Wagepoint Reviews

4.7/5 (105 reviews)

Calvin Cloutier

Wagepoint makes Payroll simple!

Reviewed 2016-07-21

From the moment I took part in the walk through of Wagepoint with Troy, I knew this software would benefit us. The software seemed extremely user friendly and I was anxious to test it. Once I began using the software, it exceeded all expectation. Wagepoint has helped turn the dreaded task of payroll, into something I enjoy doing. - Ease of use - Reporting features - Time saved when completing payroll

Stacy Gaudreau

Makes things really easy

Reviewed 2016-07-25

We've switched over to Wagepoint this year and are very happy with the service. The platform seems to be missing some features that the dev teams are adding, but the bulk of the system is there already. Customer support is top notch and fees are affordable. Really looking forward to seeing how it matures.Easy to use, quick to setup, makes payroll painless and offers features that are quite useful (reverse net salary calculators, things like that)

Ida Azefor

My favorite payroll service provider.

Reviewed 2016-10-21

I have used several payroll providers, and so far, Wagepoint is the best. The user interface is extremely user friendly, and training my clients to process their own payroll is a breeze. The customer service too is amazing. Each time I have a question and I email support, someone gets back to me almost immediately.Ease of use.

Ross Ferguson

These guys rock.

Reviewed 2016-07-20

I've never had better customer service than I have with Wagepoint. I can do everything online and when I do have a question, these guys have gotten back to me with an answer literally within 10-15 minutes.The incredible responsiveness of the customer support team.

Paula Poirier

A Great Job Wagepoint

Reviewed 2016-07-25

I use Wagepoint for our payroll. Our company is small. I the program every two weeks and I find it very user friendly. I do have to update or add employees and again it is very easy to do.

Ashok Kumar

Great payroll service for start-ups and small business

Used monthly for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2016-07-20

My company has been with Wagepoint since early 2015, and I've had a good experience with them so far. On the rare times when there was an issue that needed attention, their customer support was very responsive.Wagepoint's pricing model is very attractive for new businesses such as technology start-ups. The set up process is very streamlined and can be done mostly online. Also, the web site interface for processing payroll is extremely easy to use. Completing a payroll run takes me less than 5 minutes on average.

Richard Landzaat

Small Business Operator

Reviewed 2016-07-25

I manage a lot of small business as a consultant and I always set my client up on Wagepoint for their payroll needs. I find it easy to use, easy to setup and the automatic payroll feature allows me not to worry that the employees are being paid on time.

Anonymous

Great for small business to manage payroll

Reviewed 2018-05-16

All I have to do is login every 2 weeks to put in contractor hours and employee time. Payroll is processed and they automatically deposit into our accounts.

Kiran Samra

Simple and Effective, Exactly what you need from a Payroll System

Used monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2018-06-29

I like that it takes care of everything for me, remittances to CRA, vacation, ROE, even covers contractor payment (including generating the contractor tax forms). I looked at other payroll solutions but they came up short in one way or another. I was completely new to Payroll, and every time I called, I was able to reach someone knowledgable who guided me at every step of the way. I've already recommended Wagepoint to 3 other founders. There's a lot to do as a startup founder, so it's nice that Wagepoint takes care of a lot of the complexity around Payroll.

Anonymous

Amazing experience - great experience for mgm't and employees!

Reviewed 2017-12-15

- simple, quick, easy to use - great "bang for your buck"- simple, straight-forward, easy to use - clean interface - easy for employees to login and see paystubs/pay history & change banking info

Chase R

Excellent service for the price

Used monthly for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2016-07-20

After having an awful experience with a large payroll processing company (e.g. numerous errors), I decided to venture out to find an alternative. I found Wagepoint after searching for reviews and found they were a great match for what I needed. Simple and cost effective payroll processing, geared towards small/mid-sized business. For the price, there's really nothing that compares. I'm able to have full control over how my payroll processes each month, leaving out the possibility for any blatant human error other than my own. Payroll should be simple and should not come with a large fee. I saw an 80% reduction in payroll fees after making a change to Wagepoint, and at the same time I was far less frustrated with my experience processing payroll each month.Price, ease of use, and customer service.

Susan Vu

easy to use. but limited functionality.

