Zoho Workerly

Temporary staffing software for agencies

Zoho Workerly Reviews

Pros

The scheduling features are fantastic and intuitive. The calendar view is a great way to organize your temp workers.

Noah K.

Easy integration with our data base and the ability to customize the functionality to work with our processes. Customer support has been great throughout the integration and trials.

Ryan S.

Great team, great service and great suite of services and internal integrations.

Shah G.

Shanille B.

The booking process for a candidate to a vacancy, its not straight forward and very confusing.

Rob P.

The business problems we are solving with Zoho Workerly is time management and we've conquered our inefficient process of using multiple systems to get a task done.

Eureka P.

4.8

Great Software for those who do not only Temp work but full time

Pros

Its integration with Zoho Recruit gives me the ability to handle both full time and contract workers which is great

Cons

I would like to be able to add a couple custom fields to the candidate forms that are relevant in my industry and would help me find people better in my system. I have a work around but it would be nice to have

Hi Shawn, Thank you for evaluating Zoho Workerly. Please expect our second phase of integration with Zoho Recruit soon. Kindly write to us at Support@zohoworkerly.com - we will be glad to assist you with module customisations and implementation. We look forward to hearing from you.

Great System

Great team, great service and great suite of services and internal integrations

Pros

The Workerly & Kiosk App. It's a great product that specializes in automating and simplifying the staffing process.

Cons

Nothing really, the software is great overall, some features can use some development but they have those features in the pipeline.

Good Day! Thank you for the wonderful review. As you had mentioned, YES there are a bunch of features in the pipeline and will be live shortly. These functions will ease your scheduling process. We are happy to support you in your evaluation, for additional assistance -kindly reach us at Support@ZohoWorkelry.Com

A trial review

As a Business Consultant and PM, I need to stay ahead of my schedule and spend as little time as possible because now more than before, I need all the time I can find so, a software that can help with the reduction of how much time I spend scheduling my appointments, updating, cancelling.. is just what I need

Pros

Although I have not optimised the software to its potential because I am on Trial, I should say I like the scheduling part and hope to stay on

Cons

Nothing to say, I have a long way to go till I get to this part

Hello! Thank you for sharing your thoughts. We are excited to help you setup Zoho Workerly. Kindly reach us at Support@Zohoworkerly.Com and we'll take it from there.

Staffing Solutions

Zoho Workerly is user friendly. I have used Zoho Workerly with another company and it saved the client a lot of time.

Pros

The software allows our staff to enter a job and select only the candidates that would best fit the clients needs. It allows us to keep track of who is up-to-date on their licenses and certifications.

Cons

That clients can't log in and submit jobs.

Hello Tara! Thank you for the wonderful feedback. Kindly note, Client Portal is in our roadmap. With that portal, clients can log in and submit jobs, review timesheets and approve them. We will keep you updated on the progress of this feature. You may reach out to us at Support@ZohoWorkerly.Com for any additional assistance/information. Thank you.

Workerly Excellent

Excellent customer service at a great price

Pros

Simplicity and support response also Price. We also like the other products we will use in the future.

Cons

some clunky bits but overall a good experience.

Hello Daniel! Thank you for your review. We are working on bringing in additional features in the job scheduling area - this will even more simplify your work process. We strive to support your queries at the earliest. Kindly reach out to us for any additional assistance during evaluation at support@zohoworkerly.com We are looking forward to have you on-board.

Zoho Workerly

Overall the setup was quick and easy and allow for better communications with temp staff.

Pros

Zoho Workerly was easy to setup and deploy across our temp staff. Its helping us communicate during COVID and continues to allow direct communication and push notifications through the app.

Cons

We currently also use Zoho recruit and I wish some of the functionality of workably would be available in one application combining the two would be great. This would limit the need for the two cost.

Zoho Workerly is Yet another Amazing Product of Zoho Corporation!!

We actually are developing two seperate versions of Workerly for two different markets. Our development team has been busy building our marketing strategies and Zoho Workerly has been very accommodating with us while we customize our version to take to market. I can't think of anything further to say except, when you make the decision to work with Zoho as your main business platform you are putting your business in good hands. Zoho will continue to make enhancements to existing products and offer their users new and exciting products that reflect todays marketplace.

