Vincere Logo

Vincere

Vincere is your new Recruitment Operating System.

Vincere Reviews

4.9

How would you rate Vincere?

Pros

Very clean and crisp easy to use website with brilliant functionality. Very easy to pick up and use.

SW

Sam W.

I really like the User Interface of Vincere – it is pretty friendly, less clustered, good to look at, and in line with other apps we use in our personal time which makes it easy on the eye.

MC

Morris C.

The integration with other programs is amazing and helps automate most of our processes.

AF

Angel F.

Cons

Must contact customer service through webchat that sometimes gets ignored, often hours for a response. My previous software just had a number you could ring, much quicker.

Sometimes the speed lags slightly – however this could be our internet rather than Vincere.

MC

Morris C.

They do a lot of releases though so I'd say one negative is making sure we're using all the new features.

AJ

Alexandra J.

Intuitive, efficient and cost effective

The system integrates with our own website and automatic posting has saved us a lot of time, as have email templates and Velocity.

Pros

Above all, I like its accessibility - new users always remark on how straightforward and intuitive Vincere is. And after all this time I'm still in love with the interface - clean, clear and user-friendly. The growing range of integrations is helpful too - we use Mailchimp, Xero and SignRequest. Last but not least, the company is also incredibly helpful - in spite of its impressive growth it still has the personal touch.

Cons

Updates are frequent and we don't often have time to master them - not a problem, just a drawback of being a busy recruiter!

Lightning fast search

Pros

I like that we can search our candidates profile by the Keyword that are written on their CV (world or pdf file). We're a big agency with over 300 consultants so there's a lot of candidates in the database meaning the search is an essential part of my day to day and it's great, makes things more efficient.

Cons

I would love to see more clean and updated data on Vincere. I have seen so many duplicated accounts which may be written with slightly different spelling, but they are the same account. That confused me a lot. When everyone can create new account by themselves. This creates duplicate junk on the system. When move candidate stage from “sent” to “1st interview”. I expect this automatically pop-up on my outlook calendar and remind me but it’s apparently not. I think I already linked my email with Vincere. But sometime it does.

All in one database

Pros

The LinkedIn integration feature is really helpful when searching for candidates and new leads especially from LinkedIn. With constant updates, I'm very happy to see that they removed the onboarding stage as it didn't make sense to me. Keeping track of KPI is well set up and easy to use as all the information is stored in one place. The ability to create and save email template is also very helpful when sending out mass emails.

Cons

When I open a new tab on the browser it doesn't display where I'm at in Vincere, so I tend not to know how to back track to the original tab I was on. Would like to be able to add comments about a candidates without the extra steps.

If you want a system that will make you work faster, use Vincere!

Pros

Vincere helps a lot in terms of qualifications of the customers, I like the chevrons - when I look for my jobs or pipeline, I can see what the current situation is. I like the statistics since I can see the performance for the whole year, how it looks like this quarter. It helps me a lot to see things - I can check for the whole team as well when I have to view their figures. I can look at the CVs they sent, interviews, jobs - this makes my job efficient and it helps us too to work faster. I think Vincere is great and I couldn't find anything that needs to be changed. The old system we used is so old fashioned - this one is really nice.

Cons

Maybe add more features on the mobile application as it would help us a lot since we use our phones all the time and add more fields when using LinkedIn search

Decent platform, I would recommend anyone on Bullhorn to speak to Vincere.

I switched from Bullhorn to Vincere and am glad I made the decision. Bullhorn stopped investing in innovation a few years ago, they started to squeeze profit margins down to maximise the chances of an IPO/trade sale and this was at the expense of their customers. I like the fact that Vincere are investing in the platform, they are listening to their customers and releasing regular updates.

Pros

Easy to use and at a very good pricepoint. Lots of product updates and regular new features. The client and candidate portal features are a real win, I am integrating these into my new website.

Cons

The Broadbean integration doesn't go deep enough. Have told the Vincere team about this and they are improving it in Q4 so am looking forward to seeing these. There are a few other niggly workflow things that need to be smoothed out but, in general this is a great platform and a big step up from the previous system I was using.

