UKG Ready Reviews - Page 7

Great Product!!

It’s been great. Any issue I have customer support resolves very quickly.

Pros

That the Recruiting, Timekeeping and Payroll integrate. And the reports. Love that I can customize reports

Cons

The tax software Kronos uses -BSI. Not user friendly and felt like I took 10 steps backward when we switched. But it’s the only option Kronos gives unless you use their payroll service which we are not interested in doing. They should provide a better tax software for client that wish to do their own payroll

Time keeping with ease

Pros

Kronos is a solid system for keeping track of time clock punches, hours, paid time off, accruals and more. The system is pretty user friendly and you can access it from your mobile device. I use it to manage my timesheet and ensure my accruals for paid time off are being tracked. The system syncs with other programs for payroll and communication purposes.

Cons

Kronos can be a little hard to navigate at first but they do provide excellent training options

Great software for an reasonable cost

Been with Kronos for 3 years and every day I am happy with our selection.

Pros

I consider this software a great all in one. They are continuously improving the features and rolling out new ones.

Cons

Nothing that you wouldn't deal with anywhere else. They are always willing to listen to your concerns.

Hello Deb, Thank you very much for reviewing Workforce Ready! We are so glad to hear of your success with our products and services. If you have any additional thoughts, please reach out to me directly at Jessica.bilafer@kronos.com. Thanks again! Jesse

Moved us into the 21st century.

Kronos Community has been very helpful and the response I get when I open a case is very good.

Pros

Removing our IT Dept for updates and reporting; getting updates automatically. The ability to create reports and export them easily is also a plus.

Cons

Accruals - very cumbersome and not user friendly from an admin perspective. It is difficult to make changes to employee accruals.

Hi Julie, We are thrilled to hear that you are finding Kronos Community so beneficial for support and information! We are also pleased to hear that you Workforce Ready is working well for your reporting. In regard to accruals, please contact me if you would like to discuss it in more detail. Thanks again! Amy Fafard amy.fafard@kronos.com

Works great in a call center of 2000 people

The payroll process still goes much smoother and faster with kronos.

Pros

No longer have to fill out and turn in paper time sheets. Its very easy to use for all level employees.

Cons

At the end of every week it takes about 6 hours to punch in and key all missed punches from employees

Hi Kirstin, We are thrilled to hear that Workforce Ready has improved your organization’s payroll process! Please feel free to reach out to me at amy.fafard@kronos.com if you have any questions regarding missing punches. Thank you for your review and your business, Amy Fafard

KRONOS TIME KEEPER

VERY EASY TO ACCESS VIA PHONE WHEN I HAVE A PROBLEM -- MY BIGGEST ISSUE AS A SMALL SHOP IS WHEN I THE OWNER GET LOCKED OUT BECAUSE NO ONE ELSE HAS ADMIN RIGHTS. MY FAULT FOR TYPING INCORRECT PASSWORD, BUT IT HAPPENS SOMETIMES AND THEN I GET FRUSTRATED AND REALLY DON'T TYPE IT CORRECTLY! :-) ... MAYBE IF 1 ADMIN/OWNER COULD ACCESS THRU A BACKDOOR? OR HAVE A DEFAULT PASSWORD FOR WHEN MY MIND IS ON OVERDRIVE??? ... BUT CALLING WORKS

Pros

EASE TO UNDERSTAND AND FAIR PRICING PER EMPLOYEE AS A SMALL COMPANY

Cons

SOMETIMES CLICK ON WRONG SPOT -- THEN NOTHING HAPPENS (DUH)

Kronos review

Overall, I liked using Kronos but wish there were a call in support centre to help me with it's use. My colleagues would get annoyed with the number of questions I had about it when I was learning to use it and the manual wasn't always helpful.

Pros

I used this software while working at RONA as payroll admin. Things I liked about this software was that it was easy to organize everyone's time cards and identify each employees total hours each pay period.

Cons

It was difficult for me to confirm and calculate what each employee should get paid for stat and other holidays. I didn't find this to be straight forward and often need assistance to confirm that I did it properly.

Kronos WFR HR, Payroll, Time & Attendance

Pros

Kronos WFR has done a good job with integrating HR, Pay, and Time & attendance along with several other options. This cloud based solution has really eased the pain of upgrades, patches, and legislative updates. The real time updates and enhancements are a good savings of time and upgrade cost. The reporting functions in WFR is very flexible and easy to use. Navigation is straight forward

Cons

The configuration process for us was a challenge coming from WFC to WFR. The discovery process seems straight forward but how that is interpreted and configured doesn't always translate into what you may want to see. This product is very flexible in configuration of pay and time sheets so it is important you spend extra time really digging into how you want your environment configured. Knowledge transfer from the install group is key.