Reviewed 2016-07-20

the manual calculations to enter hours worked on a holiday is very time consuming and creates room for error. if a pay type is set up on the backend (ie holiday pay @ 1.5 regular pay), there should be the ability to just enter these hours into the paygrid and it be automatically calculated (like overtime hours are). straight forward. simple platform.

Mike Dollinger

Super Convenient

Reviewed 2015-11-06
Review Source: Software Advice

The user interface is simply laid out and very easy to use. All of my records are easily accessible any time. I like not having to get an actual paper pay stub every two weeks.

Reviewed 2019-01-09

The most important that this app does what it was created for. Not all products actually deliver what was promised. No more headache with payroll. Great customer support helps you to stay on top.It's simple. Simple to set up, start using. It took us quite a lot of time each month to deal with payroll. So far, happy with the solution Wagepoint product provides.

Chris Nunes

Overall Wagepoint customer service has been top notch!

Reviewed 2017-08-16

The software is easy to use, but having someone as knowledgeable and approachable as Darlene supporting it makes all of the difference. Of all of our Firm's vendors, I know I can count on Wagepoint support/Darlene to quickly and painlessly help us solve our issues.

Nicole Brinkley

Easiest system I've used to date!

Reviewed 2018-04-12

Set up is super super easy. Like all new products, I thought it might be difficult but this did not disappoint.

Milan Vrekic

The easiest way to do payroll so far.

Reviewed 2016-07-13

Simplest way to run payroll for a startup so far. Intuitive interface, responsive support. This is the second company I am using Wagepoint with so far.

Rushi Bhatt

Good Tool for for the Wage Calculation - Simplicity at its best

Reviewed 2018-12-11

Good, Simple and User friendly but can be best if having some more features. :) - Simple to Use - Simple to Understand - Easy UI for the End Users - Makes you happy on the Payday :)

Heather Klein Swormink

Wagepoint Payroll Service

Reviewed 2016-09-08

Software is very easy to use and the staff are exceptional. Love the responsiveness and the friendliness. It is really nice not to feel stupid when you ask a question. Love the notices and reminders - life is busy and I am glad they are looking after things.It is intuitive. You can change things often and see the results without having to confirm and panic that you did it wrong.

Moira Burnham

Wagepoint payroll is wonderful

Reviewed 2018-12-16

Payroll with wagepoint is easy to do. Compared to other softwares, Wagepoint removes the headaches from doing payroll. Wagepoint has a wonderful support team and they are extremely helpful. I would recommend everyone to try out Wagepoint if they are on the fence about using it.

Simon Tanner

Easy to use software , great support and customer service.

Reviewed 2016-07-24

i am tech and payroll illiterate. This software is easy to use and offers great support within the software and from the company. Ease of use, functionality, low cost.

Roxy Keshavarznia

Great value

Used monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2016-07-21

Much easier to use than ADP, my questions are usually answered in the FAQs, I really liked how someone reached out to us when we reached the exemption for EHT, overall a great tool!Support is great and thorough, makes payroll pretty easy, easy to onboard employee, love bank confirmation just ensures the numbers are right, accommodates Canadian payroll pretty well which is not always the case with softwares

Peggy Adams

Juniper Cafe & Bistro

Reviewed 2016-08-26

I've had experience with this type of software in a corporate world for 17 years, and when I opened my own business it was great to set up with a program that is intuitive and user friendly and helps me manage the business!It's easy to use, gives me all the information I need and it's well organized.

Genice BROWN

My experience has been great. Quick responses to my questions

Used other for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2017-06-28

Proper and timely payroll. I plug in the hours and the software does the workThat the software is very User friendly. Every component is straight forward, no guess work involved. I love the promptness of customer service whenever I have questions

Morjerie Ramessar

Amazingly easy to use and fantastic customer service!

Used other for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2017-09-27

Easy to use and setup the payroll for our company so it will be able to grow with us.The software was very easy to use and the customer service was fantastic. Thanks to my Customer Success Manager, who provided a great customer service experience. With her help and guidance I was able to set up the system, add my employees and get started within a couple of hours. This system is easy to use and essentially follows a step by step process that guides you to complete your payroll. Easy to access reports and very simple to set up the portal for our employees to get their stubs.