ChiroTouch Reviews

4.0

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend7.64/10

Reviews by rating

I am very impressed by the ease and use of the system. It is efficient thus far and I have hopes this will make our lives easier in the upcoming year.
It has saved the staff time and money with the ease with which we use it. It is very user friendly once you are an established user of the software.
My Billing department loves its ease of use and we have seen an increase in reimbursement because of its seamless integration with my care and documentation.
We lost two staff members because of the lack of support and the overall stress of not being able to navigate CT Cloud. Our practice has NOT been paid for any patient services for going on 9 weeks.
Contract ties you in to a product that is not working for your office. We made a bad decision to change from our other software that we had for 10 years.
Very hard system to learn, lots of glitches, training is very poor, and HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE.

BL

Brooke L.

Office Manager

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees

Simple and Easy Integration!

Transcript

Brooke: Hi, my name's Brooke. I am an office manager at a chiropractic office in Florida, and we are...

JL

John L.

Owner

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

Jumping in the paperless world of healthcare with Chirotouch

Transcript

John L.: Hey, I'm John. And I'm a partner in my practice. I give ChiroTouch five out of five stars. For...

JH

Jacqueline H.

Medical Practice, 1-10 employees

This program made a difference!

Overall I love Chirotouch and highly recommend it to anyone looking for a smooth and easy software system to connect the front and back of the office. I feel that low or high volume offices can use this as an asset with forecasting, monthly goals, and also the use of the customization it provides to practices. This program helped us achieve going full electronic in our office, connect and improve the patient treatment notes to billing in a much more time efficient way, also it gave my staff areas where they could get involved and come up with solutions to alerts and patient notes in the provider all in one section. I highly recommend this product.

Pros

I like the ease of the program, I feel it is very user friendly and easily you can teach yourself how to navigate through it. I think the billing process in accounting is also set up very well to understand where you are at in the process with claims. I also like the customization the program offers when it comes to visits, color coding, and how you can create the system to work best for whomever is logged into the program, so the different views of the schedule area are great.

Cons

My only complaint with this software is that the reports section could be tweaked, some of the answers that come up on the monthly stats report are not correct and we always have to count them by day specifically the New Patient numbers.

TY

Tanya Y.

The NWC Experience

Recent I signed up for CT ProBill and the experience has been the most outstanding. Not only did I have an awesome team to expedite the process, I gained a "biller" that far exceeded my expectations. My clinic was only collecting 19.2% before [sensitive content hidden] took over. She was thorough in her analysis, clear with her explanations and available every step of the way. I literally thought I...

Pros

ChiroTouch is the simplest EHR that I've ever used. The training is outstanding. I love that you can make it as personal as you need it.

Cons

While I like the macros, I am not crazy about the 7.2 version. The 7.0 is definitely better.

CJ

Cherie J.

Out Dated & Constantly broken

I have used it for years but have done nothing but complain about it. When its only the doctor and one staff, we don't have time to sit in the back with the server for 20 minutes trying to get someone to fix a glitch. Also, everytime my Microsoft Windows updates it messes up the reminders and stops them or we have a glitch on the software. I must spend once a week with some type of problem with the...

Pros

I like the I pad feature, I liked the patient intake forms automated in the system, I used to like the app appointment maker. You used to be able to accept a patient appointment request from your phone. It stopped working over a year ago. I like that if a patient makes an appointment on the app you can accept them in your scheduler from your ipad at home or make a new patient chart from your ipad at home. I like that the charges go straight from the doctors notes to the front desk, so there is no mistaken charges or lack thereof. I like that you can salt charges. I like that you can see the patients insurance from your notes, so you know if they have a copay or deductible and how many visits left.

Cons

This is the worse software for updates. The updates half the time don't relate to a small clinic but a clinic that mainly does PT. I have been using this software since 2004 and waiting every year for a great change. The front desk software it HORRIBLE. After 15 years you think they would have improved it. Honest to God it takes me 3-4 months to train a staff on how to use it and its just me and...

JD

Jeff D.

Thanks [sensitive content hidden]

Pros

The same as last time feature. I like the carryover feature as we are treating many of the new patient on a regular basis, and often there symptoms change gradually.

Cons

This is minor, but I wish that when you look up a patient and then go back to the patient list, that it would take you back to the last alphabetized patient list. I am often reviewing family members.

KK

Kelly K.

