Empulse Reviews

4.74/5 (39 reviews)

Mark Eckharts

Great app for remote employee time tracking

Reviewed 2019-04-11

Automated time tracking is great tool - guys adjusted it to our needs Remote employee monitoring - great but I solely used it to see what types of apps and websites our employees use Screenshots - we do not use this since ethically it is not accepted in our organisation, but could be a great tool for those who need it. They have projects and tasks - this has added significant value for us. Overall it was the only software we tested in this industry that was simple to instal and to use. We are using it for time tracking purposes only, although this is great app for employee monitoring - they have screenshots which can be activated and turned off easily. I have tried using different options, as we have an international remote team and for us this solution was the best since their price was acceptable, it was simple, provided us with all the functionality we needed and they had cloud based option. Their support is also great. Initially we were afraid to make such an upfront investment as they did not have local partner, however their support system is good and we did not have any problems. This app allowed us to improve our overall operations and provided me with an opportunity to have a clear picture of our time spent and quality of work that our team is providing.

Laura Miller

Workpuls fulfilled all of our wants and needs in a time tracker after trying several others.

Reviewed 2017-07-28

We are able to manage employee time without a problem. We save piles of management time.Workpuls has included all of the features that will not only assure an employer that they are only paying for time productively worked, but also that employees will be assured that they are not losing out on any of their hard earned minutes. We have found Workpuls to be the most accurate time tracker with the ability to customize Idle time outs as per how your employees work. The Desktop agent can run with as little interruption as you choose, from no employee interaction, to very simple start and stopping the tracking of their time. The combination of Screenshots and the ability to categorize apps and websites by Productive, Neutral, or Non productive, is a great tool to ensuring that you are getting the productivity that you hope for from your staff, as well as allowing analysis to see how your company could operate more efficiently maybe. We also very much like that employees are able to see their screenshots, as well as apps and websites visited throughout their day. This is also a great tool for them. Some employers may also appreciate that these features are optional. You can choose to, or not to allow your employees different permissions & privileges. Workpuls has done an outstanding job in the way of thinking of everything. Although there is always something that you wish for, that one app has that another does not, I have yet to find anything missing from Workpuls that I can't live without. They're customer service is impeccable!

Boris Zolotarev

Work-related time tracking

Reviewed 2017-08-02

We got standardized metrics for all our time spent on projects and we can analyze costs of projects compared with revenue per project. A while ago we were calculating all this on our own, but it wasn't that precise and we stopped doing it since it was time-consuming, but now we have it all out of the box.It is modular and flexible. At point when we realized that we need time tracking solution we were not able to find best fit for a long time because there is no other app that only focuses on work. All other solutions track team's private time as well. With this one we are able to filter and ignore anything that is not work related so our colleagues don't need to worry about their privacy while we still have proof of their work and engagement.

Nad Laz

Great software at fair price

Reviewed 2019-03-12

I have tried using different solutions for employee monitoring, but workpuls.com is probably the simplest and the most flexible one. I managed to track all the tasks that were taken during the project, to better define bottleneck activities and to improve our overall efficiency.

Rohit Tinku

Everything is one place, centralized, easy to use, detailed functionality!! 2 Thumbs up :)

Reviewed 2017-07-28

The project of data in a new way, and the reporting structure (with some more tweaks) will be complete.It's light, easy to set up, no downtime, great tech support, great features, especially Real Time Monitor with screen shots.

Nolan Fyfe

WorkPuls helped us to ensure that our remote employees are actively working!

Reviewed 2017-07-30

We can see screenshots of their computers - which is great proof of work. I would recommend WorkPuls to anyone who has remote workforce.

Andjelka Ducic

Simple and useful software, easy to use and great value for the money

Reviewed 2017-07-26

In general, WorkPuls is pretty intuitive for our management, allows team leaders to manage their own departments, and let employees fill in their own time spent on meetings and workshops - all at a reasonable price point so it's a decent value. The support responded to all my questions quickly and added some of my ideas into the product.In general, WorkPuls is pretty intuitive for our management, allows team leaders to manage their own departments, and let employees fill in their own time spent on meetings and workshops - all at a reasonable price point so it's a decent value. The support responded to all my questions quickly and added some of my ideas into the product.

