Wagepoint Reviews

Wagepoint

Simple, Fast and Friendly Online Payroll Software

Wagepoint

Review for Wagepoint

Everything is great with Wagepoint. We do not use the direct deposit feature but love everything else.

Pros

Very user friendly, and support is excellent

Cons

The paystubs do not show the hourly wage

Wagepoint is great

Pros

Good stuff, amazing CS team, fairly intuitive.

Cons

Some of the user experience isn't great - stuff saves automatically, but it would be nice to get confirmation as you go. Fairly minor issues so far though.

Hi Joel, Thanks for taking the time to leave a review and I'll share your feedback with our team. Michelle

Higgins Feedback

Overall, excellent. Darlene has always been very accommodating and finds answers to any questions quickly.

Pros

Ease of entry and administration

Cons

Would like to see more report formats

Good option for online payroll

Pros

Decent piece of software if you are looking to complete your payroll online, very good features and nice support to help if you get stuck

Cons

Much rather have this payroll as part of my accounting system like Xero which includes payroll. Also price is per payroll rather than per month and i find this not as flexible.

Thanks for the feedback, Ricky.

Fabulous payroll software and support

We recommend clients use Wagepoint all the time. It's easy to set up, easy to use and the support is second to none.

Pros

Ability to pay WSIB through Wagepoint as well as filing ROEs and allowing employees to portions of their wage deposits to multiple accounts to make savings easier Integration with Deputy and Xero work well

We love Wagepoint!

Pros

We find the software to be so efficient and user friendly - it has cut down our processing time!

Cons

We enjoy using Wagepoint thoroughly, the only thing is the short time frames over public holidays ie. we have to close the pay period prior to it actually ending

Payroll for a small office

I have 5 employees and this simple tool allows me to run it myself. Bi-weekly payroll, T4 and everything else is presented in a really simple and intuitive portal. One reason why we use it here at SeeHorse is the customer support which is next to none. Peter-CEO

Pros

Simple

Cons

Could be refreshed to be more polished.

good for the basic office

Pros

easy to use payroll system that i use with my qbonline

Cons

nothing that is bad about it, very effective

Owner of a Small Construction Company

Wagepoint has helped us organize and simplify the payroll process., saving myself tons of time and allowing me to focus on other parts of our business.

Cons

Excellent payroll software - time savings means $$ savings!!

Love this software and how it works with QBO. I have seen a significant time savings when compared to using QBO payroll just in data entry of hours.

Pros

Takes care of stat holidays, ROE's and departments! Paying source deductions and WSIB for clients means reducing any chance of missing payments and incurring interest and late fees! Huge time savings when compared to using QBO payroll alone.

Cons

Would prefer to see time in the review of payroll before confirmation instead of just dollar values - would make review quicker and easier when manual entry is used.

WagePoint Pay usage at Analyze Re

We have been using WagePoint Pay since June 2013 and are very happy with it. The on boarding process was quick, the customer service is excellent and the costs are reasonable for a start-up such as ours. It takes me literally 30 seconds to do my payroll and this very important to me given the time constraints for other critical tasks. I would recommend Pay to anyone looking for a great system to meet any of their payroll needs.

Pros

1. Fast 2. Affordable 3. Excellent Customer Service

Cons

None!

Hi Shivam, Thank you for all your kind words - it's great to have customers like you using our application. Cheers, Leena

Wagepoint Review

We are a labor Union with 250 members for a public natural gas utility, we use this service to do the pay roll for our officers,

Pros

Very easy to use this product, rarely necessary to contact customer service

Cons

None

Hi Michael, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback - we really appreciate it :) If you have any questions or need any help, please feel free to reach out to us via support@wagepoint.com at any time, and we'd be happy to help! Regards, Leena Thampan Head of Marketing & Customer Success

Greatness!!

I just love your customer service. Your people are friendly and helpful and I've always gotten the answers that I need promptly.

Pros

Simplicity and easy to comprehend.

