Wagepoint Logo

Wagepoint

Simple payroll software built just for small businesses.

Wagepoint Reviews - Page 4

Great service! Even better customer service!

Saving time on doing payroll!

Pros

It is easy to Easy! It is really quick to run payroll!

Cons

I haven't ran into any cons yet! Its been a great program!

Interactive website and easy payroll system.

Payroll is managed in a few clicks and it is made so easy to handle by making it so interactive and yet so simple. Customer support answer all the queries of our company very fast.

Pros

It is a very simple way to deal with payroll needs. The software does according to the name. If once it is setup the worries are gone and payroll is managed in few clicks. The most important aspect is the customer support which is so ready to help you at any time. They reply so fast to all of the queries.

Cons

Some more customization should be permitted and the server should be made a little faster. Still they do tremendous work for us but a little more speed can be expected. Approval for payroll print should be a feature too.

Best customer service ever

The customer service ever ( in French)

Pros

Easy tu use for someone like me who’s very busy

Cons

Nothing , everything seems Perfect to me !

Great software, easy to use

Pros

Wagepoint is easy to use, with a simple clean user interface. The Wagepoint team is great and are always available to help in a very timely manner. Highly recommend

Cons

So far I haven't found anything that I don't like about it.

WAGE POINT-REVIEW

good

Pros

software has good functionality it is well designed

Cons

software has lease performance need improvement on performance

Just a click away from getting paid...

Pros

It absolutely tells what I need to do and when I need to do it by...I don't need to worry about this part of my business as I know Wagepoint have it all figured out...

Cons

I have been using Wagepoint for over two years - at my last employer now at my own business and I cant think off one area that needs to be tweaked...

Good option for online payroll

Pros

Decent piece of software if you are looking to complete your payroll online, very good features and nice support to help if you get stuck

Cons

Much rather have this payroll as part of my accounting system like Xero which includes payroll. Also price is per payroll rather than per month and i find this not as flexible.

Thanks for the feedback, Ricky.

I love this service!

I had a few bumps with figuring things out but customer service is very helpful and quick to respond.

Cons

Hi Kari, I'm really glad to hear that you are loving our service. We'll do our best to make sure we keep it that way forever :) In the meantime, if you need anything at all, please feel free to reach out to us via support@wagepoint.com, and we'd be happy to help. Regards, Leena Thampan Head of Marketing & Customer Success

Review for Wagepoint

Everything is great with Wagepoint. We do not use the direct deposit feature but love everything else.

Pros

Very user friendly, and support is excellent

Cons

The paystubs do not show the hourly wage

Wagepoint is great

Pros

Good stuff, amazing CS team, fairly intuitive.

Cons

Some of the user experience isn't great - stuff saves automatically, but it would be nice to get confirmation as you go. Fairly minor issues so far though.

Hi Joel, Thanks for taking the time to leave a review and I'll share your feedback with our team. Michelle

Higgins Feedback

Overall, excellent. Darlene has always been very accommodating and finds answers to any questions quickly.

Pros

Ease of entry and administration

Cons

Would like to see more report formats

Fabulous payroll software and support

We recommend clients use Wagepoint all the time. It's easy to set up, easy to use and the support is second to none.

Pros

Ability to pay WSIB through Wagepoint as well as filing ROEs and allowing employees to portions of their wage deposits to multiple accounts to make savings easier Integration with Deputy and Xero work well

We love Wagepoint!

Pros

We find the software to be so efficient and user friendly - it has cut down our processing time!

Cons

We enjoy using Wagepoint thoroughly, the only thing is the short time frames over public holidays ie. we have to close the pay period prior to it actually ending

Payroll for a small office

I have 5 employees and this simple tool allows me to run it myself. Bi-weekly payroll, T4 and everything else is presented in a really simple and intuitive portal. One reason why we use it here at SeeHorse is the customer support which is next to none. Peter-CEO

Pros

Simple

Cons

Could be refreshed to be more polished.

good for the basic office

Pros

easy to use payroll system that i use with my qbonline

Cons

nothing that is bad about it, very effective

Owner of a Small Construction Company

Wagepoint has helped us organize and simplify the payroll process., saving myself tons of time and allowing me to focus on other parts of our business.

Cons

Excellent payroll software - time savings means $$ savings!!

Love this software and how it works with QBO. I have seen a significant time savings when compared to using QBO payroll just in data entry of hours.

Pros

Takes care of stat holidays, ROE's and departments! Paying source deductions and WSIB for clients means reducing any chance of missing payments and incurring interest and late fees! Huge time savings when compared to using QBO payroll alone.

Cons

Would prefer to see time in the review of payroll before confirmation instead of just dollar values - would make review quicker and easier when manual entry is used.

WagePoint Pay usage at Analyze Re

We have been using WagePoint Pay since June 2013 and are very happy with it. The on boarding process was quick, the customer service is excellent and the costs are reasonable for a start-up such as ours. It takes me literally 30 seconds to do my payroll and this very important to me given the time constraints for other critical tasks. I would recommend Pay to anyone looking for a great system to meet any of their payroll needs.

Pros

1. Fast 2. Affordable 3. Excellent Customer Service

Cons

None!

Hi Shivam, Thank you for all your kind words - it's great to have customers like you using our application. Cheers, Leena

Wagepoint Review

We are a labor Union with 250 members for a public natural gas utility, we use this service to do the pay roll for our officers,

Pros

Very easy to use this product, rarely necessary to contact customer service

Cons

None

Hi Michael, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback - we really appreciate it :) If you have any questions or need any help, please feel free to reach out to us via support@wagepoint.com at any time, and we'd be happy to help! Regards, Leena Thampan Head of Marketing & Customer Success

Greatness!!

I just love your customer service. Your people are friendly and helpful and I've always gotten the answers that I need promptly.

Pros

Simplicity and easy to comprehend.

Cons

??

Set it and forget it Payroll Management

Pros

Incredibly easy to use, detailed software for payroll. Their customer support is unparalleled, always extremely responsive and helpful if I have a question. For a small business of just one employee, it's literally "set it and forget it" - everything is taken care of from payroll to taxes to reports for a VERY reasonable cost!

Cons

Nothing - It's been an incredible product that I would recommend to anyone!

Excellent Customer Service

Excellent customer service. Very compassionate and supporting staff.

Pros

Very user friendly. Easy to navigate and provides lot of flexibility with payroll solutions.

Cons

Based on my usage so far I have not come across any deficiency in the software.

Thank you, Amandeep!

Great - especially customer service.

Pros

Ease of use and integration with QBO.

Cons

Extra step requires to release the JE and that there’s no chat option to deal with questions and no phone number to call

Excellent for a small business.

Pros

Ease of use. Excellent customer support. We went from manually processing payroll to WagePoint. Perfect move for us.

Cons

As a small business, the price is a bit high. However, the value is what has made it fine for us.

Best Online Payroll System for SMB

Very happy using the product

Pros

Simple setup Full featured Ease of use Inexpensive Responsive Support

Cons

Cannot think of any at this time. For running payroll, direct deposit and filing taxes I haven't seen any issues so far