Award Force Reviews - Page 2

A great experience

Its been a great experience using Awards Force. The system is very user friendly and the team is only a email or call away should you need assistance. I have been using Awards force for a few years now and can highly recommend!

Pros

User friendly, well though out, always being updated, responds quickly to changes made

Cons

Makes streamlining award programs easier

Dealing with Award Force has always been pretty straightforward and positive. Everyone I have spoken to has been very helpful and supportive, and is a testament to a good company culture.

Pros

Award Force makes streamlining award programs much easier, from the submission, to managing the judges and communicating with users every step of the journey. The platform is really easily customisable in terms of design and user experience, and enables multi-faceted award programs with multiple categories, which would just not be possible without having the software.

Cons

I would love to be able to have a more customisable landing page for the program, which would avoid me having to develop another page/destination, instead of having a lot of the information around the categories/judges, etc. behind a login. These are often managed by other teams and can add complexity in the project, or even deter some users from entering.

Easy to use, helpful support staff, sleek and professional looking site

It saves us time and reduces the risk of human error from using excel spreadsheets as we used to.

Pros

The features can be adapted for your specific needs - e.g. we used it to get responses from off-site 'home-testers'. It is intuitive and easy to use. It is easily customisable to match the theme of your awards program - everything from the banner on emails sent from the site to the colour of buttons when you hover over them can be changed by the user, which is great.

Cons

Sometimes when you click save, or close, or back on your browser it doesn't take you back to where you are expecting. The support staff are very helpful and normally very quick to respond, but it can be a bit disconcerting that some of them are based in Canada.

Worlddidac Award

Pros

I use the software every two years. It's a long time if you are not a "native digital". The beginning is always a challenge. However, in the end, the software spares a lot of administrative work.

Cons

Preparing a product evaluation only works in "one direction" - if you get an idea in the heat of the work, it cannot be implemented.

I organise a startup pitching competition and use AF for startups to register and judges to evaluate

Gain of time and professional image.

Pros

- It makes my work so easier and allows me to save lots of time. The customer support team is always available and happy to help, the training was very clear. - It allows my competition to have a very professional image and adds value to it. Both startups and judges are amazed by the quality of the tool and the smooth, user friendly process. I also appreciate the fact that there are already instructions in the tool to explain users how to use it.

Cons

The only thing I think is that it requires a training and in case the person responsible in your team has to leave (or if you have 6-months interns which is our case), you have to train the person each time.

Award Force - Great Software and Awesome Support Too

With Award Force, the overall experience is a positive one. We can deal with applicants, scholars and judges so simply and with the same tool. We are a growing organisation and have chosen Award Force as we know it will grow with us.

Pros

We use Award Force for all our applications and surveys and it works just as well if we get 20 responses or 500! Creating surveys is relatively straight-forward and very logical and its great to use a software program that makes sense.

Cons

I am sure I don't use all the features to their maximum potential - but what I use is great.

Award Force

We've been using for 4 years now - very satisfied.

Pros

Has all the features you need in a software programme to support an awards programme - always receive comments from entrants and judges on ease of use. Excellent support provided

Cons

It's not the cheapest. But having run an awards recently without it due to budget reasons, we realised how much time it saves.

A great platform for creative contests

Exceptional. It is costly for a small nonprofit like ours, but it saves me, our entrants and judges so much time it is worth the cost.

Pros

The AwardForce platform is very intuitive and easy to use. The Tech Support is fantastic and I never fail to have questions or issued addressed very quickly. The one-on-one instruction is very much appreciated. It is easy for our entrants and judges to navigate.

Cons

I had to get Tech Support to help me with connecting our billing platform. That was not quite as intuitive as the rest of the platform.

Highly effective global management awards system.

Many including easy of judging, managing nominations via dashboard - pie chart is very beneficial to keep track of nominations, exportation of information to excel and from a sustainable perspective saving costs on printing of nominations for judges consideration.

Pros

Easy to navigate, inclusion of sponsor logos, graphics, broadcast email function a good tool, content blocks easy to populate- taking us to the next level as Award Force continue to invest in delivering sophisticated functionality.

Cons

Having to sequentially number the tabs and fields as you have to re-do them if you miss too many when populating.

RESCA Review

Benefit are numerous, no longer inconsistencies in the nominations as there was in a paper based system. judging is more professional and consistent. Customer service which I have used on several occasions is excellent.

Pros

Its ease of use in allowing users easy input. We use it for an Award program and in particular the judging aspect makes it extremely easy. Having gone from a paper based system the nomination and judging has become manageable and extremely efficient and consistant

Cons

I have not found anything to not like about the software. A suggestion that maybe there is a pricing for Not for profits or Service clubs as using it only for an Award system there is no income coming in from it.

AwardsForce is an outstanding platform, and is perfect for the different awards programs we run.

Pros

AwardsForce is very user-friendly. From setup to judging, each step is intuitive and laid out in a smart way. I love that we're even able to do a sanity check, just to verify we didn't miss a step. Throughout the whole process, the AwardsForce team is quick to help with any questions we might have. Overall great platform!

Cons

I wish it was easier to preview what your attendees see on the back end, but there is a step where you can do "test entries" which definitely helps.

Great! After using another similar software prior to this, all I can say is this is so much better.

Pros

User friendly and easy to export relevant information when need to go back to the site from the accounting point of view.

Cons

The Slush code - The payment ID should be the Invoice number for easy reconciliation especially if payment is being made by invoicing, sometimes weeks after depending on the publisher's payment cycle.

Award Force is a great tool to use!

Pros

Award Force did everything it was supposed to do. And when things went a bit curly from our end and we needed to change tactic - the award force team were on hand to support us with what we needed to do. Very efficient program and easy to use.

