Artlogic

The leading online art database software for galleries.

Artlogic Reviews - Page 2

Amazing software, really recommended!

Pros

Everything! Super easy to use, incredible functionalities! really helpful as a business companion!

Cons

It's not incredibly adjustable (at least graphically) to the gallery needs!

Hi Eduardo, many thanks for your feedback. It is fantastic to hear that the Artlogic platform helps in managing your business. Regarding the presentation document, we've logged your query as a feature request and we'll keep you updated. Best, Jean-Baptiste

We are long time Artlogic subscribers and really happy with our experience.

Pros

Super integrated, great functionality. It continues to evolve making it indispensable for running our business.

Cons

We have no complaints the software has developed with feedback over the years and evolved to suit our needs.

Brilliant Product

Fantastic product and team, thank you

Pros

Ease of use Clean, professional design Helpful assistance Considered content

Cons

Could do with a simple process manual eg adding artworks to the CMS

Dear Fred, Thanks so much for taking the time to write a review, it really does make a difference to others thinking about signing up. I totally hear what you are saying about adding in more help notes and manuals. We are fully aware that more needs to be done on this front and intend to change this going forward. In particular the CMS is lacking in help notes compared to the database. Best, Joe

The best Art gallery software around with awesome customer support!

Nothing bad to say about the software. I wish I had found Artlogic earlier it would have saved me time and money!

Pros

It does every I need to run my art business as a curator and artist. Beautiful UI. The customer support is always there and friendly and they go the extra mile to make sure I get the most out of Artlogic. I would also recommend using the integration with one of their website templates.

Cons

Joe, Thanks as ever for your continued support of Artlogic and our products. The new artworks on the website are great by the way! Best, Joe

Major improvement for our workflow!

Pros

Things I like most about this software - Such a powerful database - there is not one single thing that you cannot save somewhere in the Artlogic database. There are so many fields, we will never be able to use them all! Definitely the most complete database out there for galleries. - Interface is beautiful and easy to use. - Easy communication between the database and the app. - Friendly and personal client services.

Cons

One issue for us is that it is hard to have the word documents and pdfs that you export from the database in our own visual identity. There is definitely some room for improvement there.

Hi Vera Thank you for the lovely feedback. I¿m glad to hear you have been enjoying using Artlogic. I will get in touch with you all directly to talk further about the documents as we would love to help. Best wishes, Rich

Happy user

Pros

Can easily manage all aspects of artwork logistics and keep record for years.

Cons

It took a while to get used to. Tech support is only via email and does take a day or two to get results.

Hi Brendon, Thank you for submitting your review and it is nice to hear that you are a happy user! All the best, John

I really enjoy using Art Logic! It has been a great improvement in our inventory management.

Pros

- Possibility to add a variety of info about each artwork. - Quick and efficient customer support. Always willing to add new features and adapt the system to better serve the clients. - Everything online! - Private Views app

Cons

All the different tabs and possibilities can take a bit of time to get used to, but they certainly end up being a great source of information about each piece. Further, the team at Art Logic is always ready to answer our doubts and requests.

Hi Julia, Massive apologies, I thought I had responded to this sooner (but perhaps my response didn't send properly). Thanks so much for your kind review. It's been a pleasure working with the gallery and we look forward to many more years of collaboration ahead. Best, Joe

Useful

Pros

Love the customization tools. The design team is great. It's easy to setup and maintain. Customer service is quick and efficient.

Cons

It would be awesome if it were cheaper but I understand all the costs associated with running an interface like this so I'm happy to oblige with the cost!

Essential tool for the management of my studio!

Pros

Easy to use and setup. everything about your artowork is there. Customer service is awesome! Private view is excelente to show your artwork for clients.

Cons

Nothing! Every artist should use it. I can't imagine my studio and my artwork editions without this system.

Best in market

Very good

Pros

e leading choice of the world's top galleries, artists & collectors.

Cons

Easy n professional. I recommend this for all.

Dear Faizul, Thank you for the review! Kind regards, John

Review Artlogic gallery software

Organizing the daily gallery procedures

Pros

Ease-of-use Scalable for every kind of business Good value for monthly cost

Cons

Very complex, need some time to get into all functions

Thanks so much for the review - we're delighted you like Artlogic and are likely to recommend it to others. There are a huge number of features in the program so it can be a little daunting at first but you're always welcome to contact our support team any time if you need help or suggestions.

Very satisfied!

Very satisfied! Can only recommend.

Pros

Extremely useful, great user experience, very easy to use. We are very satisfied with the programme. Can only recommend.

Cons

Till now we did not experience any inconvenience when using Art Logic.

Hi Hana, thank you so much for your review! Glad to hear that you are satisfied with your Artlogic database. Best, Jean-Baptiste

'SIMPLY AMAZING'

i recommend to all artists to use Artlogic, its simply amazing

Pros

Artlogic made my work much easier,very effective database, it can be said that it is the complete database for galleries. friendly and good customer service. Every artist should use it.

Cons

The only inconvenience is that its not super user friendly. there is some need of improvement, hope they will update more features to satisfy their customers.

Thank you for leaving your review. Great to hear that your work has become easier with the database. All the best, John [Artlogic - Marketing Manager]

Nice Software

Pros

What I like most about Artlogic is that it is industry specific.

Cons

The only con that I can think of is that it is not super user friendly, but that could just be user error.

Dear Jennifer, Thanks so much for leaving us a review, always greatly appreciated. However, I'm a tad confused because as far as I can tell OAI Art Services aren't currently using the Artlogic database! Perhaps you thought you were reviewing another product? One other thought that I had was that you could have been using Artlogic via another organisations Artlogic account? Anyway, I was just curious. Best, Joe

Helped immensely directing and managing an art gallery

Enjoy it all-- especially it being in the cloud and easy to use from any computer.

Pros

Has all the necessity features needed to direct and manage an art gallery for 12 months during set up. Has necessary tools to move money and executed contracts around. Easy to use.

Cons

A bit expensive but you get a lot of features for what you pay for.

Thank you for your review! Great to hear that it is helping you in the running of your gallery! All the best, John [Artlogic - Marketing Manager]

The best gallery app I've tried!

It saves me a lot of time

Pros

The interface design is very clean and easy to use and setup. The customer service is great and efficient!

Cons

I really can not say anything negative about Artlogic. It saves me time, and money. Every artist or collector should try it