AVImark Reviews

AVImark

Practice management solution for veterinarians

AVImark

easy to work with

Yes so far been doing great

Pros

Easy to work with i have other job and work with other software and this is much easier to work with

Cons

Can be complicated when adding other stuff to it

Useful practice software

Pros

Scheduling is easy and support is great.

Cons

Sometimes we have errors that pop up that take a long time to get fixed. Especially when Window's does an update.

Avimark pro and cons

Huge benefits going from paper accounting to Avimark, saves many, many hours of labor.

Pros

Easy to use and maintain, customer service very helpful

Cons

Getting the software started and customized for my particular business was burdensome and time consuming and not very intutive.

Easy to use Veterinary Software

Overall, Avimark has been the easiest and most self explanatory software system to use for veterinary records.

Pros

AviMark has been by far the easiest to use Veterinary Software. It has many options to store, personalize, and create information. It has options to input and store different pricing tiers for varying codes. It also has the ability to personalize item codes. There are many features that make Avimark easy to use for even the most beginner user.

Cons

While many easy to use features, Avimark also has limitations on some of its features. Certain features can only be personalized to such a degree and there are some areas where only certain information can be utilized.

Thank you for your review, Jessica!

So many features

This program is so easy to keep track of your patients, that you can go completely paperless in your clinic and have all of your information so handy.

Pros

This program does it all. The patient records can hold so much information from pictures to scans. The program is easy to use. If there is a problem, the customer service is very helpful.

Cons

Sometimes there seems to be a problem with Avimark and other programs working together. Or if it is not set up to the letter from the very beginning, things can start to malfunction.

Hi Christina, Thanks for your positive feedback! We love hearing how you love AVImark! If you're ever experiencing issues with your AVImark integrations feel free to reach out to our AVImark Support Team at 877-838-9273.

Excellent, easy to use!

This has been a huge time saver and has increased the efficiency of our office. It has also created better record keeping for our clients/patients.

Pros

This system was brought in to replace our old paper style medical records. It has been a huge improvement for our business, allowing us to be more detailed, more accurate, and more profitable! It's easy to use and saves so much time for our employees.

Cons

I would love to see a new way/report for when products are running low in inventory. To my knowledge, you can only prepare order lists by manually selecting items that are low in stock. I would love to see that automated or if it's already a feature, to learn how to use it.

Multipurpose and all in one software

Pros

It contains all the functions we want for our clinic. It can manage both hospital side of things and also boarding. It is easy to make estimates and it prints nicely. Medical records are easy to read too.

Cons

It can be difficult to navigate sometimes. Initially, it was hard to know which symbol corresponded to which function.

Thank you for your feedback! We love that AVImark provides all of the functionality your practice needs in one place. I've shared your concerns surrounding the difficulties navigating with our Product Management and Training Teams in an effort to better correct this in the future. If you ever have questions or additional feedback we'd love to hear it! Email us at HSVS.Solutions@HenryScheinVet.com.

Easiest software I've used

Pros

I love how easy it is to use. It's pretty self explanatory and there's not too many special things you have to remember. There are short cuts that you can use too in order to cut time but they aren't things you need to know. The customer service is also great! They are usually super helpful and able to trouble shoot with you quickly over the phone or log in to see what's going on.

Cons

The updates or rebuilding things in the software can be time consuming and also depending on where you live you might have to start it at 5 or 6 am. It'd be nice if there was an option to do things on the weekends when the clinic is closed.

Still can not use most of features

For me is difficult to use

Pros

Not much to write about the software we use to enter information,pricing,etc

Cons

Complicated , do not know how to use for SOAP

Avimark for Veterinary Industry

Good.

Pros

Fairly intuitive, Comprehensive, many functions for a variety of queries and uses

Cons

Slow speed and start up, unexplainable glitches.

Avimark

Pros

covers everything that a clinic could need, integration with other apps such as care credit

Cons

difficulty in learning, time consuming, necessary upgrades

AVImark Review

My overall experience I was very pleased with the software as it offered inventory functions and one on one client details. I also loved how it offered duplicate text to enhance veterinary notes.

Pros

What I like most about this software was that it was very user-friendly and provided Efficient and informative data. I also like that it allows you to video conference with clients and keep general practice in order.

Cons

What I like the least about this is at times it could be difficult to find certain functions however is very straightforward once you get the hang of it.

Thank you for your review. We are happy to hear you are finding AVImark to be user-friendly and efficient. Our team is always looking for ways to help our practitioners get more done with fewer clicks. If you ever have questions or additional feedback, please don't hesitate to reach us at US-CGSS_Solutions@Covetrus.com. All the best!

