UKG Ready Reviews - Page 4

Great features and lots of flexibility, with great reporting tools but can be a bit clunky with the user interface.

Overall we really like Kronos. There are just a couple things that would really help the SAS to be great - mainly making the user interface more intuitive and simplified.

Pros

Timekeeping works really well and does everything that we need for our business. Reporting functionality is really robust. Love it! Mobile app is getting better and better. Glad to see new hire paperwork on there now. Lots of good reporting options now that we're using the scheduler and timekeeping.

Cons

Workflows are difficult to build and the functionality can be limiting Advanced scheduler needs a lot of work. Too complicated for the end user - managers and employees. Employee self service should be more customizable. End users are looking for simplicity and easy navigation.

Kronos Workforce Ready

We have been using workforce ready for about four years and are very pleased with our decision. We have not run into any major issues or had any disruptions in our payroll.

Pros

I like that the software is easy to use. The layout is customizable to allow us to make it easier to use for non-technical people. The customer support is outstanding. They are helpful and easy to work with. I also like that they take into consideration users ideas and suggestions for future upgrades. Overall, this is the best time and labor management software we have used.

Cons

The reporting is a little limited in functionality and not as customizable as an on premise version. We were able to get everything we need, but some enhancements on functionality would be nice.

Best decision I made for improving our Human Resource Department

I love that every Human Resource function from interviewing to retirement can be done in one system. Every corporate document is within the system. The ease in which it allows us to perform Open Enrollment. The ACA reporting module is amazing. The best payroll system I have ever used. The implementation team does and excellent job training and setting up each module so that it functions exactly how you need it to.

Pros

I love how easy the payroll is processed. The ability to have all our time entries flow into payroll without issues is such a huge time saver. The continuous improvements and enhancements that Workforce Ready makes.

Cons

I least like the BSI module that is used for tax reporting. It is very difficult to use. It is a clunky system and does not make sense when trying maneuver through the software.

The implementation has taken a little longer than expected but so far the result has been outstanding.

We are really pleased at this time!

Pros

It is helping us go paperless, look more professional, easy to find information, really helps me analyze employees pay, and all benefits in one system.

Cons

It would have been great if we could have imported more date and "rules" from WFC. There are a few items that can be improved on and our team has passed them along.

Hello Tom, Thanks for taking the time to review Workforce Ready. We are pleased to hear about the ease of use, and paperless improvements the product has allowed. Also, thank you for your honest feedback regarding implementation and your suggested improvements. Our team is continually working to on this process, and your thoughts are valued. Feel free to reach out to me at Jessica.bilafer@kronos.com with any additional feedback! Thanks again, Jesse

Good Product

Overall the program is very good but there is still room for improvement

Pros

document storage, web based, customer support, custom forms, tracking and reports, timekeeping rules are flexible and easily set, announcement feature

Cons

checklists and workflows are too complicated, security settings for users require staff to have access to cellphone or email, no way for employees to sign incidents, mobile app needs improving for manager use

Hi Marie Thanks for the review! We’re happy to hear that you are overall happy with Workforce Ready and it is meeting many of your needs. It’s especially great to hear that you’ve had a good experience with our Customer Support team! Regarding workflows and mobile app, please reach out to me at amy.fafard@kronos.com to see what we can do to help. Thanks Amy

Get your business in gear with Kronos

Kronos is one of the best business applications you can use, and they offer many services. From time management to people management, they offer a lot of help and insight on how to make your business run smoother. Highly recommended.

Pros

Partnering with Kronos can really help you get your business in gear. They have a lot of insights on how to manage your people, and they can really help your business grow. All the information on your people and business are ready, at your fingertips.

Cons

As with all things, most people will not be wanting to pay the costs associated with using this product. Also, some of the verbiage is a little wordy, but once you read and understand what they mean, you'll realize it is a good product to be using.

Usable, but clunky

It was a good option for us for a long time. It merged all our accounting data into our tax software without too much issue. We have now switched over to Kronos Workforce Dimensions.

Pros

I loved the way it was easy to track and project PTO. The time cards are easy to read and approve since they run top to bottom so you could see an entire 2 weeks on one page.

