OneCause Reviews - Page 4

JWP Auction 2017

First time user and we are thrilled with the success; reporting features on donors could be better. I would be happy to give my feedback with a BidPal rep.

Pros

Ease of use both from backend and user interface.

Cons

1. Can't split value on item that has multiple donors. 2. Limited buttons 3. Need to add comments when emailing a receipt. 4. Reports - need a complete and comprehensive summary on every donor throughout the entire campaign (monetary donations, item donations, night of event purchases, etc.)

Maria- Thank you for your partnership and feedback. Your BidPal Account Manager looks forward to learning more about your software suggestions during your post-event highlight call so that we can share them with our product development team to further enhance BidPal's offering. Joshua Meyer BidPal

Easy, comprehensive technology for a great price.

Pros

Easy to use on both the back end and for event attendees and donors. Very customize-able for all types of event needs- silent/live auction, fixed price items, ticket sales, planning, etc. Great customer service and support as well- even for last-minute needs!

Cons

There are not very many cons with BidPal. Because they are the leading technology in the field, the price may be an initial step up but it well worth it.

We are a two woman team planning a huge event - our team grew tremendously thanks to BidPal!

Pros

It is very user friendly - and the reports are amazing! Whether it is getting the most recent statistics or running table lists, or packaging auction items or donations or ads, it's there. And communicating with our donors and guests at the event was literally as simple as one click.

Cons

The software has some very specific auction based language that we would have liked to not use in some places. It also forces some numbers like the number of items left to sell, that in some cases we would rather have not used - like selling ads or sponsorships - fixed price items. The ability to eliminate or choose when to use some information or labeling visible to the donor would be better.

Regular check up

Best decision our organization made going with OneCause.

Pros

The reports that are generated are wonderful! Keeps us up to date on a wide variety of auction details.

Cons

Wish it was easier to upload photos. More or less another option besides dropbox.

We appreciate your time and feedback, Marty! Thank you for sharing how useful the reporting feature is in our software.

From Great to Awful

If you rely on Salesforce and you're expecting some type of seamless interaction between OneCause > 1st Payments > Salesforce. DON'T BUY, it ain't happening. If you don't use SF and have no type of CRM software, then I guess this would be OK.

Pros

Easy to use- despite a couple redundant set-ups, easy to set-up, good customer support. Overall I thought this was a great software and did everything we needed ... until they did a forced merchant migration.

Cons

Required to use their merchant: First American Payments (1st Pay) which does NOT provide ANY type of automated data import into Salesforce from OneCause. Ironically, their affiliated company (iATS) does. Prior to the forced migration, we used iATS - which was wonderful. All data automatically imported in Saleforce, we could track everything, even provide a check/balance report for QB etc... now... nothing but pain. I even tried manually feeding it but unable to identify who paid what.

Bidpal

All of my interactions with their customer service and with the software have been great!

Pros

It is a great way to track who has purchased tickets to an event. The software is easy to use and whenever I have a question, their customer service is amazing!

Cons

We are a very small organization and have not hosted enough events to justify the cost, however, it is amazing for when we do need it.

A flawless experience that brought our event to the next level with online bidding, donating, etc.

The guests enjoyed a flawless experience with online bidding and donating. From a planning side of things, I loved that it was one less thing I had to worry about. It worked seamlessly, and each and every person I worked with was fabulous.

Pros

BidPal is such a user-friendly platform. It allows the guests to have an easy and enjoyable experience, while the planners have one less thing to worry about. It is truly a wonderful service!

Expensive and Unreliable

Everyone has their own experience and expectations, so I will not go as far as not recommending this solution. However, there are a lot of other solutions that offer just as much for far less. I won’t be returning to this solution anytime soon.

Pros

All in one system makes the auction flow smoothly. For an out of the box system, BidPal is one of the originals in this space. The user interface is quite pleasing and easy to use from the attendee perspective.

Cons

Very expensive for the use of the app and even more expensive when you add on support staff. There is also a lot of prework that takes some skill. My recommendation, or lack of one, stems from the support staff on hand who missed the cue to show the live text to give on the screen and we fell massively short of the goal for that and I attribute this to the engagement factor being missed. The company was very quiet about the response and avoided me. Yet they had no delay in the final billing. I am not a fan of the percentage system and when I used them in 2015 this was the case. All auction items had 15% right off the top. These were items we secured for the Nonprofit, not them.

A Must Have!

AMAZING!

Pros

I could go on forever about how great this software is. It is user friendly and provides so much support. The silent auction and live auction features are so helpful. I truely believe that this software made our yearly Gala one of the bests we have ever had. Our guests were pleased with it as well. Check is was a breeze and everyone was happy with the ease of mobile bidding. The day of our gala OneCause sent out a representative who helped keep the software running smoothly. She was absolutely wonderful! I wish I could give this more stars!

Cons

There was really nothing to not like. I have no negative comments to make. It was great!

Best Software out there!

We raise more and have a better donor experience because of OneCause.

Pros

The easy of use, the functionality for multiple events, great customer service.

