Willo Logo

Suggested alternatives

canditech
talview
hireselect

The user experience for both interviewers and interviewees was great. We got feedback from the interviewees that they liked how it allowed them to answer with confidence.
I loved the simplicity and found that it helped me narrow my candidate pool, and bring the best candidates to the top. The tool is very intuitive.
Very easy to use, improves our process, great price, great customer support.
I was freaking out because I made a mistake with my billing info and I couldn't call them...turns out there was no need to call. It was all handled via email within 20 mins of my issue.
I'm not sure here since I haven't used any other similar software.

Natasha T.

Staffing and Recruiting, self-employed

Exactly what the client needed!!!!!!!!

Pros

From setup to video interview ratings, this software is above and beyond what I expected. When presented to the client they were all in because they now have the option to see the candidates in a comfortable atmosphere answering the questions that normally causes them stress!

Cons

I was freaking out because I made a mistake with my billing info and I couldn't call them...turns out there was no need to call! It was all handled via email within 20 mins of my issue! I'VE FOUND NO CONS! :)

Great to hear Natasha! We're working on making sure our customer experience is 5 Star every time so a review like this is exactly what we like to see.

JR

Joey R.

Real Estate, 201-500 employees

Used monthly for 2+ years

Best video interview platform out there

100% - I wouldn't use any other video interviewing software/ platform

Pros

So user friendly, easy to upload own video and tailor the templates to suit the role. Easy to review videos and score candidates Great feedback from candidates about their ability to use it, no-one experiences technical difficulties either pretty much guaranteed a very high response rate too - over 90%

Cons

only thing that would be really helpful would be a function to download all videos in a stage rather than one by one

AS

Anoop S.

Information Technology and Services, 201-500 employees

Good But will require more features to make it and important tool

Its be a average experience with Willo till now. I have a lot higher expectations for Willo.

Pros

The best thing about the application is we get to know the candidates and his attributes before we are presenting it to our client (because we are from the recruitment industry) It helps to put a great impression on your clients.

Cons

There should be some Questionnaire set available for specific roles.

AG

Alison G.

Financial Services, 1-10 employees

Used other for less than 6 months

Willo saved my summer hiring practice

This summer I needed to hire someone in my two person business. I was overrun with work and posted a job for a remote position that got an unmanageable amount of candidates. Willo allowed me to send an interview to my top tier talent and go through the interview process on my own time, without the scheduling nightmare.

Pros

I loved that I was able to play with a free trial and understand the software BEFORE I had to put my credit card information in. It was simple, the UI is minimalist and I was able to accomplish what I was looking for way quicker than any other method I had been considering.

Cons

It would be great to be able to click between candidates without always having to go back to the main menu.

AS

Angel S.

Online Media, 11-50 employees

Incredible Easy to Use Solutions

I am saving at least 20 hours per week since I started using Willo.

Pros

It is very easy to use for the end-user. It can be used on the phone.

Cons

It is all perfect. There is nothing I can complain about it.

LD

Lori D.

Saves Time!

We have been extremely impressed and our hiring teams have really love the time saving by using Willo interviews.

Pros

I love that I can send out pre-interview questions and our hiring teams can narrow down their search and save a lot of time on their schedules.

Cons

I wish I could store templates of questions in the system and pick and choose based on the need of the position.

MG

Michelle G.

Utilities, 201-500 employees

Great software to minimise recruiting time

Excellent, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was very helpful in the set up stage and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was on hand to help when needed over the instant messenger on the site.

Pros

Easy to use Customisation of it The team who helped me set it up We could brand it to suit our company

Cons

It would be great to be able to extract the scores and comments into an Excel sheet as if you wanted to compare you had to go back into the candidate or set up your own spreadsheet and manually enter scores and comments.

Christian P.

Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees

A recruiter's dream tool

Pros

We recruit a lot, and Willo has automated out dozens of hours of work per week for our team. We used it to replace the phone screen in our interview process, and it has worked like a charm not only to give us the information we need about a candidate's communication ability, but also to give the candidate a less time-consuming way to apply. Easy, fast, and simple, this tool has made a great addition to our vetting process.

