All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

Xoxoday Empuls Reviews

Team cohesion

Heads up to xoxoday, and hoping to experience more such innovation from them.

Pros

Time is money. And this software targets this very principal, helping you to save your valuable time in workforce alignment on the go. The well developed user friendly interface makes the execution of the task easy. Moreover, my employees are always satisfied by the rewards.

Cons

Although I like the insight tab, there is still some scope for adding some additional views.

Thank you for taking the time to review here. Glad to know that Xoxoday has helped you with workforce alignment. If you face any issues, please reach out to us at cs@xoxoday.com.

Build a Winning Culture

The experience has been surreal, and I would highly recommend this software to my peers. Take a look for yourself https://www.xoxoday.com/empuls-home/empuls

Pros

With just one tool you'll be able to perform on multiple verticals. Be it, motivating your employees, empowering them through feedback and surveys or recognizing their achievements and rewarding them for the same. It allows you to follow a tested strategy of Plan, Act, Check, and Do. The rewards platform is another great story specifically tailored for each kind of employee.

Cons

No tool is perfect as such, but not a lot many cons come to my mind while posting this review.

Thank you so much for the Feedback . We deeply value your association with us! - Team Xoxoday

Sla

Rubbish, I don't prefer to take this app to anyone

Pros

I have ordered on 3rd Jan and today is 17 jan sla is 3 days, but I have not received my ordered yet

Cons

Nothing, it's not user friendly software and customer care is also third class, that don't know what there duties and how to attend customer

Good

Good

Pros

Easy of use, User need to not singup first in-order to user.

Cons

I am unable to change the primary mail id.

Thank you for taking the time to review us. Xoxoday products are designed to provide a seamless user experience. Please do reach out to us at cs@xoxoday.com to solve your issues.

User experience

Pros

Very good user experience with the product and seen good engagement on the platform. Support is very responsive when few minor issues occurred

Cons

There is a good scope for improvement on the features, looking forward to it.

Hey, Thank you so much for your kind feedback. Write to us at cs@xoxoday.com about more features to be improved.

good

Pros

we can buy multiple things. rewards can be done directly

Cons

so many new product to buy and spend in xoxox

Thank you for your kind words! You can spend your reward points on multiple items and recognize your peers!

Most useful and easy to use!!!

Pros

I really love XoXo being using as part of rewarding in our company as it is very easy to use those point in numerous number of partners that they have to convert into coupons!!! I love these as every point thatwe earn we can convert into useful things that we can select based on our choice :)

Cons

Nothing much that I feel issue with Xoxo...everything is awesome....

Thank you for taking the time to review us! We are thrilled to know that you love the platform and the rewards. It's feedback like yours keep us motivated. All the best! :)

Very Use full Software

Mainly Townhall updated all over company updates

Pros

We can connect very easily with all realpagers and its helps to grow the community with in the inside company

Cons

All are uptodate its have very good features

Thank you for taking the time to review us! Absolutely thrilled to know that Empuls has been a great asset to realpage. All the best and Stay Safe!

a lot of vouchers

Pros

I have actually looking for vouchers to distribute as gift within my team. The support staff was very helpful in guiding us with the process. The website actually hold a lot of options of vouchers. We have explored vouchers for Myntra, Amazon and believe for some retail outlets. The over all experience was good.

Cons

Not with website...during our email interaction...there was a YouTube video link shared with us on the process to redeem vouchers. The video was not accessible and we realized it after we published it to the team.

you will have a smile when ever you get the Xoxo point

good

Pros

easy to use and not face much problem to use or reddime the xoxo points

Cons

nothing as such over all good experience

Thank you fro taking the time to share your experience! I hope Empuls puts a smile on your face all the time. Thank you for the encouraging words. Stay Safe :)

customer support

customer support is good

Pros

converting the reward points to Amazon gift coupon and wishing & congratulating the teammates and one more giving an award to peer.

Cons

Actually I don't find any such things in this software. all are good

Thank you for taking the time to review us. Glad to know that Xoxoday has been super helpful in improving your work culture. Please do reach out to us at cs@xoxoday.com in case any issues.

good product

Pros

user interface in easy use and good fuctionality

Cons

not many , some time loading time has to improve

Thank you for taking the time to review us! Your feedback is duly noted and sent to the respective teams. All the best and Stay Safe :)

Much can be done

Pros

Deals & Discounts Pitch Easy integration with our existing HRMS

Cons

Not Real Time Deals are not highlighted they just seem to be updated once a while No proactive mails from company All pages lead to one landing page

Thank you for taking the time to drop a review! Many new deals being added by our Catalogue team almost every day. Please reach out to us at cs@xoxoday.com.

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

Ā© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.