Having payroll, HR, and ACA in one software program is very convenient.

Kronos has a very good customer support staff. Kronosworks is a wonderful event that we enjoy attending each year.

Pros

The communication between the different instances of HR, Payroll, and ACA allow for more efficient processing and tracking.

Cons

Right now, my only input for improvement would be the HSA calculation adjustments when someone switches from a family plan to a single plan. We currently have to keep them on the family plan and watch the deductions ourselves, otherwise it will take the deduction post-tax.

A Timekeepers Peace of Mind

Pros

Kronos makes keeping track of employees time a breeze. In my company, we use fingerprints to record arrival and departure time. I never had a problem with the system not working. The best part, I can log in to the system and see my employees in times as well as vacation days. A must-have for every company that has nonsalaried employees.

Cons

I don't have one think bad to say about the system. It's perfect in my eyes.

Good Software...Could Use Some Updates

Overall, the software is a helpful tool. Our organization is in the process of expanding our Kronos capabilities so I am excited and curious to see how our updates come to life.

Pros

To begin, the software is aesthetically pleasing, which is always a plus. It is easy on the eyes and most information is easily accessible.

Cons

There are quite a few areas where information does not “flow” through from our other software partners. Also, there are some processes that seem to require a large number of button clicks.

Total headache

Our organization used excel sheet timesheets that were printed/signed/sent off prior to kronos. Kronos was an upgrade from this outdated process for the sheer fact that it is web-based electronic timekeeping getting the entire complex company into one central timekeeping software. Its been a total headache to implement though, and is not user friendly. As a Supervisor in Kronos responsible for reviewing...

Pros

- free app for employees to use on their phones -web-based -seeing my team in one spot on my homescreen

Cons

- not user-friendly -difficult to navigate - really dislike report section & constantly have to review my notes to get reports to run properly - many times a punch in/out showed it took on the app, but not on the website

Hello Kodi, We appreciate you taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We are sorry to hear that UKG Ready is not meeting your expectations. I would suggest reaching out to your Sales Rep., or Customer Success Manager to see if there is anything that we can do to improve your experience. If you would like me to connect you to your UKG Account team, or have any additional information you would like to share please reach out to me directly amanda.boyle@ukg.com Thanks! Amanda Boyle Customer Marketing Specialist

Lots of Function, But Glitchy!

The software is a good product that provides a lot of options. I'm able to process my payroll timely and with minimal problems.

Pros

This software has A LOT of flexibility and functionality! There are endless ways to do things, and the reporting is amazing. So much ability to customize the reports to what you need/want.

Cons

It tends to be glitchy at times, and sometimes there is slowness within the software. I find the response time with customer support isn't always great either.

Workforce Ready

Pros

Easy to pull up data to export to Excel so I can sort, filter etc.

Cons

Report writing does not have enough versatility, cannot set up our various retirement and pension plans, employees have issues setting up their benefits.

Overall positive but lacking in the performance review function.

Pros

the fact that it's paperless and i can access it anywhere with a decent wifi connection. Also, it combines many portions of HR that before we'd had to maintain in separate spreadsheets.

Cons

still can't use the performance review function - notes from all three reviewers are visible and that doesn't work for our company. Need something to limit the employee documents or filter them on the employee's profile

Hi Julia, Thank you for your review – it’s great to hear that you’ve found Workforce Ready helpful for your organization. Regarding performance reviews, please reach out to me at amy.fafard@kronos.com so we can look into this and see how we can help! Thank you, Amy Fafard

Great TLM software!

Pros

Very easy to use and has a lot of options for reporting and has lots of features.

Cons

Not to many features that can help a nursing facility.

My Review

Since moving to the Workforce Ready platform we have been able to simplify reporting, payroll, on-boarding and open enrollment. The overall HR function has been streamlined much better with WFR.

Pros

I like the reporting capabilities and the ease of payroll.

Cons

I do not like the new interface. It lost a lot of the quick link features and navigating to the proper screens has become more difficult. Getting to certain forms and screens are no longer as logical as they were with the earlier version.

Kronos great for professionals on the go.

