All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

Vincere

The all-in-one platform for recruitment & staffing agencies.

Vincere Reviews

Pros

The advanced search is wonderful as you can search for tagged candidates, and can even search for notes that you've made. The product does all the heavy lifting for me - I would really recommend.

Harry M.

Read the full review
The Advanced search feature is amazing, it helps me find the best candidate for my vacancy. The support team is great, responsive and willing to help.

Manthos M.

Read the full review
I love the Advanced Search function – it’s powerful, giving you the ability to find information on your. Clients and candidates based on specific fields of their profiles.

Andrew M.

Read the full review

Cons

Ve been having problems with data not pulling through properly from Linkedin.

Sam S.

Read the full review
Sometimes the speed lags slightly – however this could be our internet rather than Vincere.

Morris C.

Read the full review
If anything comes up ill be sure to let you know.

Alana S.

Read the full review

Great if you want to know the exact $ value in your recruitment pipeline

I can honestly say that Vincere.io is breath of fresh air. In my 15 year career as a recruiter I've used several of the big name software systems out there and have been consistently disappointed in rubbish support and being promised (lied to) about new features that were supposedly coming. With Vincere.io it's been a really straightforward experience from day 1: I was able to easily import my data...

Pros

Helps me truly understand the $ value in my pipeline: Vincere tells me exactly how much money I am going to make from each placement in my pipeline. As a result my forecasting is much tighter and I have a better picture of what the state of my deal pipeline really is. The system has this chevron design across the top of the screen which really spells out exactly how many interviews I have going on. Price:...

Cons

So far, none. I've been so pleasantly surprised by Vincere that I'm recommending it to all my connections working in the industry. I was suspicious that it was TOO cheap at first but, after I really got into the system I just realized that I'd actually spent the last 10 + years overpaying for average software.

Makes Bullhorn look like legacy tech.

Refreshing.

Pros

Constant releases, strong focus on customer service and a flexible, human approach to their customers. We switched from Bullhorn a year ago. I did a complete review of the market before settling on Vinny- including trials with most of the big names in the market. Came close to signing up with a Microsoft Dynamics platform but changed my mind at the last minute- am glad I did as we moved from office...

Cons

Nothing - so far so good. Any niggles are addressed quickly by their customer success team who have been excellent. With previous vendors I’d be left waiting for weeks without getting an answer or be funnelled though to phone support. Vinny’s team are responsive and you actually feel like they’re trying to help you rather than fob you off.

Vincere

Its been fine, we have had challenges but there Customer team does try to solve the issues, in some cases it does take time. Its cheap and does a decent job.

Pros

At Gempool we wanted a simple and easy to use CRM, Vincere ticks this box. It has a simple ATS and easy to follow for the consultants. Good chevron system to track contacts. I really like the analytics but could be more detailed.

Cons

It can be quite buggy, having to click a box a few times for it to work for example, consistently on to support to find work around. Its not customization, if you want to make a change that change has to happen for all there customers. Even the smallest tweak.

Convert from Bullhorn

Brilliant.

Pros

Recently moved across from Bullhorn. 3 main reasons we moved: Search: the search killed me with Bullhorn, it was really limited and unstable. The free text search, in particular, was really poor. I like the fact that with Vincere you can run a free text search from any page and get accurate results. Engagement Hub: the job board is great. It was a quick patch for us to take our pretty old website...

Cons

No cons yet. Consultants are happy using the system which was a key driver in migrating from the old platform which they all complained about.

Functioning ATS and CRM with a team that strives to build a world-class system

We use this product to track communication with our clients and candidates and keep an overview of opportunities we are working on. This works most of the time, but could be done more efficiently.

Pros

The product is very competitively priced and fairly easy to use, fulfilling most functions one can expect from an ATS/CRM

Cons

Feature suggestions that would be useful to many users, and that have been recommended by many users, have not yet been implemented.