Very clear and easy to use

So far we have no problem with Vincere, it's pretty idiot proof I would say.

Pros

Been using Vincere for 2 years and I must say, I like Vincere for its simplicity. Our old system before was DM Recruit, which we found was very difficult to use especially downloading resumes and attachments. Unlike Vincere, with their action button, I can just click and do my work from there, very clear and easy to use. They also have a great tracking system which helps you organize your database for both contacts and candidates.

Cons

I like to see the search be little less text sensitive when I conduct my searches for candidates. Also improving email sync, especially Outlook.

After Bullhorn, this is a breath of fresh air

Excellent. Recommend them over the competition any day of the week.

Pros

This is a system that is easy to use, is always evolving and has the best Search I have ever tried. Works really well on mobile, does all the basics really well. I also love the scheduling interview function. I moved from Bullhorn and it drove me crazy how I could only log - but not actually schedule or reschedule- my interviews. Vincere does this piece really well.

Cons

Nothing so far. Dealing with representative and their support team has been the Vin-cherry on the cake.

The recruitment system I have been waiting for!

After spending the last 15 years in recruitment working across various platforms, including some "market leaders"...I can't speak highly enough for Vincere. The functionality is slick, easy to use and very easy on the eye. We are a small, boutique, but high value legal recruitment business and as such, it has everything we need and more to be able to perform the role. As we grow and get bigger, I am...

Pros

I can get to candidates, jobs, companies very quickly and cross reference them all. I can also contact multiple candidates at once, which is an extremely useful tool. The functionality to be able to bring people in from linked and "parse" is genius and saves us a lot of time.

Cons

The only constructive feedback I would give, is it can be a little buggy at times and some "simple" aspects don't work properly. For example, you cant save a logo to a client file, but can on a job file (it just wont save). Another example is that when is a client screen, you cant click into another screen without closing it down. This isn't functional, it is just a bug and will easily be fixed.

The Vincere search is my all time favourite part of the product

Pros

I really love the search built into Vincere. You can search broadly or very specifically e.g. you can search within resumes, tags, last contacted, pending, literally you can search everything and it brings back the results immediately - and more importantly the results are accurate. The search also allows you to search externally on job boards and linkedin making sourcing new candidates as easy as the click of a button. I don't really use the system for much more than search, email parsing and creating talent pools but this all works great for me and frees up lots of my time. Talent pools are great! A simple idea but really effective from day to day. Creating candidates directly from an email is nifty too.

Cons

The product is very big and i've not even explored half of it yet so no cons right now. The things I use vincere for, it's great and meeting my needs definitely and saving me lots of time which is always a good thing.

Best CMS I have used in 20 years of recruitment.

I would recommend Vincere to any size of recruitment business. Having worked all over the world in both large global and boutique search consultancies, it is without doubt the best Candidate management system I have ever used.

Pros

This product has obviously been designed with significant input of people who have extensive experience in the recruitment industry. The functionality is extremely easy to use and saves significant time even to somebody who is not technically adept. The reporting functions are outstanding and produce reports that are extremely useful for the management of junior consultants in a very timely fashion.

Cons

There is a lot of information at the fingertips and it takes some time working through the set up to fit your purpose. However that is only a slight issue and will depend on individuals.

10/10. Great for forecasting.

Pros

I’ve only got good things to say about Vincere, it has really helped everyone in our business. The system is really clear – you can easily keep track of exactly where your candidates are in the pipeline, and moving them through the process is smooth and simple. However, my favorite part of Vincere has to be the dashboard. From here I can easily look at my stats, forecast, fees, upcoming interviews and live jobs. This really helps to keep me on track to hit my KPIs and clearly shows me how far I still have to go to hit target. Overall my team and I love the system!

Cons

It would be great if the ATS pipeline was slightly more customizable so we could change the stage titles, but this is just one small note on an otherwise very easy to use system.

If you use KPIs, you will like this platform

Ideal system for managing teams on KPIs. Always lots of improvements, the team are very receptive.

