Willo Reviews

Willo

Review Summary

4.7

A recruiter's dream tool

Pros

We recruit a lot, and Willo has automated out dozens of hours of work per week for our team. We used it to replace the phone screen in our interview process, and it has worked like a charm not only to give us the information we need about a candidate's communication ability, but also to give the candidate a less time-consuming way to apply. Easy, fast, and simple, this tool has made a great addition to our vetting process.

Cons

There are improvements to be made in the UI and how easy it is to use, but the essentials are there. The team is clearly working hard to ship improvements frequently.

Thank you for your review, Christian. It is great to hear how Willo is having such a positive impact on your teams recruitment operations.

Willo saved my summer hiring practice

This summer I needed to hire someone in my two person business. I was overrun with work and posted a job for a remote position that got an unmanageable amount of candidates. Willo allowed me to send an interview to my top tier talent and go through the interview process on my own time, without the scheduling nightmare.

Pros

I loved that I was able to play with a free trial and understand the software BEFORE I had to put my credit card information in. It was simple, the UI is minimalist and I was able to accomplish what I was looking for way quicker than any other method I had been considering.

Cons

It would be great to be able to click between candidates without always having to go back to the main menu.

Easy of use

Great, user friendly, simple and does what it says in the tin.

Pros

We run a sales recruitment company, it’s great for pre screening and profiling candidates.

Cons

Occasional glitch but is sorted quickly

Great tool, always developing.

Great.

Pros

The system itself was easy to use, both for our team and the end-user. It links well with other systems and the team are always looking to develop so it can easily integrate.

Cons

There were a few things it didn't do and the team were working on this, such as the integration with our new CRM.

Thank you for your review Ewan, great to hear you and the team at Eden Scott enjoy using Willo. We are excited to announce that in the second half of this year we will be rolling out a number of integrations to popular CRMs and ATS - watch this space!

Incredible Easy to Use Solutions

I am saving at least 20 hours per week since I started using Willo.

Pros

It is very easy to use for the end-user. It can be used on the phone.

Cons

It is all perfect. There is nothing I can complain about it.

Excellent tool with unrivalled support

Pros

Easy to work with and quick to get started. The overall experience for our candidates is tremendously positive, and saves the email ping-pong with getting interviews and calls scheduled. I love the showcase feature to show other members of the team particular candidates easily!

Cons

There are no real cons, as each time I faced an issue I was able to get in touch with support and these were cleared up extremely quickly!

Thank you for your review, Craig. We are so pleased to hear that you are enjoying the benefits of Willo, particularly the Showcase feature. We look forward to continuing to support the mtc recruitment process.

Recruiter

This saves us a lot of time with candidates and clients. I also think the quality of interviews has improved because candidates feel more prepared and confident in their answers.

Pros

I like how easy the tool is to use especially for candidates who are not familiar with the application.

Cons

So far, I don't have many cons of the software.

Great Product and Partnership Working!

We are looking forward to working with Euan and the team as they continue to push boundaries and further develop this new and innovative tool to reflect streamlined and candidate focused recruitment practice.

Pros

As part of our drive to disrupt the executive recruitment process, we were very pleased to announce a working partnership with Willo in February 2020. Willo offers a seamless 24 hour user experience which is quick and easy, with the flexibility to submit video interviews day or night, on any device, anywhere in the world. Their customer focus is excellent, and the benefits to our clients in speeding up the process and discovering top talent earlier are clear!

Cons

Interactive interviews would be helpful. We are aware that this is being developed now.

Great resource for virtual recruiting, and recruiting automation

Willo has been a crucial tool for our company as we work to recruit a large volume of candidates for a new company, all while working remotely. It has been an integral part of our recruiting process, and has allowed us to greatly reduce the time from application to hire.

Pros

Willo is surprisingly easy to implement and manage. I was able to setup an open position, create our interview questions, share with candidates, and review candidates with great ease.

Cons

I'd like to see Willo integrated with other recruiting tools that I use (for instance, our candidate management system). I'd also like the option for candidates to upload a voice file instead of a video for those who may not have a video-compatible device (I'd also want to have the option to turn that feature on/off per opening).

Couldn’t be happier

Time saved, money saved, better results, no candidates missed!

Pros

This software above all else saves me a huge amount of time. When I would previously spend hours printing off and highlighting CVs, then blocking out hours of my calendar for interviews. Instead, now I can get a quick grasp of a candidate from Willo. On top of this, however rude it may sound, if a candidate isn’t right, you can just move on to the next one without wasting anyone’s time. All our candidates seem to find it easy to use and we’re yet to have anything go wrong.

Cons

The biggest hurdle was me engaging with the software at first. I worried it would take ages to set up but actually it was really easy in the end!

It makes recruitment process eaiser

Pros

You can use Willo to collect interviews from the candidates and then show them to your colleagues and make decision

Cons

It's good. It looks like a young project at the moment, but with a big potential.

easy to use

very good, flexible and cost effective

Pros

it's very easy to start using and it doesn't cost much

Cons

nothing I can think of, I just found it simple and effective

Willo review

Amongst the current Covid-19 pandemic Willo has proven to be an invaluable tool to register candidates effectively. It has allowed our team to offer and support clients through remote recruitment processes, adding an effective layer of prescreening.

Pros

The ease of use and ability to tailor the product. The booking feature is also a great proactive tool!

Cons

Nothing really springs to mind at the moment.

Willo review for pre-pitch info for Venture Capital

Solves the problem of having relevant, concise information before we spend time with a new business we are considering investing in.

Pros

Very easy to use, improves our process, great price, great customer support.

Cons

No cons that I can think of. Very happy with the product.

Thank you for your review, Marc. It is great to hear how much value asynchronous video is adding to your investment process.

Great features

I use app for recruiting

Pros

Excesive features and funcionalities

Cons

it would be nice to make skill testing less specific and more general

Thank you for your feedback Zdenek, we really appreciate it.

Great Interview Tool

Great overall.

Pros

Ease of use and responsiveness when support is needed.

Cons

To be able to delete a completed question from a set - so we can send portions on to clients vs the whole interview. Question at top of the screen

Much needed value add to the recruitment process.

The platform is so self explanatory you can just jump in and have a go, where often with trial software like this its confusing sometimes. The wrap around customer support is what made trialling it really simple when we were looking at getting volume users on board.

Pros

In addition to the simplicity of how to use it, the calendar functionality is such a must have to keep everyone engaged and the process moving.

Cons

Nothing yet, we have 650 recruiters nationally that could all use it with varying levels of experience.

Brilliant, time saving recruitment tool

This is a really great recruitment tool for a small company like UBER who don't have an internal HR team to support recruitment. A number of key stakeholders were able to review the videos (at a time that suited them) without being involved in the actual process.

Pros

Make recruitment selection quick and easy. Easy for the candidate to use. Quick & easy to set up jobs.

Cons

Not everyone i emailed completed the video.