-made job board. A great feature for any startup recruitment firm- why bother spending money developing this yourself...just use the Vincere Job Board!

Philippa Smith

We went from a nightmare experience with Zoho to an all round 5-star service with Vincere - it's changed our lives.

Reviewed 2018-03-21
Review Source: Software Advice

Love love love the LinkedIn tool, it's amazing! cannot tell you how much time it saves us as a business. There's too many features to list here but we love the various searches, calendar, talent pools, ability to mass email everyone, email templates, basically everything, we love using it. We used Zoho before discovering Vincere and to be frank it was ridicolously appalling. It got to the point that Zoho was so terrible we simply used it as a storage facility and didn't use any of the features because you have to build them all yourself which is too much setup when trying to run a business AND to make matters worse, whenever we tried to get support, the call centre was outsourced and the advisors were useless. With Vincere, it's all ready to go straight out-of-the box, it's a dream. Plus the support are brilliant, they've got an office in the UK and the team are really responsive and always willing to help. It's been brilliant so far.

Sheila Oaferina

Low Cost with 5 Star Product and 6 Star Customer Service!

Reviewed 2017-12-15
Review Source: Software Advice

Initially we chose Vincere for the cost. It was far more affordable than what we were paying another vendor. Over time, we came to appreciate that with the team in SEA, they were very accessible and very willing to respond to comments and queries. Most importantly they were available to help. We have their personal emails and contact details. That goes a long way compared to dealing with an outsource or automate response from the previous system provider. It’s really easy to use. I don’t know how the team does it, it was easy enough initially, but it is even better now. I really like that it is connected to Linkedin so that consultants can easily check if the candidate has changed jobs or been promoted. Definitely very user-friendly.

Harriet OConnor

Cracking platform, great service, unbeatable value

Reviewed 2016-08-15
Review Source: Software Advice

I wish we'd known about Vincere years ago, it is saving us a fortune and is just so much easier to use than our previous system. I was wary of moving to a new system after so many years on our previous platform but the whole process was much easier than I expected. I was dreading having to move all of our old candidate records to a new system but Vincere made it so simple, we had it wrapped up in 2 days. Definitely, the biggest plus for us has been ease of use and the ability to customize searches and page views easily. Plus, there is no need to have to train new users on the system, they can get going by themselves. Vincere handles the entire life cycle of the placement process, from getting new customers on board through to invoicing and billing. It basically contains everything you need to get your job done with as little hassle as possible. The interface is also pretty cool- it feels super modern and works great on mobile. The analytics are also very, very good: you get several dashboards and the option to export out to excel.