ChiroTouch

EHR practice management solution developed for chiropractors

ChiroTouch Reviews

Pros

I am very impressed by the ease and use of the system. It is efficient thus far and I have hopes this will make our lives easier in the upcoming year.

Michelle J.

It has saved the staff time and money with the ease with which we use it. It is very user friendly once you are an established user of the software.

Alex r.

My Billing department loves its ease of use and we have seen an increase in reimbursement because of its seamless integration with my care and documentation.

Eric T.

Cons

This software just is not worth the money and worse than that will cost you money overall because it is slow, inefficient, and incapable of tracking much of anything.

Sam R.

Very hard system to learn, lots of glitches, training is very poor, and HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE.

LaDonna B.

Contract ties you in to a product that is not working for your office. We made a bad decision to change from our other software that we had for 10 years.

Marguerite S.

Jumping in the paperless world of healthcare with Chirotouch

Transcript

John L.: Hey, I'm John. And I'm a partner in my practice. I give ChiroTouch five out of five stars. For...

Great Quality, Great Service

I have worked with ChirTouch for 5 years and I love it. I recommend it to all chiropractors I work with. Customer service is, more often than not, very helpful and they are at least attentive and quick to respond. The whole system is seamlessly integrated from online apt requests, auto population of paperwork, self check-ins, billing, it really is outstanding compared to all other chiro software I...

Pros

the intuitive nature of all basic functions, ease of use and organization

Cons

One thing only - the patient statements are too complicated when trying to do a 'mass' monthly production.

Better than what we had, but not amazing.

We were moving from an EHR that was not working well for the clinic.

Pros

The version I have is hosted at the office. I know that EHR is going to an online platform and that is the "in thing" right now. But, with the hosted version, I own the licence and once paid off, I don't have to make that 400$ a month payment to use it.

Cons

They do not guide you on how to use the software in real life practice. Yes, they teach you what the buttons do. But knowing what the dials on an airplane mean is not the same thing as flying an airplane. They only give you access to the manual for the program if you buy their maintenance package. But, the manual is very lacking on any detailed information that makes it extremely useful. It is a very cumbersome software package to start using. Also, they do not integrate with QuickBooks. I wished that I could get the finances from this program to talk with QuickBooks.

We finally received the help we were looking for

Pros

Thanks to [SENSITIVE CONTENT], we finally received the help we were looking for. We have had multiple questions regarding the best use of Chirotouch for our multi location, multidisciplinary practices. Over the last eight months, my frustration level had rose to the point of beginning to seek other software companies to provide solutions to our operational problems. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] went above and beyond by ttruly listening to our concerns and solving each and every one of our problems. At this time we are no longer are seeking companies to provide our solutions. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] helped us with all of our issues and is truly an asset to this company.

Cons

Getting questions answered in a timely fashion.

Be aware: They increase rates after purchase and customer service when you have a problem is worthless

I have used this program for years and loved it until they merged with Chirotouch. In the last month, this program has cost me patients and money. I will explain below. For the last month, they program has been operating very slowly and many of the features do not function at all that we use in our office daily. Their support line said they're "in crisis mode" and had to hire an outside company to...

Pros

It can be fast when its working properly. There are macro settings for just about everything you need Its easy to customize forms

Cons

There are way too many drop downs resulting in a lot of clicks The cloud system is very laggy on poor internet and even on fast internet you sit and wait for it to respond a lot. It has to update a lot. When there is an issue, customer support hold times are very long and not very helpful in the many times I've had to contact them. They increase their subscription rates

ChiroTouch / ProBill

Great Software and great customer service!!! [SENSITIVE CONTENT] are Part of the ProBill Team and they and Absolutely Fabulous!!!!!!!

Pros

Great Software and Easy to use!!!!!!!!!!!

Cons

There isn't anything I don't like!!!!!!!!

Everything necessary wrapped in one package

Pros

I appreciated that the doctors notes, scheduling and billing were all tied together.