Chirotouch Review

Pros

Integration with payment and ability to import Patient intake

Cons

Not able to customize the Intake and electronic forms enough. Need a New Condition Intake and Re-evaluation forms that coordinate with initial intake

RP

Ramona P.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, self-employed

It's OK.

Customer service was slow to respond when assistance was needed.

Pros

Once you have your macros set up, you can put a note together quite quickly. Patient check in on the ipad is nice.

Cons

It's a bit cumbersome moving between screens and tabs. It could be a bit more efficient.

Hi Ramona, Thank you for your feedback and for sharing your experience. On behalf of all of us at ChiroTouch, please accept our apologies, as this is not the experience we strive to give our customers. We would love to speak with you to see how we can support you and your practice. Please send us an email at customersupport@chirotouch.com with your contact info so we can set up a time to chat. Again, please accept our sincerest apologies. We look forward to speaking with you soon. Best, Your ChiroTouch team

JM

Jessica M.

Hospital & Health Care, 1-10 employees

Good movement forward but needs a lot of work.

While CT provides a great software, the customer service is not great. As soon as youre signed up to use their product, they basically drop responsibility in helping you with anything.

Pros

We love that we now have access to CT anywhere we are, from a web browser. Our server computer no longer has to house large format software to run this system, and online booking means more patients getting in.

Cons

Its not very user friendly in a lot of areas. Requires too many click actions to get to specific places. Needs to be more streamlined with work flow.

MC

Melissa C.

ChiroTouch Review

My overall experience with ChiroTouch has been pretty good. Some hiccups here and there, but nothing that cannot be worked out.

Pros

What I like about ChiroTouch from an assistant viewpoint is that it's easy to check in and check out patients. Plus the notes I put in are really simple.

Cons

What I like least about ChiroTouch is sometimes it is hard to use for the Doctors.

TK

Tara K.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, self-employed

Great software

Overall ChiroTouch is a great software that after getting the hang of, can keep all your patients records and diagnoses organized and up to date. It helps bill insurance agencies and send reminders so that your business will flourish.

Pros

Chirotouch is extremely user friendly. It stores all patient records discreetly, from active patients to past patients. It sends alerts if their insurance is out of network or if they are coming close to their maximum amount of allotted visits they will cover. It sends out any messages you want to patients as well. Including appointment reminders.

Cons

It can be hard to fix errors without going in depth into the software. It also can be confusing what/where the patients information is correctly input as you have to click on the option and scroll to the proper box.

Laurie"Hillebrenner" C.

Ct has given us the ability to qualify for EHR, PQRS, and patient portals

EHR qualification and PQRS qualification. scheduling patients and text reminders. Online patient paperwork makes new patient processing quicker and easier

Pros

test message reminders for appointments and patient check in Ipad apps and the ability for patients to complete paperwork online

Cons

We don't like not having randomized text from one soap note to the next. It is also hard to see other family members account balances from the check out screen.

SM

Sangrok M.

Hospital & Health Care, self-employed

"Chiro" Touch? Name does not mean what it's for

Not satisfied at all. It is very hard to switch EHR software while you are using one for more than 6 months. I regret it so much that I chose ChiroTouch. I am now searching for another EHR software that I hope is better than ChiroTouch and I know it will take months to find one and also will need to put a lot of my time to get used to the new one if I can find one. Please, do not make mistakes choosing one by it's name. ChiroTouch doesn't mean they are made for chiropractors. It's just the name.

Pros

Many available features. Everything is an option that requires additional subscription with fees. It is expensive but not efficiently working.

Cons

What I hate the most about ChiroTouch are; 1. Not user friendly at all. 2. Support only one clearing house which is Trizetto that is not working well in billing. I implemented ChiroTouch, an EHR software for billing and record keeping without killing trees. I guess it does keeping record without killing trees but I don't get paid properly to run an office. 3. Sales persons from ChiroTouch lied...

MP

Megan P.

Hospital & Health Care, 11-50 employees

Do NOT use them!!!!

Horrible! Their legal team has not returned our emails/calls. Ct ProBill has said they’d clean up their mistakes- it’s now over a year, and they haven’t done it. We’ve now spent more hours/pay fixing and fighting their wrong doings OR had to write off over $60k because untimely filing (from the time they were getting paid to do this).

Pros

Customizable. Doctor’s notes are quick/easy.

Cons

Support is beyond terrible!!! Their billing (CT ProBill) has caused more problems- posted a payment for a check for $2664.86 to accounts BUT the check was for $3066.64 - and do not know where the extra money went or who it was for…this has made patients leave our office, saying we have “bad billing practices.”

