WorkBright Logo
WorkBright

Online employee onboarding solution with paperless workflow

visit website

WorkBright Reviews - Page 2

Solid Online Onboarding and Document Management Solution

We started using Workbright during the pandemic to make onboarding contactless. We quickly decided to make this a permanent part of our workflow. Employees and admins all love it.

Pros

Workbright has made our onboarding so much easier and paperwork never gets lost in the shuffle anymore.

Cons

Workbright does everything we need it to do.

Peter is a Rockstart

Our company has been with workbright for about 2 years now, and I have worked almost exclusively with Peter Holter. I have never had a question remain unanswered.

Cons

Fantastic! Thanks so much for the review Stefanie, we love working with Pali as well!

WorkBright

WorkBright centralizes payroll which works really well for remote sites with limited storage. It allows staff to complete their paperwork prior to arriving to camp, which increases efficiency.

Pros

HELPFUL STAFF. Ease of use. Can be used and accessed anywhere. Willingness of staff to implement new features and tailor the experience to the client.

Cons

Well, there's always the question of security because it's online. Sometimes staff puts information in that is obviously wrong (current year for birth year) and only THEY can fix that. HR cannot.

OCBSA Director of Outdoor Adventure

Excellent customer service. This product has transformed our HR procedures.

Pros

Ease of use. Easy to customize to our needs.

Cons

Inability to have multiple seasons on the same account.

I <3 WorkBright

Pros

WorkBright saves me countless hours. Our staff find the process quite easy, and I cannot possibly speak highly enough about the Customer Success Team! Our rep has put up with me with patience and kindness and lots of happy faces!!!!

Cons

There is truly nothing I can complain about. Honestly. Love!

Easy to USE!

All my management team love this process compared to our paper process.

Pros

This program is simple and easy to use. You can access your account online, phone, tablet at anytime. How easy is that. Especially for those that have to multitask. Once admin reviews your application but needs updates or changes, they can just send you an email or text and you log back in.

Cons

We are new to this so at this time I don't have any con's. I will come back if it changes.

Staffing Support

Very positive!!!

Pros

We have found that the WorkBright system is user friendly for a broad spectrum of employees. It provides a solid platform from which to administer employee records.

Cons

The one feature that I would like to see included in WorkBright would be a payroll component. All of the employee data is loaded, so why not add a payroll option.

Solid Investment

Workbright will lighten your HR load without question. No more file cabinets lining your office. The process is easy to learn and the customer service department is exceptional. All of your concerns will be addressed in a very timely manner. It beats having a subscription to several different job boards.

Pros

Organizes the hiring and HR function of our camps

Cons

Older candidates and staff that are not very tech savvy struggle with it.

WORK MADE EASY

fantastic!

Pros

Makes my work life easier. keep employee files organized.

Cons

not having a downloadable application on a smart phone

Workbright is Awesome

It is a amazing product for doing everything digital and getting paperwork to the employee and very easy to use

Pros

Very easy to us as a employer and for the employee

Cons

That is does not alert the employer everytime the employees do their paperwork or update it

WorkBright--fast and efficient!

Pros

The best part of this software is the user friendly platform! Our personalized forms can be uploaded and given to each employee as desired. The employees access his/her forms and can easily complete tax forms, applications, healthy forms, and I-9's--uploading required documents all in seconds. The HR department can review documents easily, approve and see what is outstanding with a push of a button. Follow up is easy and efficient. We reduced our employment document processing by 75% compared to doing it manually and in person.

Cons

There's very little I can think of that is a "con". Perhaps that we still keep all hard copies of I-9's in one binder so should there be a Department of Labor audit, we don't have two places to access I-9's (software AND HR office).

Great Team to Work With

The Customer Support and Work Bright Staff are awesome to work with. Help in every aspect they can. From setup to every day questions.....very helpful. We have very unique business operations with our association and they do the best they can to help us find what would work best and always willing to make changes if needed down the road.

Cons

We love WorkBright for our employee onboarding

The system is intuitive, easy to use, great functionality on computers, tables or smart phones. It's easily customizable to our organization. The customer service is exceptional. We get great feedback from new employees as they onboard. We love WorkBright.

Pros

Easy to use for both admin and employee

Cons

can't think of any

Paperless onboarding shows new employees that we respect their time

Great pitch by [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], and fantastic onboarding and implementation with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. Her ongoing support made the adoption of WorkBright easy, painless and only slightly frustrating - which is exceptional for any software service!

Pros

I really like the efficient process of onboarding with WorkBright. Employees enter personal information one time, in one place, and it populates all the forms. That sure beats entering a name and address over and over and over again. As a manager, I can onboard at multiple locations, and I can get my hands on employment documents immediately, in one place. Bravo!

Cons

It's not always clear to me where to go in the software to do what I want or find what I want

accounting manager

They are great to work with!

Pros

streamlining our HR onboarding to a paperless system with ease

Cons

it would be nice if their would be due dates on our documents, as much of our HR paperwork needs to be renewed annually (evaluations/licenses/etc.)

review

Very good. The customer assistance is excellent.

Pros

Ease of sending new hire documents to employees & organizing candidates

Cons

On the ATS side, it opens new windows constantly and I'm in a hurry, so the multiple windows can get out of control and lock up my system. I also wish that their was an option for me to export the application into a PDF to save to my computer, verses having to print it & scan it.

Great Help During our Camp Season

I am so glad we use Workbrite for our camp season.

Pros

I like that I can get most of the information I need for payroll all at once. I like how easy it is to find the information I need quickly. I really like the way we can communicate with an employee such as rejecting a form, and requesting they log in and do a new form.

Cons

When I reject a form, I wish I had some kind of when the employee had corrected or put in a new form.

Great tool for onboarding especially! Makes compiling employee information a breeze!

It makes paperwork and onboarding so easy! It takes up much less time, which is nice.

Pros

I really like how easy it is to use and how efficient it is! It also has a very clean look to it and looks very professional.

Cons

I wish that administrators could do more for onboarding paperwork like being able to make simple corrections without having to launch into kiosk mode.

LOVE WorkBright

Pros

It's so convenient because our guys are all over CA, LA & FL so it makes the hiring process super simple.

Cons

Notifications when someone changes something in their profile.

System is awesome and staff is amazing!

Pros

The ease of it and the technology keeps getting better based on what would work best for our company. Keeping up with the technology and working with companies needs is huge!

Cons

Not set up for people who do not have emails. No way to upload several documents at once in supplemental files. Need a multiple file upload or drag and drop.

Seasonal usage for temporary camp staff

I just use it for seasonal camp employees. So far, exceptional program to use!

Pros

I can run reports for the BOLI stats (i.e. females, supervisory, non supervisory, etc. )easier on WB than our payroll processor (hand counting). All reports, once learned, are easy to run.

Cons

Only my second season using program. I don't feel qualified enough to give opinion, yet.

Great Onboarding Project

Pros

Flexibility and ease in filling out forms

Cons

Would like more auto archiving of new hires after 6 months of employment

LOVE IT

Pros

Ease of Use and functionality. Software is great and easy to navigate! Support is great and Peter is very knowledgeable.

Great On-Boarding

Pros

Ease of use and great reporting for the administrative team

Cons

Takes too long for Workbright to make our changes

Superb HRIS

No matter what we need , Workbright is there!

Pros

So easy to use for both candidate and client! Very easy to access and wonderfully simple to update!

Cons

Maybe an app for ease of use? But thats not a dislike, I like to KISS (keep it simple simon) and Workbright does amazingly!