Cons

The text message reminder requires you to indicate the carrier. If it is incorrect, the patient will not always receive their reminder text.

Hi Dr. Miley, thanks for the review and glad the software is helping with your notes, scheduling and billing.

CT has been a GREAT addition to the practice

I feel confident in the documentation that I produce now - compliance and speed have made me a very satisfied CT customer

Pros

The customization of my records has been great. I am able to document quickly and completely due to the robust nature of the program. The interface with the Scheduling / EHR / and billing has been a god-send, errors that used to occur have vanished since using CT.

Cons

Because the system is so loaded with features, it may be a little overwhelming for new users. Once you get on a few training calls, all those worries go away.

Outdated and Horrible Customer Service.

Anytime we had a problem it would require over an hour to get through to their customer service line and then many times you would just time out. On the other hand.... if you called their Sales Line someone would pick up on the first ring....really shows you were their priorities lie.

Pros

It is relatively easy to use but it is very outdated.

Cons

They will Nickel and Dime you to death with all the add ons.

Chiro Touch-Useful in so many ways

It is a billing software like all others. Some good features, some not so good. Customer services can be long hold times both on the phone and with the Chat. Help is always good and complete.

Pros

Auto posting is my favorite feature with Chiro Touch. Post reversals well also and lists the RA comments with each visit in the ledger. With in the ledger it is easy to generate a mired of reports from summary to details-statements to superbills, a delightful feature

Cons

I LOATH the fact that to work remotely with Chiro Touch you have to use a VPN. This means that only one of my staff can be in CT at a time and that I can't see what they are doing to help them most efficiently. We have to share with the doc too at times for some reason or another. They have thought about going online but haven't. Should be their first priority.

Not The Best for Cash-Based Practices

Generally speaking, if you need the bells and whistles of insurance forms and collections, ChiroTouch might work for you. If you are a smaller practice or are cash-based, this program is too much work with too little function.

Pros

Once you have things set up, there are a lot of "automatic" features to use. As a physician, charting is a large part of my interaction with an EHR software. It took a long time to get things how I wanted them, but once you get all of your macros set up, charting can be as easy as clicking the right buttons.

Cons

Many of the features that we were sold on at the beginning of the process with ChiroTouch were add-on services with additional cost. Also, to get even base-level technical support, you have to pay a monthly or annual subscription fee. The user interface is stuck in the early 2000s and not customizable to look any better than it does. We purchased computers specifically for ChiroTouch work stations, as recommended to us by ChiroTouch. These were already outdated and unable to support software updates within the first two years of using the software.

Best Comprehensive Software

Pros

In any software package that is comprehensive I think that support and training are the keys to ongoing success. CT has a tremendous support staff and they are available online to help with questions and problems. In particular rep has come to the rescue of my office in times of front desk transitions by coming in at 6 am to help me to get back up to speed, to train new staff, and to help with a backlog...

Cons

Not to sound one sided...but I really have nothing that comes to mind. It seems they have talked to many DCs and have anticipated our needs before I do.

For the most part it is a good product.

I don't know that there were any specific benefits, other than we got a new software system when we left Healthsource last year. It allowed our office to continue operating. There are some things about it that I like better about it than HSWorx and there are things I miss about HSWorx. No software is going to have everything you want... Don't know how else to answer this question.

Pros

A lot of things are customizable to make it easy to use and generally you can find what you need easily. When you actually get to a person, they usually are very friendly and courteous. They try to help the best they can and ask others around them for assistance if they aren't sure. I don't think I've had to call about the same issue twice, which is a very good thing.

Cons

Reports are NOT customizable and generally do not fit what you need or give you way too much information that does not allow you to manipulate exported data easily without doing a lot of work to make it usable. I do not need contact information on all reports for example. Let me pick and choose what I want on the reports so that I can get what I need. Also, the way that we can submit suggestions...