SR

Sam R.

Lacking customer support

Overall, I have been very disappointed with this software. They promised the world and way under delivered. All of the "necessary features" for EHR are an extra monthly charge. You pay extra for support but get to hold on the same 800 line as all the other disgruntled purchasers. I have been waiting for a fix for over 2 weeks on a problem with CT Intake not importing basic health history and subjective...

Pros

Looks high tech when it's working.

Cons

Very inconvenient. Too much to list.

Hello Dr. Robinson, Thank you for taking the time to post a review of our product. As it is with any unsatisfied client we will do our best to address your concerns and hope to help in any way that we can. Our client success manager will reach out in an effort to help remediate any challenges that exist.

JP

Joel P.

From a Multidisciplinary Clinic's Perspective

It is a solid piece of software. Stability is nice. Text message reminders service is second to none, and bulletproof. Great for marketing.

Pros

The software has robust space. We have over 15K patient files, including scans, notes, etc. and it never even hiccups. Chirotouch is stable. We have never had it crash on us completely. Errors are normal with any software, and we get those on a regular basis, but you just re-check for whatever it asks for, and it will come right back without an issue. Online functionality is nice. We can see/schedule...

Cons

Insurance/Posting side of things needs some work. If you are using insurance, it can be a pain to work with postings. My insurance coordinator could be more specific, but she really liked our older software. Additionally patient balances are never correct because we would be waiting on a posting/check. Statements have to be all checked to ensure we are not "pre-billing" before we have an insurance...

KY

Kyle Y.

Medical Practice,

The Best of Show Title goes to Chirotouch!!!

Pros

The people behind this product have the expertise and willingness to support a practice in . every single aspect of the business. I have been in business for a long time and have never had the pleasure of working with such a great knowledgeable, and supportive team. The software developers have designed the system for us the working doctors. This means that from the intake, to the input of soap notes...

Cons

Not applicable. This product and team exceeds all my expectations...sorry.just the truth

BW

Brandon W.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

I wish I had never integrated this software.

Unorganized and complex start up. I do not like not being able to get customer service with an actual person. I am not happy that I was pushed toward the cloud based system. I was assured it was ready but my trust was broken long ago. I didn’t switch for that reason. I’m glad I didn’t, look at the reviews! As I near the last chapter of my career, I will walk away with a bad taste pertaining to my entire experience with ChiroTouch.

Pros

I like that I can use it on my iPad so I don’t have computers in every room.

Cons

Cost, lack of customer service, CT community. My biggest gripe pertains to the complete lack of customer service. Many of us would still like to talk to a real person. The email or chat never does anything but waste time. I pay every month but feel I’m on my own when there’s an issue.

KM

Kendra M.

We are a billing service that uses many software systems. ChiroTouch is one of the better ones.

Pros

Anything can be fixed although usually cumbersome. Information easy to read in patient account, insurance, ledger, etc. Reports we use have all of the information on them for the most part. So far accounting seems to stay accurate.

Cons

Statusing claims (doing a corrected claim or voiding a claim) cannot be done once ins payment is applied which is the case 99% of the time. Have to pretend to bill a claim in order to status. Horrible! IE chiro bills out 98941 and 97124. 98941 pays but 97124 denies for DX. Can't status this since 98941 paid so you have to bill both codes again then at a later date status the second billing. Puts...

Dr. Dan F.

Used monthly for 2+ years

Not a friendly software or company.

Everything I was shown seemed good and it looked like it would do what I needed for my office but was very unfriendly for me or staff to learn. Once signed up and in the end it was very cumbersome to use and getting help was very difficult, always having to leave messages, never a live person without a 15 minute was or call back, if they called back. The calls we did get back were from other sales persons wanting us to buy some new add-on or other feature for the software.

Pros

Once I got the software and tried to implement it, NOTHING.

Cons

-Could never get a live person on the phone unless you called the sales number.-Implementation and training was a disaster and never really got done.-CT Community was a joke, nothing really answered our questions so we had to call in and of course, leave a message because there were no live persons to talk to.-Way to many windows boxes kept popping up and you would get lost in all the open windows. The software would not go from screen to screen without another window opening up. It became very confusing as to where things you needed were. -The macros came very insufficient and a lot of programing was needed. -Everything was difficult to figure out and not easy to do so.

SH

Sydney H.