Cons

Pattern Templates are a pain in the rear. You have to dig through several menus and just "know" what option was going to move you to the next step. Some of these options, didn't seem like a logical progression. Technical support is a joke. I spent hours on the phone with people that should only have taken a few minutes because they have no clue what they are doing.

A System with Neat Features

Pros

Kronos Workforce Ready has some features I really enjoy that I have not come across in other HRIS systems. Workforce Ready is easy to navigate. I enjoy the mass edit feature and the customization of the timesheets. The tables within the system are pretty easy to use and manage. Kronos Technical Support has always been very helpful.

Cons

Kronos Workforce Ready has a few areas where it can improve. One feature that I would love to see is a tool at the Company Administrator level that would allow a review to be moved to a another supervisor. Another item I would like to see improved upon is being able to bring all fields into all reports. There are some helpful reports that Kronos Workforce Ready allows you to run that are pre-made with some limits on customization. Being able to bring in a few key columns could be very helpful.

Simplifies Time Tracking

Pros

This software is great for payroll time tracking. It is incredibly beneficial in a larger company because it cuts down on additional task for the person in charge of payroll. The option for fingerprint verification is a vital aid to ensuring the correct person is logging in and out. For companies with multiple locations, you also have the option to program them all on the stations so when employees travel to and from, they can keep their timesheets in order.

Cons

In my experience, this software occasionally glitches where the system will be down forcing manual time keeping. However, it has always been addressed in a timely manner.

Kronos Workforce Ready

Pros

I love the customer support, they are very helpfully when I have questions. I like that the information is available at a few clicks

Cons

I have a few employees who have a hard time with the onboarding process, it is not user friendly

KRONOS Workforce Ready

We implemented KRONOS Workforce Ready in 2015. We have purchased the Payroll, HR, Time and Labor, and ACA package. Our employees are now able to see their vacation and personal time in one place without having to contact HR or Payroll. The system allows transparency for the employees and the managers. They can view their pay statements, their time off, and their benefits all in one place. The mobile application for KRONOS Workforce Ready is very user friendly. Employees can see their pay statements when they are home and they can request off right from their mobile phone. The ease of use is wonderful. Our employees feel more engaged due to the software and so do our managers.

Pros

The mobile application is very user friendly.

Cons

The product is more difficult to use when it comes to transfers of employees between EIN's. There is more manual work involved than we would like for this process.

Buyer's remorse - However I will update review in 6 months. My view may change.

100% of our admin staff working with the new Kronos system is unhappy with it. We all agree that it seems like it is too complicated. We came from PayCom and it was soooooooooo intutive. So straight forward. And much cheaper. Kronos needs to come up with 5-8 templates that are a basic look for how the build-out would look. I think when they try to be all things to all clients they end up being overly complicated. They need to reduce 80% of the options. In hindsight we should have purchased a simpler system.

Pros

The potential is what I like most. The demo team from Kronos, during our research phase, far outshined the competition on how Kronos would make our lives better. However, that is not the case in reality. I will update this review in 6 months to see is this is improving. Customer service is trying to help. But literally every day is a struggle.

Cons

* Too many options * Too many drop-downs * Too complicated * Can't drag and drop * The set-up process was entirely from scratch with no examples to go from, no best practices * NOT INTUTIVE in the slightest * Makes me sick to my stomach thinking we are stuck with this for at least the next 3-4 years * Company seems too large to be nimble * We invested well over 500 EE hours in set-up? Do you want your staff doing that? * I feel like we are at the programmers level, this barely seems like software from this decade * Customer serve gives off the vibe we should know more than we know

Hello Scott, Thanks so much for taking the time to review Workforce Ready. We understand you are having some issues with the Workforce Ready product and want to work with you on how to resolve these issues. We have contacted your sales rep and they should be reaching out to you to get more of your feedback within the coming days and schedule a one on one session. If you have any more feedback that you'd like to share please feel free to contact me at Alaina.Froton@kronos.com Thank you again for your review, Alaina Froton Customer Marketing Specialist

UI needs an overhaul!

Tracking time, meeting company financial objectives

Pros

It saves the previous selections for the time-card rows, which makes it easier to enter time from one time period to the next. Also, it's Java-based and can, ostensibly, run on any platform.

