Booqable Reviews

4.73/5 (83 reviews)
Pros
  • We love how it’s organized. Easy to use!
  • Inexpensive and gets the job done, pretty user friendly
  • Very easy to use, user-friendly, very nice design, good customer support
  • So easy to use, Easy to setup learn and use. Customer support also is really great.
Cons
  • nothing to dislike at all about this software
  • I thought the trial offer dashboard was crowded and not very intuitive.
  • I can't buy extra users, once you create a user you can't change its email
  • The only thing I don't like is the pricing per user, but it's not that big of a deal!
recommended this to a friend or a colleague
Sy Castro

My take on this.....

Reviewed 2018-09-06

Great product, great value. Good job.

Pros
I like how easy it is to use. I learned how to use it on my own. My logistical and analytical way of thinking coincides with the way this platform is designed and works. Keeping track of inventory and customers is essential in the rental business and this product delivers.

Cons
I would like to see the ability to send customer invoice with request for payment but using stripe rather than PayPal.

Response from Booqable

Thanks so much for the review Sy! Glad to hear getting started with Booqable was easy. It's no problem to use Stripe for payment requests. Our support team's happy to show you how. In the meantime, this article might also help: https://bit.ly/2NvLQY5

Sean Johnson

A clean, easy-to-use, rental solution

Reviewed 2019-06-20

Pros
The streamlined UI of Booqable is what sold us the most. We've looked into several other solutions that were overly complicated. With Booqable, we're confident that we can place this in the hands of anyone at our organization and they would be able to pick it up within a few hours. Booqable also has most of the features that we were looking for in a rental solution. And with the option to integrate with Zapier, some of the gaps in functionality can be filled. Also, the customer service has been great so far—even with our timezone difference.

Cons
I know this feature is coming so I'm not taking major points off—but as of writing this review, there is no way to bundle or package items. There is a workaround for that, but it involves a human touch which has the potential for errors. But once the package feature arrives, I think Booqable will be perfect for our use. Also, it seems the software was built for in-store rentals in mind. Our company mostly ships our rental equipment so it would be great if shipping features were added in the future. Though with custom form inputs and Zapier integrations, I'm sure we'll find a workaround.

Myranda Wicks

High quality software for an amazing price, great customer service.

Reviewed 2018-08-21

After only using for a couple weeks so far, this has saved a lot of time for booking/managing our rental orders. Definitively expected for the eCommerce capabilities.

Pros
The usability is super easy to understand / learn. This tool is perfect for managing rentals, i love all the integrations and add-on features as well. Very well designed. Always available customer service, and the company just seems very friendly and helpful. Very affordable compared to other services.

Cons
Wishing it would be easier to use on mobile, for quick on-the-go orders that come in while out of office. Works on tablet nicely though.

Kerry Sanders

It's a great program that makes running our business easier!

Reviewed 2018-07-05

Pros
Being able to customize the program directly to our business is great and the customer service is awesome!

Cons
I wish we could click on an item on an order and go directly to the product page instead of having to go to the products page and search for the item.

Justin Manny

Great, basic rental software

Reviewed 2018-10-04

It's a great product for the simple process we are working to implement. We are using it to help resource events our church has. I would totally recommend it to anyone who asks me.

Pros
I really like that there is an online store function built right in. For us, we are trying to manage a production inventory at our church, so allowing ministries to select what they need online, it generates a pull sheet, with all relevant data, and we make it happen.

Cons
It's still pretty basic. It doesn't allow for us to divide things into sections (AUDIO, VIDEO, LIGHTING). It also doesn't do packages that reference existing products, like a Sound system package that includes all the cables and speakers. There are work arounds that are having it work for us, but those features would be awesome.

Joy Carnell

Our company absolutely ADORES Booqable, it is by far the EASIEST program to use! Definitely worth it

Reviewed 2017-10-14

We have the benefit of being able to see if a person has come into our business before, due to the extremely reliable customer database. It really really helps with returning customers.

