All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

VIVAHR Reviews

Pros

I love this software because it is really user friendly. There are some great components that other ATS don't offer.

shelby W.

Read the full review
I would like to recommend for all I used most propably a daily and I got amazing experience please keep it up guys.

Abdullokh A.

Kyle N.

Read the full review

Cons

Some of the resumes that come through did not have pictures. I don’t think that’s a limitation of the software or management system, but more a frustration with the applicants themselves.

Taylor W.

Read the full review
I can't think of anything to say that I dislike about the software.

Erin W.

Read the full review
The worst part of owning a business made easy.

Shelton B.

5.0

Team Hiring = Successful Hiring

I've been a big fan of VIVAHR. in the 12 months we have been using this product, they have rolled out new features almost EVERY month...and our price is locked in. Great value.

Pros

We love the convenience of using VIVAHR as a team to hire. The most important feature for us was the ability to share notes and see in real time the hiring process. We are huge fans of the pipeline view to see where our holes and bottlenecks in hiring have been. Great applicant tracking system for the price. Highly recommend for a company needing something professional but doesn't want to pay for all the high-end features.

Cons

The ability to build a custom careers page was a bit lacking. It was super easy to get the jobs to load in our website with the copy/paste of their script, but was hoping for a full page builder.

Very Helpful Hiring Tool For Growing Company

We are hiring for entry level customer service representatives. I was really impressed when I got the first email notification of our candidate within about 3 hours of posting the job. The candidate had a source tag of Indeed. Within 24 hours I had probably close to 30 new applicants from about 6 different job boards. I was impressed enough with that first trial period, we jumped to the paid plan to get more candidates a bit faster.

Pros

I loved the simplicity of this software. I've used other ATS products which over complicate everything. This was very easy out of the box. To create my account, post my first job and sync with our website was less than 1 hour. Unheard of! I did have one question about building our careers page. I called their support number and someone answered and walked me through the steps very quickly.

Cons

I wish there were some email automation options when I get a candidate. I did see there are templates I can save, but for my high volume hiring, would be nice to automate that.

Just Enough

I've had a great experience. I'm not in constant contact but I've only ever had a pleasant experience with the company and team. I enjoy using the platform and we have even made a hire in a difficult marketplace thanks to VIVAHR!

Pros

Overall: I enjoy the software for what it is and what it isn't. VIVAHR doesn't give me an entire HR Suite of tools I don't need (or want to pay for) for a company of 70 people and it allows me to have a well managed and easy to use Applicant Tracking System. Other Pros: - Cost vs Value - Simple & Easy to adopt - Extremely cooperative customer service

Cons

I don't really have any con's with the platform. I'm excited about some of the things to come because the team is constantly working on improvements and they're very transparent when talking about the kinks and planned evolution for the software.

Thank you so much for the kind words! We are always eager to add new features and continue to build the best recruiting tool possible!

Best hiring platform we have used!

The results speak for themselves. VivaHR stands out amongst it’s competition. Simply put, it delivers qualified applicants. Better than all the other platforms we’ve used. And at a better price!

Pros

While the software itself is simple, I think I like most was the results. I have Several interviews scheduled in less than 72 hours. All of the candidates seem to be a good fit for the position.

Great product, great service

VivaHR provided a virtual conference to help me plan my job postins and tweak them to be as accurate as possible, and provided insight on what I could expect and how to best use the platform.

Pros

I love that VivaHR posts job applications across multiple websites, with a well organized dashboard for me to review applicants.

Cons

I have ad no issues with the software. No problems so far.

Easy to Use, Amazing Support, and more Qualified Candidates.

It was easy to set up, and the customer support team was very helpful when I had some hiccups. My main focus is on hiring, and VIVAHR makes it effortless to do that.

Pros

VIVAHR has been exceptional for collaborating with my team members. I love organizing all the different applicants into pipelines. The sharing function makes it very easy to get all team members feedback even when we are on the go.

Cons

I understand that VIVAHR is fairly new but I would enjoy the ability to have automation to make things easier.