Best CRM on the market

My overall experience with Vincere is a positive one, from the time we set up the demo to transitioning from Bullhorn has been stress-free. Vincere has very good support staff who are always here to help with any queries in a timely manner. In terms of the software itself, I am very fond of the dashboards and its functionality.

Pros

I like the candidate's auto-matching and enjoy the ease of use.

Cons

We have just started using Vincere so haven't encountered any issues yet.

Wish we'd known about Vincere years ago.

I was wary of moving to a new system after so many years on our previous platform but the whole process was much easier than I expected. I was dreading having to move all of our old candidate records to a new system but Vincere made it so simple, we had it wrapped up in 2 days. Wish I'd have found this system a few years ago, it is saving us a fortune and is just so much easier to use than our previous system.

Pros

Definitely, the biggest plus for us has been ease of use and the ability to customize searches and page views easily. Plus, there is no need to have to train new users on the system, they can get going by themselves. Vincere handles the entire life cycle of the placement process, from getting new customers on board through to invoicing and billing. It basically contains everything you need to get your job done with as little hassle as possible. The interface is also pretty cool- it feels super modern and works great on mobile. The analytics are also very, very good: you get several dashboards and the option to export out to excel.

Cons

None. This system has been an absolute lifesaver for our business- I can't recommend it highly enough.

Independently-owned & built by people that 'get' it!

We love it. I've used quite a few systems in my time and there's no comparing Vinny with the rest.

Pros

We recently started using the LiveList client portal, which is getting good feedback from our clients already. Such a clever way of working with clients, we have made the LiveList part of our standard pitch for new business or to sell retained work. I also like pipeline and forecasting element is brilliant. Really clear and easy to understand. The LinkedIn integration is brilliant too. I think it is important that Vinny (as we call it) is independently owned. Other systems out there- the Bullhorns and SeekAdders- are either owned by PE firms or job boards. I like supporting a firm which is owned by one of us, recruiters. Plus I know exactly where all our data is held.

Cons

Not much tbh. They do a lot of releases though so I'd say one negative is making sure we're using all the new features.

"Finally a Recruitment Software created by people who understand how modern recruitment agencies wor

A lot of automation, from CV parsing to interview scheduling until the offer and invoicing (integrated with our Accounting system). Teams KPI's are easy to monitor without having to ask long reporting.

Pros

Vincere has all the features you would expect from a good system, and even a bit more with functionality which are truly useful because they make you earn time (and not a gadget nobody use after few weeks) Automation of the flows is well though in order to be more efficient and to provide the best candidate and client experience. The client portal is a strong great, clients likes it. The GDPR compliance tracking is simple and clear. As they say, they're big enough to deliver but still the right size to really care

Cons

Nothing so far. As any systems things can be improved, but we can really see that our feed-back is taken into consideration.

Fantastic Product!

Gaining the use of Vincere has been a huge benefit to our agency with the biggest pros being it's ability to make matching clients and candidates so much easier and more time efficient! It also helps to identify how best to manage each consultant with regular updates on revenue and productivity.

Pros

Candidate Selection and Management Forecasting and Revenue Monitoring Daily Operation Management is easy to identify training requirements across the business Business development can be streamlined

Cons

It took some getting used too but this was mainly because of all the functions it has to offer.

Excellent system that visualize recruiter sales funnel

I believe Vincere would be able to provide an extensive features for ATS/CRM and able to fulfill your business objectives if maximized. While we are equipped with enough training from both Vincere Support and Internal Training on utilizing Vincere into our daily recruitment process, the system is so extensive that it would require continuous exploration to optimize Vincere utilization while maximize recruitment outcomes. One of the issue that Vincere able to solve would be on the Candidate Tracking; with the capability to generate customized email template for each stage, from introduction to job as well as to keep ourselves with the applicants tracking in-check aligned to our business process, and has been more humanised than ever.

