Wagepoint Logo

Wagepoint

Simple payroll software built just for small businesses.

Wagepoint Reviews - Page 5

Wagepoint Review

Pros

Finally I can access my pay stubs through a cloud based software. I can also keep a closer eye on necessary deductions and leave balances.

Cons

I do not have any complaints about this software.

Great Customer Service

Our company has been a customer of Wagepoint since 2010. In our years of service with them we have never had any issues. Their team is helpful and quick to respond to any questions we have. They are easy to communicate with and don't make you feel like another numbered client talking to a call center. Their new online system for processing payroll is simple and easy to use and the employee logins allow my staff to have easy access to their paystubs and T4s! I would highly recommend Wagepoint as a service.

Pros

Great staff, easy to use online system, quick setup

Great option for Payroll

Wagepoint is a great option for companies that don't have payroll included in their accounting software. It has knowledgable tips and customer support so someone unfamilar with payroll would be able to run a simple payroll.

Pros

Wagepoint was easy to use, very intuitive, and worked well without issue. Their customer service and tutorial videos were very helpful for harder applications.

Cons

The cost of Wagepoint ended up being an issue for the company as it was much cheaper to go with an option included with our accounting software.

Easy to use but Basic

Pros

Its easy to use and support is good and quick.

Cons

They do not have automatic adjustment based on Join date which we have to do manually.

One of the best tools to manage employee payrolls

We can now manage our employee payrolls more easily with the use of Wagepoint

Pros

We are regularly using Wagepoint as we have employees on multiple countries and needs to manage them simultaneously. This task is done through Wagepoint and we are happy with it. The monthly report is easy and rich with all the needy features. We can get the payroll and the statements done in a small matter of time by using Wagepoint

Cons

The main issue is that multi currency support is not yet implemented and it needs to be added asap

Great User Friendly Company

I love the simplicity of the site. There is no unnecessary clicking to get around through the pages and find what you need. It's clear, it's fresh, it's modern. I'm in love - with a payroll company! Not to mention when I asked on their FB page about a phone app I got a response in under 5 minutes. When was the last time someone was so speedy to reply to you on a social media network? Wonderful!

Pros

Amazing layout Amazing customer service Super user friendly - no hassle, no fuss and no confusion!

Good Job!

So far it has been pretty good and covers the basics for someone who isn't very pro at all with accounting.

Pros

User-friendly. Decent customer support.

Cons

Doesn't export payroll details for individual staff well.

Excellent Low-cost Payroll Service for Small-Business

Payroll processing made simple and automatic so that I can focus on work!

Pros

It was a very simply process to onboard Wagepoint as our payroll processor. All payrolls have gone smoothly and it takes care of our tax requirements. It also integrates well with Quickbooks. Our biggest worries are all handled. Anything I needed help with was quickly and expertly handled.

Cons

The UI could use a refresh, but it's not a deciding factor in my decision to use this payroll service.

Tha best customer service!

I'm glad my company is using this software for our payroll. We are always on time with payroll deposits and payroll tax remittances.

Pros

Easy to use, a prompt and professional customer support.

Cons

N/a

Young team - Dynamic - Professional and Curteous

We are a Canadian base company with only few employees in the USA and Alex and Ralph were able to answer all queries I sent even the ones I wasn't sure were so easy to read....for they were hard to write.

Pros

simple, clear and very easy to use

Cons

we had to work a little on the "PTO" bank for not everyone get vacation in the US and at times it was tricky...but corrections took no time and were done with "a smile"

So easy to use

From the day I first used the trial program, I received incredible customer service and it stayed strong once purchased. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been amazing to deal with. Patient and caring. Thank you [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]

Pros

So easy to use and integration was seamless. I have never been this end of the accounting process before and am very comfortable moving forward

Cons

What I liked least about this product is nothing. Unable to answer your question

Great online payroll software for small businesses

Pros

That it is fully integrated with Quickbooks online, easy to use and fits all our payroll needs.

Cons

The set up of the deductions (e.g. health benefits) is a little tricky, as there is not an option for every other paycheck deduction - instead it has to be set up through a client representative.

Hi Bara, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Construction is one of those industries where incomes and deductions can get tricky. Welcome to Wagepoint! All the best, Michelle Mire, Marketing Manager

Bad customer service

Pros

Everything was fine and great at first.