Best Recruiting Platform!

Pros

VivaHR has been extremely helpful in organizing our flow of candidates. We have openings all throughout the U.S., so it's been great as an ATS and really helped automate our hiring processes. The UX is also very intuitive. 10/10 would recommend.

Cons

I can't think of anything to say that I dislike about the software. It's been great so far!

Best software for hiring

It worked. I went from 1 employee to 10 in 6 months. Interviewed over 100. It was so simple.

Pros

The simplicity. Having all the details in one place. Posted to all different sites. This was a dream come true and for only a couple of bucks. It was cheap comparatively .

Cons

Nothing. Honestly it had every detail down.

Perfect Fit for our Team

It has been a game changer for our team, we have the ability to create a strong team by quickly adding qualified hires using VIVAHR

Pros

I love how quickly I can post to multiple job boards and quickly work them through our pipeline using questionnaires and internal scorecards.

Cons

I would like the ability to have more options for reporting metrics.

Great product

Pros

I would highly recommend VivaHR! They make things easy and simple to use. We have been able to achieve a high level of hiring quality candidates.

Cons

I can’t think of any other features to add

In progress review: VIVAHR

We are looking for a one-stop-shop ATS to house our candidates and guide them through the hiring process. We are also looking for a software that allows us to seamlessly integrate with job boards, calendars, and emails to manage candidates.

Pros

The transition from our current ATS to VIVAHR was seamless. The software is visual and intuitive, and there is an abundance of features to make this software your hub for all talent management and recruiting efforts. The software is capable of integrating with Office 365 and job boards to help me to engage and manage candidates all in one organized space. VIVAHR is a perfect fit for small-medium businesses and consultants. One feature that stood out is you are not limited by the number of job posts active, but the number of locations. This allows recruiters to experiment with multiple job posts to see which is most affective.

Cons

Since we are new subscribers, I have not experienced any difficulties with the software. As I spend more time with it, I will be able to see what features could be adjusted to better fit our needs.

Hiring Became an Automated Process - Love VIVAHR's Support

Moving from another ATS to vivahr was a bit underwhelming. We expected it to be rough. Their team was able to import our existing candidates into the system within about 3 days. The on boarding team helped us get our careers page synced to VIVAHR so our jobs were live on our website. Been very happy overall with the experience.

Pros

I love how easy it is to use. There is a simple process to post a job. I like the features of tracking each applicant source so I know what's working, and most importantly, what's not working. The candidate experience has been our biggest difference since switching. We had a long application process which lost a lot of applicants. Our conversion rate is much higher with VIVAHR without compromising the features we needed.

Cons

Happy to say there is not a lot about the tool we don't love. The social share is a feature we'd use a bit more if it were easier to fine. It's kinda buried in the menu area and we forget to use it.

Easier

Pros

I like VIVAHR much better than the others that are being offered. It is straight to the point. It is simple and more efficient. I receive much more results in candidates than other ATS systems. As a result, I am seriously looking to upgrade. I get answers right away by one phone call. This is very effective. I can collaborate with the team in a more simpler form.

Cons

At this point, it makes sense. I cannot find any other software to compete.

Excellent software

Pros

We love being able to share and see in real time the notes as we recruit. The applicant tracking is great as well as the pipeline view to monitor bottlenecks. We highly recommend this to any company needing professional grade without the high price tag.

Cons

Hopefully in future builds we can utilize a better process than copy/paste scripts for job leads.

Awesome and Easy!

We have always had issues keeping track of candidates when we didn't initially move forward with, although we wanted to keep them for future opportunities. VIVAHR has taken the work our of ensuring we hold onto candidates, understand what makes them great, and have in your back pocket when opportunity arises. And customer executive was absolutely amazing to work with!

Pros

The user interface of this software is so easy! Although they provided me a great tutorial on how to use the software, everything is easy to figure out on your own.

Cons

As of now I don't have any cons! Keep up the great work.

Wonderful Company to work with

The company is growing a lot at this time. We need help to find qualified candidates.