Pros
We love the customer database option, it really helps when repeating customers come into our store! <3

Si Gough

Great Rental Software

Reviewed 2018-11-21

Creating rentals is a doddle now and customers can book online... Great!!

Pros
This software has replaced our outdated system that was over 15 years old. Its great and easy to use and to email invoices and contracts is great, that we could not do on our old system. Still finding more features every-time we play around with Booqable. No so easy to find, but it took several months of searching to find the right software on google, by chance I landed on Booqable and not looked back since.

Cons
As per previous comments, packages is something that cannot be done at present, but we have got around this, just by the way we list our hire inventory, a little harder to track stock, but a massive improvement on our old system

Great SERVICE!

Reviewed 2018-08-02

Everyone in the support has been more than willing to answer all of my questions, and I had many!

Pros
This system is such an overhaul for our college. It combines a process that was complicated and made into something user-friendly, and enjoyable! My favorite feature is the rental period selection. It makes the customer much more aware of their own time-tables, and makes for less error!

Basic Program / Good Value for the Price

Reviewed 2018-12-27

For the price the product is of pretty good value, I wouldn't pay more than what they are currently charge unless they improve some of the above functions. They Help function is great and the staff is friendly. Quick responses and have answered all my questions.

Pros
Inexpensive and gets the job done, pretty user friendly

Cons
Contracts are limited to basic text. You can not have the client initial / sign. The function they have is limited. You also have to download the data to run inventory list totals. You must really understand the quote process as you can not make changes to a quote. And it would be nice to have categories for the on line store.

Juha Laurinpoika

Absolutely great software altogether. We are using it for renting electronic devices to customers.

Reviewed 2018-07-12

Makes our companies daily life more convinient and run more smoothly.

Pros
Editability and flexibility to different things. We can manage different rentable device types with custom properties. Assigning devices to customers is easy. Booqable was also easy to learn. Great customer service.

Cons
Small bugs here and there but they seem to be active fixing them and take them seriously. Calendar view mode could be a

zak meehan

Great Software and Amazing staff

Reviewed 2018-08-23

We are going to have full vision of exactly where our unique items are and be able to track whose used it when and generate some really awesome reports

Pros
The ease of implementing this Software was truly next level! Not only did the guys at Booqable answer every question i had in detail they made a custom go around so i could update all of the products i already had on my squarespace website with the Booqable inventory management and payments system.

Cons
Have not run into any cons yet i reviewed several other similar softwares and they all came out being priced way way higher or lacked serious features/support

steve carvalho

the best software for audio visual rental companies

Reviewed 2019-09-08

It really helped me use my time and resources in a new company from the word go

Pros

Cons
nothing to dislike at all about this software

Ricardo Villalpando

In a few days i set up my business, is a really esy to use tool.

Reviewed 2018-07-03

Pros
Easy to set up and easy to use, i ran my rental business in a few days and i am not a technical expert.

Cons
More features by country needs (taxes by example), spanish version, i recommend to have more space for own inventory.

Andrew Choi

Finally an online rental software

Reviewed 2019-02-22

Customer service has been amazing. Has guided me for many months and I felt comfortable changing systems from a Canadian Company. Excited to be working with them

Pros
Web based and a progressive company. Not like most that are very heavy windows based and outdated

Cons
Still needs a lot of features to make it robust. There needs to be a way to handle service items and more in depth financial results. But I see them constantly making changes. Other issue is customer service starts at midnight for me in Southern California and by 8am, they are closed. Makes it hard for us to get things handled same day

Guy Fitzgerald

Great Booking Software!

Reviewed 2018-11-21

This software allows us to take online bookings and payments for cycle hire. So far I am very pleased with the software and team at Booqable!

Pros
Easy integration into a WordPress website taking online reservations for cycle hire. Plenty of options and easy to customise.

Cons
None so far, but I'm sure the support team at Booqble will help me out if I get stuck.

Wexford Gonzalez

Great app!

