123Pet Software Reviews

4.24/5 (79 reviews)

Cherrie McGregor

Best I've found!

Reviewed 2017-02-02

Rep called to check up on me and let me know rep had moved up and he was there to help anytime I needed it. The staff in all areas are just wonderful. Everyone has always listened to what's going on and has directed me in what to do. They have taken my suggestions down for things that would help my unique situation and given me a process to use until new features come out to get things done. I looked a several different types of software but yours, hands down, is the best! I love it. It let's me do everything I need to in all the areas of my business. Thank you for creating such a wonderful system. Can't wait to see how you improve things. It's really easy to use and not that hard to figure out.

Jason Hall

It's polished but flawed-obviously not created with input from the grooming world.

Reviewed 2016-10-10

We are a medium volume, upscale grooming salon with six employees. When we opened four years ago, we computerized the clip card client list of an old salon. They have decent customer support and It's fairly easy to use, but there are some very frustrating "quirks" that should have been addressed in updates years ago. 1. Like many salons, we have a number of dogs that drop off at the same time in the morning. The calendar does not allow the schedule to reflect this and creates confusion. 2. Everyday we have at least one client with multiple pets, but if they are assigned to two different groomers, you are unable to drag and drop the appointment. Also, it won't let you schedule them for the same time slot. 3. Because the SMS appointment reminders automatically use the time scheduled on the calendar and not the actual time the client drops off, this feature is useless. 3. There's no third party pos integration, therefore we must keep two sales registers and reconcile them daily. 4. Their cloud based system and app is a useless 5. Ditto for the QuickBooks "integration" that is not included in the monthly price. Polished

Jessica Law

Long time client!

Reviewed 2016-10-05

Ive been a client for 11 years! I have a salon location as well as a mobile grooming salon! The software in salon is very easy to use and helps keep us organized. They have continually improved over the years. I tried using the mobile swiper for my mobile grooming side and had nothing but issues. That however is run through their partner company, Open Edge. I have always received great customer care when calling 123 Pet and we like the software! I would recommend it. I was hoping to recommend the mobile swiper as well but would advice others to go with an Apple Square reader instead. I really appreciate the help I got from Annie throughout the past week while trying to get my problem resolved. She was very easy to talk to and helped me communicate with Open Edge. THANK YOU SO MUCH ANNIE!Easy to use and to set up. GREAT customer service!

Liz Freitag

The more they update the worse it gets!

Reviewed 2018-04-30

We have been using this software for over seven years. It was perfect when we first bought it in 2011. It was easy to use and worked exactly how we needed it to work. This is no longer the case and it is now costing us time and money instead of saving it...

Amber Futhey

Great for groomers!

Reviewed 2018-11-21

Overall I great way for groomers to keep track of info and communicate with their clients. Has so many helpful features and they are always improving.123 Pet makes my life as a groomer so much easier. It has so many options for recording important info that I need on a daily basis. It also has texting and email reminders and marketing options which save me so much time since I don't have to manually call people. I also really love the new text ready for pick up feature. It has been a lifesaver!

Nancy Howard

123Pet is the only software that fits our business model of grooming, boarding and retail.

Reviewed 2017-06-06

It's the only software that addresses all of our business needs. Clear and easy to use. Pretty user friendly. Really works well for the retail end of our business. We really like that the system automatically sends out appointment reminders.

Michal Willfong

Growes with yur buisness

Reviewed 2017-08-07

Showes us performance evaluations so we can offer bonuses. Encuraging employees to work and have funAll inclusive features you can use or not as you want. We went from csrds doing grooming only to booking weeks in advance, redused canceled or missed appointments, and now we sell products also.

Emily Betancourt

Easy to keep up with clients and requests

Reviewed 2018-12-26

123Pet Software gets the job done but can get extremely laggy even with a good computer and internet connection, but if you can look past that its a wonderful tool for any animal service business while not being overpriced.123Pet software is an absolute must for any animal related business, we currently use it at our dog grooming business and it has taken a huge load off of filing paper forms for every client, of which there are 900+. The software is easy to use and does a great job of keeping things organized.

Alea Marose

Reviewed 2018-12-09

There are no real problems. I love this software!I like the app, you can look at your schedule and make changes if need be or pretty much do most of what you can do on the computer software. This software eliminates the need for anything else organizational-wise at work. You can figure payroll, schedules, commissions, proficiency, send reminders, etc.

