Wagepoint Reviews

4.73/5 (96 reviews)

Caitlin MacGregor

Best payroll provider!

Reviewed 2016-06-27

We switched our payroll from Ceridian to Wagepoint 2 years ago. I dreaded having to login to Ceridian because it was so archaic and not user friendly at all. It was so hard to find information. I could feel myself getting emotionally frustrated. I hated that I was asking my employees to also use such an outdated piece of software that would also cause them frustration and pain. Then I switched to Wagepoint and my biggest regret was that I didn't switch sooner. Wagepoint is sooo easy to use, it's incredibly automated and their team is incredibly helpful. I never have to worry about anything with Wagepoint. I never miss a payment, I never pay late because of a holiday. I love that it modern and easy for my employees to use. Using Wagepoint is the best decision I have ever made when it comes to payroll!Automated. Payroll happens seamlessly every two weeks. Beautiful easy to use interface. Excellent Customer Service. I'm never late with payroll because of a holiday. My employees enjoy using Wagepoint.

Celeste Percy-Beauregard

This software will make your life so much easier!!!

Reviewed 2016-07-25

Wagepoint is so easy to use! Friendly staff who will go above and beyond-- couldn't imagine doing payroll without them! -Ease of use-- this software makes complete sense. -Great staff with a fast response time. -Love how staff can check their own paystubs and T4s on their own online account-- environmentally friendly and time-saving not having to print them each time!

Alison Giovannetti

Amazing Payroll Software!

Reviewed 2016-08-03

Wagepoint has been attentive to our needs and thorough with their service from the beginning when we started working with them in 2010. All the support staff are fantastic to deal with and the software makes the payroll part of my job a whiz. Fast customer support, the ability to process everything myself, the ability to customize payroll needs, the use of automated reporting and automated remittance and the ease of use

Krista Hare

The best choice for a small - medium business

Reviewed 2017-03-21

We have been with Wagepoint for almost 3 years now. There are a couple of features that I would like to see added, but otherwise the UI and functionality are quite good. The thing that really sets Wagepoint apart is their customer service. I am always impressed by their attentiveness, accessibility and ability to fix all of my problems! The customer service and the intuitive UI. I also really appreciate the reminder emails.

Jennie Moore

Wagepoint will eliminate your payroll pain

Reviewed 2016-06-23

My practice was eager to streamline its workflows as it related to payroll. We have fully embraced Cloud Technology and with such needed to find an online solution for payroll. Since implementing Wagepoint our firm has saved roughly an incredible amount of time, we now can focus on what our client really want.....Feedback. Not sure if 1500 characters is enough to mention all the Pros. So here they are in short form: Employee Portal for employees to view T4 & Paystubs and change address info. Direct deposit. Auto remittance to CRA for payroll deductions. Auto remittance to WSIB for workers compensation premiums, auto Record of Employment generation (perfect for seasonal clients), EHT remittances, easy reports to export to Quickbooks Online or other cloud accounting solutions. Employees can divide pay into 3 CDN$ bank accounts. Multiple pay groups allowed. Easy to implement. Customer service totally ROCKS!!! Easy request to auto populate deductions....AND HERE IS THE BEST PART.....it automatically calculates Stat Pay!!! Whoot Whoot!

Deborah Shure

We love Wagepoint!

Reviewed 2016-07-25

Wagepoint has provided amazing support and service. Their product is exceptional, and their response to any situation is quick and reliable. Wagepoint is available 24/7, is so simple to use, and is accurate an reliable.

Hans Ning

Great payroll software and service, but could use polish

Reviewed 2018-04-25

Love the series that come with the software. Payroll is fast in most cases. Track app is also really cool, but in obvious beta. Really looking forward to it becoming fuller (would be amazing to see scheduling and timesheet management!). Customer service is e-mail only, but they are super helpful and thorough.

Nicole Kinder

GREAT and EASY to use

Reviewed 2016-07-25

Use wagepoint for my payroll service and love that it is quick and easy to use. Helped us when our accounting program stopped being supported and tax tables were not available.Ease of use and ability to access reports

Bill Randell

Wagepoint - great payroll service at a very reasonable price

Reviewed 2016-09-14

Have used Wagepoint for about 3 years and have only had 3 or 4 instances when I needed any assistance. Each time they solved my issue in a super prompt and friendly manner. I have had previous experience with a different major payroll service provider and they are not even in the same league as Wagepoint when it comes to Customer Service.Website is very friendly; easy to learn, easy to use and an average payroll requires very little time to complete. We don't even have to distribute paystubs. Wagepoint does that for us by providing each employees with online access to all their personal information.

Joy Kimanzi

Excellent customer service

Reviewed 2018-12-06

The software helps manage employees on different schedules, contractual and permanent. It makes it easy to pay workers, calculate taxes with ease and directly deposit the salaries to the employees using the software. It is simple to understand and user friendly.I must comment on the customer support team, they are always ready to help and respond to customer queries. Is it very useful in paying contractual staff daily , weekly and montly.

Marc Eric Blanchette

Best Canadian Payroll

Reviewed 2018-09-26

LOVE wagepoint, always there to help and give assistance when you need it. Super easy and cleanEase of use Clean interface Excellent service

Crystal Dennett

Most User Friendly Payroll Company I've Used to date!

