Bouncy Castle Network Logo

Bouncy Castle Network

Booking and diary management system

Bouncy Castle Network Reviews

5.0

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend9.89/10

Reviews by rating

The fact that it is constantly updated, leading the charge and totally innovative. Extremely easy to use with superb back up and customer service.
I can see how much I have earned off of each asset, as well as seeing which assets are most popular (this helps me to understand which products to purchase next).
I haven't found anything that I don't like about this company.

AM

Andrew M.

My Profits Inflated, Just Like my Bouncy Houses

It was hard in the beginning to learn the system and hard to migrate my products and settings over from a previous provider. It is genuinely a case of 'you reap what you sow'. If you're willing to put the effort in you'll realise the potential. There's no magic button though. Now that I'm fully migrated and familiar with the software, my business has grown (even during a pandemic). Credit must be given to BCN Customer Support who are on hand to help you through the tricky bits and help you personalise your website and booking integration. For out of hours support there is a popular Facebook group populated by fellow hirers who can give peer to peer support.

Pros

BCN is more than a website, it's a whole business management system. Your customer will see a slick and professional website with live reservation checking and online booking, but the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] sees a backend system which manages the whole booking process from ranking well on Google, through the booking process onto pre-delivery email and SMS notifications to your customers, online payment, picking sheets for drivers and onto the newer features like route planning and e-signature waiver signing. At its core is a software package developed by someone who traded in the leisure sector for years and understands the needs of fellow hirers.

Cons

Learning any new software package can be daunting and BCN is no exception. It is a feature-rich package, with many settings to personalise, some of which won't be applicable to you. Give yourself time to learn the system. You'll get there.

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a detailed review. Your feedback has been excellent in helping BCN create new tools and test them for bugs. We're looking forward to big feature releases coming very soon.

RY

Rodney Y.

Events Services, 1-10 employees

Great product that has helped our business

Relieved the vast number of phone calls for clients ready to book. About an 80% reduction of calls when we used no website software at all.

Pros

Straightforward and intuitive to allow client to book without questions, texts, calls to complete booking process.

Cons

High learning curve without a dedicated administrator to oversee and control back office. European design takes some adjusting and getting used to.

Thanks for your kind review Rodney

VM

Victoria M.

Excellent customer service

The customer service is excellent. I’ve asked A LOT of questions and always had a courteous response, which isn’t always the case with other companies/ businesses but with BCN it has been exceptional.

Pros

The website has a lot of functions which is great!

Cons

I don’t understand why we have a space for customers home address and venue. I feel it’s quite a lot of work to add a product to the website as well, especially from a mobile device. This could just be as I’m a novice with the website and it could change as time goes on.

Thank you for your review, we appreciate you taking the time.

MP

Mark P.

Events Services, 1-10 employees

A great low cost investment with huge upside in features that benefit the user.

BCN completed most of our circle of needs within one program. It brought our website into a backend interface for on-line ordering and payments which we didn't have before. A more easily maintained website structure, active support and insight to our assets that the customer searches on line that is captured. This helps us know what is hot and when, what items are more popular or needing to add to our inventory. For the first time we have the data points to show it instead of best guesses.

Pros

When it's a full package it gets hard to define what you like the most because they simply all work hand-in-hand. That's the way software should work. But to name a few features; having complete control over most all of the features of the assets loaded. The dashboard and stats page with quick views to critical company information, orders, website visitation, hits on assets etc. Also, how easy it is to make changes to your assets and features that define the company personality. Then there simply is no denying the cost of the program to the user. At a small monthly price for lifetime, with built-in modifications that just keep coming is really a "no-brainer".

Cons

Only a few cons to be honest but something I can deal with. I would have liked to have seen more "daily user" training that was scripted out. While BCN's customer service is second to none, for me anyway, I like to have a resource for things like, canceling an order, or what feeds the dashboard etc. Then having a little better reporting as we have to run separate reports - nothing allowing to customize certain criteria if you are used to seeing it with another program. Then lastly, website traffic visibility. While you can see how many people are on your website there isn't any tracking to it. That is another external program.

Thank you for your review. We're really pleased that our service has worked for your business and we hope our team can keep your business moving forward.

MH

Michael H.

Amazing Software!

