Award Force Reviews - Page 4

deck and outdoor living national + competition

Excellent

Pros

Ease of use for entries Ease of judging The Support NADRA received

Cons

We want to see you add the ability to have “partners” enter.

They are attentive and respond to every situation. We're satisfied

The candidates of the awards, have no difficulty. This is a benefit in not worrying about the cadidaturas.

Pros

The ease of use. The language is simple and understandable. Anyone trained can use it without problem

Cons

At the moment I can not comment. I have not yet found anything complicated that might complain to me.

For a first time user, Award Force is very easy to use once shown through by friendly, helpful staff

It saved our organisation time and a great deal of effort as the system was set up and catered to all our needs from applications to judging to applicant feedback.

Pros

Mail outs to finalists and applicants Exporting data features Easy application process - adding content and applicants logging in to answer Ease of use for judges and providing the scores and feedback to applicants Personalized system incorporating our logos - attractive set up Great search features Set up of application, with tabs and options to upload documents

Cons

To be able to tag first names, business names, award categories and our information into the message body for email correspondence.

Super impressed

The support I received was incredible.

Pros

How easy it was to use with video tutorials

Cons

Nothing - it’s great. Nothing else like it on the market

Naww thanks Katie! Love your words. We'll continue to work hard to deliver more value and to maintain our position as the best in the market!

Easy to use and when experiencing any issues, the support team are very helpful.

Pros

It has simplified the entire awards process for our company, making it easier for me and our members.

Cons

It's a lot to take in when first starting to set everything up. Following the guide is helpful, but overall, wrapping my head around it took up valuable time.

A clean, user friendly system supported by a great team.

A clean and streamlined application process, that's easy to use for all our stakeholders applying and managing our annual awards program.

Pros

Easy to use and easy to roll over for the new year. It's a nice stable system to hold our all our award nomination needs.

Cons

I have had a positive experience

Pros

The biggest pro is the ease of usability for all our participants which is of course our biggest concern

Cons

The biggest con would be the price point because it is quite a large sum of money to pay especially for the pro package

Love the software once I got it set up.

Ease of use,

Pros

The options are great and it will most certainly move our programs into the future. The platform is wonderful.

Cons

The setup can be confusing. It took us some time to realize what we needed to do and how to do it.

Award Force - Great site

Pros

It was intuitive, easy to use, and was a great match for almost everything we wanted to do with our competition.

Cons

It was an overwhelmingly positive experience - nothing negative springs to mind. Even the price was right!

Best customer service and user functionality I've used

So far, excellent, no complaints

Pros

The step by step setup guide, access to assistance and support is second to none, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the team are always quick to respond to my questions and needs during this first year when we're a so new to the system.

Cons

There's no one piece of software to do everything, but we've encountered very few issues or inflexibilities we haven't been able to work around.

Great platform, easy to use and very helpful and quick customer service

Pros

Easy to use Quick customer service Well structured platform

Cons

Some features that were missing but we often found a work-around solution with the customer service

A great tool for starting out

Pros

The customer service support is extremely high touch - our contact always made herself available and was so extremely helpful in all the changes we wanted to make.

Cons

This is an excellent platform for simple awards programs - programs where there is one application period as an example and requires no pre-screening. The more complex your program becomes, in multiple stages or with many different awards within a single program, the less adaptable the platform becomes.

Awesome!!!

Awards Force is exactly what I needed for my project and I have had no issues. I will be using it again next year.

Cons

Thanks Eric - we're really pleased it suits your needs so well!

Excellent product overall.

Saved time.

Pros

Intuitive design, functional, responsive customer service, and great value compared to other options.

Cons

The only thing that has been a minor issue is that you can't return a proposal to an applicant post round without opening up the whole round. Also, my applicants here in the US do not understand international phone number formats and a few had trouble submitting as a result. Overall very minor.

Awards for Awards Force

The program is exceptional. The ease to get the information needed is awesome. The broadcast feature is my favourite option. To be able to send out general messages to nominators and judges was time saving and efficient. The service is very good too. No problems seeking advice and the staff are more than happy to help out.

Great customer service

Excellent - thanks. Well done on your customer service. The system worked well and when I had a problem you sorted it out completely

Pros

I used the software as part of an application process. The customer service I received was excellent- in fact It was the best I have received. It was friendly, fast and effective. They considered my needs completely. Thank you!

Cons

Entry to the system was not completely intuitive.

The system is easy to use and provide very good customer support

Pros

I am the administrator of an award. Award Force provided me a thorough orientation at the beginning so that i could start quicker and easier. The staff are very helpful that they responds to my questions efficiently.

Cons

Some users experienced problems in confirming their account by SMS. They received garbled code and could not proceed.

New customer

As a new user of Award Force, I found the experience excellent. A clean and straightforward interface, very intuitive, easy to configure, and minimum training required for users. Support has been great and always very quick at answering any questions. A very satisfied customer.

Pros

Clean interface, easy to configure and intuitive for the user.

Cons

I cannot set a closing date for each of our programs within a category.

Génial !

Un support technique très à l'écoute ! La plateforme est un super outil pour nous, dans le cadre de l'organisation d'un concours qui compte plusieurs étapes de votes. Je recommande !

Pros

Regrouper toutes les étapes d'une même opération

Cons

La plateforme est complexe à la première utilisation, il faut suivre les étapes une à une pour pouvoir bien le prendre en main

Showing original review in French. See translation

We've experienced huge time savings, as well as increased participation in the awards program!

Pros

- Judging process - Allowing entrants to view and modify their entries, view their scores and comments, and pay - Onboarding experience with our account rep was thoughtful and comprehensive

Cons

- Registration / Sign in process seemed to give some of our users trouble - Price is a little high in comparison to our income from awards entries

Function, simplicity, streamlined.

Pros

The many features it provides, ease of use for both program manager/back end and customer, the simplicity and ease of use.

Cons

I have no complaints. If it was in our budget, I'd like to have upgraded so that we could use a review flow, but it wasn't a problem to find a solution within the plan we chose.

Award Force is spectacular!

Pros

Everything! This platform is perfect for judging awards and it's so simple. The program is extremely responsive and the custom service by far makes up for any lack.

Cons

Sometimes there are little hiccups but once again, the customer service is so responsive and kind that it doesn't even matter.

Easy to work with

Pros

Intuitive design and very easy to configure and set up. Also, support team is very responsive and easy to deal with

Cons

The fact that AwardForce doesn't provide front-end/landing page in their offering bundles. We had to go external to find another provider

Great Program!

Pros

This program is very nice to have. Worth the money.

Cons

It takes some time to catch on to this program.

First use of AwardForce for a new Award

Excellent - and in particular customer support, both with our dedicated counterparty and also with teh generic online support, through which there is always somebody available to chat with, whatever the time of day or night.

Pros

Very intuitive to set up with clear step-by-step approach.

Cons

A lot of features so sometimes risk of getting a bit lost because of the choice of features - but that is probably just because I don't use it on a very regular basis.