Kim Hickman

Excellent business deci

Reviewed 2017-10-23

The convenience of having all my customers organized in one software program that communicates with an app. The fact that I can make appointment seven days a week and look at my schedule anytime I want is an excellent convenience! I love the convenience of having the software work with the app. I also appreciate the convenience of the text and email reminders.

heather larson

Reviewed 2017-02-21

He called me to inform me of the survives that this program can provide for my business. The text option to remind my clients of appointments i did not know i pay for that in my package. So he helped me set that up, awesome. also we talked about email reminders that i opted out of. we also set up my phone for mobile trial for 30 days. also we set a date for him call me in 2 weeks to check on how things are going. I greatly appreciate that. very Nice to talk and work with thank you.all

Robin Droescher

Very user friendly

Reviewed 2017-10-17

It has all of the functionalitty we need to run a grooming and retail business simultaneously. My customers really appreciate the email reminders for their grooming appts.

Jessica Winrow

I'm mobile and it been working good for me.

Reviewed 2017-10-17

My customers are easy to file and I can add info on the go. I've been able to keep track of the history of appointment and payments. I like the mobile app. I like the easy to use system, it's simple. I like the auto messages and emails.

Jennifer Klaus

123Pet is easy to use, and with all of the functions, it has eliminated the need for other software.

Reviewed 2017-10-23

Peace of mind, time saver, makes everything about running a business so much easier!The automatic reminder texts have been a god send. It eliminates having to call ourselves, which saves so much time!

Sherry Pierce

Easy to use!

Reviewed 2017-10-26

I like this software and it is easy to use and fairly inexpensive. The grooming appointment book is easy to use from my phone.

martin medellin

I have use the software for almost 4 years and I have always get the support and service I need

Reviewed 2017-06-12

excellent costumer service friendly and professional technical support and a great tool to my business very reliable and easy to use with excellent costumer service and technical support 123 pets is the hearth of my business I get flawless results

Ashley Collins

Sufficient for a pet resort

Reviewed 2018-10-09

This software covers all aspects of our business (boarding, grooming, and retail), and is fairly easy to navigate.

Crystal James

Needs work

Reviewed 2016-09-14

Tried online booking for over year and eventually had to give up. To bad they can't update to fix problemsThis look of the site is amazing and ease of use for salon is great.

Chris Poore

Excellent product but could be easier to use.

Reviewed 2017-09-03

The software supports allot of features and is quite easy to use. I love the abiltily to customise to suit what we need.

Anonymous

Worth your money

Reviewed 2018-11-04

customer service is awesome and they help with any issue you have. quick to setup appointments. ability to assign different groomers appointments

Vanessa Davis

Used to be a great program

Reviewed 2018-11-05

It used to be a great program 5 years ago, but I can't really say the same anymore. I tried their cloud version recently, but that was a nightmare.This used to be such a great program, however, recently it has gone downhill tremendously. I'm not sure if it's change in management or something, but a lot has changed and it hasn't been positive changes. I am required to upgrade my version again or else they are going to stop supporting it, so I've been looking elsewhere.

Mike Hoier

Long Term 123Pet Customer wondering about going forward

Reviewed 2016-04-09

We went totally computerized 3rd Qtr 2010 with 123Pet. We have 3 computer locations with the POS package. Our 2000 sq ft shop is predominately pet and supply retail sales with grooming available. Over time, we have had our doubts over the accuracy of the 123Pet program when used for retail sales, inventory etc. In particular, when the year end inventory matches exactly with the pre and post inventory count, I have my doubts. We need to up grade something here now, as the computer system we purchased in 2010 was shipped with Windows XP, which as you know is no longer supported. I am frightened beyond words when I see the current 123Pet pricing schedule and the additional prospect of having to purchase 3 computers in addition to the 123Pet software. I only have 4 employees but to have payroll and 3 computers in our shop, 123Pet wants us to have the second from the top tier software program. Now don't get me wrong, 123Pet has taken good care of us over the years, I'm just concerned about the wisdom of going forward with them again. Are we best suited to be business partners?

Gavin Brown`

Used for 4 years, Never again

Reviewed 2017-01-12

The list is too long, and I don't have time because I am trying to fix this systems disastrous mess it's created with no help from 123 pet at all, but many wasted hours discussing the problems over and over again with tech support (which you have to pay extra for, and have to explain the problem over and over again to different staff). The system worked "ok" when we were small, but now, it's an absolute joke. PS, if you're considering this for it's ability to connect to Quick Books, DON'T!!!!!!!!!!!! Your better off manually entering everything.The scheduling is ok

Gloria Craig

Works fine for our small shop-may have to add a computer when we hire more help

Reviewed 2017-06-13

reports, ease of appointment setting or changing, Ease of use-we are a two person shop, so it's fairly easy to keep track of everything Like the reports-easy to track our increase in the business

Hannah Mahaffey

Easy to use software for appointments

Reviewed 2018-12-01

It's very easy to search for pets and owners, it's easy to check dog's notes as well as check out, and it functions pretty easily overall.