Cons

??

Set it and forget it Payroll Management

Pros

Incredibly easy to use, detailed software for payroll. Their customer support is unparalleled, always extremely responsive and helpful if I have a question. For a small business of just one employee, it's literally "set it and forget it" - everything is taken care of from payroll to taxes to reports for a VERY reasonable cost!

Cons

Nothing - It's been an incredible product that I would recommend to anyone!

Great - especially customer service.

Pros

Ease of use and integration with QBO.

Cons

Extra step requires to release the JE and that there’s no chat option to deal with questions and no phone number to call

Great payroll system

No complaints. Never had to engage support. Would recommend to any small business.

Pros

As a user I am mostly interested in my pay details. Site is clean and easy to navigate. As an employee the information I am looking for is highlighted and accessible and the email notifications are great.

Cons

No real complaints as a consumer of the information. Something I would suggest for any small business. Likely scaleable.

Excellent Customer Service

Excellent customer service. Very compassionate and supporting staff.

Pros

Very user friendly. Easy to navigate and provides lot of flexibility with payroll solutions.

Cons

Based on my usage so far I have not come across any deficiency in the software.

Thank you, Amandeep!

Wagepoint Review

Pros

Finally I can access my pay stubs through a cloud based software. I can also keep a closer eye on necessary deductions and leave balances.

Cons

I do not have any complaints about this software.

Great Customer Service

Our company has been a customer of Wagepoint since 2010. In our years of service with them we have never had any issues. Their team is helpful and quick to respond to any questions we have. They are easy to communicate with and don't make you feel like another numbered client talking to a call center. Their new online system for processing payroll is simple and easy to use and the employee logins allow my staff to have easy access to their paystubs and T4s! I would highly recommend Wagepoint as a service.

Pros

Great staff, easy to use online system, quick setup

Cons

One of the best tools to manage employee payrolls

We can now manage our employee payrolls more easily with the use of Wagepoint

Pros

We are regularly using Wagepoint as we have employees on multiple countries and needs to manage them simultaneously. This task is done through Wagepoint and we are happy with it. The monthly report is easy and rich with all the needy features. We can get the payroll and the statements done in a small matter of time by using Wagepoint

Cons

The main issue is that multi currency support is not yet implemented and it needs to be added asap

Great User Friendly Company

I love the simplicity of the site. There is no unnecessary clicking to get around through the pages and find what you need. It's clear, it's fresh, it's modern. I'm in love - with a payroll company! Not to mention when I asked on their FB page about a phone app I got a response in under 5 minutes. When was the last time someone was so speedy to reply to you on a social media network? Wonderful!

Pros

Amazing layout Amazing customer service Super user friendly - no hassle, no fuss and no confusion!

Good Job!

So far it has been pretty good and covers the basics for someone who isn't very pro at all with accounting.

Pros

User-friendly. Decent customer support.

Cons

Doesn't export payroll details for individual staff well.

Tha best customer service!

I'm glad my company is using this software for our payroll. We are always on time with payroll deposits and payroll tax remittances.

Pros

Easy to use, a prompt and professional customer support.

Cons

N/a

Great option for Payroll

Wagepoint is a great option for companies that don't have payroll included in their accounting software. It has knowledgable tips and customer support so someone unfamilar with payroll would be able to run a simple payroll.

Pros

Wagepoint was easy to use, very intuitive, and worked well without issue. Their customer service and tutorial videos were very helpful for harder applications.

Cons

The cost of Wagepoint ended up being an issue for the company as it was much cheaper to go with an option included with our accounting software.

Young team - Dynamic - Professional and Curteous

We are a Canadian base company with only few employees in the USA and Alex and Ralph were able to answer all queries I sent even the ones I wasn't sure were so easy to read....for they were hard to write.

Pros

simple, clear and very easy to use

Cons

we had to work a little on the "PTO" bank for not everyone get vacation in the US and at times it was tricky...but corrections took no time and were done with "a smile"