Cons

There are improvements to be made in the UI and how easy it is to use, but the essentials are there. The team is clearly working hard to ship improvements frequently.

Thank you for your review, Christian. It is great to hear how Willo is having such a positive impact on your teams recruitment operations.

EB

Emma B.

Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees

Willo saved us so much time with our initial short listing process.

This is the first time we have used a recruitment platform such as Willo to help with our applications and short listing. Very happy at the ease of use and how much time it has saved us. So many more features to explore also!

Pros

Very simple to use and set up your first job. You are up and running in minutes.

Cons

On some other platforms we've seen initial screening questions (text based questions) before launching into the video interview. This would be a helpful addition but not a major issue as the video recording offering is very strong and you can also upload documents such as CV's.

Thank you for the feedback and review, Emma. We love hearing how much time you've saved. :)

Entertainment, 11-50 employees

Great resource for virtual recruiting, and recruiting automation

Willo has been a crucial tool for our company as we work to recruit a large volume of candidates for a new company, all while working remotely. It has been an integral part of our recruiting process, and has allowed us to greatly reduce the time from application to hire.

Pros

Willo is surprisingly easy to implement and manage. I was able to setup an open position, create our interview questions, share with candidates, and review candidates with great ease.

Cons

I'd like to see Willo integrated with other recruiting tools that I use (for instance, our candidate management system). I'd also like the option for candidates to upload a voice file instead of a video for those who may not have a video-compatible device (I'd also want to have the option to turn that feature on/off per opening).

SL

Stephenie L.

Biotechnology, 201-500 employees

This software has improved our productivity exponentially!

Pros

Ease of use and price - tops features so far. Bringing Willo onboard has completely changed our internal recruiting processes for the better. We are now must faster which makes us have a better time to fill.

Cons

Nothing so far! So far, it's been an absolute delight to implement and use.

We're so happy to provide you with a delightful tool! Thank you for such a kind review.

CM

Craig M.

Computer Software, 51-200 employees

Excellent tool with unrivalled support

Pros

Easy to work with and quick to get started. The overall experience for our candidates is tremendously positive, and saves the email ping-pong with getting interviews and calls scheduled. I love the showcase feature to show other members of the team particular candidates easily!

Cons

There are no real cons, as each time I faced an issue I was able to get in touch with support and these were cleared up extremely quickly!

Thank you for your review, Craig. We are so pleased to hear that you are enjoying the benefits of Willo, particularly the Showcase feature. We look forward to continuing to support the mtc recruitment process.

AA

Ashley A.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 1,001-5,000 employees

Great Product!

Pros

It allows us to screen candidates with more information than just a resume. Applicants can record on their own time, and the interview teams can view at times that work best for them.

Cons

It would be really helpful if we were able to download an excel spreadsheet with links for interview panels to review. We are currently doing this manually.

Thanks for your kind review, Ashley! We hear you and will be introducing a CSV download soon. In the meantime please drop us a note on live chat if you would like a copy of the spreadsheet and we will send you it. :)

DD

Dominique D.

Human Resources, 1,001-5,000 employees

favorable

bonne

Pros

facilité d'utilisation, rapidité, fluidité

Cons

rien, je n'ai jusqu'à présent pas trouvé de point négatif

Showing original review in French. See translation

SP

Suzanne P.

Willo

Pros

Ease of use for both the administrator and the user.

Cons

I'm not sure here since I haven't used any other similar software. Its been working very well for our organization

Anna R.

Telecommunications, 51-200 employees

Recruiter

This saves us a lot of time with candidates and clients. I also think the quality of interviews has improved because candidates feel more prepared and confident in their answers.

Pros

I like how easy the tool is to use especially for candidates who are not familiar with the application.

Cons

So far, I don't have many cons of the software.

DK

Denise K.

Human Resources, 1-10 employees

Used other for less than 6 months

Great Product and Partnership Working!

