ZenHR

Technology with the power to transform HR

ZenHR Reviews

Nevert B.

Easy to use ,good software ,it helps the organization to achieve its goas.

Ghassan S.

Cons

Many of the services are NOT matured and not easy to use, always need to find workarounds. Many many many payroll mistakes and errors.

ZenHR is basically a leave tool with not much else capability. This is system is limited and cant process a basic payroll.

Gary J.

Pleasant UI but very poor UX. Very weak app! barely works.

4.7

The innovative HRMS

It reduces paperwork and reduce the manual workload and cut down on the need for hiring extra employees to manage the HR functions of an organisation, it also offers a high privacy and data security. Last but not least, It allows the accounting department to keep a tab on the timesheets and attendance data of employees, therefore enabling proper remuneration of the employees based on absence as well as performance.

Pros

It saves a lot of my time and effort based on the features that ZenHR provides, it also allows me to follow up on documents expiration easily, It is also easy to work on and is not complicated and any employee can work on it without the need of orientation, and the application that ZenHR has, is very easy way for every employee to submit any transaction they need.

Cons

-The color of the interface - The number of employees does not fit in the same page

World Class HRMS

ZenHR gives us a core and a direct to the point HR services. If anyone is interested they can sign into their website and ask for a free trial period.

Pros

1. It’s a clouds based and price efficient 2.localized to each country of MENA labor law. 3.easy to use 4.customized payroll module 5.on boarding /off boarding -finger print integration 6.performance /appraisal & evaluation. 7.mob app 8.adorable customer service during the implementing and after going live.

Cons

My only concern was the training module and they are currently working on it and according to their road map it must be active by the beginning of 2019.

it is the best Software you may use

I believe ZenHR makes our life in SCCA much easier.

Pros

It is very easy to use does not require any training

Cons

in the section of My Salaries it does not show if the employee has a loan

Nightmare! one word: avoid!

It is been a handful of stressful months, and errors and disasters are pilling up but we are already started looking for alternatives and will move as soon as we can without looking back.

Pros

When we saw and tested the software at first, it was all good looking software, nice interface, a lot of promises, excellent sales process, and also support. It offers almost a lot of services( databases, payroll, attendance, people requests, performance management, and that all seem to be in beta mode.

Cons

Breach of confidentiality! the company allowed access to a party without prior permission. We were shocked and found out it's due to the laziness of one of their staff! I truly believe they can not be trusted. Also, they store the company data in their servers and allowed many of their staff to access it. Our previous software never accessed our data, instead used an AWS and encrypted protocol. Many...

very good experience, dealing with provisional staff and flexible management.

Pros

simple interface, easy to use and to go through tabs and features

Cons

i dont have anything to be added here. the ZenHR technical team are providing a very good support and assistance to us.

Zenhr is the right call to make

Amazing customization! We all depend in it for everything and it’s very useful to manage your day to day operations. I like the fact that they are continually adding features.

Pros

-Mobile friendly, you can easily access it from your mobile. -Visual builder for company structure. -News and announcements for all employees. -Nice implementation for time management and vacations.

Cons

Performance management needs enhancements. Mobile app doesn’t have all web features.

Good software

easy to use

Pros

easy to use ,good software ,it helps the organization to achieve its goas

Cons

support is weak ,we need more features in it

ZenHR User Review

Great to use, excellent for managing workforce and easily keeping track of the office especially since we self manage our HR duties

Pros

Easy to use and navigate. The dashboard which views who from the employees is off or at the office is also great!

Cons

Some functions do not work or apply to the company but they are still there

Pros

I like how it easy to search for what do you need.

Cons

When asking about my current spot evey single time

ZenHR's experience

Amazing support team, always on our beck and call whenever we need.

Pros

Time sheet management to the team leader is very amazing, the ability to track the team's expenses as well. I won't forget how at first I thought it wasn't much needed as a software but after a while of usage I've discovered that it made my life easier career-wise.

Cons

I haven't been that long using this software so I didn't get the proper chance to discover any dislikes.

The solution to our daily needs.

The main issue for us to track the attendance which is resolved by the tool. We have multiple locations where we need to log in from and it helps us do that. We can check who all in the team is on leave.

