Brilion

Powerful scheduling software for Residential cleaning & more

Brilion Reviews

Pros

Its an amazing experience. Really happy with the support system they have in place, since our issues get resolved almost immediately.

RA

Rabia A.

The best thing I liked about the software is it's very easy and convenient to use. Ordering maids is very easy, specially the filling the of details.

Shahid A.

This product helps improve the overall efficiency of the company. Top support, training and good with adding new features.

Ahmed H.

Cons

Lack of an app for this software would classify as the only con.

AA

Aishani A.

Limited amount of maids can be added for no additional costs.

MN

Masa N.

Before starting using Brilion I was asking myself if I did a big mistake by taking the decision of owening a cleaning company.

AM

Amira M.

4.9

One of the best integrated software for maids

It has helped us a lot in terms of time consuming. It is quick, easy , speed is top notch. And makes the job easy with less time efficiency

Pros

1) don’t have to work on excel sheets everytime. Software makes it easy to handle bookings. 2) We can know which maids to allocate for the same client 3) Easy to handle the sales sheet, daily, monthly & yearly. 4) it shows our company logo whenever we use the software. They make it feel like it’s designed for our company. 5) gives us the complete depth of our clients list, mainly because through excel sheets it was very hard to track our return clients. 6) it doesnot lag, or has any glitch. 7) best customer care, always available when we need the software management assistance. 8) whenever there is an update they do let us know about it. Always up to mark with the updates.

Cons

1) if they make a YouTube video of each step they will be very easy for my employees to know about it. Over all a good a software that makes it feel like it was designed for us.

Great software

I have everything under control. Booking payment calander etc... Make my life and work easyer

Pros

The software is highly customable and i like the fact that customer support is always available, friendly and very professional

Cons

Since the suuport was able to help us set up the software the way we want we have no complaint with that regards

Brilion put us in control

Pros

Scheduling and dashboard are very important. Also customer login feature helps clients book services online.

Cons

Few constraints so cannot be customized 100% for you since it is a common platform for all other companies as well

Brilion saved my cleaning business

Before starting using Brilion I was asking myself if I did a big mistake by taking the decision of owening a cleaning company ? Before starting this business I was focusing more on how to get clients because I thought that this is the most difficult and important part but once we started the operation, I discovered that the most difficult part is the business organization and I started searching and looking for a good solution that will save my time and energy. I tried everything starting from excel sheets to many different softwares but no software offered me all what I need and what I want, it was there always many important and necessary features missing. Until I discovered Brilion !

Pros

Brilion is the only software that offers me all features I needed and even more. I discovered many useful features that I was not aware about. It re-motivated me and saved my time and energy and also money (because we missed and lost many customers due to disorganization) it also organized my daily and monthly work, I enjoy doing it now. My team and my customer are more happy and satisfied since I...

Cons

So far there is nothing that I don't like.

Effective, cost minimize. Easy to track the customers order and employees availability

Saves alot of time by using this software. Minimizing the cost, time and feasible. Easy to track customer orders and Maids availability . Allows the client to select the same maid every time they order and they can have the option to select. Easy payment gateway option for the clients.

Pros

User friendly, Fast & it does not lag at all. The features and booking system is to the point. The best part I would say is I could go back and change/edit the settings and have the complete list of my clients. it saves alot of time rather than operating all the details in Excel. -Automatically saves and I can trace back the past history. -The value of the product and the price goes along. It gives more value than what I pay. Amazing team by Brilion is always available if anything is needed and they notify if there is any update. -Mobile responsive the far best part which they recently updated was the Whatsapp message icon. makes it more easier if someone wants to book they can easily Whatsapp by just click on the icon.

Cons

-SMS feature must be installed however they do provide SMS but that I have to manually use it from a different portal. - it is available for everyone in Maids industry which I do feel makes my competitors job easy.

Beyond expectations Software

By using Brillion we are solving the online booking issus, scheduling, employees records, Clients accounts, financial reports and other basic requirments to our business, in general it made our life easier to manage our business.

Pros

It is all what you need to manage a cleaning, Maids services business, it makes your life easier, having a full record for Clients, bookings, Cleaners, deivers and all financial info. And the best is how they are all linked togather to have a smooth operation of the business such as the daily and monthly schedule .

Cons

We did not face any problems till now, only few small bugs which solved immediatly by the Brilion support team

Great CRM/ERP

Pros

Cons

The software is on desktop for admin. An app would be ideal.

PCS review

Pros

The Software has helped us organize our work. Before my admins used to take a lot of time preparing schedules for the maids since it was manual but now they do it in mere minutes.

Cons

If i goto customer account, i am not able to check which maid has gone to the customer. I am only able to see this information on the schedule or under the staff section.