Pros

I have been extensively using Vincere ever since its inception to replace our old system few years back. The expectation I have with Vincere is indeed high and I'm confident to say that after getting used with the system, all the general functions and additional features roll-out are exceptionally beyond my initial impression. Kudos to the support team for able to provide prompt troubleshooting as...

Cons

I'm sharing my thought on this as continuous improvement rather than dislikes. I believe there would be more room of improvement for vChat, possibly better in-system notification, more comprehensive mobile app functionalities (so we can be a recruiter on-the-go) as well, more intuitive UI/UX for Task feature. It would be great to have introduction training for every new feature like what we used to have 2 years back.

Switched from Bullhorn and haven't looked back.

Great platform, big improvement on the previous system we were using. Cheaper too.

Pros

We have a mid-sized business based out of the UAE and South Africa. We made the decision to move across to Vincere in May 2017, great move for us as a business. I'd say that Vincere is 30% better than Bullhorn (based on product and service levels) but, with the rate they are innovating and obviously investing in the product, the gap is widening fast. Bullhorn was expensive for what is was and the...

Cons

There are loads of dashboards in their analytics suite, more than we will ever use. We've got lost in them . I want to get our fees and placement data accurately reflected in our dashboards, something we need help with. Vincere- more how-to videos that focus specifically on dashboards would be great so please sort that out.

Vincere totally 'gets' the Client>Recruiter>Candidate dynamic

ve used quite a few of the big names recruitment vendors over the course of my career: Bullhorn (on two separate occasions, most recently 2015), Bond, plus in-house systems. So when it came to choosing which CRM to go with for my own business I knew that I had to make the right choice. I'm a small business, I lost sleep over choosing the right CRM. This decision is an important one and I took it seriously. What...

Pros

The big thing for me is ease-of-use. Too many systems are over-engineered, it's like they try to do too much. Vincere does everything they do but it seems to flow so much more organically. I like the process flow of the Vincere pipelines which help keep me focussed on what I need to do to bring in new business. The CRM pipeline is genius for me. I'm starting my business from scratch so it's critical...

Cons

I'm a new'ish user so nothing springs to mind just yet

Quarterly billing is up 30% since we started with Vincere

Finding Vincere was a breath of fresh air. In terms of modern recruitment CRM/ATS platforms, Vincere is 10 steps ahead of the competition.

Pros

We were using Bullhorn before switching to Vincere. Bullhorn was decent but it wasn’t keeping up with the latest technologies as fast as it needed to. It was starting to feel like a legacy system. By contrast, Vincere are investing massively in the latest tech and it shows. They launched 6 years ago- so it’s product which is mature enough to have a bit of depth to it, but which is also built on the...

Vincere CRM / ATS

Very good overall recruitment package and is a strong contender in the current market. I like the fact they are always improving the system and keep their customers up to date with the changes. These appear to roll out every 1/4 which has been great. The ability to track data and candidates information has been made very easy. The search function is very simple but effective and provides relevant information in an easy layout. I really like how simple it is to keep in contact with candidates. This has offered speed of response and driven improvement on the recruitment process leading to quicker placements.

Pros

I have been using Vincere for about 10 months now and we have found the CRM to be very fluid and easy to navigate. Offering recruitment professionals what they need and easy flow charts that lead to more billings. Overall for a fairly new software company, I have found them to really understand what recruitment is all about and more importantly, have a good back-end support team. Having worked with many global CRM companies before I can comfortably say that Vincere offers a lot for its price point and have not regretted taking this journey with them. I really like the service integration partners they have with the system.

Cons

Although Vincere is very good in many areas there are a couple of annoying things that most standard CRM's have. The main point for me is that you don't have the ability to merge duplicated contacts or candidates records. This has proved a real challenge when we migrated our business data across from the previous CRM company. Not being able to clean up our data manually is a real flaw and I hope the Vincere team can spend some time working on a solution for this. If I am honest there are still a few tweaks that the back-end team are working on which will be brilliant when sorted out but overall I am impressed with the system to date.

May the Salesforce NOT be with you.