From a Multidisciplinary Clinic's Perspective

It is a solid piece of software. Stability is nice. Text message reminders service is second to none, and bulletproof. Great for marketing.

Pros

The software has robust space. We have over 15K patient files, including scans, notes, etc. and it never even hiccups. Chirotouch is stable. We have never had it crash on us completely. Errors are normal with any software, and we get those on a regular basis, but you just re-check for whatever it asks for, and it will come right back without an issue. Online functionality is nice. We can see/schedule...

Cons

Insurance/Posting side of things needs some work. If you are using insurance, it can be a pain to work with postings. My insurance coordinator could be more specific, but she really liked our older software. Additionally patient balances are never correct because we would be waiting on a posting/check. Statements have to be all checked to ensure we are not "pre-billing" before we have an insurance...

We have been using ChiroTouch in a multi provider integrated chiropractic/medical clinic since 2010.

Pros

Initially, I was so impressed with the integration between daily notes, charges, and diagnoses that I help the company with demonstrations those early days. Our clinic services between 140 and 170 services per day and I'm happy to say that ChiroTouch is able to keep up with this Dement. I appreciate the regular updates and their response to provider feedback. Their multiple service packages make...

Cons

As with any large company customer service is a massive challenge. ChiroTouch remains innovative in staying up with the demands of their company utilizing technology to maximize customer service.

Dr. Kevin, Thank you so much for such a complete and thorough review! It is our honor to serve your practice so that you can better serve your patients! Please do not hesitate to reach out if ever we can be of service! Thank you again !

ChiroTouch - Amazing Cost Saving Software

I would strongly recommend ChiroTouch Software and their services. I have reduced staff; reduced to zero the cost of paper goods associated with paper charts; we eliminated costly copier and fax machines, through Chirotouch we send records and request through an internet fax service. These savings alone will pay for ChiroTouch within 12 months Appointment reminder - are automatic, Recalls and reactivations...

Cons

Dr. Kevin , Thank you so much for posting such an impactful review! We are so glad you are pleased with our software, training and support. We look forward to and are grateful for the continued opportunity to serve your practice for many years to come!

The Best of Show Title goes to Chirotouch!!!

Pros

The people behind this product have the expertise and willingness to support a practice in . every single aspect of the business. I have been in business for a long time and have never had the pleasure of working with such a great knowledgeable, and supportive team. The software developers have designed the system for us the working doctors. This means that from the intake, to the input of soap notes...

Cons

Not applicable. This product and team exceeds all my expectations...sorry.just the truth

The Best of the Best, People, Software, Support

Pros

This software is visually pleasing, intuitive, and comprehensive. The developers have brought the tedious soap notes to heel with ipad menus that really work. With software I have used in the past I found myself wishing for this feature, or that feature, or wishing the developers had to actually use their own software as working doctors. With Chirotouch I have not once come across something missing that they did not already think about. From the scheduling, to the billing, to the reports, to the legal compliance, they have thought of everything.

Cons

still thinking........

Dr. Yoder, Thank you for posting your forthright review! We are humbled to hear that your experience with ChiroTouch has been positive on so many levels! We are grateful for the opportunity to serve that you have afforded us, and we look forward to aiding in your success for many years to come!

We are a billing service that uses many software systems. ChiroTouch is one of the better ones.

Pros

Anything can be fixed although usually cumbersome. Information easy to read in patient account, insurance, ledger, etc. Reports we use have all of the information on them for the most part. So far accounting seems to stay accurate.

Cons

Statusing claims (doing a corrected claim or voiding a claim) cannot be done once ins payment is applied which is the case 99% of the time. Have to pretend to bill a claim in order to status. Horrible! IE chiro bills out 98941 and 97124. 98941 pays but 97124 denies for DX. Can't status this since 98941 paid so you have to bill both codes again then at a later date status the second billing. Puts...

We have been using ChiroTouch in our multi provider integrated chiropractic/medical clinic since 2010.