Not the best for ease of use.

The customer support over the last several years has been terrible. You will only get the correct answer if you can get a senior tech to help you. We will call with questions and get steered in the wrong direction all the time.

Pros

It's ok, If we had to choose again 20 years ago, we would have chosen different. When Avimark got sold it went down hill.

Cons

There have been so many changes for the last 20 years that if you don't specifically call in to ask for the function, you don't know it's there. The training that we paid for to go paperless for almost useless for the money we paid. We call in to support know with questions and were told it was set up wrong in different sections!

Good Product

Great

Pros

Ease of use and learning and use. Excellent.

Cons

Need to update more frequently to add more features. Wish it was cloud based.

Avimark

Overall we like AviMark and will not be changing

Pros

Overall ease of use and functionality is good. Patient records are easy to access and filter. Inventory data base is pretty good as well. Love the integration with rapport for client communication.

Cons

The inability or lack of ease for e-mailing documents such as rabies certificates needs a lot of work. Have some trouble with inventory as far as allocated quantities being off and sales. Having to consistently rebuild indexes to keep things correct is a pain.

Avimark

Pros

Ease of pulling up client accounts , appointment scheduling is easy

Cons

Written scripts are extremely tedious and inefficient

Avimark Review

I was overall pleased with my experience with AVImark. Any time I had an issue, tech support was always supportive and able to help troubleshoot me through my issue.

Pros

Avimark is very easy to use for basic functions. It is easy to input new patients, handle inventory, and run reports necessary.

Cons

While it has the capabilities do everything you need that is necessary, it is extremely slow when performing those functions. When running inventory reports, I once was running different reports on 7 computers because it was taking about 15-30 minutes for each report. If I had only been using one computer, I would have never gotten what I needed to do done.

Excellent

Pros

It is very easy to use. It is easy to teach new staff members.

Cons

Long wait times on hold to talk to technical support

Very Knowledgeable Support Staff

The overall experience has been good.

Pros

Easy to use (once you learn it). The support staff is usually always very helpful and some will even teach you how to fix it on your own so you don't have to always call in (Which I like)

Cons

The biggest con for us is the support for the Credit Card terminals is overseas. Very hard to understand them. It's always a nightmare when we have to deal with the processing side of the credit card terminals (Tripos). Another would be the Compatability with Word Versions. If we have a problem with something the techs will always say its because you aren't using the proper word version.

Good and bad with Avimark

Overall I have been pleased with Avimark. I have been using it for over 18 years at 2 different practices. It is very user friendly and having to use Tech support is very helpful

Pros

Ease of use specially in training new employees to learn

Cons

Recently the problems I have had with the software in the issue of accessing Tripos at end of day through Avimark. I Can't just go through the link in the software. Must go to website in internet directly. Payment processing tech states that the problem is because Google did a update. Care credit button as well I can not access through Avimark. Must just go to web address directly. Never got a explanation on that one

review

good

Pros

ease of invoicing, reminders, good support

Cons

would like to be able to email statments

Thank you for your review!

AVImark at work

My experience with AVImark has been positive and if I have needed support, I call and can get assistance right at that time.

Pros

AVImark is a great software program for out veterinary business. It supports the majority of our daily interactions and transactions. I am new to the clinic and AVImark has been an easy tool to use and get comfortable with.

Cons

The only issue at this time is that we have opened up another wellness clinic site. Only 1/2 block away from our existing site and we continue to have issues with getting AVImark to work for us in the new building. Believe it is more of a server issue than avimark issue.

User Friendly

Easy to use, Reminders work well when set up properly

Pros

This software is useful with multiple doctors, doggie day care, grooming, and boarding appointments. We have everything color coded and easy to view on a consolidated or daily set up. I would like to be able to inactivate clients who have not been in for over a year yet keep sending reminders for vaccinations that may not be due for 2+ years.

Cons

Our stored Word document templates (ie., Rabies Certificates) can not be emailed through Avimark without printing or scanning first. Reminders can be a challenge and usually require tech support

Great Product

Pros

Customer service is awesome! I don't hesitate to call when something is wrong.

Cons

Wish it was easier to suggest changes. There are some things that need improvement but getting that done can be hopeless. We are trying to auto fill Rx into a Homecare sheet. You cannot highlight multiple Rx's and have them autofill. It will just put the first option down multiple times. Lots of Avimark error boxes pop up but CS says its not Avimark related.

Review of AVImark

Pros

windows based, has helped us move away from paper records

Cons

the boarding scheduling. it's horrible and needs to be updated.