Wagepoint Reviews

4.7/5 (105 reviews)

Heidi

Quick and helpful response!

Reviewed 2013-11-18

I contacted customer service with a question/problem and I had a helpful response within minutes. She put me in contact with who I needed to speak with and my question/problem was resolved quickly. Plus they were very nice!

b2m

amazing sypport and service

Reviewed 2013-11-01

As a small business we have many things on our mind and some times just some times we might not red all the instructions. Never fear the team as wage point is amazing and will kindly guide and correct you Great tool and cannot wait to see what the team does next

Florence Ng

Everything 10/10

Reviewed 2016-07-25

Great customer support services (quick and helpful responses), very easy to use, simple outlook which is greatPayroll processing reminders, double confirmation before processing payroll is a great function

Avinash Ramakrishna

No nonsense company

Reviewed 2016-07-20

Love love this company and its folks. Always customer oriented and helpful 24x7. Kudos to the team members!

Chris Bender

Great Product. Great Support.

Reviewed 2017-03-16

I used the product for one year to run my small business and loved it. I then caused myself an issue and used an incorrect date for payroll period. Not only did Wagepoint customer service help me out, they also noticed a mistake I had made with EI payments, and helped me fix that as well.

Eric Andry

An experience in frustration and bewilderment

Used other for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2018-05-11

We received no benefit from this software. Instead it was a giant waste of time and effort working with this company.I do not have any thing good to say about the use of this product. The project was a complete waste of time due to Wagepoint.

Laura Simpson

Once in, incredibly intuitive and easy.

Reviewed 2018-05-09

I can do payroll in less than a minute. Also, it protects me from myself by taking the deductions out of my bank account to pay the government, so we don't worry about remitting that separately every month anymore.

Lynn de Jongh

Wagepoint staff are remarkable!

Used other for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2018-05-09

I love the ease in which to enter all my employee data, have my own control over input without depending on a customer service rep to call me and communicate information over the phone.

Rebecca S

Excellent service

Reviewed 2014-02-13

Wagepoint are wonderful to work with and are always so helpful. It's great to know that something as important as our payroll is being taken care of by professionals who really know what they're doing. I couldn't recommend them more highly and I can't wait to see what they have in store for the future!

Josue Gonzalez

Review - Wagepoint

Reviewed 2016-07-20

Really think this program is easy to work with. Have not had any issues at all. Other than one with the direct deposit which I mentioned below. Easy to use

Tina Luck

Constantly changing, customer service is sub par

Reviewed 2018-06-05

The interface is attractive and colourful, all back end accounting is done easily and prepared for you. Easy access to the site set up was easy but not easy to customize based on specific needs for different companies.

Brian Hagerty

Wagepoint is simple to use, a great value, and has great customer service

Reviewed 2016-07-24

I've been using Wagepoint for payroll for about 10 months. Whenever I have needed customer service, they have been very responsive. I recommend it to any small business who needs a payroll service.It's easy to use and inexpensive.

Kristi Soomer

An Asset to our Small Business

Reviewed 2016-07-20

So far the experience with Wage Point has been great. It's taken the burden of completing payroll, writing manual cheques, remitting taxes off my plate. As a small business owner, this can eat up immense time. efficiency reliable fast customer service makes your small business feel bigger

Amanda Birch

Hands on support and set up for all my clients, whether they are my first or fifth.

Reviewed 2018-02-20

Single login for all client files. The support team is able to respond usually same day or at the latest the next morning. Straight forward processing.

Natasha

Excellent and prompt customer service

Reviewed 2014-02-18

I'm just starting up with Wagepoint and have not processed a full payroll yet, but so far, the customer service has been great. The system also appears to be very user friendly and easy to setup.

Saloni Mahajan

Best for small scale industry

Reviewed 2019-01-13

I think this is the best payroll software for small scale industry. It's user interface is very simple and customer support is very much responsive.

Terrence Greer

above par and definately worth ustilizing as a solid workplace tool.

Reviewed 2015-11-10
Review Source: Software Advice

The ease of use of the Wagepoint website is amazing. It gives clear descriptions of deductions as well as allows one to keep a solid record without all the mess of paperwork.

Shivani Thakur

Good tool for wage calculation

Reviewed 2019-01-05

Simple to use and understand Good User Interface

Tamara Maurey

Awesome Software!

Reviewed 2015-11-02
Review Source: Software Advice

As a small business and first time user it's easy to navigate and doesn't take much time at all. I was impressed at how easy they made the daunting task of payroll.

Dan Jennings

Wagepoint, payroll software

Used monthly for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2016-07-20

Very easy to use, completely on-line accessible and extremely cost effective, all focused on small business customer needs.

Brett Blumstein

Easy to use and friendly help when needed

Reviewed 2015-10-23
Review Source: Software Advice

I like the reasonable cost and the friendly customer service.

Kevin Heaps

Cole Funeral Services

Reviewed 2016-07-20

I enjoy using Wagepoint because it has saved me much time in payroll processing. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.It is very seamless, simple and quick.

Dan F.

Really easy to use and set up

Reviewed 2019-01-08

Great for small businesses. Love it. Wouldn’t use anything else.

Eleanor Reimer

Great Customer Service!!

Reviewed 2016-07-21

I've been very impressed with the customer service in particular...very friendly and providing lots of help with setting up. Ongoing support has been superb as well.Very easy to use.

Josue Gonzalez

New review survey

Reviewed 2016-07-25

Overall I have not had any issues with this site. It has been quite simple to use. If I have any questions Monica is quick to answer them!