Pros

I started previewing Zoho Workerly in its early stages. It is the perfect platform for any entrepreneur that wants to start a Temp Services Business. We run a number of our businesses on the Zoho Platform and not only does Workerly allow us to integrate with the many other great Zoho products but it also has integrations for just about anything you will need to customize the product exactly the way you want it.

Cons

I can't say there is any real cons of using Zoho Workerly. Like all Zoho products, there are features that various users want and maybe a specific feature is not currently available. I can attest to the fact that after 10 years of immersing my businesses in Zoho Products that if there are any important features you can think of, the Zoho development team is already thinking of these and working on...

Workerly Trial Review

Very good. I will be purchasing and integrating with my other Zoho subscriptions

Pros

> Integration with Zoho Recruit > Ease of use > Seamless Timesheeting and Billing functionality > Exceptional end to end management for temp workers

Cons

> Not as fully Integrated with Zoho Recruit & Zoho Books as i would have liked

Good Day Steve! Thank you for the feedback. I am glad to inform you that Zoho Recruit and Zoho Workerly tight integration is in our pipeline, we will be working on it at the earliest. We would also love to hear your business requirements on the Zoho Books side of integration with Workerly, kindly email us at Support@ZohoWorkerly.com - We will be glad to walk you through the entire setup. Thank you.

Great to use for HR Business

First product I used when I started my HR business and I love it

Pros

I started my own HR Recruiting business and Zoho is the platform I decided to use and it has made this process very easy for me and affordable as well. I recommend this for any HR business.

Cons

Haven't have found anything that I don't like yet

Good Day! We are happy to hear that Zoho Workerly is the first scheduling application in your HR business. We will be glad to work with you in setting up your Workerly account. Kindly reach us at Support@Zohoworkerly.Com

Great software for caregiving agencies

Pros

Easy to use and very affordable. Great automatization capabilities Very good customer support.

Cons

Would be great if it would integrate better with our other Zoho apps such as CRM.

Hello! Thank you for your time to review us. Please note, we are in the process of enabling integration with other Zoho App's. Zoho CRM will be our priority. We will update you on the progress. In the interim, Zoho Workerly API's can help you with movement of data for the two applications. We will be glad to assist you on the setup. Kindly get in touch with us via Support@ZohoWorkelry.Com Thank You!

New to Zoho Workerly

Overall its a great application for our business.

Pros

Cons

Early days for us but if we have any issues, our contact has solved them efficiently and effectively.

We thank you for sharing your review with us. We constantly working on new features and enhancements to improve the ease of scheduling.Kindly write to us for any additional setup assistance - Support@ZohoWorkerly.Com

Comprehensive Platform

Pros

This platform's automation capabilities are fantastic. There are so many automated processes to name here however one of my favorites is the timesheet management. This function makes it easy to manage and organize data.

Cons

Deployment has a bit of a learning curve with it however, there are plenty of YouTube videos on line that help ease the learning curve and I like that I can refer to them over and over. They also offer webinars for each platform that we found useful. It would be nice to receive same-day customer service or have a number to call when you are in a pinch.

User friendly and effective platform

Pros

mass invite, temps scheduling and time tracking, timesheet and invoice integration

Cons

can use a uplift in design and have job calendar

Hello Miguel! Happy to receive your feedback. Please note, Job Calendar is in our road map and will be worked very soon. Until then, you have other options to view schedule details and jobs. We will reach out to you at the earliest. For any additional assistance, feel to write to us on Support@ZohoWorkerly.Com Happy Scheduling!

Personnel Group

Pros

Its easy accessible for candidates details and consolidation. One great feature is been able to build each page to what works for your organisation such as adding new questions, drop downs, date format cells.

Cons

Hello Rob! Thank you for taking the time to post your review. So glad to hear that you're enjoying the customisation aspect of the application. If you ever have any questions, feel free to reach out to us. We'll be happy to guide you through a quick session. In regards to candidate booking process, we will reach out to you and brief you on few best practises that will help you go easy from there on.

Great Cloud-Based Solution

Very good but don't use the phone support, use email and they will get back to you really quickly. The support has been second to none and go out of their way to help solve any problems or requests.

Pros

Ease of use and scalability. Cloud-based admin and app-driven worker solution.

Cons

Should talk with the other Zoho suite of apps more easily.