Pros

Been using Vincere for the past 2.5 years. The pipeline is unique- the chevrons show you clearly where you are at with things. I also like the sub-status feature which basically allows for a completely configurable workflow. This is an easy-to-use system, great for managing a team. If you want a system that is easy to set targets in and measure performance of consultants this is the system for you.

Cons

Nothing major but we wish the Boolean 'And' 'Or' operators could be disabled from the search tool as we just don't use these.

Wouldn’t mess with the Bull after using Vincere!!

I wouldn’t recommend to competitors because I don’t want them having as good a CRM as we have - they would get too much work done!!! Joking – I would OF COURSE recommend to all recruiters. When we were looking around we considered Bullhorn – but I wouldn’t want to mess with that Bull! I love Vincere!

Pros

I think Vincere is a fantastic platform. They recently made changes to the UI and it is great, really clear and I’m really enjoying it. I use the system every day so when changes like that happen I notice straight away and this was a great change. As a whole Vincere is an amazing platform, very accessible and really easy to access all the data.

Cons

The only small thing I would want to change is to not have to wait 3 hours for the stats to refresh, but this is one tiny bad point amongst hundreds of good features!

Great system, it just works.

Very good system for any recruitment firm with ambitions to scale.

Pros

Been using Vincere as an early adopter in South Africa for the past few years. We looked at quite a few platforms, glad we opted for Vincere. Key features we like as follows: Client portal: this is part of our pitch to get new business Candidate portal: links to our website Email functional: very easy syncing and tracking of email comms

Cons

There are a few niggles here and there, but we find the support team very receptive and this is a company that really do invest in their roadmap, so suggestions are often implemented quite swiftly.

“The Livelist is a brilliant piece of kit”

A very well developed software for any recruitment business out there who's ready for a change.

Pros

Livelist: unique way of presenting candidates to clients, very cool. Never seen a feature like this in any other CRMs. It’s easy to use and ensures that the communication between recruiter and the client is very well set up so that you can keep track of what your client is doing throughout the whole process of selecting the right candidate for the role. Velocity is definitely a big plus for me, easy way to add data without a lot of work, able to source the candidate so we know where they are coming from and they have a fabulous support team.

Cons

This is a brain picker really, it's a tough one right now as I can't think of anything to say well done.

Easy To Use, Easy To Configure For My Business, Tons of Great Features and Customer Service That Actually Listens To Feedback!

Pros

The customer service is so helpful and attentive, they are always so quick to assist me. Bringing data in and out of the system is so easy and fast. Tracking Emails is so much more efficient then my last CRM! The external job board is such an amazing feature, it really makes capturing new Candidates a breeze. All my daily functions, sending bulk emails, configuring the system, searching the system is all simplified and user friendly. We would definitely recommend Vincere.

Cons

We would like for a bit further customization, ie. changing Chevrons for Jobs and the ATS, ability to remove some fields, or to automate the rejection process. Also, having further integration with 3rd party apps would be nice (which I believe Vincere is working on now)

Best program I’ve used in 13 years of recruitment!

Pros

I really like that you can make notes on every applicant and client – we have a large team here so this helps stop all the consultants reaching out to the same people by making it clear who has already phoned them. I also really like that I can send jobs to candidates through Vincere – it means we have a clear record of what contact has been made, and a log that we have permission from the candidates to work on their behalf. Overall Vincere is great, I have worked in recruitment for 13 years and this is the best program I have used. I would definitely recommend.

Cons

There are lots of software updates that come regularly from Vincere, and I don’t always know beforehand that they are coming as the emails have been going into my spam. It would be great if there could be a clearer way to tell us what is coming in the release so that it isn’t a surprise (maybe a conference call?).

Lots of advanced features that I use everyday

Pros

Advance Search – easy to find the suitable candidates for the right skills set including free text resume search and boolean. The add feature such as Add candidate, Task, Job – it’s convenient and easy to use, really fast and makes things easier. Generally just makes my job easier and more efficient.