Pros

We're a 50 person agency in sydney and were using the salesforce platform before discovering vincere. Salesforce was okay, it did the job, but wasn't anything phenomenal by any means. The user interface was hard to understand and there was like a million different things all opening on the same page, it just wasn't very intuitive and caused lots of headaches for the users. An other thing was the...

Cons

We don't like that vincere opens lots of new tabs but i've recently been informed they're changing this to reduce the number of tabs that open as a result of customer feedback. Its a bit of a picky thing to whinge about it but I think a few people in our office will be happy to hear that it's being changed. One great thing about the guys at vincere is they do listen to customers and develop the product alongside customer requests where possible - this is really important to us as a business and it's been great so far. Looking forward to the journey ahead.

Finally, a complete ATS/CRM system that's intuitive, sophisticated and allows us to grow globally.

Pros

I've used lots of different legacy systems in the past and none of them compare to Vincere... not even close. We have fully immersed our business processes into the whole Vincere eco- system and it's definitely paid off. There's too many standout features to list here, but our killer favourites are: - The sophisticated analytics suite, allowing us to track our processes with over 50 dedicated dashboards - The...

Cons

As far as CRMs for recruitment firms go- this is good. Like really, really good.

I’ve been in recruitment since the 1990’s working both as an agency recruiter and at in-house companies so I’ve used many different ones including the big names. All too often you use these systems, they work perfectly well, but the overall process is still overly clunky and a chore to populate data. Vincere is clearly developed with the recruiter in mind. The structure and process flow works really well and there are plenty of features that enhance a recruiter’s ability to deliver a great service to all and maintain the right level of communication with candidates and clients. I like that the workflow exactly matches how recruiters work - well, at least for me and my business, and that is the most important thing.

Pros

I used the data import tool extensively for the first time yesterday and was able to add about 4000 records in less than 1 minute with no hiccups - that’s really really good. Like really good. I also appreciate the function which allows me to parse people’s linkedin profile - so quick and easy. The support articles and help videos are useful; it’s got just the right level of instruction to help you get going and get the job done. That said, I’m sure there will be many other features as I explore and continue to use the system.

Cons

I think two key things have posed problems when it comes using recruitment systems; firstly, the implementation has to be handled properly. I’ve seen instances where the set up and training of a new system has been left down the list of priorities or not been given enough resource – starting badly isn’t a wise move. Next, too many recruitment CRMs haven’t got the right feel and flow; whilst they’re impressive pieces of software they don’t reflect the way a recruiter operates and end up becoming a chore which then affects user adoption. Vincere completely avoids these 2 scenarios. Getting started has been easy and the whole flow of the system feels very natural to me as a recruiter.

Cracking search function. It was a great decision to finally leave Bullhorn.

Pros

We discovered the new kid in town, Vincere, after being with Bullhorn for 8 years. Bullhorn was okay, but it just does not compare to Vincere, it really doesn't. No where near as many features and functionality and the system was starting to feel very old and dated. Vincere is innovative, intuitive and it's generally got us excited as a team. It's going to allow us to grow our business enormously...

Cons

We’d like to see more customisation on the candidates summary pages, you can add custom fields here but a little interface customisation would be good. Although, the guys at Vincere are open to feedback from customers so i’ll submit as a feature request!

TOP OF THE CLASS

Get a demo, ask them the hard questions - get them to show you how it will impact your top line.

Pros

We moved onto Vincere earlier this year and the explosion in productivity from my team has been insane, when compared to the previous platform (rival database provider). There is a significant list of additional modules to tailor a product for your business and the customer support has been second to none (infinitely better than), rather than just accepting all the extra functionality that an Executive...

Cons

One of our data imports was in JSON. Tech didn't like the format but we got around it after a few chats and they imported the extra dataset for 50% discount.

Tremendous system with a wealth of nifty features all on!!

