Workpop Reviews - Page 2

made hiring easier

we have hired some great employees through workpop, many of which are still working with us.

Pros

i like the featured and function which allows more applicants to view our listing and apply. It is the easiest hiring software that i have used.

Cons

the mobile app is a little glitchy. also, i wish there was a way to pay for the services only when we are using it, instead of a flat fee charge, even in the months we are not using the services.

Great customer service, flexibility and customizes to your needs, results are immediate.

huge increase in applicant responses and no more paperwork for new hires,

Pros

The high quality of applicants, can customize to your business and needs. The level of customer service is outstanding.

Cons

Filtering for employee database, keep having to reset it after viewing a record, would rather like to be able to set and retain setting

Great Job Board!

Pros

Sources from multiple outlets + diverse candidates.

Cons

Repeat candidates show on other locations; which confuses us when screening.

Have been able to hire much more quickly and posting jobs on all boars easier and can review apps

Pros

Ease of use, lots of great candidates, ease of communicating w/candidates quickly since they get a text message and email notification

Cons

We had an incredible amount of well-qualified applicants apply within a few hours!

Pros

We enjoyed using the simple interface and the ability to message applicants within the software. I really enjoyed being able to look through candidates and label them as approved and denied. It allowed us to look through the candidates quickly. The software was such a huge help for us during the hiring process and we will use again.

Cons

We wish we could use it longer! The software was such a huge help for us during the hiring process and we will use again.

Hi Liam, We're glad to hear that you've found great applicants via Workpop, and we look forward to you continuing to work with us when you need to hire next!

user friendly and draws many applicants of all backgrounds

Pros

Workpop is very user friendly and a great program that out reaches to all people close to our location and with the best matches that we are looking to employee.

Cons

Workpop is a little expensive for posting each job. We also wish that it did not allow applicants to apply for more than two of our job positions. Many applicants seem to apply to all of them even though they are not qualified.

Work pop is an excellent way to find new employees!

Pros

This program has a very simple layout, and is also very easy to navigate through. I like that it emails you to notify you when you there are new applicants. I also like that you can download full resumes

Cons

The website is very slow and glitches at times making it very frustrating to use. I don't like when it does not direct me back to the page i would like.

Needs improvement

Pros

Super easy for set up and to use. It took no time at all to get going and have all of us in the office on the same page

Cons

The website is sooooooooo slow. And when it does kick back in it never takes me back to the page I want

Very easy to use and offers more than just a job posting board

Hired a qualified candidate.

Pros

Includes pictures of candidates. You can post multiple jobs for one month. In the dashboard you can organize and tag your favorite candidates, tag the ones you declined, and tag the ones you interviewed and post your non-public comments. Customer service is prompt.

Cons

The cost is a bit high for a small business who may have only one job to post and they auto-bill you every month on your credit card. You have to remember to contact them to cancel before they auto-bill.

very simple to use and well laid out.

I have been able to easily hire some really good candidates.

Pros

I like being able to message the client right away. I also like that it alerts my email when ever i have a new applicant.

Cons

Thanks for your review! We're glad to hear that you've had a great experience with Workpop, especially with our unique messaging platform that gets candidates to respond right away.

Workpop was an excellent tool for finding the right candidates for my up and coming boutique.

Pros

All of the tools that are available for the hiring process are perfect for a start up or a corporate structured company. I love that there was an app I could easily access anywhere, anytime.

Cons

I do not love that there is not a place to keep notes on candidates privately (that I saw). Also, I wish there was a separate place to put candidates that we had interviews with.

Thanks for your review. We're glad you're enjoying our hiring tools. We do offer the ability for hiring managers to leave notes and ratings on applications in order to better align on feedback across the hiring managers, but they are purposely not private only to the person leaving them, so that the other collaborators can see them and respond. As for your request to add in a separate stage for interviews, we are working on a revamp of our process that would allow all hiring managers to customize the stages of the hiring process, so you will soon be able to place interviewed applicants in a separate folder. Stay tuned!

Great software, very $$

Pros

Features and ease of use are great, the messaging and being able to download resumes. Software is great.

Cons

The cost is really high compared to other similar services, having to pay sparks and not seeing the results on the increased payment is disappointing as well.

I love work pop it is a game changer for managing hiring and HR paperwork.

Much easy to organize and manage new hire process and employee's file. I also love how simple the resume is when I print out using work pop format. It works!

Pros

Browsing candidates resume and availability and instant message function. I also love the digital storage for all the HR documents.

Cons

Sometimes the upload document function would froze up so I had to try multiple times to load a HR document to employees profile

Received a number of good candidates

Found some good candidates

Pros

Ease of loading a job description Ease of reviewing description. Notifications of new applicants. Happy with the candidates. Most actually had many of the necessary qualifications

Cons

The cost of the service given I was looking to hire just a single minimum wage employee. Some trouble getting billing charge card in account but Customer Service helped me resolve it.