An excellent application for cleaning and facilities companies

Pros

Easy to schedule the jobs Modifying scheduled jobs are as simple as dragging values in excel Revenue reports helps to know the company stability Client review option helps to build a good team

Cons

We couldn't find any drawback on functionality as far as now

Easy

Brilion is nice software for the online maid service. The best thing about it is the developer has worked on every aspects of the online maid service.

Pros

Cons

We requested some changed which was not worked in right away. They took longer to do the changes.

Making my life easier

I manage to have a lot of what I need to manage my company on the software making my life easier. I can have a full view of my staff, where they are etc. My clients love the message system, invoices on their emails. Overall very satisfied

Pros

Love the dashboard and how it gives me a live update on what’s going on. Payments are also easy to do and control overall revenue.

Cons

All I have had any difficulty with the team has upgraded and found solutions for so A+ to that.

Great for our company

Brilion maid Software has been a very good addition to the operations of our company and the customer support is very responsive. Overall very happy!

Pros

The software is very easy to use and links the complete operation of our business. It has automated reporting for the company to. Information is readily available when required by management.

Cons

I would like to see it incorporated with quickbooks but I believe they are working on that.

Owner of the company

Very helpful with scheduling and accounting (VAT)

Pros

Software adapted to all UAE government requirements (VAT), local specific of cleaning business. Changes and corrections quickly implemented as per clients request . Intelligent and properly trained customer service . Company is providing good training for customers .

Cons

Sometimes software is working slow .

Brilliant Solution - Brilion

This is one-in-all solution for maid servicing industry.

Pros

Intuitive Workflow, Easy to Use, Covers all aspects of maid service industry, Regular add-on of Features, Good Support. Very much affordable subscription cost.

Cons

nothing specific to mention. Smartphone App & Google Map Integration will be great add-on.

Best Software for Cleaning Company

Pros

From the start we used this software, scheduling was made easier! Features like online booking and SMS are very useful to grow a business. Superb after sales support.

Cons

No mobile apps though but overall still highly recommended.

Been using this software for a while. Quite easy to use and almost no bugs at all.

Pros

The software is well designed to cater to everyday needs of our company. We can fully rely on the software .

Cons

There are just small improvements to be made here and there but that all Depends on a company's needs.

Awesome software I would like to suggest all Cleaning companies to use it!

We are doing scheduling and invoicing by this software it makes everything really easy for me!

Pros

Scheduling and invoicing is like one click and everything done! . This software really makes my my life very easy and I can see my staff schedule on the go. My customers can rate our cleaners so we can track cleaners performance all the time. I really appreciate support from team Brillion which is excellent.

Cons

I want an app for this software which I think is very necessary. I would suggest team Brillion You guys should work on it and make the app as soon as possible.

Exceptional..

i can schedule my maid as per my requirement and this is world class.

Pros

The brilliance in making you feel calm and justifying it by making it so easy and convenient to use this software. This is the best tool and i have adopted this to make my exceptionally busy lifestyle so helpful. The service is exceptional and i can leave all my worries behind with the level of confidence this software has provided me.

Cons

seriously my thoughts have never wandered towards the cons as i haven't come across it yet.

Best Maids Software

The overall experience has been really good and I would recommend to any one in maids and service industry to consider this software.

Pros

* Ease of use * Tailor made for maids and service industry * Makes communication internal and external a breeze * Fantastic customer support. The team is available whenever you need them

Cons

* 3 months back the software was having speed issues. After highlighting to the team they not only fixed it immediately but also made it much faster than before.

Efficiency at your finger tips

Overall, brilion has made my life easier. I’ve had a great experience using it and would recommend people to use it

Pros

The software is very easy to use. Scheduling as well as payment is flexible and makes tracking staff schedule convenient. Also, it also customers to rate our employees, making tracking their performance possible !

Cons

Lack of an app for this software would classify as the only con

The Must USE Backoffice Software for Maid Pros

Pros

Beautiful layout. Great features. Text Confirm is awesome and texting maids is great as well.

Cons

Limited amount of maids can be added for no additional costs

Best maids scheduling software ever made for UAE

Pros

The software is very easy to use, the support team is amazing, very easy to communicate with them and always there to support me.

Cons

The software does everything except tracking the expenses, if it could I wouldn't need to use any other platform like Zoho to manage my accounts.

Amazing software

Been amazing experience so far, would love to continue

Pros

The best thing I like about this software is that it's not complicated or slow, but it's very easy to use and is properly organised!

Cons

So far I have no issues as such with this software..I would love to continue

Built for Our Business

We have been using multiple softwares: one for Scheduling, one for Transport & one for accounting. Now all these activities can be done in one place.

Pros

We liked the readiness of the team to accept custom requests, Ease of Scheduling.

Cons

I wish it gets schedules to Google Maps.

Best maid software

Pros

Real-time support, software sectors and how easy to operate

Cons

It could be developed more and more.. many ideas can be add to be comprehensive software.