OneCause Reviews - Page 3

Couldn't be happier with the product if I tried

Your customer service is outstanding. Every time I ask a question I get a response immediately. That has been more than helpful when all of this technology is new and a bit scary to use.

Pros

I think your product is set up in a rather intuitive manner. I had someone else use it for another event we were involved in and they were able to utilize the software without any formal training. You all checked her work to see if it was set up correctly and it was. I love the ease of the mobile texting and the reports at the end.

Cons

At this point I would like to see a thermometer for fundraising versus the names that stay up until the next person donates. It is just ok piece. I would love to see the names on a continues scroll on the side of the thermometer.

We're happy you're so happy, Dara. Thanks for fundraising with us!

Great For Our Event

Very positive results. Appreciated the reduced event cost this year. Loved the virtual help day-of.

Pros

We were able to integrate our silent auction, live auction, spirit pull and raffle ticket sales into one platform. It was great knowing that we could easily run all cc payments at the end of the event and quickly id any o/s issues.

Cons

I am new to this position and new to OneCause software. I did not find it to be very intuitive. Once I learned "which buttons to push" it was great. Getting there wasn't as easy as learning my new i-Phone:-)

Love hearing you could utilize our virtual event services to help you raise more, Lisa! Fundraise on!

I have had a great experience with OneCause (BidPal) for the past two years I have used the software

Pros

I think the customer service is great with OneCause. I have specific people assigned to help me but if it is out of normal business hours I can call the support line and they will help walk me through any process. I also really like the mobile bidding feature, this has become 1st hand to all of our donors and really make the process easier for everyone.

Cons

Bidpal was helpful and a good resource for our fundraising

Great accurate reports, helpful service as we are approaching our event and a quick and accurate representation of how our event went

Pros

The import feature when it comes to importing our donations, attendees and donors. It's really simple and the customer service is helpful when it comes to answering questions. It's helpful to know what features are out there that we might not be currently using that would be helpful to us and they do a good job of explaining the new things and taking feedback directly to the developer to make improvements.

Cons

It's confusing to me who is my direct contact with bidpal sometimes. I worked with Sherilyn pre-event and at the event but received communication from several different people related to bidpal and feedback, event details etc. that I found to be confusing. It would be helpful to just work with one person consistently rather than getting various forms of communication from different people.

OneCause - a great solution

Pros

OneCause is an easy software to use for events and P2P giving. Their customer service is amazing and extremely helpful. When you offer suggestions, they actually listen and try to implement! Having used competitor products, I would hands down pick OneCause over any of those.

Cons

There isn't anything I really least like about it.

Amanda, We love being able to support your P2P fundraising and appreciate the helpful input from our users so we can continue to provide the best possible solutions. Thank you for your note, #FearlessFundraiser!

OneCause is key to our event giving

Overall, the customer service team and designated rep are very responsive and helpful.

Pros

Love having an event manager and key rep to get us set-up prior to our event. The platform is pretty easy to use and is generally intuitive.

Cons

When integrating the ticket function into our event and using OneCause as a registration platform in addition to a silent auction/donate feature, payments for auction items automatically synced with outstanding tickets/tables that were entered as pledges.

Our Event Managers are game changers! So glad you got to utilize this tool to help you raise more, Alexis!

OneCause Review

Pros

I enjoyed the customer service and tech support. When we had a question or were confused about something they were usually quick to respond with a helpful answer.

Cons

On the other hand, I will say the least thing I like about OneCause is not knowing exactly who to go to with a question. There just always seemed to be multiple points of contacts throughout the time we have had the software, so it was hard to keep track of which one I need to reach out to.

Thank you for this helpful review, Rachel. We're glad we could help you fundraise even in 2020!

We love OneCause

Pros

Choosing OneCause for our mobile bidding and ticketing platform was one of the best decisions we've ever made. Running our events and auctions became easier than ever and we saw revenue increase. The platform is so easy to use and customer service is great.

Cons

We are excited to utilize their virtual event platform and perhaps try their peer-to-peer fundraising model in the future.