Easy bookings Easy tracking of assets Easy tracking of turnover

Pros

By using Bouncy Castle Network, it has saved me so much time and effort managing my bookings! I am using the Quick Books software, which means that I can integrate this directly into my own website. It fits in seamlessly and makes it so easy for people to book 24/7 The backend of the software is fascinating... I am abke to accurately target the times where my users are most active which means that I can choose the best time to advertise my products. I can see how much I have earned off of each asset, as well as seeing which assets are most popular (this helps me to understand which products to purchase next) Customer service is excellent, and if I ever have any issues or questions, there is always someone available to discuss things through.

Cons

Nothing. It all seems to work seamlessly

Hi Michael. Thanks for taking the time to leave BCN a review, we appreciate your trust in BCN.

BC

Brian C.

Events Services, 11-50 employees

If you want to succeed in business..

100% recommended Bouncy Castle Network. They are a world class leader in service and providing exactly what is needed to run your (shop front) website with a professional look feel and the usability is out of this world. Can not more than - Go give it a try and your never, ever look back and regret it.

Pros

The impact it has on our online presence is immense. We are up there at the top with the Seo and built in applications really help. The best online booking website for sure. Loaded with so many features to help your business carry on to reaching the next level.

Cons

Only that I wish I knew about it many many years ago.

Thanks for your amazing review Brian - we really appreciate it.

SB

Steve B.

Unbiased Review

Been with them since 2014 . My business has gone from strength to strength. Google is especially good

Pros

The ease of the back end & the help the team give you only a call or email away

Cons

None really it's easy to use lots of videos & tips

Thanks Steve - always a pleasure, but you're not having any more BCN pens! lol

BS

Brendan S.

Best website provider ever

I have built up a good strong relationship with the team and find any new member to the team always as happy and easy to talk to as the long term ones. A great team that I'm happy to trust with my various companies .

Pros

I have used and continue to use bcn for over 7 years now I have had numerous websites, I have tried others and they do not compare . [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the team are always available to help out no matter what day of the week . I have now just ordered my 5 th website with them .

Cons

Not found anything I don't like ,there is always new software added that surprises me .not all of it is used but can see how it would benefit some people . Easy to use too.

Thank you for your review Brendan. We're really pleased that our service has worked for your business and we hope our team can keep your business moving forward.

MM

Michael M.

Bounce About sussex

Easy to use reliable service always on hand to assist, a great team and a great service for an amaxing price would highly recommend bcn

Pros

Great friendly service at a great price always available to help eith and questions or problems that you may have.

Cons

There was nothing we didnt like we have been with them for a long time now

CG

Carl G.

Entertainment, 1-10 employees

Been with them since I started and would not change.

Pros

Online booking is a must. I couldn't live without it.

Cons

I have recently gone into partnership with another company and need an easier way to pass jobs over to eachother within the backend database system.

Thanks for your kind review

KB

Kym B.

Events Services, 1-10 employees

Great resource for all event companies.

They’ve always worked with me to build a site that fits around our company and even added new features to help make our lives easier.

Pros

Simplicity of the diary system and able to invoice directly from booking.

Cons

Nothing, it’s great and if there was something I didn’t like and needed changing I’m sure they would be all ears and try help to make it perfect for your business.

SP

Stuart P.

Recreational Facilities and Services, 1-10 employees

Excellent software

Being able to have a new fresh website and being able to take online bookings and payments.

Pros

Being able to book online and take online payments. All in one cost for website software and they make it easy for you.

Cons

Updates are rolling out all the time which updates everything you could wish for.

Thanks for putting your trust in BCN Stuart, we really appreciate your business.

DC

David C.

Entertainment, self-employed

BCN - Website

Pros

Very User Friendly, lots of add ons which make day to day life simple. Booking system, route planner, emailing system is just WOW!! Comments on website apperance I get on a regular basis is fantastic, most of them are best website I have seen for a long time and very easy to use.

Cons

Don’t think there is anything all works brilliant

Thanks for your review David. Always a pleasure :)

LC

Louie C.

Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 1-10 employees

Amazing service, amazing websites A++++++

Very happy. Great service.

Pros

That it’s specifically designed for my business and is constantly being upgraded with new features.

Cons

It is a bit of a learning curve to begin with but once you understand the basics it’s great.

Thank you for your recommendation Louie. It's always a pleasure dealing with you.

KS

Kris S.