Cons

Some of the set up was a little repetitive but easy enough to do when you know how.

Great

Pros

Very easy to use. Perfect for our awards programme, to track all of our entries and to share them amongst our network. I like how you can personalise the programme with company branding.

Cons

The names for sections on the awards can sometimes be confusing - i.e fields, integrations When looking at the entries it would be nice to filter by entry Status

Thanks for the positive review, Grace. You can filter by entry status from the 'Manage entries' view. We'll have someone from our Client Success team to get in touch with you asap and show you how you can use the status filter along with many other helpful ones. You can see the 'Submitted' and 'In progress' numbers on the Dashboard too.

AwardForce is intuitive. The fabulous support team makes it easy to become an expert in no time!

It was fast and easy to launch and manage our awards program.

Pros

It's really intuitive. It only takes a couple of times creating a field to get the hang of it. After a couple of short sessions with my primary support contact, I was up and running. She has also been available to trouble shoot or ask questions along the way. The team also customized a field for our organization, which simplified the end-user experience. As a result of the user-friendly software together with the outstanding support, I was able to launch, manage and complete the judging of my awards program quite easily.

Cons

The analytics dashboard is pretty basic. We wanted much more comprehensive analytics, so we exported the data into a different program. If you want the basic data and trends, you're set with the AwardForce Dashboard. This is a nit, but I don't like the font that is used across the whole platform, and it is not possible to customize the font. Other than that, I can customize the look and feel as much as I desire.

The platform is very helpful in our Awards - very easy to use and efficient.

Pros

- user-friendly - You can archive past data - You can export anything according to your needs -The support team is very accommodating and very responsive.

Cons

-its quite costly - you get what you pay for, in a positive way. - I cant think of any cons because whenever I encounter problems, the team responds and resolves it.

A brief review of the Award Force platform

Award Force has been quick to answer queries and address issues. They are also good at finding solutions that best suit our needs. They should be applauded for their speedy replies and willingness to find answers within a reasonable period of time - even after the meeting. Also, their helpdesk/ticket centre and the sidebar for providing quick answers to questions are great.

Pros

Easy to use. Relatively easy to navigate. Excellent customer service. Multiple payment options. Good onboarding process and follow-up.

Cons

Some aspects of finding out how to implement certain features are not straightforward. Navigation could be improved and small tweaks could be added to address this. Access can be limited for some areas where you may wish to modify titles (however, the Award Force team are willing to change this themselves within reason).

First time user

The customer support was fantastic! The response from the team was very quick and patient! They were so helpful with answering queries and suggesting alternatives to how I was going to do things. Whilst I found the setup frustrating, I can't wait till we run the awards again, it's going to be so easy!!

Pros

It's easy to navigate and coming from a manual awards system the time that was saved was unbelievable, especially when it came to judging.

Cons

I found it hard to visualise how to set up the system as a first time user, as there were no examples given for what I was looking for so the setup was a bit time consuming.

Looks great, works well

It worked fantastically for us. Both for the applicants for our Awards and for our judges. The user feedback was very positive

Pros

It’s functionality and ease of sharing with multiple users

Cons

It is pricey for us as a not for profit (we are not a charity) and we have to renew our licence each year

Ideal tool for running or 2 awards programme

Allowed us to focus on the awards process not the technology

Pros

The support that I received was excellent and every time I wished that there was a feature...it was there

Cons

Some of the features took a little time to find or figure out but the support team helped greatly. There might be one or two minor functionality gaps too like manually selecting users for a broadcast (could be user error though)

Essential Awards Software

Saving time Ease of administration for entry and judging

Pros

Ease of entry for entrants Online review, approval and searching Scoring at shortlist and final judging stages Ease for judges to pre-review Ease of set up

Cons

Clunky in places Difficulty with 3rd party nominations and confusion re login

Thank you Sandra! We are working on some exciting improvements which will make the system much easier to use. 3rd party nominations can be tricky on the Starter plan you are on but if ever decide to upgrade your plan, this will be very easy to set up. Just give us a shout and we'll be happy to assist!

A dependable, powerful content management system.

Pros

Simple interface for entrants and judges - and easy to navigate for program manager. Reassuring customer support that solved issues quickly - and even on one occasion created a solution to a bespoke issue we had.

Cons

The 'broadcast' feature could be improved. It could feature more mail merge tags based on the entry or user form. And messages would often land in people's spam folder.

Many thanks your positive review, Matt. Additional merge tags for Broadcasts is definitely on our product roadmap and we'll be sure to update you when it's released!

This is the second time we've used AF. The set up process was even easier second time around.

It saves a lot of time and administation.

Pros

Ease of use for administrators, nominees and judges. As an administrator, its really easy to see nominees are progressing through submitting their entry and then during the judging round to see how the judges are progressing.

Cons

I'd like to be able to download and print more information, but understand that this functionality is not available with the starter pack.

Happy customer

We used Award Force for an awards program and also a grants program. While the system is designed for awards I can attest that the systems functionality meant that it was easy to convert this to a grant management system with simple changes to language. I found the Award Force site easy to navigate once you are shown how and the support team set up time for as many orientation sessions as I needed and were prompt in responding to any issues.

Pros

Ease of use The ability to personalise site with our own branding Prompt and professional support

Cons

Thanks Jen¿ we love happy customers :) Looking forward to continuing to help with your awards and grants.

Efficient, Easy to Use Nomination and Award Software

Great. Exceptional.

Pros

Have used this product for 2 plus years. It is easy to set up, automate and both the nominators and the judges love the ease and use of the platform. It is very easy to change over each year, customer service is great and the responses to questions are easy to find in the help section.

Cons

I wish that I had the same rep for questions and help like I used to.