Employee Pulse/Surveys Reviews

4.94/5 (34 reviews)
Pros
  • Ease of use Analysis functionality. Nothing further to add.
  • The qualitative feedback we've received from staff has been invaluable for HR + leadership.
  • Simplicity while also continuing to take feedback and grow the product. Excellent customer support and reasonable price. I couldn't be more satisfied.
  • Awesome employee data The reports and charts are very useful and informative Surveys are quick, effective, and very user friendly They have an excellent and always helpful support team.
Cons
  • Nothing! WorkTango has been great, I have no complaints
  • Nothing immediately comes to mind. Nothing further to add.
  • We have not found anything to complain about really. Our HR department has fully adopted this unique tool.
  • No cons on service or product. I look forward to growing with WorkTango over the years as they build out new features.
recommended this to a friend or a colleague
George Kralidis

My experience with Worktango

Reviewed 2018-12-04

Awesome experience overall!

Pros
- easy to use - easy to move data to excel or PDF - great look and feel - ability to give access to users for reports - flexiblility - I was able to open the survey after closing date for employees who were away

Cons
- at times when looking at multiple factors it took a while to figure out. This was resolved through the excellent customer service received.

Søren Bramer Schmidt

It's great

Reviewed 2016-11-10

We have been with WorkTango since early beta testing and it really is a great tool. In particular we are very happy with the 1-on-1 and goal tracking features. Both are extremely helpful in keeping everyone aligned on what our priorities are - something that can be very challenging as a startup.

Ayaz Karim

A great tool for creating better managers!

Reviewed 2016-10-25

As a newly appointed manager myself, using WorkTango has been awesome! Not only does it keep me up to date with my employees but it provides feedback. So not only do I know if my employees are doing well and staying on track; they're also letting me know how I'm doing as a manager!

Kelly Main, PsyD

I've never had a survey project go so smoothly and be so enjoyable.

Reviewed 2018-06-21

Time will tell as we just closed our first survey, but the process to this point has been seamless.

Brent Lowe

Super easy to use & fantastic customer support

Reviewed 2016-11-10

I started using WorkTango recently. I'm impressed with the quality and usability of the product. I can't say enough about the customer support--super responsive, professional, personable. I highly recommend the WorkTango product and team.

Andres Tobo

We used the software to review satisfaction in a leadership program.

Used occasionally for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2018-07-20

Pros
It's really user-friendly, the outcome (graphs and/or charts) are easy to analyse. On another hand, the service was outstanding, they know their product, also, excellent customer service and great attitude.

Cons
So far, we have been satisfied with the product and service we have had, specially, as mentioned before, the great service.

Lorraine Lau

Used monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2019-06-07

Pros

Cons
Nothing! WorkTango has been great, I have no complaints

Megan Atkinson

First Work Tango survey

Used occasionally for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2020-01-23

A great start.

Pros
Ease of use Analysis functionality. Nothing further to add.

Cons
Nothing immediately comes to mind. Nothing further to add.

Jeremy B.

Very insightful features

Used monthly for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2019-03-29

I would recommend this to any company that is looking for great and insightful employee statistics.