PDS Vista Reviews

4.36/5 (11 reviews)

Wendy Toops

Vista 7 is a hit with employees

Review Source: Software Advice

Overall we have been happy with the Vista 7 upgrade. I look forward to seeing what the payroll change will bring.We upgraded to the Vista 7 platform in September after being on PDS Vista for 9 years. The new version is a lot more intuitive and our self-service employees love the icons instead of drop downs for finding their information. As a payroll user I like that there is more information on each tab, a lot less clicking. I also like that all the payroll processes, reports and timesheets are in one pop up box.

daniel godoy

Flexibility built in from the foundation

Review Source: Software Advice

The customer support makes this system a great system and the company a great company to do business with. I have supported many HR and Payroll systems and this is by far the most flexible and risiliant systems that I have worked with. The system is designed to allow for installing updates as well as for including custom code in a way that preserves the functionality and integrity of the original base code. This is essential when considering the long term support and maintenance of a system. Customer support is great and very personal. The techs know me and my system and are always able to provide insight and assistance in a timely manner.

Tonia Williams

Tip of the Iceberg

Reviewed 2015-06-30
Review Source: Software Advice

Vista HRMS is a complete and comprehensive HR system, from the hiring process, through benefits, payroll, taxes, time management, etc. The Vendor is always on top of the latest tax laws (at least in the US) as well as always moving forward in the use of new technology while maintaining for those who haven’t quite caught up in technology. In addition, the system is open enough to allow the general super user to customize to fit their needs or for higher level customizations to meet even the most out-of-reach needs.

Melissa Cole

I'm a new HRMS Analyst who has been using Vista 4.1 for almost a year, and am anxiously awaiting our "Go Live" date on Vista7.

Review Source: Software Advice

I am genuinely excited to see what the future holds for the PDS group and Vista products. If you like personalized service and a team who genuinely cares about their customers you should definitely consider use of this product. I love the multitude of layers available in security, and the ease with which the system can be customized to meet our needs. Customer service is top notch! It seems to me each person I've encountered with PDS handles my questions and concerns as if it were personally impacting them. I have never been made to feel like I should have known how to do something before reaching out for help and for that alone I am eternally grateful!

Keith Enochs

Currently in implementation - so far, so good!

Review Source: Software Advice

We are going online with HR and Payroll, next will be Benefits Admin and Performance Management.Full service program, covering entire employee life cycle. We are coming from a setup where we have 4-5 disparate systems "talking" to each other. Having everything under one umbrella is great. Love the base system model vs. chopping up and paying for modules. Very customizable to our processes, some of which are rather unique. Implementation team is great, very responsive. Very excited about the employee self-service components.

Star Brophy

Benefits, HR and Payroll work well together

Reviewed 2018-11-01
Review Source: Software Advice

Looking forward to moving to V7Improvements are constantly being made. Changes in benefits directly affect payroll. There is no need for duplicate entry. Exit programs make it easy to customize the software without requiring software changes.

Cody Parker

Vista Review

Review Source: Software Advice

The flexibility of customization and the back end reporting. The SQL ability was a must for our organization.

Lydia Perez

Vista Time has been easy to use and implement I wish other software were this easy.

Reviewed 2017-11-27

Before we did everything manual including payroll now I know it saves time, energy and our time is more easily viewed. Easy to change features within the system. If you want to add something it can be done to only a few people or a lot.

Cody Parker

LI PDS Exp

Reviewed 2017-11-28
Review Source: Software Advice

Flexibility and Customer service. The security in the system is also great for multiple companies in multiple pay groups.

Debbie Mack

Recently purchased and currently in implementation phase

Reviewed 2015-08-19
Review Source: Software Advice

Flexible full HRMS solution. This is PDS' core product line versus developers who also dabble in payroll, project accounting, accounts payable, etc. For PDS it is their bread and butter.

Lydia Perez

Vista 7 Review

Used other for 1-2 years
Review Source: Software Advice

It is cleaner than 4 and it is more intuitive. The upgrade went smoothly thanks to the help of PDS Team. They were very knowledgeable.