Pros

UserInterface. Ease of Use. Flexibility to use on mobile or desktop. Reports

Cons

Sometimes an iOS version of the app acts up and logs you out when you switch networks. Something you need to come up with employees working from home on the calendar.

Great easy to user

ATTENDANCE PAYROLL SALARY SLIPS TIME OFF REQUESTS DOCUMENTS (AND I LIKE THE EXPIRY DATE REMINDER) HELPFULL

Pros

ZENHR IS A USER-FRIENDLY HR SYSTEM. EFFECTIVE SUPPORT TEAM.

Cons

NOTHING EVERYTHING IN THE SYSTEM IS GREAT WE ENJOY USING IT AND THE TEAM IS VERY SUPPORTIVE AND EFFECTIVE TO ANY INQUIRY WE REQUEST.

How ZenHR Serves My Needs

It is pleasant to use and I really like that it does not look intimidating. However I am not in the administration of it so I speak only as a user.

Pros

ZenHR is extremely user friendly and has a pleasing visual interface. I have that it does not look cramped up and help features are available. ZenHR also makes the system with many running parts look seamless.

Cons

I believe that there are features that are not available. I do not see any integrations and as a supervisor of a supervisor, I should be able to see all teams' profiles and related information.

ZenHR

We use ZenHR to track vacation, time off request, salary, employee reimbursement, and clock in/out. Up to this point, ZenHR meets our needs as a company. ZenHR continually adds new features and is responsive to ideas.

Pros

The ease of use, the software has been built with the user in mind. It is intuitive and very well laid out.

Cons

I would like to see a more robust dashboard and it would be nice if the dashboard was customizable. The colors could have more contrast, the action buttons seem disabled to me. Clock in/out gives us a few issues when using the radius.

ZenHR allows Xceede to manage staff in Indian subsidiary

Given the unique requirements of managing employees in India, we were able to use ZenHR to address all our needs. It provides a scalable platform to support our growth.

Pros

Feature rich for managing employees Innovative culture resulting in regular additions of new and relevant features Mobile app provides convenience to employees and we no longer use a time clock

Cons

No downside - it contains more features that we use frankly.

Excellent

We are using ZenHR for all our staff HR & admin requirements .

Pros

It's user friendly . We are using this software for all our HR & admin requirements . Uninterrupted service .

Cons

No complaints ever noticed about this software.

ZenHR - GFP

Perfect, Highly recommended.

Pros

Cloud Based Full Functionality Easy to use Polite and professional support team Other Family Platform as "Caval", "Akhtaboot" and testello

Cons

NA, Go ahead, Great team, Not to much issues

My Experience with ZenHR

Zen HR helps me keep record of my movements, as I can easily define my leaves into personal & work related.

Pros

ZenHR is the best manifestation of the Human Resources & Personnel Management, it is extremely user friendly for both users & Management. It also helps employees plan their days off year round & stay up to date with their vacation balances.

Cons

I like everything about it, however the mobile application could use some improvement.

Potential Recommended Application

Excellent application software in terms of confidential details.

Pros

Excellent details, Categories level, Staff profile customization, restriction levels

Cons

Easy access, quick response, detailed descriptions

Best software for startups

I like the software since it is suitable for my organizational requirements at this stage of the business.

Pros

Its simple and straight forward, its perfect for startups and small companies.

Cons

Although it has a lot of features, for it to grow into larger businesses it still needs more features to be added. Mobile App is weak and still needs to be more like the web access feature as it is currently limited.

Impressive Software

Impressive, I enjoyed the experience.

Pros

A lot of functions are supported, some features are not very clear on how to use but overall it is a very good tool that covers everything we need.

Cons

Some features are not very clear for a first-time user

not a competitive HR tool

as a support for line manager and HR - POOR

Pros

very easy to use - simple and easy and not much training required

Zen HR software review

Pros

a sleek look and fluid style, easy to learn and customize

Cons

remote login issues, attenadnce and time off not closely tied, complex time select and date select

ZenHR usability

Overall positive.

Pros

Very user friendly, highly customizable, excellent customer support.

Cons

Some functionalities were missing initially, but the ZenHR are very responsive to customer needs.

My Review

Pros

The easiness of the product along with the customer support

Cons

I loved the software, there isn't any cons