WinTeam Logo

WinTeam

ERP software for janitorial and security contractors

WinTeam Reviews

User ratings

4.4

• Likelihood to recommend8.41/10

See full reviews by rating

It is the best BSC software package out there. To have all of the software needs under one roof and not have several systems to accomplish the task is quite helpful.
The reporting functionality is pretty good. We especially have liked the ease of payroll with timekeeping and different pay rates.
I love their customer service - they have an excellent response team to help with any problems that arises.
Doesn't have a way to fix data entered wrong. Reports are not easily produced within the system itself.
If I am able to double click on one module, I might only have to click once in another module. Drop downs are not consistent from one module to the next.

WinTeam users...

QuickBooks Desktop Pro-logocaret

QuickBooks Desktop Pro

ADP Workforce Now-logocaret

ADP Workforce Now

How would you rate WinTeam?

WinTeam is a solid ERP for companies in the janitorial and security services industries.

The team at WinTeam is committed to their customers and they are always willing to help to ensure that customers are successful using the system.

Pros

There is a lot of native functionality that is specific to the janitorial and security services industries. The application is very robust.

Cons

The system can be difficult to navigate. There is a lot of functionality and it takes some training and investment to figure it out.

Using Win Team for accounting and job costing

Win Team is the best accounting software that I have ever used.

Pros

The audit trail, and the way that the various modules interact. For example, payroll is pulled from the scheduling and billing is pulled from the payroll. There are no manual entries needed.

Cons

There are some things that cannot be reversed without a lot of steps. While this is useful for tracking, it is sometimes tedious.

Great all in one product

Pros

WinTeam is easy to use and is a great all in one software. The various security settings are great for setting up the appropriate access for users.

Cons

The Citrix login is cumbersome. It is difficult when the system is updating and in comes down for hours. We have 24 dispatch center that gets interrupted when this happens.

Easy to use & the best Customer Support

Overall it has been great to use WinTeam! Issues are always resolved quickly and the overall integration of the different parts of the software is exceptional.

Pros

The software is mostly intuitive and straightforward. Plus TEAm Software is constantly driving to improve and add value to the system.

Cons

It can be tedious to set up the background functions, but once they're 7there you're set.

Loaded Programe

Lots of options but externally complicated. The eHub software is nice but anyone outside of and accounting background wouldn’t work well with it.

Pros

Amount of options for inputting data and pulling up reports

Cons

Extremely hard to train any employees to use this software and would almost avoid it 100%. I use the example of Winteam is a computer programmers software if you were training the average person.

Conciensous Review of Happy User

We are happy and use as much as possible. The employee interface is very useful, eHub clock in/out, the Action Items are great and help is a lot to stay organized and on track with all client requests and concerns.

Pros

It is a very comprehensive software, with everything included, from financial control, payroll, to front line information.

Cons

Needs a lot more flexibility ehen usisng the sales tracking module.

Great Program

My experience with TEAM has been a good one. We have grown so much in the last few years and the software allows us to grow without adding more office personnel and more programs.

Pros

The program includes so many things that you don't need to use any other programs.

Cons

There is so much that everyday I can find new things that I can do in the program, but it takes some research or a phone call to customer service

Good tool for managing employee data

Our company has used Winteam for more than 10 years now and I would say that Winteam has helped in managing our database. The options is endless and every year winteam is providing more innovations to ease the use of the software

Pros

Searching relevant datas to the jobs that we are currently providing our clienst and giving to employees

Cons

upgrade the look of the system to be more engaging

WimTeam Review

I have a very good experience with WinTeam

Pros

I love that it is user friendly. I love that the F1 on every screen. I also love the idea Portal. I love the fact that you implement changes based on customer Feedback

Cons

That modules are not as integrated. It would be helpful if items like vender master files are share between, Payroll, AR and AP.

WinTeam

Pros

Very user friendly. Includes everything needed for our business regarding scheduling, AP and AR.

Cons

I have very little to complain about. We wish that the Payroll processing included additional features and was more like a Payroll Processor. We are actually looking at using an outside vendor for our payroll and taxes.

Overall I think it is user friendly and functional. I wish there were additional capabilities (such as the addition of photo attachments) available to help streamline the front line work to invoicing process.

Pros

I like how you can double click on blue fields and drill down.

Cons

I don't like that pictures cannot be added to work tickets and flow through to invoices.

Kleenmark Review

Pros

Overall Winteam is easy to use. The modules that we use are essential to our business and work for what we need. The help desk is easy to work with as well.

Cons

The only thing I'm not a big fan of is exporting reports into Excel. The P&L does not come out in a usable format.

Software that makes my day to day life much easier

Pros

I think one of the best things about WinTeam is its user friendly interface. The reports I am able to run help me with scheduling and payroll on a daily/weekly/monthly basis.

Cons

My only complaint would have been the lack of information shared from WinTeam to EHUB. After attending the conference this year I learned about the ways the Team is making those two systems run together. We've already implemented a few different things we saw at the conference!

Winteam

Very good. Great support with knowledgeable staff. Most questions can be answered with online help. So easy to use that help is rarely needed.

Pros

Winteam is very easy to use and new employees can learn it quickly

Cons

The software is a little outdated - it should be updated to a more modern look and feel

Winteam has been a great assest

Pros

I like that everything we do is in one program from accounting to payroll to schedules and work requests.

Cons

I wish it was a little better on the data entry side where you don't have to use the mouse quiet as much. I would be easier if you could tab from field to field.

Need for customer portal

Pros

Easy to use. Ability to run a variety of reports.

Cons

Lack of customer centric portal. Customer should have a level of access to view certain items such as schedules. Also need something web based now that work from home is a norm.

Pros

Cons

Large learning curve for employees. Needs improved Customer Support Expensive

WinTeam Review

We were able to drop another third party software for inspection with their QA module.

Pros

Easy to use after some training. Very good at job costing. You can export data from reports or screens to create your own pivot tables

Cons

The export of data is csv or xls of raw data

Outstanding!

Pros

Since we started using WinTeam (2007) we have grown to utilizing almost every aspect/function of it. WinTeam has made running our company more efficient than every before!

Cons

We could be trained more in modules we don't use regularly.

winteam software

it's been good for the most part, went to in house payroll instead of the expense of outsourcing

Pros

customer service is usually fast when you have problems

Cons

you have to pay for almost everything even some customer services questions, they will turn it into a training session

Easy to Use

We have used them for many years and they are always responsive and helpful.

Pros

This is a really forgiving software. It's easy to undo mistakes, which happens a lot with new users.

Cons

Some of the modules work better than others. Inventory has a limited use for us.

Winteam

Great

Pros

Easy to learn, intuitive, easy to catch errors.

Cons

I think the rollover feature can cause confusion. Not saying it needs to be eliminated; but I just don't use it and have 11pm-12am cells and 12am-7am cells created in Post Setup

Reccomend

We have been able to optimize my roster and expand our reach using Team Software.

Pros

I love the features that make it easy for my dispatchers and managers to find easy staffing solutions!

Cons

At this point in time I do not have many if any complaints!

Been doing business for about 8 years

Just really staying organized and having your reporting options be so open.

Pros

The support when you have questions. Happy to help people

Cons

When its time to go to the help page its so much information to look through to figure out your answer.

Report Export

Pros

Export features on all reporting is easy to use. The Grid function is the best.

Cons

Global bill rate update is non existent unlike the pay rate update.