Prosperity Reviews

4.43/5 (7 reviews)

Deirdre Sanford

The installation of the Prosperity software has been a great addition to our quality environment.

Reviewed 2017-09-29

We were able to streamline training and delete quite a bit of paperwork associated with the verification of the training.The software is user friendly and it has enabled our company to streamline the training process while proactively and efficiently training our employees. We have also been able to include employee assessments into the software as well. This conversion to electronic documentation is assisting our facility with our sustainability goals to reduce our carbon footprint. Additionally, we have been able to customize our training tools and methods to meet needs that are specific to our company. The Prosperity software frees us from having to utilize products which have been made to encompass all fields and not focused particularly on the food industry. Prosperity also allowed us to choose from a broad variety of resources to find the right training needed. Most importantly, all employee information regarding training and assessments is housed in one central location.

Bill Craves

My experience with Prosperity has been positive from day one.

Used monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed 2018-02-21

We solved a significant need for a learning management system that would integrate with our brand management application. There are two main positives that immediately come to mind. First is the system is very flexible to use and seems to have provisions for virtually any situation I have encountered. I have integrated this with another application which leads to the second point. The Prosperity team has worked very closely with my development team to manage the integration project. They were very responsive and helped us anticipate and resolve issues that really helped the process. Now with the system being responsive we have a contemporary system that works the way our clients do.

Maren Schubert

Great Features - Affordable Price

Reviewed 2016-03-16

I evaluated and selected Ziiva for a global automobile supplier. The Ziiva LMS can be summarised as: Affordable Solution offering great potential and results for all areas of training and development! The company started the implementation in end of 2014. Go-Live was mid 2015. Ziiva provided an answer to most of the company's needs that were defined in terms of operational, strategic and technical drivers. The company uses the LMS for their office employees as well as their production workers. They are now able to answer even challenging audit and certification requirements regarding training. The implementation in the US was completed in 2015. The next step is Mexico, before moving to Europe in 2017. Ziiva LMS offers many functionalities, such as the job role concept and skill management. Though the company is not using all of them yet, it can grow with the LMS a sit moves towards a comprehensive, global and well structured approach to training and development. From right the beginning Ziiva explained the system in a way that was easy to understand. We had the opportunity to test the system for a whole month before making a decision. All questions and problems were answered immediately. Even after purchasing the LMS, the open and reliable communication did not change. I very much appreciate the good TechSupport. This is particular important when your organization does not have the resources and tech savvy personnel itself.

Danny Ray

No regrets or reservations for deciding to partner Prosperity.

Reviewed 2018-02-06

Throughout the entire process Prosperity has walked with us and provided sound recommendations for every fork in the road... they always led us down the right path. User friendly to the layperson using the software on the front end and easy to manage by our staff on the back end. We had to roll-out the software early with out a test phase and there were no show stoppers as we ramped up to having the platform fully operational.

Jennifer Wadsworth

5 Years of Prosperity

Reviewed 2016-09-29

I selected and set up Prosperity for my organization and have been working with it for 5 years. Our main goals were to be able to deliver on-demand training videos and have a registration system for live training events. For the most part, Prosperity was able to do everything we needed it to do, even if the way it had to be done wasn't quite what I expected. I've been very pleased working with Prosperity and Ziiva.

Katrina Roby

Outstanding Customer Service

Reviewed 2016-03-24

Prosperity might not be the big boy on the block, but it is one of the most flexible, easy to use products. If I had more experience with an LMS I would have rated this a full five stars. Once I had some training through their department, I was able to learn more. What I don't know, their support staff response quickly.

Al Schoneman

Prosperity is powerful and feature rich but ease of use is not one of its strengths

Used monthly for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2017-06-14
Review Source: Software Advice

We purchased Prosperity because they offered a 'done for you' option as it related to content conversion (SCORM compliant courses). They have been very responsive in this regard and their tech support is excellent. If you get stuck, contact tech support. Admin support is lacking. Appears they are not adequately staffed to handle admin requests.Flexibility of design allows almost unlimited variations in how courses are presented, organized by program and how quizzes are handled. Support, especially tech support, is good. Design options in terms of branding the site, the diplomas, auto-send emails is a strength.