Pros

It is easy to use and very customized to what I need. I am receive the resumes promptly and I am able to navigate through the website easily to find what I am looking for. They also offer great support. All my questions are addressed in a timely manner.

Cons

My experience has been very positive and no cons at this time.

Thank you so much for the wonderful review. VIVAHR loves supporting growing businesses like yours.

VIVAHR is the next big thing in Culture Marketing and Applicant Tracking.

Wonderful product, even better partner. Anyone thinking about investing in VAVAHR will not regret it.

Pros

Very clean. Easy to use. Little training needed because of out intuitive it is. Also the customers service is excellent. They are willing to customize just about anything. I've used the big names like Teleo and iCIMS and the refuse to change the simplest things because their systems are "hard-wired" in certain ways. Not the case with VIVAHR. Customer support and his team make it happen plan and simple.

Cons

I can't think of any cons because I know if I did, the team and VIVAHR would correct the issue immediately.

Great ATS for Recruiters

I have been pleased with VivaHR overall. The company has really been incredibly kind when I have contacted them with any questions or issues, and I am always able to speak with an actual person when I call. They also make sure that I am able to use their system to meet the needs of my company. I have used other systems in the past, but VivaHR is truly top notch in caring about their customers.

Pros

VivaHR provides a visually appealing, easy to use platform for recruiters. I am able to view resumes of candidates and share them with my clients to receive immediate feedback. It also allows me to display open jobs thorugh my company's website and posts open jobs on national job boards.

Cons

I cannot find any negative points about the software.

Finally - Easy to use HR software!

We were having a hard time tracking applicants and their scores. With the customizable score cards and the ability to track each candidate’s score, our team was able to hire the best candidate for the position. In the past, we were disorganization and unsure of our scoring. Now we have confidence that we chose the right person!

Pros

My favorite part about VIVA HR is the team collaboration! It couldn’t have been easy to share candidate resumes with our hiring team and keep track of all our notes!

Cons

The customer service always helped me navigate any issue or question I had so there didn’t end up being any negatives to this product.

Great ATS for my small business

Pros

I liked the ability to create landing pages for my careers page right inside the app. I could share my jobs and it adds their "culture profile" right to the job description.

Cons

Doesn't have calendar sharing. I can request an interview with a candidate through the dashboard though.

Finding employees just got easier and more fruitful!

VIVA HR has provided us with the most quality candidates above and beyond just posting on Indeed, Craigslist or the ASU or MCC job boards.

Pros

I love that I can ask preliminary questions to eliminate candidates that do not meet the minimum requirements before spending time coordinating an interview. I also like that I can rank each candidate, which allows me to easily know who I want to follow up with.

Cons

I can't think of anything I don't like about this software!

Great Company & Supportive Staff

Pros

If you have ANY problem. Reach out to them and they will give you an answer!

Cons

It's a great website. Personally I have no issue with the website

The worst part of owning a business made easy

I have saved precious time on something that can typically be very time-consuming. I now have a process in place to always be looking for the best candidates, not just when I feel short-staffed. It is enabling me to always have the best people on my team.

Pros

First I really like the concept. I love that I can have my postings on multiple sites, but can track it all through my own portal. I am big on being able to get critical information in summarized form at my fingertips, and Viva HR accomplishes that for the hiring process with their user portal. Hiring is something critical to our company, but not something I want to spend a lot of time on. Viva HR has made the process so much more manageable.

Cons

I would love the ability to move applicants through my pipeline with a "board" functionality, much like job nimbus or trello.

VIVA HR Review-SC

Overall a great experience!

Pros

I like the ability to post directly to job boards from this ATS. I also like the ability to add questions for each job that I post. This systems offers a lot of options.

Cons

Sometimes it seems as though it takes a while to receive applicants from the job boards after the position has has been posted. It would be great if we could get them sooner. Not sure if the jobs are posted immediately to the feeder sites

Great Product

Very happy and great customer service

Pros

Software was easy to use and very intuitive

Cons

Currently you can't text candidates from the software but I expect that to be fixed soon

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.