Cons

I do love the feature that allow me to send interview invitation email to candidate and client. The template looks professional but personally I find it sometimes harder to add/edit more info into the template (Compare to sending email via Outlook) in case we need to provide extra information to candidate such as required documents. Enable adding additional documents feature like drag and drop would be great.

The best CRM we've used!

The best system we have used so far.

Pros

1. Vincere is easy to use and navigate 2. Very organized 3. Analytics are great, I can see where I am at and all of my team's activities, it keeps me up to date 4. I can also see the jobs, statuses, candidates and the business development side I would recommend it to other recruiters and tell them that we've been using it for a long time and it's been the best so far!

Cons

1. Biggest issue is slowness - not sure if this is our internet connection though 2. CV formatting can be tricky, minor things such as font and spacing

Keep up the good work team Vincere

Great - keep up the good work.

Pros

1. I like that I can click on a contact and the profile slides out from the right side and we can still see the contacts we have with the company. 2. I like under activities, we can easily switch between the notes for Contact and Candidate profile. Overall I like the system a lot - keep up the good work!

Cons

1. If I right click on a name and try to open in a new tab, it is blocked. 2. The "brief" looks like there is script coding (or something) in it on an occasion. I have to sift through it to find the actual information.

User friendly Interface, Detailed analytics and a Modern, Intuitive Pipeline.

Pros

What I like about Vincere is quite how user-friendly they've made their interface - it's just extraordinarily good! You can easily figure out where the stuff you need is, which is vital for time-pressured recruiters. If you're a member of a competitive team , you'll definitely love how detailed the analytics are: from a managerial perspective, I can see how everyone is performing and inspire them to do better. The chevrons inside Vincere are so powerful that one click will immediately take me to all of my Candidates in a particular stage of the application process.

Cons

With all the features that Vincere is releasing it sometimes is hard to keep up with the frequent changes. That said, I'd prefer to struggle to keep up with exciting new functionality than be held back by a system that doesn't develop with modern trends in technology and recruitment.

Ever-evolving, function-packed, value-for-money CRM/ATS

Vincere is the upstart nibbling away at Bullhorn in particular. It isn't pretentious but it is the pretender to BH's throne, for sure. The company takes care to look after its clients in a manner that its bigger rival does not whilst absolutely offering all the Enterprise-level bells and whistles for a fraction of the price.

Pros

Vincere everything a Search firm needs, irrespective of its positioning and level of sophistication. It offers all the tools needed for recruiters to source, store and leverage candidate and client data, whilst as a manager/owner, there is a veritable suite of reports to carefully monitor and manage individual and company performance.

Cons

It can take some time to adjust to its process flow (having switched from Bullhorn after a 10-year relationship, that was inevitable) and it has sooo many functions that one needs to invest some time and effort to truly understand what is packed under the bonnet.

Regular updates are great

I would definitely recommend to any recruitment businesses out there.

Pros

The process flow is straight-forward and very intuitive. I really like how often you introduce new updates on the platform which enhance what you guys are already doing well. The CV import function is really easy to use and typically quite accurate in terms of file formats, as I had difficulty in past getting candidates into the system using Octus.

Cons

EVERYTHING IS PERFECT, keep the regular updates coming!

Great system for contract recruitment

A functional useful platform, where we can manage our candidates and clients easily.

Pros

95% of my company works in placing contractors which Vincere is great for. It a very user-friendly system and inputting data is clear and easy. Also, it is great that you can filter by the availability of candidates - perfect for contract staff!

Cons

I don't have the integration with the Vincere MBO system yet, however, at the moment it is not easy for me to forecast revenue for each individual contract deal. There is also a limitation to how much you can configure the on-cost.

Exactly what we needed!

Increasing our efficiency, expanding our candidate base and allowing us to keep everything in one place. We like the analytics so we can see what our team is up to and what each individual is achieving. It's increased our time to hire time and eliminates any confusion or loss of data.

Pros

Vincere simplifies our Recruitment process!

Cons

It's tricky to get the hang of to start with as there is so much you can do with the software which is a pro at the same time.