AgentCubed Reviews

4.25/5 (8 reviews)

Kyal Moody

AgentCubed simplifies the process of selling insurance. Our team is 35% more efficient than before.

Reviewed 2018-02-06

My team is significantly more efficient using AgentCubed than they were on our previous CRM. In addition, this system supports Medicare compliance and the Multi-Channel sale.

Pros
Simple to set up and easy to use. As a lead comes into the call center, the lead is immediately available for a field agent to take action. Additionally, the system knows where the lead came from so the agent can reference it in their outreach and we can use the data for understanding marketing ROI by campaign. The lead's information is automatically shared with the best agent available to manage the lead, which increases the likelihood of converting the lead to a sale. Once the agent begins working with the lead, lead nurturing features help them properly follow up and send the right set of materials at the right time. It takes a lot of the legwork out of the process, and ensures our agents can focus solely on their personal interaction with the lead. If the lead doesn't want to complete the sale over the phone, a field agent can be dispatched through the system via SMS. The customer is always the top priority in the process. Agencies don't have to configure a 3rd party CRM to fit their business. The front-end work is already done and optimized for the insurance industry.

Likelihood to recommend: 10/10

Robert Bache

AgentCubed Reviewed by MedicareBob

Reviewed 2014-07-31

The Medicare Insurance Industry is very competitive and AgentCubed is one of the reasons I believe I am able to stay ahead of the competition. Managing, Distributing, and Monitoring Leads: Owning a Medicare Insurance Telephonic Agency, one of my most expensive investments is purchasing/generating leads. AgentCubed easily allows me to integrate with all types of different lead providers/sources, more importantly I can easily manage, distribute and monitor every lead I generate or purchase. Managing current clients: AgentCubed allows me to tack every client even after the initial purchase. Within AgentCubed, my agents can add all of the clients policy and Medicare information for future use. AgenctCubed is a CRM that is designed for the Insurance Industry. Other CRM's will offer to "customize" their system for you, but nothing is better than a company that is designed to work within your industry. Agent Management: As a Telephonic Insurance Agency, my agents are appointed with over 15 different insurance companies and are all licensed in various states. With AgentCubed's "Manage User Platform", I can easily manage my agents. I know that my agents are only going to speak to clients that the agent is licensed in and my agents easily can review their Appointment Writing Numbers with each Carrier they are Appointed with. Reporting: Be prepared to spend hours within AgentCubed's Report Platform. If you are like me, you want to understand everything about your business, well AgentCubed's Reporting Platform allows you to do this. AgentCubed provides you with the ability to track: Agent Dials, Lead performance, Policy Performance and much much more. Customer Service: My Customer Service Representative is Megan Bensley, "Top Notch" is all I can say. When I have a question or concern, all I have to do is e-mail her and it feels like I am her key focus every time. Improvement: The Commission Tracking Feature does not allow me to depend on it 100%. Carriers pay differently depending on: the Client's State, the Carrier's product, Guarantee Issue, Client age, etc... I have not been able to use AgentCubed to track commissions. This being said, I have spent a ton of money trying to create my own automated commission tracking system with no success. I strongly recommend AgentCubed.

Anonymous

Agent Cubed Review

Reviewed 2018-10-30

I use it to organize leads for an insurance company.

Pros
It is easy to maneuver and a useful tool to help sort leads.

Cons
The whole system can go down ocassionally.

Likelihood to recommend: 8/10

Anonymous

Too Clunky to be Efficient

Reviewed 2018-10-16

Clunky, chunky, and inefficient. Good ideas in place, but terrible execution. Would not recommend.

Pros
The ability to modify certain types of records is nice... but some things are still too rigid.

Cons
Finding records is frustrating. The search function is too odd to work the way it should. Entering and editing records is too clunky and rigid, and it's too difficult to move in and out of customer profiles when trying to handle multiple tasks.

Likelihood to recommend: 0/10

Steve Trattner

Best agency management system by a long shot.

Reviewed 2016-06-09

There are so many features and reporting capabilities designed to help agency managers and independent agents optimize their productivity and efficiency. We have thousands of agents with a wide array of needs - AgentCubed is ideal for allowing agents with unique needs utilize the platform to the extent that works best for them. We've also been impressed with the continued evolution of AgentCubed over the years and their willingness to innovate along with our changing needs.

David Fee

Very easy to set up with a good account manager

Reviewed 2016-05-31

In general, it is a very clean system that works if you work with it. There is no system out there that does everything you want from day one. If you invest the time to learn the system, it will reward you with a great working CRM. The cons are that you have some limits in the system without spending a lot on programming time. This is true of every system you will look into so I am not sure if this is a con with AgentCubed or CRMs in general.

Jana Bell

Highly Recommend

Reviewed 2016-06-13

Agent Cubed is the complete solution for managing your agency. In addition their support is fantastic.

Likelihood to recommend: 10/10

John Beckos

Not for one person must get Min 10 Licenses

Reviewed 2016-03-08

I was given access to this CRM Rater for evaluation purposes, The look is very simple, you can get up and running quickly very intuitive but I contacted the company and they only do a minimum of 10 seats at $1000.00 a bit too much when competitors have the same for under $50.00 and don't require minimums.