All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

ZoomShift Reviews

Low Cost, Easy to use

Does pretty much 90% of what I want it to do. Staff is very friendly, even willing to make changes to the software based on feedback and requests. Looking forward to future enhancements without losing sight of the simplicity of the platform.

Pros

ease of use

Cons

would like a few more options, I've given the feedback to the team before

ZoomShift is great!

I have been using Zoom Shift for awhile at my Ortho office. It very user friendly. We have recently gone through a new version and was very easy to adapt to. The only thing we have experienced on the new version at times when we try to get on is a pop up that says whoops try again later etc... that didn't happen before. It has made scheduling a lot better for me. Yes I would recommend your product to others.

5 Stars isn't enough stars for the level of customer service i receive

in the restaurant industry it's typical to have a lot university students (at least in my area) and with that comes really messy schedules. Zoomshift gave me the ability to take care of my employees without having to stress. All the hassles of scheduling are taken care of through their system. I'm grateful for the extra time i can spend on the million other tasks i need to worry about.

Cons

Great for managing large numbers of part time staff

We moved to ZoomShift from a paper based version to help inform 10-15 staff. It gave us the ability to inform all members of staff easily and gave them the ability to check their shifts without having to refer back to the shop. ZoomShift has improved with each update and they are always improving and adding to the system to make it easier to complete time consuming jobs.

We love it!!

I LOVE ZoomShift! I have researched and tried many other scheduling programs and ZoomShift is by far the best. It is easy to use and all of my employees love it. It is completely reliable which has been a problem for us with other programs in the past. It also has made scheduling much easier and quicker. We absolutely love it and I have nothing bad to say about it!

Cons

Great software to keep track of changing availability and efficiently create schedules.

I would like to be able to send out emails to employees from within Zoomshift. If there is a way to do this, I am unaware of it. Other than that small "con" the software is great! Very easy to use, makes scheduling very easy and lets you work efficiently. Great for the staff as well to be able to get their schedules and put in requests for time off or trade shifts.

Cons

Something to lighten the load!

ZoomShift is a great way of controlling and organising staff, and keeps an easy to view record of who has done what and when. Clocking in function via the app is brilliant and makes it easy for the staff to use. I've tried a number of other apps and this is the best by far - plus it's developing all the time so will only get better and better!

Easy Management

This is a great web-based timesheet management tool that provides exactly what we need as a startup. We have been open 11 weeks and have 9 staff and without ZoomShift we would have been subject to creating spreadsheets. The clock in location feature is especially useful.

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING

They were there every step of the way through installation and they are extremly helpful and freindly. Any request for changes that we've put in have gone through in less than a week! I recommend to any and everyone in need of schedueling software!!!

Cons

This has been a time saver for me, Zoomshift is really the best scheduling software I have found.

The pros are the ease of scheduling employees, and the feature to have employees give their availability. The con's are the shift swap is not easy to use, unless we are not looking further into it. Overall it is a great program. Thank you!

Cons

I liked the earlier versions of zoomshift more. I have been using zoomshift for 3 years

The pros: -quick and easy platform for communication -accesible to everyone The cons: -constantly crashing and loses communication with the server -much more confusing to drop/pick up shifts -frustrating when helpful features were available, then erased, then returned

Cons

Rebecca, Sorry to hear that you liked the old version of ZoomShift more. In an effort to continually make the software more useful we have added new features and redesigned the application a few times. I will reach out to you to chat more about what we can do better. Ben Co-Founder @ ZoomShift

Department Chair

perfect, excellent, couldn't ask for better... colossal time saver, stupid easy to use...and we're not even using it the way they planned for us to use it...we've morphed it to our own devices and it's brilliant!

Cons

Zoom Shift has made scheduling a breeze.

Cons

Jenice, Thanks for your review. I think your comment may have been our slogan early on..."making scheduling a breeze." Glad that you feel that way! Ben Co-Founder @ ZoomShift

Very simple to schedule my associates

Simple because it lets you pre-set times Takes me a fraction of the time to make a whole week schedule

Cons

Mirela, Thanks for the review! You summed up our mission in just a few words. Ben Co-Founder @ ZoomShift

Excellent Tool

This app is very user friendly and extremely helpful! I tried creating a schedule in a spreadsheet and let's just say, it took me triple the amount of time it takes in Zoomshift. Very grateful for this tool!

Cons

ZoomShift has been a big help!

I like the majority of how ZoomShift operates. I wish, however, the Time Offs were able to be listed differently and make more sense in how it is shown. Otherwise, pretty good overall!

Cons

Saves time making schedules and better attendance records

Helps our staff with better attendance; easy access to their schedule from anywhere, anytime! Saves time scheduling multiple locations and distributing a schedule to staff.

Amazing

Such a great program, that makes scheduling a breeze

Cons

Rhiannon, Thanks for the review! As always, don't hesitate to share any feedback or comments with us. Thanks, Ben Bartling Co-Founder

Product is very easy to use

We have been using this product for about 2 months and it has been very easy to use. Once some additional features are added the product will be rock solid.

Cons

The program has served a purpose.

The main problem with zoomshift is the inability to choose a specific date/day in a week to change your availability as an employee. If one chooses a day to note about schedule, it changes every date in the future. This is frustrating as an employee.

Cons

Anslee, Thanks for taking the time to leave a review! It sounds like you are looking for a feature like Time Offs. I'm going to message you through the app so we can chat. Thanks, Ben Co-Founder

Great tool for Business

ZoomShift is great. It helps the organization of my business. Easy to use as well. I think they should add something in there for revenue

BB Bridgewater Review

This is an excellent product for a great value, and we plan to stick with it for the foreseeable future. We did no fill out the customer support section b/c we have not needed it - which inherently makes this product 5 stars.

Pros

Ease of use, cloud based, good value

Cons

None at this time

Very easy to use and makes scheduling more efficient.

This is a great product and makes my scheduling quick. My one problem is with the fact that I have to pay for 2 subscriptions within the same group.

This is a Required Title

It's been great since my team moved from TESS to ZoomShift. It's been super easy to use and we all enjoy having the change.

Decent

It's good. Not as user friendly as I had imagined, but it works.

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

Ā© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.