Brilliant Directories Reviews

Brilliant Directories

All-in-one directory & member management software

Brilliant Directories

Brilliant Directories is great!

Great experience!

Pros

Brilliant Directories, Brilliant Directories functionality provides the owner an extremely easy tool for website design. Some of the tools available include Webinars, 100’s of online videos, online documentation, a very professional support staff and a lifetime website. I look forward to using your platform to build our websites.

Cons

There were no cons about this software. Excellent software.

New user

Build an online community and provide leads for our marketing and communications side of the business

Pros

Only one day in so hard to say yet. I'm not sure what else o can say. Information about the product was easily accessible on line and info from sales was direct and helpful.

Cons

Still feeling our way around so nothing has come to mind. The introduction from sales was a little short. Could have taken more time to show us some cool features and provide any hot tips.

Easy set up...great product.

Pros

Ready out of the box...very intuitive to use, and just looks good. Lots of features, and the tutorials make on boarding a breeze.

Cons

There are many ad-on features that are essential to the system. Would be nice to know up front that you need some of the features to make the system work. Ex: Your system will come with no categories, no business names such as barber, doctor, etc you will have to purchase. Every system will need these details.

Brilliant Directories Review

One of the customer rep helped me with Brilliant Directories. Before I was a client, he contacted me and was very useful in answering my questions and providing me information on the software. He gave me all the information I needed to make the decision and didn't waste my time. Since becoming a customer, he is always available via Skype and email (I don't know when he actually sleeps!) When I have...

Best Experience Ever

My experience in dealing with Dennis Tinerino, Customer Support Director at Brilliant Directories was one of the most pleasant and informative I have ever had in my investigating and evaluating a company to place my trust in and house my groups directory at. Dennis had the answer to every question asked and it was delivered in a way that was easy to understand. He was patient in dealing with me...

Timing. Persistance.

Hi, 1. I Actually was really impressed with the Marco the Rep. following up and being patient with me following up. I know there were a couple times he missed me on the phone and it was hard to connect. When we did connect he took the time to listen to my business goals etc. and answer questions clearly. Much of the features we wanted Brilliant Directories has for a fraction of the cost. 2....

Cons

Very happy with my directory site

I bought my directory site through Jason a couple weeks ago. I have been very pleased with the experience, and the directory software itself. As with anything new, it is a learning curve to understand how to get everything setup to my preferences. With that said, the pre built site I bought is very well set up out of the box, and Jason along with the support team have been very helpful and prompt...

So far so good!

Pros

Ease of use, nice design, support has been responsive, cPanel access, MySQL access, LOTS of options.

Cons

Some buggy behavior when editing blog post dates (will hopefully be fixed soon), limited import ability.

Fastest site deployment ever!

I have spent the past month or so trying to get a business directory site running on another host, to no avail. I was extremely, extremely frustrated... Brilliant Directories really saved me. I was about to turn away from this business venture, but after giving it this one last shot, I am happy I stood my ground! I have limited programming skills, and yet I was able to go LIVE in literally a couple of hours! The training is TOP NOTCH, as well as the service, usability, and everything associated with Brilliant Directories! You guys/gals have brought back that "child at Christmas" feeling back into my life... THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU! : )

Cons

Wow Eliseo, thank you so much for sharing this review! Nothing makes us feel better than knowing we are helping people achieve their goals :)

Good software and mostly easy to use and customize.

However support is lacking. I am trying to integrate an affiliate software which requires the placement of two snippets of code into my directory. When I asked support where that could be found or if they could place it and was told it is not in their area and I should contact a developer, I was taken aback. The company that developed the software I am paying $150 a month for can't help me place two simple codes so I can get going with my site?!!? Makes me think twice about ever referring the service. Maybe I made a mistake not going with another software! Another thing, if you are going to ask for a review several times as the project moves along, don't come back with a message that says I have to use a different email address because this one already exists.

Dennis Tinerino

This review is about the sales work Dennis did and how he was always on top of answering my questions and getting back to me right away. I'll review the product once I've had a chance to use it some. Brilliant Directories was finishing up their November sale when I ran across the product in a web search after looking at quite a few other products. I expressed that I was disappointed the special pricing...

Easy to get Up and Running

I can build my entire business around this platform. I have looking for a directory CMS platform for months. Finding Brilliant Directories has helped us achieve the base for our business.

Pros

Software has been really easy to setup and get going. Love that Brilliant Directories is using a clean and clear Bootstrap system

Cons

Having support that you can get a hold of on the phone right away, would take this company to the next level.