Problems solved with Kronos include issues with inaccurate time punches and difficulty tracking time at work.

Pros

Kronos is great for remotely logging in to clock in at work from any where that is wirelessly secured by your employer. It allows employees to check their time, accrued time off and adjustments made for the most accurate time punches.

Cons

At times the application has difficulty finding the server required for a secure login, lags and at time freezes.

Excellent Product overall

Overall great product, went from a manual system to this was life changing!

Pros

reporting capability, ease of build, Global Support, Kronos Community, flexibility within modules, quick resolution on cases

Cons

some limitations re: FTE reporting, most all my questions for product capability have been available--those that aren't are considered for future implementation

Hello Katie, Thanks for the excellent review of Workforce Ready – we love hearing this kind of feedback from our customers. It sounds as though you are making excellent use of the product and the Kronos Community, and we hope that you continue providing suggestions to help us improve Workforce Ready! Thanks again for your support, Amy

Customer Service

Customer service is awesome.

Pros

The software is great and user friendly. I spoke with rep about an issue this morning. However, in the meantime I was able to make the change myself. I had rep review my changes and told him I have had great teachers from Kronos.

Cons

Don't know of any cons at this time.

Easy and convenient

Pros

This is a great piece of software for punching in and out for my shifts every day of the week. You can also view your time card so that if you missed a punch, you can write an email to your manager about the missed punch so that they can fix it for you. I honestly wouldn't want to change softwares.

Cons

Nothing. If you miss a punch, you will be able to let the manager (administrator) know so that they can fix it for you.

Software review

Occasionally, there is an internet issue and I am unable to log on to the system after multiple attempts. I wish even if an employee is terminated, I can access a report.

Pros

I like that I can get a report on timesheets and that, I can enter time as an administrator if someone forgets his/her access card.

Cons

I wish it would let me download a report for at least 6 months instead of just a month.

Solved a key problem

This is a well-designed product, flexible in its use. Highly recommended.

Pros

Over several years of using this product we've been able to work with the Kronos team to customize it to our exact specifications. It's solved a kep problem of employee time tracking for a remote workforce of hundreds.

Cons

So far we do not have functionality for attaching expense receipts and reporting on them easily. That is the only con that comes to mind.

Hello Joshua, Thank you for taking the time to review Workforce Ready! We are so glad to hear of your success with our products, and that you have been able to customize the modules based on your organization’s needs. We also appreciate your feedback regarding reports and attaching expense receipts, and will be sure to notify the appropriate teams. If you have any additional thoughts or feedback, please reach out to me at Jessica.bilafer@kronos.com. Thanks again! Jesse

Highly configurable immature Human Capital Management system with poor customer support due to hyper growth

Overall the experience has been awful. I came on board after a very bad implementation. The support, training, and responsiveness have been so poor that for the first time in my life, I received a poor annual review. Everything to the way the product was sold (no, you don't need and HRIS person), to sucktastic implementation team, to thousands of settings and a counter-intuitive interface. We can't get rid of Kronos WFR because senior management doesn't choose to believe it's the fault of horrible implementation and support, so we are moving toward the next best thing, move from a direct client to a service that configure the system and runs the back end of payroll.

Pros

Highly configurable. If we had support and all parts of the configuration reviewed with a fine-tooth comb, it may be possible to even like the system. The ability to have a "living W2" and "living pay statement" is pretty awesome, as are many other features. Too back Kronos does care enough to spend the time to make sure their customers are as success as they are.

Cons

See "Your Review" above. Poor support is the primary problem. Many open tickets for weeks on end. Horrible implementation. We use almost every module...maybe that was the problem. Maybe only time and labor and payroll are truly out of beta.

Hello Michael, I appreciate your candid review, and I apologize for your experience. We understand that our support call time has been a cause for concern, and to improve this we have added additional resources to our support organization as well as revamping our own internal training. You should expect to see faster call times enabling you to obtain a faster resolution to your questions and issues. All the best, Holly Bouffard Community Manager, Workforce Ready 978.947.5173 holly.bouffard@kronos.com

Not bad

Kronos works for what our company uses it for. Ties in with ADP well and for most our non computer users its super simple, punch in and punch out. Nothing more to it

Pros

Easy to use punch in and out feature easy to manually edit timestamps if need be or change billing coding for different departments

Cons

The new interface is a bit to navigate. You can go to classic look, but who knows for how long. Sometimes getting through the PTO fields is a bit combersome