Kashif Rashid

Extremely efficient and Bug Free time tracking software

Reviewed 2018-01-17

More efficiency in the company Extremely easy to use and you get a personal demo from them before you start the trail. These customer service is very prompt and amazingly responsive. Ive never had to wait for long to receive the reply. They are open to receive feedback about their product and always willing to improve. Best feature that i like about it is the realtime view where i can get see what all everyone is doing at a particular time. Our company efficiency has increased immensely after this

Hugo Carvalho

Excellent way of boosting productivity and understanding our team

Reviewed 2015-07-15

Workspuls allows me and my managers to understand productivity patterns and bottlenecks. By using easy we could easily track which employees are the most productive and which were the apps and websites that promote productivity loss in the company. We used this mechanism to promote the most productive employees and now everyone is in a rush to be product and to deliver more in less time. - Easy to use (no need of special training) - Easy to follow each employee and department and compare them - No more time wasted running through office checking which activity each employee is doing - Enhanced productivity of the team - Support team promptly helped me to made custom configuration to bypass my proxy rules

Dimitrije Ivanović,  MBA

Definitely works

Reviewed 2015-07-13

We significantly improved our time management skills with this tool. Key for success is to have control over your time and its consumption proves again to be true.great ui/ux that is so easy to use

Milan Misic

Great tool, extremely easy to use. Saved me money

Reviewed 2015-04-14

I am using it now for 2 months in my IT company and it is truly time saver cause it pinpointed few habits that cause couple of my employees to waist time. Helped me a lot to understand their routines and rearrange schedule to best fit their needs. As a result we shortened our project submission time and i am overwhelmed. Recommended, definitely a winner !

Jelena Markovic

WorkPuls Review

Reviewed 2015-07-13

It helps a lot to get the insight of the company and its employees regarding the time when people come to work, how long they spend their time at their workplace and also what they work on during their working hours. Good thing about WorkPuls it that it is very convenient and easy to use. The disadvantage might be a short trial period.

Marko Ciric

Exactly what i needed. Inside man that oversee my office even when I am not around

Reviewed 2015-04-20

For me as a small size business this is really helpful. Beside we were able to find the roots of time wasting we also manage to organise training for apps that our employees use most frequently. They are now able to finish their tasks up to 50% faster. Now I can leave office and don't have to worry what is going on in there.

Predrag Spasojevic

Task prioritization and critical path assessment

Reviewed 2015-07-15

WorkPuls helped us mostly when 70% of the team was falling behind schedule due to misunderstood of task priorities by some of the team members. It gave me perspective to spot bad pattern so I could react on time and give it a proper boost.

Jovic Mirko

Really great for accounting comapny

Reviewed 2015-07-08

I am owner of small accounting company and before Workpuls I though our productivity is around 90% and that what we are doing is pour maximum. However now when I see real numbers I see that there is still a lot space for improvement.

Minja Dula¿

Excellent

Reviewed 2015-07-13

For us, because our employees are working all day on computer, WorkPuls is must have! Now we can sit back and make do our just instead of managing all the time. We have payed off WorkPuls annual subscription in first month.

Ivan Gligorijevic

some revealing facts

Reviewed 2015-07-10

I am using it for 3 weeks now and I am really surprised what we haven't realize before. Excel is used almost as all other productive software so we had to organize additional training for our people.

Aleksandar Gvozden

Amazing

Reviewed 2015-07-16

In our industry every hour counts, and this product helped us to save hours per week and put them to good use. The worth of the time we saved this way is not something one should easily throw away.

Marko Stanojkovic

Great tool

Reviewed 2015-07-08

Tracking time for us is really important. WorkPuls gives us new insight that we always wanted but didn't know it is possible. Imagine knowing exactly how much time is spent where in real time.

Zoja Kukic

Easy to use and love

Reviewed 2015-04-14

WorkPuls is an awesome tool to measure overall performance and to realize when the time is being wasted. I use it to try and improve my motivation and management techniques.

kosta bojadziev

Cool app

Reviewed 2015-07-13

Very useful. I changed my old app for this one and it's working great.Very user friendly, simple to use and practical.

Dimitar Vuksanov

G

Reviewed 2015-07-16

reatThis app runs smoothly and as far as i know only one that is fully automated. For me simplicity is critical if you want something I could use every day.

Burc Tanir

Clear picture of a working day!

Reviewed 2015-07-15

Now I have clear picture of how our working day looks like. I didn't miss it much, but it feels really good when you have confirmation with real numbers!

David Gluckman

Workpuls

Reviewed 2015-07-15

With WorkPuls I realised how much time I am spending on email. It is fascinating, at one point I asked my self is it actually productive?

Judah Hirsch

Project Estimates

Reviewed 2015-07-21

I love seeing our time against estimates, it will be very useful for estimating future work.