Thanks for your review, Peter. We're glad to hear that you've had a great experience getting qualified candidates. Regarding cost, our subscription is month-to-month, so the good thing is that you only need to pay when you need to hire, and you can pause your subscription when you don't. We're glad to hear that our customer support team was able to resolve your billing issue. Thanks for using Workpop!

Straightforward. The recent software update to the dashboard was nice

Pros

Dashboard and functions are easy to use and straightforward. The additional of notes on the dashboard was a huge help. It allows us to take notes on applicants without forgetting who is who

Cons

Prior to the update I felt that the dashboard could have been better. It was refined and cleaned up which makes using easier. Resources should be more apparent

very good

None yet.

Pros

The software is very easy to use and navigate around. Posting a job is very simple and keeping track is too. Customer service is very helpful.

Cons

The software is great. But it's too expensive, it used to be free and you can make donations and that was great. Our company works with low-income families and it almost for non-profit and it's not an easy choice to spend so much for hiring. I wish we could.

Hi there, Thanks for using Workpop and for the positive review! Workpop was built for businesses of all sizes and those smaller businesses with less frequent hiring needs have the ability to pause their subscriptions during the months that they are not hiring. That can be a great solution for those that are price-sensitive. Best, Whitney

Good

Pros

It will be showed the candidates' photo. We can see the candidates' available time easily. and also we can communicate with them.

Cons

The payment just for monthly not for daily, and we can't cancel by our-self, but the service is good.

Thanks for your review. We are glad to hear that you've appreciated being able to see candidates' profile photos and shift availability, and that you've enjoyed our messaging system, which seamlessly syncs with SMS and email to notify candidates about new messages so they can respond right away. We do only offer monthly subscriptions, but you can pause or cancel your subscription anytime, which you can easily do by emailing support@workpop.com. We're also adding in-product cancel and pause buttons very soon to make doing that easier.

A great way to find employees

Pros

Easy to navigate and use; intuitive. Set up templates were easy to follow. Follow up process was candidates flowed nicely.

Cons

The cost of the product or service. Not much use once we found the employees we needed. Keeping use of the software was not economical.

Hi there, Thanks for your review and for using Workpop! We're glad you found it easy to use. Regarding costs, we know that not all businesses need to hire frequently, which is why we offer one version of our product that allows you to pause your subscription anytime and resume when you need to hire. We hope you'll use Workpop again once your hiring needs change!

Workpop will take my business to the next level with their digital HR management and hiring tools

Pros

Easy for me to use, everything in one place. I received lots of applicants for the jobs I posted.

Cons

Most of my team members found it not so easy to use, they had problems uploading pictures and documents. Most of them found it odd that their main home page when logging in to workpop is jobs and job searches, not their HR page. I have still not hired anyone through workpop, anyone I messaged through the site never responded back to me.

Quality candidates

Our company has a position that requires someone to have food service industry experience and we had difficulty finding the right people through traditional job boards. Through Workpop we were able to get many candidates with relevant experience and hired someone within a few weeks.

Cons

Thanks Elek! We're glad we were able to help you find the right candidates and that you made a hire through our platform!

So far I am impressed!

The simple fact that made my job post even better by adding multiple pictures really blew me away. I never take the time to write reviews, but tip of the cap to you Workpop, you earned it.

Cons

Thanks Chris! Glad to have you on Workpop and excited that you enjoy the process so far. Thanks for taking the time to review us and good luck with your job postings!

We have added this product to aid in finding and hiring great candidates

Pros

I like the advanced technology angle. This is easy to use similar to social media sites and it integrates well with other open API platforms

Cons

It is easy to work around which I had hoped wouldn't be the case. It is challenging to lock out some things and this allows hiring managers to not do their due diligence in hiring the best candidate

Empoyer Review

I am very pleased and am glad I was introduced to it. I would be open to use it again.

Pros

I was able to give an employer review for an employee who had recently worked for me and had moved to another state. This is an easy way to give a reference review and help an employee get a job.

Cons

I don't have any complaints. The software was easy to use.

Just completed a two month trial and so far everything is work as advertised.

Time and money savings in recruitment and on-boarding.

Pros

It covers the whole personnel process. From job search, applicant selections, on boarding to employee management.

Cons

No real cons, but have put requests in for enhancements that with help manage employee documents and communication.

I appreciate the details you're able to provide so it isn't just an anonymous resume

A few new employees

Pros

That we can see a picture, a cover letter if they have one, we can message them directly, overall it's great software.

Cons

Thanks for your review! We're glad to hear that you've had a great experience using Workpop!