I have the unique opportunity to know the principles of this company personally and I know that they have an ultimate higher purpose and serving the chiropractic profession for many, many years to come. Thank you ChiroTouch.

Pros

I had the opportunity to evaluate the top 6 software companies of the time and shows ChiroTouch as the best available at the time. Initially, I was so impressed with the integration between daily notes, charges, and diagnoses that I help the company with demonstrations those early days. Our clinic services between 140 and 170 services per day and I’m happy to say that ChiroTouch is able to keep up...

Good software

Good experience overall just would change a few little things.

Pros

Easy to use, all in one EHR. Easy scheduling and front desk. Insurance billing/accounting is okay. Provider notes and macros are good.

Cons

Lack of ability for remote use. Changing costs of support.

Dr. Fletcher, thank you for your feedback. We are glad to hear you find the software to be easy to use and helpful for your front desk. We will take your thoughts about remote access and support costs into consideration with our product development team. Thanks for using ChiroTouch!

Best Chiropractic software on the market

It goes without saying but, we HIGHLY recommend CT!

Pros

ChiroTouch has made every aspect of practice, both front office & back office a breeze. Myself and my husband just hit 1 year being in practice, and having efficient software like CT has made the transition into practice easier than we could have imagined. We are both not the most tech- savvy people, so we appreciate how user friendly the program is. We have CT on 3 computers and 5 iPads around the...

Cons

We haven't ran into issues with ChiroTouch. Being the large company that they are, if anything, we have been impressed by their customer service and timely responses when we have needed assistance.

Pros

I’ve been in practice for 18 years and was with the same software company for the first 12 ..., we spent the last few you’re struggling to find a program that would meet our needs and honestly had stayed away from Cairo touch because we had heard horrors about their support ..... i’ve got to tell you everything I heard was completely wrong. The amount of support available and incredible if I’ve got...

Cons

The only thing I did not love about Chiro touch was the text message reminder integration.... We use review wave in conjunction with CT and it is a marriage made in heaven

I love my ChiroTouch program! After struggling through other software, ChiroTouch is a breeze!

Ease of use. I was able to easily convert from a single Doc practice to a thriving multi DC practice.

Pros

The best thing about ChiroTouch, is well, everything! I love the ease of use. I love how different parts of the software overlap and talk to each other...no more double, triple, quadriple entery. The developers have thought of just about everything when it comes to customizing software to and individual office, things I, as a 30 year office manager, would have implemented into my own software if I...

Cons

Probably the two main things I would change in this software would be the ability to customize forms (ie; exams, letters, reports) and the ability to have more options to run customized financial reports. As an administrator, owner and office manager I like to have the ability to customize what reports I'd like to see.

We have used Chirotouch for almost 6 years now.

Increased collections, improved DR notes, less hassle from insurance companies.

Pros

I love the text reminders, the billing function, The ability to create notes and internal reminders, color coding of scheduler....

Cons

Often there are things that I want the system to do, like create new patient files (folders) from the scheduler OR change a provider from the scheduler OR create a note from the schedule that the system can not currently do.... it makes our staff very inefficient. Also, not every desktop function is not available for doctors on the IPADS... particularly the DX posting function while in the note....

Great Product!

Pros

Chirotouch is a very easy system to learn. Staff and doctors were comfortable navigating the entire system within a few weeks. I like the ability to customize the SOAP note format, and although that took some time intially, it has certainly paid off. SOAP notes are a breeze and I love leaving at the end of the day and all my notes are completed! Chirotouch has some great built in features such as...

Cons

One of the reasons that our office chose to switch to Chirotouch was the low support cost. However, that cost went up unexpectedly, while wait times for IT support increased (sometimes taking 20-30 minutes in a que of 10 or 15 people to get a question answered). On occasion when the call or IT Chat was finally picked up, they were unable to provide an answer. However, upper level support, which our...