We are just setting it up

Pros

The sales staff was very helpful in helping us to understand the value of this product and SEO for our clients, local. So we see the simple ease of this process and the ease of building this out should produce great rewards for our clients. Our goal is to build a local directory for OUR client and highlight them as a sponsor so they get all the love while others can load their info as well, we will be directing all Juice to my clients' directory listing.

Cons

Thanks for your feedback! We understand the importance of being able to easily optimize the SEO structure of your website to meet your industry needs.

Above and Beyond Expectations

I would firstly like to thank Dennis for his patience and assistance in providing excellent and relational service. Even though this is the early stage of the development of my project, I am so confident and excited after dealing with Dennis as he made me feel like more of a partner than a mere customer. At first glance it seemed that I would be unable to use Brilliant Directories product due to my...

Cons

I've searched for a while for a website template that fit my needs and this one fits all of my needs

I am creating the website that I dreamed about for years. I am thankful that I didn't have to get the site built from scratch and that I still have full control over every aspect of the site.

Pros

I love the fact that I can customize the website exactly now I want it. However the best thing is that I own it, no monthly fees at all and I have no need to to purchase servers because all of that is handled for you.

Cons

Great follow up and support from sales

Easy installation, ability to self install

Pros

Ease of use, the ability to adjust and modify all the various web pages. The admin interface enables the end user to have control over the major functions of the web backend. The ability to be able to set up the software to the user requirements without having to rely on the supplier its Brilliant Directories major winner.

Cons

I've only just signed up and it seems very simple to set up in most aspects.

All the benefits of different memberships, I am hoping it works well with UpViral too?

Pros

It has everything I need to start the directory. We've been mucking around with a WP site for a couple of months trying to find good plugins but still can't get it.

Cons

I'm having trouble getting photos into my page displays once I've uploaded photos. This should be one of the easiest parts of the set up.

Amazing. We'll put together.

Happy clients. Being able to complete request quickly.

Pros

It has everything I need. The support team and sales team is very responsive. I look forward to working with them in the future.

Brilliant!

It's been very easy so far.

Pros

The software has taken in consideration all my needs, Where as the last directory I use I was always like "won't it be nice if it did that"

Cons

I would say that there could be more versatility, however after working with directories that offered that for so long. It is easy to give that up for something that looks good works well and doesn't take a lot of my time.

Customer Support Review

If only I'd known how user-friendly Brilliant Directories was when I first ran across it! OMG!!! With 90% of the work done for me after I fill out a few easy forms, WOW!!!! I've been procrastinating for quite some time now because I dreaded having to do it all myself. Thank you so much, Dennis Tinerino, for your patience, persistence and encouragement. It was a real pleasure talking to you via numerous e-mails and over the phone. I never once felt pressured even when I told you I'd need a little more time before making a decision because of all the rioting going on here in Ferguson, MO. Now that I have finally taken that first step, I sincerely look forward to many years of business with Brilliant Directories. Your name speaks for itself. Thanks a million!

Easy for first timers.

Its my first time to start a directory and first in my country for the niche i planned. i planned to spend 6 months learning and setting up the site. But the first time click the link to my site and log in to Admin the look, feel and easy of use was far beyond my expectations. I change my mind and am lunching soon.

Pros

Easy to use and flexible.

Cons

Amazing, Gervas! So glad that you're able to launch your website sooner than expected. We can't wait to see your success!

My recent experience with BD

When i first found them it was like striking oil as they are an all in one solution. As I dug deeper and spoke with their sales guy i learned a lot about how easy it all is and how I could get started. After making my purchase with them I am more excited then ever working with my assigned trainer to get my site launched in the next few days. Their support is mostly email based and community forum which is great because this is not my full time job and I manage it in my off hours. For the discounted rate I paid to start on a full license its certainly worth the value for what I have got back in return. I reviewed all of the competitors in the space and none of them have offered what BD does for the price and the experience they have as a company.

Cons

Nice platform with below average support

Pros

Excellent features, easy to use and configure with good investments to grow the platform. The platform is quite flexible with external resources easily available

Cons

Customer support is below average with no customer orientation. One of the incidences where they did not accept a bug that led to a loss.

Start growing your business fast

If you're looking for a software app that you can use right away so that you can starting marketing and selling, Brilliant Directories is great because you don't have to waste time and money trying to develop your own app.

Pros

Out-of-the-box capabilities.

Cons

The UI needs some updating.

Thanks for the feedback, Dennis! Glad the software is working out well for you!

Great product

Kelvin has been really helpful all the way through. The support videos are excellent and by the time I have finished I will have a great site

Pros

Simplicity. I have no prior knowledge in this area. The support is fantastic and the visual quality of the site is great.

Cons

Nothing so far!

Thanks for the feedback, Andy! We constantly update our support videos to provide our users with the easiest, most up-to-date support possible.