Best decision ever! We're thankful for your partnership, Erin. Fundraise on!

Great Product for Events!

We have had great customer support!

Pros

It is easy to use and the end user experience has been wonderful.

Cons

We have been really happy with the software and the support from OneCause.

Anna, We're so glad you and your donors find our software easy, and we're thrilled to help support your mission. Thanks for the review!

Doubled our auction revenue and saved us hundreds of hours (and throusands of dollars) in manpower

This has been a GAME CHANGER for our charity. We went from labor intensive registration, to pen-snatching melt downs during auction, to no less than 40 hours of payment reconciliation post event to a beautiful, easy, online platform that brought us efficiency of time and money. Worth the investment.

Pros

It's hard to pick a MOST...but I'm going to go with the efficiencies gained on entire event process (planning, execution, payment) and ease of use (complete training and support every step of the way).

Cons

I wish we could route money to two separate accounts within the same event - general and gaming.

OnceCause saves reporting time

Overall, we like it and will use it for all our events this year, including our Wine Pull that we are planning as a live event. Since so many of our supporters already used the software this past year & reported that it was user friendly, using it again for them should be a breeze. You just can't beat the reporting.

Pros

We loved the reporting functionality. We first used OneCause for our virtual Wine Pull and silent auction last year. The executive director had been looking for a software that would track all the different types of sales, i.e. condo raffle tickets, auction items, event tickets, wine pull sales, 50/50 raffle, etc., and this system does all of that and saves TONS of staff time. The information was very easy to download, edit, and easily uploaded into our donor management system as well.

Cons

The event registration is very involved. Certain things should autopopulate once they are hooked up for one event, such as the merchant account information, EIN, etc. I think the flow of how an event is set up prior to being made public could be made less time consuming.

Glad we can help support your online and in-person fundraising, Ginger! We look forward to our continued partnership with you!

Events Made Easy

Pros

We have used this software for the past 2 years for our major fundraising gala and couldn't be happier. Prior to coming to OneCause we used another competitor and it was a nightmare. Ended up costing us thousands of dollars in error. Thankful OneCause is easy to use!

Cons

There is nothing that I like the least about this software.

Stephanie, Thank you so much for taking the time to review us! We value our relationship with the #FearlessFundraisers at YWCA and look forward to many more years of partnership with you.

One Cause has great features but the interface needs work

We liked the platform but thought it was priced higher than it's competitors and we're not sure why.

Pros

I liked that you can run lots of reports and track a lot of information using this software. It was easy to upload pics and make changes to the data.

Cons

I liked the ease of use but found that there was a lot of information on the main screen that made it feel overwhelming.

Lighthouse Review

Pros

I love the silent auction feature and how easy bidding is. I also love the live appeal donation ease. I enjoy that you can do custom pages, although it would be nice to be able to have them clickable as a redirect to other sites.

Cons

I think the scoreboard looks very outdated, the site itself logs me out every time I refresh the page, there were a lot of glitches this year when putting silent auction items in, and the event website itself could look more modern.

Thank you, Andrea, for your time in submitting this helpful review. We think you'll love seeing our enhancements coming in 2021 that will help you streamline and refresh your event event more!

BIDPAL sold our not for profit a bill of goods and then failed to deliver!

Zero

Pros

The best thing I can say about this software is my login worked and that's about it!

Cons

Customer Service was horrible. We got passed around from one person to the next and then was told that the program would have to be 'worked around' costing my volunteers valuable time to get what we were told we would have from the software. Our guests at our fundraisers complained constantly about the software and the onsite representative did NOTHING to step in and assist. When asked for a pro-rated refund mid year because the software was handicapping our events, we were told simply no. Thanks for nothing BIDPAL!

We appreciate your candid feedback. We¿re disappointed that you didn¿t feel our team met your expectations. In further looking into your review, it appears that your initial auction with BidPal was a success. One of the unique aspects of BidPal is that you can use the software for multiple fundraisers throughout the year, however like any software it has it limits. Based on our team¿s feedback...