Pros

I'm not using Vincere to it's full potential yet but from what i have seen it's tremendous, it's a big big system with lots of functionality and so many nifty features that make my daily processes so much more efficient. Things like seha linkedin tool, live lists, searches, mobile app and even just the workflows for my contacts and candidates in the crm are great. It's very easy to follow and manage...

Cons

The system is so big with lots of capabilities, i'm only using a small part of it right now but definitely need to explore more in the future. Sometimes it can be easy to get lost in the system (as it's so advanced) but the support team are great at providing training on specifically what's important to me.

Vincere.io - outstanding recruitment CRM and still getting better!

Whether you are a start-up recruitment business like we were or a large multi-national Vincere is a superb system that can and will help your business provide an outstanding service to clients and candidates and help your business grow faster. Simply put, the business would not be able to operate as effectively as does without a system as good as Vincere. Compared to Bullhorn and Bond: easier to use, better customer service, developing great new features based on customer feedback, great value for money.

Pros

We use Vincere as our recruitment database and have since we set up GPS Return. Some of the pros: Customer Service - efficient, effective and personal. Continuous updates and improvements - the system was relatively basic when we first signed up but now, with its LinkedIn integration, job portal, candidate portal and mobile app it is a market leading product. Easy to use and navigate - much more straight forward than Bullhorn or Bond Adapt. Loaded with features but easy to use. Customisable job portal - this changed everything. Suddenly have a professional and sleek looking job board that integrates with both our website and the database seamlessly. Value for money - enough said. It is an excellent portal that is cheaper than most.

Cons

Bullhorn ought to watch their backs now Vincere is picking up the pace

Pros

I haven’t been using Vincere for too long but i cannot recommend them enough. I came from bullhorn and vincere is honestly in a different league. The attention to detail, intuitiveness, innovation and genuine problem solving functionality built straight into the system (all from the box) is unprecedented - and as a business owner ticks all the boxes for me. I like the functionality, it’s a clever...

Cons

There’s too many email templates which can be confusing editing them. I need to spend some time deleting the ones i’ll never use because there’s over 80 in there from sign up. The Google geo tagging is ace, but it’s going to take me a few weeks and manually activate this per address.

Leaves Bullhorn in the dust.

Probably the best customer experience I have ever had. Regular releases. A great choice for recruiters that want to partner with a tech provider that gets it.

Pros

The support is sublime. People ready to answer questions and actually looping back to see if the solutions they've provided actually work. An example: with my previous system, I had a small but persistent issue with the formatting of my email signature. The logo in my email signature would never render properly- sounds like a small thing but this basically prevented me from sending out emails to Clients...

Cons

None. I was beginning to give up hope on CRMs before Vincere, I am so relieved that I have found a CRM that I actually enjoy using. This is the first time I've every bothered writing an online review which I think speaks volumes. If you are considering a new CRM then I would highly, highly recommend them.

Really good value, scalable, intuitive, sophisticated and revenue focused ATS/CRM.

Vincere is much more than a product our firm uses. They genuinely feel like a partner in the success of our business and I'm happy to recommend them. Does the work of both a CRM building opportunities and an ATS delivering revenue against those opportunities. Seamlessly.

Pros

Built and run by helpful engaged knowledge people who get it. They've clearly walked the walk and are genuinely passionate about creating a really useful ATS that all the team are delighted to use. Vincere already has lots of smart features, its reliable and seems to be a pretty well thought-out product. I particularly like their focus on interoperability with other apps, allowing us to create our own integrated system that is truly the hub of our business. Its great value for money and saves our growing agency at least one member of staff compared with our previous system. Vincere senior team are accessible and issues are promptly dealt with courteously and generously. Searching is fabulous - best in class. Also love the integrated CRM and ATS included as standard.

Cons

We moved to Vincere a year ago and perhaps the importing process has got much better. Migration from the devil you know system takes quite a bit of time and effort. It'd be wonderful if Vincere could fully import all the history from the previous ATS in an automated and thorough manner.

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.