Reviewed 2015-11-02
Review Source: Software Advice

The website is very easy to use both as administrator and an employee. I've used other payroll companies (Payworks & Ceridian) both as an administrator and an employee and found this very user friendly compared to other sites. Everything is very straightforward, explanatory and easy to find.

Tina Luck

WagePoint is Awesome

Reviewed 2016-07-25

It has been easy learning payroll using wagepoint. Customer service is great and very fast at providing help.easy to use, great customer service, fast response

Ross Ferguson

Wagepoint is easily the best payroll service we've used.

Reviewed 2015-10-23
Review Source: Software Advice

They respond to email questions *immediately* - an absolute treat to deal with. I never have to wait long for an answer (like, a couple hours at MOST), and they're more interested in making sure that they've solved your problem and you're satisfied than just "getting rid of you".

Marko Savic

Amazing customer service, easy platform

Reviewed 2016-06-22

We're a small company and used Wagepoint from day one. The team has been fantastic in helping solve issues (like adjusting EI), educating us when we do something for the first time (like letting go of a staff member). The software is easy, but the customer support is truly the best part.Ease of use. At first I was doing manually payrolls each week, but then got set up for automatic payroll and that made everything feel like magic.

John Stolar

Wagepoint to the rescue....

Reviewed 2016-06-28

"Thank You" for such a great payroll program. I was audited last week by the state tax department of WV and everything was perfect. I was able to go onto the Wagepoint website and pull off all the documents that the auditor had requested. I overpaid $173, but that was paid in by me, (my fault), before I switched to WagePoint. Thought you might like to know that it was a great audit and I was of course a happy camper. Your customer service people are also great to work with and they return phone calls very promptly. Super happy that I switched over to WagePoint, it is saving me hundreds of dollars a year compared to my old payroll system.You can put it on auto pilot and it makes payroll life easier. It only takes me 5 minutes or less to do the payroll.

Popy Dimoulas-Graham

Love Wagepoint, makes my life so much easier!

Reviewed 2016-07-26

I don't often write reviews but this software makes my life so much easier and they have the best customer service ever. We run a software company and they model the type of customer service every company should offer. They respond to our questions right away and go above and beyond. They are also readily accessible via telephone, any time. Even during 'off' hours, we'll get a response.

Christopher F. Arnold

Amazing Full Features Automatic Payroll!

Used monthly for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2018-09-25

It's been excellent and I hope to stay with them for years. I'm able to run my business without worrying about the headache of payroll.I decided on this product just for the automatic tax filing of the 1099s/W2s and quarterly reports on my behalf. Anything to help save me time from doing any tax work is fully appreciated. The website actually goes well above and beyond with the free reports you're able to generate for your needs, the flexibility of modifying payments and running one time payments, it's so fully featured I'm amazed at how it's able to stay so cheap and offer so much.

Jeffrey Immer

A Game Changer

Reviewed 2016-07-25

We became wagepoint customers when I discovered I have no gift for running payroll and figuring out the various taxes my company is subject to. Wagepoint saved our bacon! Good folks with an incredibly easy product.Super easy to use, superb customer service.

Derek Ferguson

reliable, trustworthy

Reviewed 2015-11-02
Review Source: Software Advice

It works well and has been proven to be very very very reliable most of the time. I am just trying to reach 50 characters by now, I don't run the system I just receive payment from you

Cris Jucan

Startup using Wagepoint for over 2 years

Reviewed 2016-07-20

We were looking for a platform to automate our payroll processing. Wagepoint proved not only to fulfill our processing requirements, but its quick response on all our questions impressed us. Wagepoint is simple to use, does not require deep knowledge of the payroll calculation. Great support, all features required for processing our payroll.

Peter Preston

Ode to Joy

Reviewed 2016-07-25

Ideal for small business; cost effective, easy to use, intuitive navigation, does not require any payroll experience, employee new hire and termination process is simplified, data entry is seamless, able to have hourly and salary employees on same account. Staff assisted with the initial set up to ensure I would have the right withholding, IRS and state document. So easy. Almost too easy. I run payroll in less than 5 minutes. Entering employees is super easy. Intuitive navigation without a lot of excess fluff.

Jordan Quinn

USER-FRIENDLY

Reviewed 2016-07-02

I went from an absolute nightmare with ADP payroll and then was introduced to wagepoint software. The customer service and user-friendly program online was just what my company needed. Customer service is on standby to assist you with any questions or concerns that you might have and they are there to walk you through any obstacle. This payroll program has made my work load more manageable and I'm very pleased with my decision to switch to this company.Do it yourself Quick and simple I really like when they send you reminders through email to process your payroll because some times running business can be over whelming so it's nice to have someone by your side

GENICE BROWN

Simplicity

Reviewed 2018-01-11

I like that the software is User friendly software. The simplicity of the software makes payroll a cinch.

Calvin Cloutier

Wagepoint makes Payroll simple!

Reviewed 2016-07-21

From the moment I took part in the walk through of Wagepoint with Troy, I knew this software would benefit us. The software seemed extremely user friendly and I was anxious to test it. Once I began using the software, it exceeded all expectation. Wagepoint has helped turn the dreaded task of payroll, into something I enjoy doing. - Ease of use - Reporting features - Time saved when completing payroll