WorkBright Logo
WorkBright

Online employee onboarding solution with paperless workflow

visit website

WorkBright Reviews - Page 3

Workbright Survey

Pros

Easy to use and I can understand it easily.

Cons

Nothing I can think of so far. It seems to be just fine.

Really helps my job!

Pros

I like how easy and obvious it is to use. I can run a report without having to learn how first. It is intuitive.

Cons

I don't think I can upload the WorkBright info into my QuickBooks. I must open two screens to transfer the information, and that's where mistakes occur.

Convenient

Productive and easy to use..

Pros

All features are available and ready for me to use. It's easy to use when searching applicants.

Cons

Nothing.. exceedingly great! They could add on a part where tgevv

WorkBright is easy to easy use and very convenient for my staff

Workbright is very helpful for me to keep my staff up to date and myself with the important forms we have to complete for our work.

Pros

I use the Staff Progress Summary tab very often to make sure my staff is up to date on their forms. It's easy to see right away what they need to complete.

Cons

I haven't found anything that is too difficult for me to use or figure out!

WorkBright is a game-changer

WorkBright has saved me and my staff hours of work. I like that I can see at a glance who has not completed their forms, that I can assign different forms to different staff groups (such as new staff vs returning staff) and I especially like that the reminders go out automatically which saves me time and aggravation.

Pros

That staff can complete their paperwork on any device without having to scan and upload hard copies of documents.

Cons

I realize that the purpose of WorkBright is to eliminate the need for hard copies, but I still wish there was the ability to batch print.

Amazing Program

Pros

The ease it brings to on-boarding our applicants

Cons

The paperwork reminders could run more smoothly, have more options for turning them off and on.

Has made our job so much easier ... as well as our new employees!

Pros

How quickly we get our staff paperwork back! Staff are filling out paper with a much quicker turn around time. and, Customer Service!

plus 10

awesome

Pros

Employee's can fill out all information .

Cons

Loading documents onto software and trying to figure it out.

WorkBright

Pros

Easy to login and complete required documents. Easy to reject/review documents from an administrative point.

Cons

Difficulty finding login through Google search, had to find link through previous email.

Excellent! Provides great efficiency.

Pros

For a small non-profit that hires a lit of seasonal employees, WorkBright saves us tremendously on man hours that can now be used to further advance our mission.

Cons

When hiring minors, we are required to have both the employee and the parent/guardian sign all paperwork. If the ability to have two signatories could be integrated that would go a long way in further streamlining.

Overall Very Satisfied with Workbright

LOVE the customer service has been exceptional! From the first call to set up and support your team is wonderful to work with. Very Satisfied as there are several enhancement that our company has recommended that are going to make WorkBright Great for us. Thanks for your willingness to hear what your users need to get the most out of WorkBright!

Pros

Easy to use/navigate

Cons

We have 32 hotels and need one dashboard vs. 32. Also needs to be a better system to put current Team Members on WorkBright without uploading 2000 Team Member scans...

Revolutionary!

You've revolutionized the daunting task of forms and are always so very helpful. Thanks for reducing a major step in the hiring season.

Pros

It's so incredibly useful for our staff who like that it's quick, online and easily accessible.

Ease your mass hiring!

Pros

WorkBright definitely helps to process multiples forms for hiring and onboarding.

Cons

Data validation is crucial for onboarding (like W4 and Bank Account) so I am looking forward to adding it to future feature.

It has been easy to setup and maintain with the help of the support team as well as the "How To" .

Pros

I love that it is helping us waste less paper. Also the ease of having staff fill out onboarding paperwork, even if they are in Germany.

Cons

(For ATS) I dislike that I cannot customize it myself. I don't like asking for help when I am sure it is probably a easy fix that I might could have done myself. Our rep has been great! I just wish I didn't have to bother him so much.

WorkBright Streamlined our Onboarding

WorkBright has excellent customer service, so any questions that come up are answered very quickly and the support is dependable.

Pros

This software has resulted in our company saving large quantities of paper, and also allowing our new employees to have flexibility in completing their orientation materials.

Cons

There is nothing we do not like about our new WorkBright software.

Works as described and make electronic on boarding happen

Pros

Flexibility of forms and groups. I like how you can easily track what progress has been made and get things,done with,potential employees much quicker without paper

Cons

Cant change groups or make them easily, such as a dart and drop, nor can you download all documents easily as you must do each one as a time as you open them

No paper cuts

No paper to handle

Pros

easily accessible. Don't have to have paperwork that need to be secure

Cons

It occasionally freezes up . Making you start over

WorkBright just makes our life better!

The buttery ease with which employees can access/submit forms is unreal! Saves us money, time and is a real stress-reducer. The support is great. I can't imagine why everyone isn't using WorkBright.

Game Changer

We run a mutli-location seasonal camp business and used to spend SO much time organizing and chasing paperwork. Workbright has remedied that situation. Our employees have raved about the ease of the system and I have such peace of mind knowing that I can easily view (from almost anywhere) exactly what is in everyone's file. It is also incredibly customizable and when we do have questions and/or issues Workrbright is immediate in contacting us. They have really thought through the onboarding experience (from both the employer and employee side) and developed something that has made a time consuming nightmare of a process if I dare-say easy...

Cons

easy to use, would like to see addition of documents as well as replacement

Pros

easily read, simple to use, easily managed, separation of required and optional forms. It would be nice to have folders in optional forms for easier look up and storage.

Cons

cannot add document to existing document, I would like to see closed staff listed separately and folders in options forms.

I like the convenience of being paperless is great

Pros

That reminders are automatically sent the the new hire each week until all paperwork is compete. That takes the burden off of me.

Cons

Slow times in moving from form to form in the approval process and slow downloads. This seems to be the case for forms that have a lot of wording or graphics.

It has been a great experience from the first contact through implementation.

Pros

Onboarding is very user friendly, easy to set up and maintain. Has made our onboarding experience, particularly with international staff, much more efficient and complete.

Cons

Applicant Tracking System is less user friendly, no helpful how-tos, would like the ability to customize emails.

Time saving

Pros

That the prospective employee does the paperwork on line versus in my office for an hour.

Cons

Not sure since I have not been able to access.

All documents in one place

Pros

Work bright is one of its kind where there is very less paper work and you can keep all the documents online even the W4 can be done.

Cons

Lot of them don't know about it and its on the expensive side. So more marketing is required and also frequent updates too.

Great option for employee paperwork!

It has been great! They are quick to help whenever we need it, and easy to use!

Pros

It is easy to set up, send emails to staff, and easy for our staff to log in and complete whatever they need to!

Cons

There is not really anything we do not like about the software at this time!