We love OneCause

Pros

OneCause's event software is very user friendly, adaptable, and highly functional for our needs. We also deeply appreciate how responsive they are on the customer service side of things.

Cons

Nothing comes to mind - we are very happy with our OneCause products and experience.

John, Thank you for your note! We're glad you're happy with our products, and we continue to improve to support missions like yours for years to come. Fundraise on!

Would recommend

I have had very good overall success with the software and customer support. I have even purchased this software from job to job because it was so good. Twice I used something else and was extremely disappointed and swore I would never stray again!

Pros

The ease of use and that they covered all the bases. Everything you can think of that you may need or want in this type of software is already there. They are industry leaders and established this type of software.

Cons

Can be pricey but worth the expense - I would do it again and again

Amy - We are so glad to hear our software continues to help you raise more - we're working hard to continue to surpass your expectations from event start to finish and beyond. Thank you for taking the time to write us this review and for being a member of our community of #FearlessFundraisers! Kellen

Bidpal is very user friendly and the support is wonderful!

Pros

How easy to use it is and how there are helpful hints within the program to help you use the software to the best of its ability.

Cons

It reloads often when searching, which is frustrating in a pinch. If you are patient, it will load properly.

Meals on Wheels Review

Wonderful & extremely helpful. Help sell to 2 other charities last year that called and asked about it!

Pros

Ease of implementing our events and our auctions!

Cons

Cannot place 2 pictures per auction item (front & back) and cannot bold type the description if an items has a special aspect to make the item go higher in price.

We appreciate your helpful review, Susan! We also think you'll like seeing our enhancements coming in 2021. Thanks for letting us help support your mission this year!

One Cause

Have been very happy - definitely the way to go for silent auctions. Makes the event day run so much smoother. Especially in this virtual environment we were so glad we were using OneCause - made it a seamless transition.

Pros

Makes silent auctions so much easier! Great user experience and the software is exceptional for capturing data regarding the event that can be used for future planning. We have used for 8+ years now and highly recommend for special events. Great support/customer service and training materials.

Cons

More text based which is great for most users, would be nice though to be able to also blast an email pre event.

April, We LOVE hearing we make your event day run easier and we're thrilled we could help you go virtual. Thanks for being with us for so long, #FearlessFundraiser. Keep up the great work!

Events with Ease!

Pros

I loved how easy it was to learn the software, and knowing that I could chat with the support team at any time with specific questions! They always helped identify the best practices, and or event was an overwhelming success, due in a large part to the organization, support, and fussy experience via Onecause!

Cons

That you could not drag and drop tables to reorder.

Big Help with Online Fundraising

Great customer service. Lots of resources, guides, how-to videos to self-train at your own pace. Once you know how to use it and all the tools available -- it's great.

Pros

We have really enjoyed most aspects of this software/service. We have used it for two years and will continue to do so.

Cons

I found the page design section very difficult to manage and frustrating. It should be more user friendly.

We love being a big help for your online fundraising, Susan :) Thank you!

expanding our use

We use it to run events that have auctions and special appeals. We were able to expand this to virtual events this year to great success.

Pros

This software translates into a very easy end-user experience which is a major factor is choosing a tool for our events.

Cons

We have to piece together data using various reports but that might because of some of our specific needs.

Great to hear we could help you bring your fundraising virtual, Cassie! Thank you for your review.

Use OneCause to increase revenue

Pros

Bidpal has been a great asset to our annual Gala. We started using mobile bidding 3 years ago and have had increased revenue yearly since we began. Their team is always available to guide you through the process, and answer questions, both technical and strategic. They also have a lot of training materials available.

Cons

There are few other reports we would like to see available - but there really are many to choose from.

BidPal makes our events run more smoothly. They have phenomenal customer support!

Our event ran much more smoothly with the use of BidPal software.

Pros

It is all inclusive - allowing us to do everything from selling tickets to running post event reports. It also creates a catalog, gift certificates and item labeling materials.

Cons

The system could be more user friendly (intuitive), but current updates are helping it get there. Sometimes it is difficult to locate the features you need, but customer support is always there to help.