Volunteer Tracker Reviews

Volunteer Tracker

Volunteer management software for schools

Review Summary

4.9

Granville County Public Schools loves VT!

Our experience with volunteer tracker has been very positive from the beginning. The education specialist spent several hours with us tailoring the application to our needs and training administrative staff. The volunteer tracker application has saved our school's system hundreds of hours of input time and provided us with the faster turnaround on background checks. Having used a manual method for...

Pros

Comprehensiveness and ease of use.

Cons

No problems so far.

Excellent Customer Support and Volunteer Program

The customer support is the best of any program that I have used in the school district, including programs that cover all areas of education!

Pros

The ease and clarity of use for volunteers as well as the accessibility of volunteer records.

Cons

Some of the editing glitches experienced by volunteers and approval process for background checks. I would recommend adding another layer of approval at the school site.

Volunteer Tracker

Very good, The product works great. We have not had many issues at all. The biggest issue has been verifying emails.

Pros

Simplicity and automation.

Cons

Email verification

Volunteer Tracker Review for Chatham County

Volunteer Tracker has been an excellent product for us in Chatham County. We are able to have easy access to the applications of our volunteers and the schools are able to see who is available to come into their schools without contacting the Central Services Building for assistance. Being able to obtain background checks through an interface with our background check company is also a plus. Everything...

A1 Volunteer Tracker

My experience with Volunteer Tracker (VT) has been very positive. As a VT Administrator, I have seen how it works for the various users: volunteer coordinators, school administrators and volunteers. It is definitely a user-friendly system. Instances of errors or malfunction have been rare and were corrected in a very timely manner. The customer service support for VT is excellent: professional, friendly and knowledgeable! They are wonderful about listening to and implementing suggestions in order to improve/facilitate the process for users. I have enjoyed using Volunteer Tracker and I definitely recommend it.

Easy Volunteer Management!

I have worked with Volunteer Tracker for about a year and a half now. It is so easy to manage our district's volunteer with this program. Even if our volunteers or myself get stumped, their support team is always standing by ready to help. They have listened to our request for added features and have molded the program for what we need it to do. Wonderful!

Great resource

Used this once with one of the schools I worked with. It was very easy to navigate to volunteer management and even to do background checks. I couldn't really tell you the price comparison to other companies, but they were able to deliver a quality product in this resource.

Great Review

The only suggestion I would make is for the support desk to have a phone number to call instead of having to do tickets. It would just make life easier for me and my applicants.

Volunteer Tracker Review

I love Volunteer Tracker. It is so easy to use. The people are so helpful and friendly all the time. If I have a problem, it is usually solved within the hour.