We are looking forward to working with Euan and the team as they continue to push boundaries and further develop this new and innovative tool to reflect streamlined and candidate focused recruitment practice.

Pros

As part of our drive to disrupt the executive recruitment process, we were very pleased to announce a working partnership with Willo in February 2020. Willo offers a seamless 24 hour user experience which is quick and easy, with the flexibility to submit video interviews day or night, on any device, anywhere in the world. Their customer focus is excellent, and the benefits to our clients in speeding up the process and discovering top talent earlier are clear!

Cons

Interactive interviews would be helpful. We are aware that this is being developed now.

ma

mohamed a.

Nice Willo

Pros

We select a great deal, and Willo has computerized out many long stretches of work each week for our group. We utilized it to supplant the telephone screen in our screening, and it has had exactly the intended effect not exclusively to give us the data we need about a competitor's correspondence capacity, yet additionally to give the applicant a less tedious approach to apply. Simple, quick, and straightforward, this apparatus has made an incredible expansion to our confirming interaction.

Cons

There are upgrades to be made in the UI and that it is so natural to utilize, however the fundamentals are there. The group is unmistakably endeavoring to send enhancements as often as possible.

Thank you for the review, Mohamed. We are so happy to have you with us :)

SP

Stefana P.

Retail, 51-200 employees

Time saved

Pros

User friendly. Saves a lot of my time in the recruitment process. I started using it a lot more recently.

Cons

I wish the candidates could send their CVs when submitting their videos

Thank you for your review, Stefana - you've made our day! I'm very excited to let you know that next week your candidates will be able to attach a CV (or any other file) to their interview. Thanks for your support and please let us know what else you would like to see.

MH

Mary H.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 11-50 employees

Great tool

Loved every part of the experience. Customer service was great

Pros

So easy to use and potential employees loved that they got to express their personality. Definitely a time saver and applicant pool seems strong.

Cons

I wish there were more opportunites to rate candidates in certain areas that I could customize. For example - demonstrates experience working with youth and then I could give star rating, good communication skills...

Thank you for your kind review, we really appreciate it and will be working on your feedback around ratings :)

HL

Hamish L.

Computer Software, 11-50 employees

Couldn’t be happier

Time saved, money saved, better results, no candidates missed!

Pros

This software above all else saves me a huge amount of time. When I would previously spend hours printing off and highlighting CVs, then blocking out hours of my calendar for interviews. Instead, now I can get a quick grasp of a candidate from Willo. On top of this, however rude it may sound, if a candidate isn’t right, you can just move on to the next one without wasting anyone’s time. All our candidates seem to find it easy to use and we’re yet to have anything go wrong.

Cons

The biggest hurdle was me engaging with the software at first. I worried it would take ages to set up but actually it was really easy in the end!

TP

Tom P.

Staffing and Recruiting, 1-10 employees

Easy of use

Great, user friendly, simple and does what it says in the tin.

Pros

We run a sales recruitment company, it’s great for pre screening and profiling candidates.

Cons

Occasional glitch but is sorted quickly

TV

Tanya V.

Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees

It makes recruitment process eaiser

Pros

You can use Willo to collect interviews from the candidates and then show them to your colleagues and make decision

Cons

It's good. It looks like a young project at the moment, but with a big potential.

sc

stefan c.

Staffing and Recruiting, 51-200 employees

easy to use

very good, flexible and cost effective

Pros

it's very easy to start using and it doesn't cost much

Cons

nothing I can think of, I just found it simple and effective

EA

Ewan A.

Staffing and Recruiting, 51-200 employees

Used other for less than 6 months

Great tool, always developing.

Great.

Pros

The system itself was easy to use, both for our team and the end-user. It links well with other systems and the team are always looking to develop so it can easily integrate.

Cons

There were a few things it didn't do and the team were working on this, such as the integration with our new CRM.

Thank you for your review Ewan, great to hear you and the team at Eden Scott enjoy using Willo. We are excited to announce that in the second half of this year we will be rolling out a number of integrations to popular CRMs and ATS - watch this space!