Cons

Because I use this for over 6 years I have seen how they have improved, I appreciate their constant improvements.

We love hearing that you were able to raise more through our software! Thank you so much for your input and thoughts.

Great product for auctions but has flaws

Pros

The thing I like the most about BidPal is how everything for our event is in one place and includes all the back end options.

Cons

The software is not very modern. They just rolled out an update that helped, but the editing options are clunky compared to other options on the market!

User-friendly, thoughtful features, great

Pros

The health check is amazing and ensures that everything is ready to go. Some errors that you did not realize were loaded in and also gives the user the autonomy to fix the problems on your own instead of having BidPal staff members review everything and wait for their review.

Cons

All of the features can be a little overwhelming if you are looking for something very specific. There is data on everything but you need to know the exact language to look it up.

Event silent aucrion

I have been pleased with the addition of features as we go

Pros

This software has been easy to set up and use for our team for more than 5 years. We do everything ourselves with little to no need for service

Cons

Not sure. Probably the payment function.

Happy to hear how easy our software is for you, Linda. Thank you for your partnership!

Very positive experience

Pros

This software has been very easy to use. I like how it keeps all of our event information organized in one place. The event website and mobile bidding functions look very professional.

Cons

Some of the reports are not very easy to customize. I wish there were more options available for setting up pages and sorting information.

This software helps us to plan and execute an organized, successful event!

Our guests can monitor and place bids on the convenience of their cell phones

Pros

It's so easy to upload your guests, silent auction items, photos, etc., and the support team is there to help you every step of the way.

Cons

This software can be a bit tricky if you do not have great cell service. We live in a rural area so cell service is not always reliable.

Great events software!

Pros

I love that I can handle event registration, auction, and check-in all in one!

Cons

I often have difficulty with validating payment information, but just a quick call to customer service takes care of that!

We love hearing how useful our software was to keep all your event functionality in one place. Thank you for the feedback, Gabi!

BidPal

We have had success and plan to continue

Pros

We feel the software helps us to serve our donors through Silent Auction

Cons

How some folks can register without all their information when it is required

We're so glad we could help your organization's silent auction. Appreciate your review!

OneCause - a game changing software for small non-profits!

SO POSITIVE - we had a highly successful Gala that was seamless and they are servicing so many more events that have helped fundraise a ton of money. In addition, they have been so helpful in the event management process providing trainings, resources, technology, and overall support from start to finish.

Pros

The customer support and overall functionality of OneCause is phenomenal for a small non-profit who needs one-on-one assistance and an event management software that is intuitive. There are so many great tools and features that take fundraising to the next level for events - while also providing the absolute best customer service!

Cons

I wish there was a Salesforce integration with the event software!

Alexa- Thanks for taking the time to provide your experience with OneCause. We're thrilled to hear that our team was able to help support your fundraising. I wanted to note that we do offer a SalesForce integration with the software. Feel free to reach out to your Customer Success Manager to learn more about this feature. Joshua Meyer OneCause

Easy to use for everyone. end user, admin, and accounting.

Pros

Reports! And all the info is stored in one place, before and after event.

Cons

Only one picture per silent auction item

We appreciate hearing how useful our reporting function was for your cause. So happy to be partnered with you and your cause, Missy.

BidPal has taken our annual fundraiser to a new level.

Pros

BidPal is easy to use, intuitive and all encompassing. The new One software is easy to use and transitions smoothly from pre-event to event to post-event.

Cons

It would be nice to have a volunteer entry site so that donation collectors could enter them themselves without having access to the rest of the administrative site.

A breath of fresh air

AMAZING - from the on boarding to the training to the design to the set up- it's been great.

Pros

While I am new to OneCause and have not been through a full event cycle with them, I am already blown away. This really fills a void that was missing in non-profit fundraising events. The customer service and attention to detail has been phenomenal!

Cons

Like I said, I haven not been through a full event cycle so I am sure there will be a few small, minor tweaks but nothing right now.

used for elementary school event it was great! well received from the community

Pros

we love that users can get in and create a one time account and receive notifications and receipts user friendly

Cons

anything technical can be a challenge! it's more difficult to sell the use of the product when it requires a login some have asked to do away with that portion

OneCause for Your Event Needs

I'd recommend this product for sure.

Pros

We loved that we could stream our virtual event from the registration page. The ease of use in adding auction items was excellent. The customer service was pretty quick in responding. The ability to text was also so helpful.

Cons

I can't think of any cons right now. It worked well for us.

So glad we could help you with your virtual fundraising, #FearlessFundraiser! Thanks for recommending us!

Working with BidPal has made managing silent auctions a breeze.

A lot of features I don't use due to my organization using others. For example I don't really use the ticketing feature.

Pros

The ease of use. Reports!! Easy to get reports to make use of the information from events and sending that information to my team.

Using OneCause for Online Auction

Very happy with the product and all it's functions.

Pros

We heard feedback from many people that is was super simple to use.

Cons

It could be easier to put up multiple photos and videos.

We're so glad we could help with your online auction, Karl! We think you'll love our continued enhancements to photos and more!