Workconex Reviews

Workconex

Recruitment management solution for businesses of all sizes

5.0/5 (3 reviews)

mel gearside

Time Saver

Reviewed 2019-09-19

Great. The support is great and once I got used to the program its become a daily feature to my day.

Pros
This is program has been a life saver to our company. We struggled to get access to the correct staff via any other recruitment platform and we had successful candidates within the first week of using Workconex.

Cons
Just learning something new I found hard at first to get around but after a week or so I was all over it

Response from Workconex

Hi Mel, thanks for the review of Workconex. We are glad the software has been a welcomed addition to your business and you are getting the results you set out to achieve.

Happy Hiring!

The Workconex Team

Likelihood to recommend: 10/10

Graham Theunissen

Workconex is outstanding

Used occasionally for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2019-08-28

Very good,

Pros
Its a good concept, keeping applicant history for quick fix staffing issues and pricing is great.

Cons
It's not mobile phone friendly , have to use ipad or desktop, witch is hard when your on sight all the time.

Response from Workconex Pty Ltd

Hi Graham,

Thanks for your review and feedback, it's great to hear you are getting the benefit of the Workconex platform. We are continuously releasing updates and enhancements to better the user experience and our new mobile app will be release shortly.

Thanks
The Workconex Team

Likelihood to recommend: 10/10

Scott Darke

Recruitment for the 21st Century

Reviewed 2019-09-19

Ease of the technology and reach has significantly increased our capacity to reduce HR hours and find the right staff for the role; online cloud capabilities and integration and assistance from Workconex into our online platforms has been seamless.

Pros
Integration; Cloud Based; Ease of Use; multiple user functionality

Cons
Nothing that I haven’t liked about this software

Likelihood to recommend: 9/10