Cons

1. EITHER the columns should auto-size to the larger of the field size and header size and not be sized equally to fit on the display area on the monitor OR it should "remember" the user's preferences when it comes to column size. 2. The pop-up windows (e.g. when looking up "Transfer"/project, entering start/end dates for reports) should open on the *same* screen where the "parent" window is. Having...

Greetings, Thanks so much for your review. We have spent a considerable amount of time updating the new user interface and would love to be able to give you a demo if you have not started using it. There are also great resource on the Community New UI page found at (https://community.kronos.com/s/newui) Please email me at Alaina.froton@kronos.com and we can set you up with a Kronos Expert to help with any questions you may have. Thanks again for your review Alaina Froton Customer Marketing Specialist

Worked great until we reached the Labor Level limit

Pros

The system provides an easy to use punch in/punch out process using bio-metric fingerprint scan, there are customize-able dashboards and reporting functions, and if you have a straightforward business model without the need to segregate costs into multiple Job Orders this is a great system.

Cons

The Workforce Ready terminals do not support barcode readers, you have to select everything from a list. They also don't display in the same way you have your Job Orders or Cost Centers setup, they only display as a list view, with some qualifiers for searching. If you need detailed job costing, there are a lot of additional steps required to set up and manage all the data, and there is no inherent...

Less than satisfied

We implemented and went live 1/1/2017 with Time and Attendance and Scheduler. The Scheduler had so many features missing on 1/1/17, we had to postpone implementation until the 4/1/17 release date. Every time we ask a functionality question, the answer is "That's a good idea, maybe we can incorporate that in a later release." Not necessarily a good response, when someone is paying you to use software...

Pros

I like the core of the product line, the Time and Attendance module. It is easy to use and the self service is easy for employees to understand. Our consulting team doing the implementation has been great to work with.

Cons

Customer Service with this product has been huge disappointment. Tech Support has been even worse. And don't plan to get a response on anything unless you contact them with a follow-up.

Hello Susan, Thank you for your candid feedback. I apologize for the experience you have had thus far with the Workforce Ready solution. I have escalated your feedback to the appropriate stakeholders, and I welcome you to contact me directly so that we can speak further about what you would like to see in the product and submit these ideas to our product management team, as well as help resolve the issues you have been experiencing with our time clocks and support. Please do not hesitate to reach out to me via email at holly.bouffard@kronos.com. All the best, Holly Bouffard Community Manager, Workforce Ready

New Workforce Ready User

We have been implementing Workforce Ready since August of 2016. We are doing a phased implementation of all the modules, so the process is still ongoing. Considering that we're still rather new to the system, we are starting to get more comfortable with the product. We've been on many other similar products with competitors and had issues, which caused us to look for other solutions after a few...

Pros

It's still a work in process but we have found many things that we do like about Workforce Ready: 1. Customization - This system offers you the ability to customize your screens down to the individual level, as well as creating customized screens for other types of users. So if you want your Managers to log in and see a Timekeeping dashboard with graphs, and your Employee to log in and see employee...

Cons

As we go through the implementation process there have been a few surprises and disappointments: 1. Reporting - Yes, this is a Pro as far as customization and easy list reporting, but I do wish they had a more complex reporting tool available as well. If you want to have subtotals, grand totals, averages, grouped reports, add in formulas, etc. it is not easy to do in the reporting tool itself and...

Hello Stacy, Thank you for your thorough feedback, we really appreciate the time you took to outline your experiences both positive and what needs to be improved. We are currently underway in two user experience projects and I think your input would be extremely valuable. Would you have time to speak with us further about your experiences? If so, please email me at holly.bouffard@kronos.com – I look forward to hearing from you. All the best, Holly Bouffard Workforce Ready Community Manager

As I am learning more about the product it is becoming easier to maneuver. I would have appreciated more time during set up before going live to understand the program better and correct some of the issues we continue to have today. I continue to learn more and correct these issues as we go but they have taken a lot of time and efforts to get them to work.

Pros

It is user friendly for the users. It is very customizable. Offers many functions and services in one system.

Cons

Sometimes it is too customizable, it would be nice to have an easier way to find columns to pull into a report that fit the needs of our organization. It would be nice to easier customize columns or template reports to condense information pulled into the report.

Excellent Time Management Software

Excellent and easy to use virtual timeclock software.