Medical Practice, 1-10 employees

Best Chiropractic software on the market

It goes without saying but, we HIGHLY recommend CT!

Pros

ChiroTouch has made every aspect of practice, both front office & back office a breeze. Myself and my husband just hit 1 year being in practice, and having efficient software like CT has made the transition into practice easier than we could have imagined. We are both not the most tech- savvy people, so we appreciate how user friendly the program is. We have CT on 3 computers and 5 iPads around the...

Cons

We haven't ran into issues with ChiroTouch. Being the large company that they are, if anything, we have been impressed by their customer service and timely responses when we have needed assistance.

CR

Christina R.

Medical Practice, 1-10 employees

The Worst at communication and dealing with customers

The program is not bad but their IT and support and accounting and customer service are the worst. No one speaks to each other and no one knows how to communicate or honor anything they say. They force the consumer to do alone without any help. They treat their customers horribly.

Pros

None at this time. I have had the worst experience with the customer service

Cons

I do not have any good qualities after the experience of their staff and IT support and [sensitive content hidden] and the way they respond to calls and returning calls and talking to people. They blame others for their lack of communication and say they will respond in 24 hours when it takes weeks. They don't care about the customer service and force people to do all the work instead of helping. I have purchased a program that I still am not using and they refuse to refund 35.00. Keep that in mind when purchasing.

CW

Cris W.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

Pros

I’ve been in practice for 18 years and was with the same software company for the first 12 ..., we spent the last few you’re struggling to find a program that would meet our needs and honestly had stayed away from Cairo touch because we had heard horrors about their support ..... i’ve got to tell you everything I heard was completely wrong. The amount of support available and incredible if I’ve got...

Cons

The only thing I did not love about Chiro touch was the text message reminder integration.... We use review wave in conjunction with CT and it is a marriage made in heaven

AC

April C.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

I love my ChiroTouch program! After struggling through other software, ChiroTouch is a breeze!

Ease of use. I was able to easily convert from a single Doc practice to a thriving multi DC practice.

Pros

The best thing about ChiroTouch, is well, everything! I love the ease of use. I love how different parts of the software overlap and talk to each other...no more double, triple, quadriple entery. The developers have thought of just about everything when it comes to customizing software to and individual office, things I, as a 30 year office manager, would have implemented into my own software if I...

Cons

Probably the two main things I would change in this software would be the ability to customize forms (ie; exams, letters, reports) and the ability to have more options to run customized financial reports. As an administrator, owner and office manager I like to have the ability to customize what reports I'd like to see.

Used other for 2+ years

Not worth the time or Money

Long and arduous hours of wasted time to attain basic functionality.

Pros

It has a good suite of potential options and could be made quasi-functional if you are willing to learning the ins and outs of the system and create your own specifications.

Cons

The long version: I have worked with at least 5 different chiropractic EMR systems, both as a clinician, office manager, and IT support and have helped no fewer than 4 clinics transition from other systems to ChiroTouch (against by recommendations). I am also a chiropractor with a strong background in billing and compliance and have used ChiroTouch extensively at several different offices and in school....

EP

Eri P.

Alternative Medicine, self-employed

Watch out

They are quick to resolve issues when you go through the chat but I feel like I’m going on to resolve issues about once a Month. Updates take about a month or two to schedule and then after I do them I feel like I get an email to update about 1 Month later. It also runs slow ALOT. I feel like there is ALWAYS an issue, I don’t understand why it’s so loved.

Pros

Did notes and billing and scheduling all on one and compatible with iPad to do notes in room without extra computer set up

Cons

Cost about $14,000 to start and then the yearly “maintenance/upgrade” fee has almost double to about $1200/year. I got sold bait and switch. I also find the software to be extremely tedious to enter a patient, check them in, post their codes, and enter Payments is about 30 clicks per patient even if I enter same charges as last time!

JO

Joan O.

Works for basic functions

ChiroTouch needs to keep in contact with real time functions and changes to stay on top of their product.

Pros

For daily basic functions of a clinic, chirotouch gets the job done.

Cons

Does not keep up with the changes in the ever changing insurance world. Some companies have moved to paying a claim by a virtual credit card, there is not a way to enter that without it looking like a patient payment. I feel that there isn't someone within the company that is keeping up with changes in the real world. Is very click heavy on simple tasks, like making a payment with a credit card to multiple accounts. To check out an appointment, we have counted 13 clicks from beginning to end of the process...take that with a family of 5, that is 65 clicks.