Events Services, self-employed

Excellent service

The Bouncy Castle Network has helped streamline our business and taken us to another level we didn't think possible

Pros

Customer service and support and cost effectiveness

Cons

I can not think of any features that are missing

Thanks for your review Kris, it's always a pleasure helping your business.

JH

Jamie H.

Amazing

Team are amazing! Especially [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] always there when I need some advice or help

Pros

Easy to use and very effective! Can’t function without it

Cons

Nothing really like and would highly recommend

Thanks for the review Jamie, we appreciate the time taken out for BCN :)

TA

Tyrone A.

Business Supplies and Equipment, 1-10 employees

Helps your business grow

My overall experience has been good. What I like the most about bouncy castle network is the fact that you can call a phone number and talk to real people whenever you want and get help. This is a Honest Company.

Pros

Great looking website! My customers are impressed.

Cons

The learning curve is rough but once you learn how to navigate through the site you won't have any problems.

Thanks you for taking the time to leave a review for our business.

ZS

Zachary S.

Letter the Lawn review

Great business! Great staff! Overall such an amazing organization to work with!

Pros

Easy to use! The business runs itself! So much opportunity to focus on other aspects of the business when you have a software like this!

Cons

Some extra customization would be nice to allow certain products only available in certain locations. Allow products to be selected when they can any can’t be booked.

Thanks for such an amazing review Zachary

MM

Michael M.

Entertainment, self-employed

Amazing all around

I cannot put into words how friendly and kind [sensitive content hidden] and his team were. I was extremely nervous and not savy with computers. But [sensitive content hidden] was very patient and understanding. He took his time not only to answer my questions but to make sure everything on the site was attractive. I cannot thank [sensitive content hidden] and the BCn team enough for helping me!!!

Pros

The customer Secu e I received from [sensitive content hidden] and his team. [sensitive content hidden] was so kind, patient and detailed going through everything on how to build your site.

Cons

NO cons!! Great package deal and great service teamAt BCN

Thank you for your great review.

MH

Melissa H.

Excellent company! Highly recommend

Fantastic! The staff have been amazing, nothing is to much trouble for them. Big shout out to [SENSITIVE CONTENT] who went above and beyond to ensure my partner and I loved our new logo, she changed and tweaked it until we were totally in love with it. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] also, thank you for taking the time and doing all the walk overs, advice and tips.

Pros

I love the design of our website, it’s so user friendly in the front facing system and very easy and clear to edit on the back end system. They think and cover absolutely everything that I feel I need for my site

Cons

Nothing so far that I haven’t liked, it’s been great.

Thanks for your amazing review. We appreciate it.

TJ

Tiffany J.

Events Services, 1-10 employees

Best Software for the party entertainment industry

Pros

The easy navigation on the backend, the clean and fun look on the front-end of the website. How SEO is automatically build in and how modifying the site is literally a click of a button

Cons

The thing I thought BCN didn't offer, I actually didn't know how to use the feature and they did offer it, so at this time, every feature works perfect

Thank you Tiffany. We are creating a detailed Knowledge base where loads of additional information will be available for those advanced tools :)

MC

Matt C.

Sports, 11-50 employees

Massive addition for our company

Superb, the support has been second to none. Especially from Brandon.

Pros

The walkthroughs have been great and made the service so easy to set up.

Cons

Nothing so far. It’s been great and we are excited about how it will develop our growth

Thanks for taking the time to review your experience with BCN, we really appreciate it.

CS

Cory S.

Business Supplies and Equipment, self-employed

Used other for less than 6 months

Great service

Pros

Customers service was great. They will go out there way to help you. To me that's mean everything. Would definitely recommend.

Cons

Nothing everything was great. I appreciate it everyone.

Thanks for your review - we really appreciate the time taken to share your experience of the BCN system.

CM

Camilo M.

GRcias [CONTENIDO SENSIBLE]

Exepcional [CONTENIDO SENSIBLE] me a ayudado demaciado en espanol

Pros

Es muy facil para usar comparado con otros softwares

Cons

El formato es muy bonito y a los ninos les encanta dice mi hijo q se parece a fortnite

Showing original review in Spanish. See translation

Thanks you for your review

ac

alejandro c.

bcn

amazing!

Pros

love everything about my website customer service is amazing!

Cons

not being able to book 2 products with children in one booking!

Thank you for your feedback and review. We are working on improving our cart system very soon.