ArbiMed Inventory Reviews - Page 2

Potential to decrease waste

Pros

The feature to be able to set the par level and tell it when to reorder.

Cons

The limited options for assigning authorization, for example, not being able to allow a user to sign in and scan product back in if it did not end up getting used on the patient because allowing them access to scanning it in allowed them access to other areas such as changing quantities.

Jamie, Thank you for taking the time to provide a review. Your opinion is highly valued by our team and we appreciate the opportunity to improve your inventory management experience. We strive for excellence and want to provide you with exceptional service. We are continually optimizing our software features. I sent your suggestion to our developers so they may implement a authorization hierarchy for users this way, the administrator may assign levels of authority to each user. As soon as we have a solution, someone will reach out to you. Thank you for your business.

Completely open and scalable!

After a fairly exhaustive search for an online cloud inventory control solution, we happened upon a real hidden gem. Since contacting ArbiMed, we have had a great experience. We have an inventory solution that is both user friendly and complex enough to handle our unique and individualized requirements. The software development team is user focused and thus changes are always considered and in most instances implemented almost on demand. The customer service team is top notch and always available. Great value at any price.

Cons

Rod, Thank you very much for taking the time to write the review! We appreciate your business and value your opinion. We strive to provide our customers with an exceptional experience. If there is anything that we can do to better serve your inventory needs, please feel free to let us know. Thanks again !

Arbimed

Very easy to use and awesome customer support!!!

Pros

Very intuitive and quick software. No delays or slowness in software

Cons

Some items are mandatory entry that we would like to skip over

Warm Greetings Doug! Thank you for your business and for taking the time to write the review. As we are continuously striving to improve our customers experience, we appreciate your feedback. I shared your 'Con' with our development team. Thank you again!

ARBIMED INVENTORY IS GOOD FOR EVERYONE

I am one the oldest customer of ArbiMed. I have successfully used it for over 5 years now. I even participated in a promotional video at one time. The cloud based software is easy to use, suits my clinic, and helps me to keep our supplies just in time. It saves us money. I highly recommend ArbiMed to any company in need of inventory software.

Cons

Eraclio, we wish there was a customer review option so we could give you the highest star count available. 100 stars to you !! Thank you for your loyalty to our product, we greatly value your partnership! Your business is of the utmost importance to us and we appreciate you taking the time to write the review. We look forward to many more years of serving all of your clinical inventory needs.

New to ArbiMed Inventory

we are hopeful that Arbimed will be able to help us track our inventory and forecast our needs.

Pros

The technical support. We like that even though at times we have some technical problems, representative is always available to answer via email or phone call.

Cons

we are still navigating the system that we hope to be able to solve some of our issues and be on our way to fully integrate our inventory.

Warm Greetings Anna Marie! Thank you for your business and for taking the time to write the review. We look forward to serving all your inventory management needs. We are always striving to improve our service. Please let Kyle know what more he can do to better assist with the software so we can earn a 5 star review.

we have multiple locations and we have been used the software for few months.

Pros

The layout is simple and easy to use. To change between locations is convenient. lot# and expiration can be added/edit.

Cons

1. functions for inventory count/discrepancies report and invoice records. 2. not enough approval level

Hi Maggie, Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us. We are delighted to hear that you find the software easy to use. We are focusing a significant amount of our energy on improving ArbiMed based on user feedback since our customers are important to us! We appreciate your business and the time you spent on completing the Capterra review, ArbiMed Team

User friendly, excellent customer service, and top notch staff

Overall I have been extremely happy working with the folks from ArbiMed. They have been extremely helpful, their software is user friendly, adaptable and fits perfectly for my Medical practice/hospital. I would recommend Arbimed to any medical profession to control their inventory.

Cons

Dustin, Thank you kindly for taking the time to write such a great review. We at Arbimed, appreciate you and value your business immensely! Thank you again!

Inventory Management done easy

Simply put amazing. We are a small not profit clinic located in Haines City, FL. Our clinic was on a paper and pen model and we were in the process of transitioning when we discovered ArbiMed. Let me say, it was the best decision we made. The product was very simple to use and it streamlined our inventory process tremendously. I just want to say thank you so much Greg.

Cons

Glad we could help. Thank you so much.

Very hepfull!

It's been helping me a lot, especially to organize my time and the patients.

Pros

I loved it, it is very easy to use this software, it has all the options that my practice requires, I can organize everything related to my patients in a fast way. I had not found a software as complete as this.

Cons

Sometimes it takes time to process things, to upload information, but overall its a very good software.

Office Manager

I like the software and the use of it. It seems to be a little buggy on i pads. but overall great product and great customer support!

Cons

We are going to release our iPhone, iPad and Android apps soon so you can have the same experience as you were using ArbiMed on a browser. Thank you for your review :)

Longest customer for ArbiMed- Total satisfaction!

We have been using this software for over five years, and the team at ArbiMed are always standing by ready to create a special report or explain a new feature. ArbiMed is the easiest software I have ever used in any medical facility.

Cons

University Eye Associates is our oldest customer, and we stand by them.

Affordable Inventory Management for a small Non Profit Clinic

From the first phone call, Arbimed's attention to detail and personalization was second to none. When we had a question or an issue, we got an answer. Our client even had some unique scenarios that required customization to support, and that was no problem for the engineering team.

Pros

Web-based, fast, and easy to pick up.

Cons

Lack of documentation resources as well as user interface polish and consistency.

This was our first opportunity to support a non-profit organization. We at ArbiMed appreciate the kind words and the objective critique. It is duly noted and we will continue to improve our product utilizing our in-house, USA based Engineering team. We aim to please. ArbiMed Staff