Reviewed 2019-02-06

I needed a rental software for a client with low budget (couldn't afford to build one). Was able to partner with Booqable and offer this solution to them.

Pros
Very easy to use, user-friendly, very nice design, good customer support

Cons
I can't buy extra users, once you create a user you can't change its email

Morgan Babington

Simple, User friendly and amazing support

Reviewed 2018-06-05

Pros
All in one solution that is easy to use and manage. Also integrates well with other software. We really like the design and interface and how user friendly the program is.

Cons
The developers have been really good with helping us with any issues or changes that we have needed. So far I would say there are no cons to report.

Response from Booqable

Thanks for the kind words, Morgan! We're delighted to hear you're putting Booqable to good use. As always, don't hesitate to drop us a line if you need anything.

Ondřej Vymětalík

Modern slick rental software

Reviewed 2020-01-24

Pros
I really like that this is a very modern approach with often update the product and that I believe could be a great fit for our motorcycle rental company. It is quite soon to offer a comprehensive review as we are at the beginning of the use but so far the best I could find on the market.

Cons
I would expect a bit more flexibility on the integration to website or wordpress. We cannot add more then one photo to product.

Lorie Brubaker

Great Product for a Great Price!

Reviewed 2018-11-08

I liked the product enough to subscribe after testing it out for almost a month.

Pros
This software allows for pictures to be uploaded and inventory can be added from an existing excel doc.

Cons
I thought the trial offer dashboard was crowded and not very intuitive.

Anonymous

I use this product to track my camera rental inventory.

Reviewed 2017-12-06

Pros
Absolutely the customer service - they are very fast to respond to the chat request, and they're super friendly. They also follow-up to make sure that any questions or issues are resolved.

Cons
It doesn't have easy-to-use interfaces or plugins with my point of sale or website systems. It's also difficult to set a pricing scheme that matches what I'm doing in my store, such as having a weekend rate that is equal to 1.5 times the daily rental rate.

Anonymous

Straight forward and easy to use!

Reviewed 2018-10-08

Pros
Loved using this software integrated into my squarespace site. Works really well once set up correctly.

Cons
My only con is that not everything is customizable, hopefully some more options will be available as the software updates!

Mark Sloop

One of the best tools for renting your products

Reviewed 2018-08-07

Customer support has been very responsive whenever I've had questions, and have provided workarounds for issues I've had.

Pros
The interface for Booqable is very intuitive, and didn't take very long to get my products added and ready for rent on my website.

Cons
Like anything, there is room for improvement - I'd love to be able to associate products in a way that allows me to restrict renting a product without also renting a "parent product" to go with it.

Carolyn Parachini

Helpful Beyond Belief!

Reviewed 2018-10-07

Booqable has quickly and easily helped us better know our numbers, track item history, take security deposits, made pulling and returning items easier and faster, and given our clients more peace of mind having photos next to the line item and specific quantity of what they'll be receiving.

Pros
I own a decor rental company, and Booqable has improved our processes significantly! Now we don't have to manually track each individual item in our inventory on a spreadsheet! The option to have packing list, take security deposits, and link the store to my website have been enormous time savers, and the reports help us know our numbers!

Cons
I added each individual product before realizing I could turn on item variations. I would also like to be able to switch items between tracking individual items in a category or bulk items.

Jason Nevill

Our staff loves Booqable

Reviewed 2018-07-19

Management oversight has increased in daily activities which allows us to constantly review and adjust stock & processes to better serve our customers.

Pros
Booqable is user-friendly, was easy to implement with our website and has allowed us to grow our rental business exponentially all while simplifying the day-to-day workflow processes.

Cons
The checkout process needs to collect 50% of total without taxes. We have had an issue getting it to work.

Leza Naranovich

Happy Client

Reviewed 2019-04-12

Pros
We love how it’s organized. Easy to use!

Cons
Only thing I’m not too fond of is the way the embedded product details looks on our square space site and that we are only able to display one photo.