Hello Paul! Thank you for taking the time to write. In regards to integration with other Zoho Applications, we are working on the same (Zoho Recruit, Zoho CRM and more to be added to the list). We will keep you posted. Our suggestion is that, you must try our phone support. It'll be an experience. Also, we will definitely help you resolve all reported queries at the earliest. Thank you!

Efficient Temp Management Tool

I like the dashboard features as it allows our business all day visibility on a readily changing workforce.

Pros

Many recruitment systems miss the need for a comprehensive solution for temporary staff and contractors. This solution is ideal for filling a gap that other programs don't provide.

Cons

I would like a set up wizard feature - especially when migrating from alternative systems to this one.

Thanks for taking the time to detail your experience with Zoho Workerly. Regarding 'Wizard Feature' - We have a Data Migration function under the setup page of Zoho Workerly. If you are ready to migrate data from your existing software to Zoho Workerly, contact us to assist you in migrating your data. Please write to support@zohoworkerly.com Kindly click on the link for detailed info on Data Migration - https://help.zoho.com/portal/en/kb/workerly/data-administration/migrate-from-another-system/articles/migrate-data#Prerequisites

Home Care

Pros

Easy of use. Integration with other vendors and apps

Cons

until this moment, nothing. Everything is ok

Hello! Thank you for evaluating Zoho Workerly. We are happy to cater your Temp Scheduling needs. Incase, you are looking for a custom demo, we are available at Support@ZohoWorkerly.Com

Great Software

Pros

It is versatile and has all the necessary features to manage your employees.

Cons

The ease of use for the mobile app needs to be rectified. It stops working sometimes when creating time sheets. It is also difficult to locate where to approve time sheets.

Hi Shanille, Greetings from Zoho Workerly! We are happy to know that all the features in the application meets your requirements and help you run your day to day operations. In regards to mobile app timesheet approval, we will get in touch with you to analyse the query and help you right away. Thank you for choosing Zoho Workerly!

Great products...fair price

Pros

It’s very easy and simple to use. The price plans are very affordable.

Cons

I like it all. There are not complications.

Hello Sakhara! Thank you for your review. As you had mentioned, Zoho Workerly is easy to use and maintain high numbers of temporary workers, in order to extend the ease of scheduling - we are working on a more simplified method of job assignments. Feel free to book a call with us to talk in detail about the upcoming features - we are available at Support@ZohoWorkerly.com Happy Scheduling!!

Great Marketing Tools

Pros

the Email and CRM features are the ones i use the most and i find them very organized and put together.

Cons

I find the trial period to be a bit short.

Hello Turki! Thank you for taking the time to write. We will reach out to you shortly and discuss about your requirements and enable trial. Kindly reach out to us for any special training or assistance in setup - we will be glad assist you. We are available at support@zohoworkerly.com Thank you again!

Good cost effective product

GOOD ROBUST PRODUCT

Pros

easy to use , straight out the box , very simple to use

Cons

Haven't found any features yet i dislike

Thank you for writing us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you love our software. We are available to assist you to set up any new business requirements that may arise within the scope of Zoho Workerly, feel free to email us your availability at Support@ZohoWorkerly.Com Happy Scheduling!

Excellent Temp Software Suite

Pros

The most impactful part of this software is the ease of functionality. Anyone can set it up and use it. Also, the price is perfect.

Cons

This application is not part of the Zoho One suite.

Thank you for purchasing Zoho Workerly. We are ready to on-board you and your team. Kindly email us your availability at Support@ZohoWorkerly.Com Happy Scheduling!

Workerly

Pros

Cons

Customization for specific tasks can be difficult

Not enough time to get over the Learning Curve

Pros

It appears that I can manage my entire business through this platform its just determining what's a best fit and having enough time to do so. The trial did not give me enough time to determine that.

Cons

Some of the software is not user friendly and takes some time to learn

Good Day Ericka! Zoho Workerly is powerfully built to manage your temp staffing requirements. We are happy to activate 20 day trial and also provide two free setup session. This will enable doors for prompt evaluation. We will get in touch with you shortly. Happy Scheduling!

AMAZING

Good

Pros

It's easy for using, comfortable and has a lot of features

Cons

In the most app we are need the access of the administrator

Hello Mahmoud! It is amazing to know that Zoho Workerly is making your day easier. We strive to bring on a-lot more features to help you work at ease. For personalized assistance on Zoho Workerly, please write to us at Support@ZohoWorkerly.com Thank you!