Cons

I had some issu making the payroll and set the right dates. We called many times the customer service but it wasn't helpfull. We asked if the payroll statement was sent to the governement and at the customer service they said yes. I verified with the governement and nothing was send. I don't use the sotfwear anymore .

Hi Amel, In checking the customer database, it appears you're using the version of Wagepoint that's offered within QuickBooks Canada. This product is called QuickBooks Advanced Payroll Powered by Wagepoint. This version of Wagepoint is supported by the Intuit support team. I will share your comments with that team so they are aware of what's happened. The standalone version of Wagepoint (which most of the reviews for this site reference) is supported by Wagepoint's support team. But, know that both teams keep in close contact in order to address concerns. Sincerely, Michelle, Wagepoint Marketing Manager

Simple and straightforward payroll.

Pros

I love how simple Wagepoint is. It allows me to access my pay stubs and related information online. it means that I don't have to keep a paper record. When I need the information, all I do is login and click the related reports.

Cons

I don't have anything negative to say about WagePoint.

Wagepoint is a lifesaver

I made a mistake with overpaying and the staff members I was put into contact with were extremely fast in helping and resolving the issue completely.

Pros

I find Wagepoint to be so easy to use. I was processing payroll manually and the switch has been so helpful and so useful for my time! I love how it is laid out and easy to read. I also really like the reminders.

Cons

I am very happy with this software and I cannot think of cons to list.

Easy to use payroll service

Pros

User interface is easy to use and setup. Integration with QuickBooks Online. Direct deposit to employees.

Cons

Can be limited for large organisations. But customer support and service are eager to help resolve issues or guide using the system. Support documentation is a bit lacking. For example, understanding exactly how one option affects payroll would be great - especially for bookkeepers and accountant that know payroll rules.

Excellent Customer Support

Customer support has been great!

Pros

Easy to trainer clients and use. Calculates stat holidays. Imports journal entry into QBO.

Cons

Currently can not think of what I do not like least about the software.

Hi Norie! Thanks so much for your review. Glad you're having a positive experience so far. We'll be adding more accounting partner functions in the future, so keep a lookout and let us know if you have any additional feedback :) Thanks again! Erika

great service!

This is fast, friendly, and simple to use for a small business. As a CPA, I would recommend to folks looking for an efficient solution.

Cons

easiest payroll software to use

This is the 5th business that I have worked at and signed up with Wagepoint. I wouldn't use any other company.

Pros

So easy to use

Customer service #1

I chose Wage point because they are a Canadian based company and their website made it seem like they were a fun bunch of people. It was easy to set up my account and payroll was easy to do...something I never thought I would say when it came to payroll. On top of all this the customer service is #1, they're quick to resolve problems and respond to questions. I'm looking forward to a long relationship with Wagepoint!

I highly recommend Wagepoint

I would recommend Wagepoint to any company no matter what the size. The system is incredibly easy and efficient to use and the cost is very competitive. The quality of the customer service is second to none and very impressive. The associates are extremely quick to respond to any questions and they are very professional and personable. I am completely satisfied and impressed with everything.

Cons

Quick and helpful response!

I contacted customer service with a question/problem and I had a helpful response within minutes. She put me in contact with who I needed to speak with and my question/problem was resolved quickly. Plus they were very nice!

Cons

Hi Heidi, Thank you for your wonderful feedback :) If you need help with anything else, please don't hesitate to contact me. Regards, Leena

amazing sypport and service

As a small business we have many things on our mind and some times just some times we might not red all the instructions. Never fear the team as wage point is amazing and will kindly guide and correct you Great tool and cannot wait to see what the team does next

Cons

Hi John, Thank you for your positive feedback and being such an awesome customer :) Cheers, Leena

Everything 10/10

Great customer support services (quick and helpful responses), very easy to use, simple outlook which is great

Pros

Payroll processing reminders, double confirmation before processing payroll is a great function

Cons

Not having individual payroll stubs - instead have to go back every single payroll to find a particular person's pay stub. (E.g. If there is sort button for person called Alex, then after I click Alex, the previous pay stubs for Alex will all be found)

No nonsense company

Love love this company and its folks. Always customer oriented and helpful 24x7. Kudos to the team members!