Pros

Kronos is very simplified for users. At our company we use it to "punch" in and out using it as a virtual timeclock. It's quick and relays your times punched via a summary screen. It makes it easy to keep track of used and unused vacation days and sick time.

Cons

There isn't really anything I've come across that I didn't like about this software. If I was pressed to pick one thing, I would say that I would like to see the day's total number of hours worked displayed by the minute so I can see if I've worked a full eight hours and can punch out early instead of having to do the math in my head.

Workforce Ready, great product

Overall I am really glad we switched over to WFR from WFC, it has made my job much easier as well as allowing new functionality that was not there before. Not having to wait on our internal Database Manager to update patches is nice, Kronos takes care of all that now. We have been on WFR a little over a year now and have been very happy with the product.

Pros

The reporting is much improved over Workforce Central with so much flexibility to customize reports. Love the ability to customize views for end users and the overall functionality to customize the program the way we need to use Kronos for our business without needing a lot of additional programming costs.

Cons

Response times are a bit slower than on Workforce Central but nothing that has caused business interruptions. There are some fields that are not options in some reports that I wish were there but we have found workarounds.

Payroll / Human Resources

Over all I like this.

Pros

What I really like about this software is that it is easy to use and understand. I have to take direction from my Manager but for the most part this is a useful program.

Cons

What I don't like about this software is that the regular user has to always stop and ask the Manger for permission to access something in the software. There's always a secret password or number.

Hi Thanks for the review of Workforce Ready! We are happy to hear that you are finding the product so easy to use and that it was intuitive with limited direction. Please reach out to me if you would like to talk about the use of passwords in the system to see if I can be of assistance. Thanks again, Amy Fafard – amy.fafard@kronos.com

Review of Kronos Workforce Ready

Pros

Exceptional customer service support and updates! Great resources through Kronos Community. The notification that pops up once logged into Kronos is very helpful and provides relevant important information and reminders. Love how easy it is to create, edit, and share reports.

Cons

No major complaints. I suggest to continue to work on improving Workforce Ready so tasks can be completed with fewer clicks and less navigation. Another improvement would be to remove the current requirement to submit payroll two days before the payroll date. When a holiday falls somewhere within the week, it can become difficult and a bit of a time crunch to try to submit payroll in time. If you could change the requirement to submitting payroll one day before the payroll date, it would greatly help.

I would like to see improvements but overall good system

Pros

Having a real HRIS system is a plus. We are not fully utilizing the system due to poor implementation team but we see potential.

Cons

Customer Service needs improvement. Not available when needed. Sometimes don't get calls back at all.

Hello Holly, Thank you for your feedback, we really appreciate it, and we’re sorry your experience was not as positive as it should be. I thought you would like to know that we have increased the number of support staff and are continually improving our internal training to better serve our customers. If you have any additional concerns, please feel free to connect with me at holly.bouffard@kronos.com – I would be happy to help. Holly Bouffard Community Manager, Workforce Ready 978.947.5173 holly.bouffard@kronos.com

Great For Tracking Hours

It was a good experience overall. I enjoyed how easy it was to clock in and out and record my hours accurately.

Pros

I enjoyed how easy it was to track my work hours with this software. I have been a work study student for UC Berkeley for 4 years and have used this system to clock in and out for my 3 work study jobs. I enjoyed how easy it was for me to log my hours for all 3 of my different jobs. It was a seamless experience.

Cons

I did not like how Flash Player was needed to log into this software. Sometimes I would be called into training without a computer so I couldn't log in and would need to report to my supervisor to change my time card.

Workforce Ready Review

Overall a great system

Pros

Kronos is a solid powerful system. All applications in one including recruitment, payroll, performance reviews, time management. Single employee record sharing across applications.

Cons

Difficult learning the system and finding help. It would be nice to help (definition) on the specific field instead of trying to find it. Performance reviews and workflows are difficult to use

Hi Nicole, Thank you for your review! We are pleased to hear that you find Workforce Ready a great system! Regarding performance reviews and workflows, please reach out to me at amy.fafard@kronos.com so that we can help with your questions. Thank you once again – we appreciate your time and business, Amy

Payroll

Pros

How easy we can run reports. There are a few more features that we like and user friendly.

Cons

There are a few features that we are experiencing with KRONOS.