Commercial Moving System Reviews

Blake N.

Overall great system and great company - highly recommended.

Blake N.

I don't like when the system tends to take longer than usual.

Debbie R.

4.8

Using The CMS

Overall we have been extremely happy with the CMS. It has made the paperwork portion of our business much more efficient, and aesthetically better. It has allowed us to operate with 50% less operationally dedicated labor than we needed before, to produce a vastly superior product. It has also allowed us to communicate more efficiently and within the guidelines of our CBA with our employee's Labor Union. We have seen a marked improvement in bring down our operational costs since installing the program.

Pros

The ability to generate and link any type of paperwork to a specific project, gives us the ability to track costs on a project by project basis, as well keeping customer histories, with regards to contact & building information.

Cons

The payroll & billing portions of the program are a little too cumbersome to use. There are a lot of extra steps required to close out jobs for billing and time sheets for payroll, when you are working on projects that last more than one day.

Overall great system and great company - highly recommended

Our overall experience with Fox Wyndrum and their Commercial Moving System has been extremely positive. Having been up and running on the system for about a year and a half its hard to find things that we don't like - a statement I couldn't make about ANY other system I've used. The people at Fox Wyndrum understand our industry and our needs and that makes working with them so much easier and such a pleasure. I would highly recommend Fox Wyndrum to anyone in our industry. Having been through so many different systems in the past I'm confident there's nothing out their like it.

Pros

There are a lot of different things that I like about Fox Wyndrum CMS. A few of the things that I like the most are the companies flexibility and willingness to customize the system for our specific business practices. That said, they understand our industry and will provide suggestions on features we would like added - at the end of the day it becomes a very collaborative approach and the final product...

Cons

If I had to pick something that I like least about the software I would say the customer search functionality. It was more something we just had to get used to but in certain areas when searching for a customer our users had some trouble. Keep in mind that was really only primarily in the first few months of using the system.

CMS Review

Pros

Material tickets and the bridge to the 814 ids.

Cons

Not a lot of pre-loaded fields. Warehouse tickets are still time consuming.

Full-featured system for managing commercial move jobs

Overall, CMS is one of the most successful software implementations I have been part of in my 20+ years in IT. It does what it is supposed to do, and the vendor is knowledgeable about their product as well as the industry which they serve. One of their greatest benefits to us is that they are willing to tell us when we are trying to over-think a problem, or are trying to apply the wrong type of solution to a specific need. They are our PARTNER, in every sense.

Pros

FWA's Commercial Moving System really gives us the best of two worlds-- out of the box, it provides a full set of functionality: order entry, labor/truck/supply assignment, work order printing, and invoicing. But, on top of that, the team at Fox/Wyndrum are very capable software developers that can modify and enhance the system to fit our business' specific needs.

Cons

During the implementation, we did have some challenges integrating with our accounting system, but that was not really the fault of Fox Wyndrum.

very easy to learn & use as an admistrator

I use CMS to enter client inventories & also to deliver certain product client requests from the "end user" perspective. Honestly, my part in the usage is simple and works for me.

Pros

compared to our, the companies, old software this is quicker & more efficient

Cons

I can't say there is anything I'm unhappy with....easy to use & to figure out ways to of doing certain tasks.

CMS Review

Pros

What I like best about the software is that it's fully customizable.

Cons

What I like the least about the software is that once you buy it you're basically married to the developers. Their service service and response is AMAZING, though.

Software Implementation

The software along with the developers have been amazing. The software has saved us time along all aspects of our workflow from job entry to reporting. The developers are always available and work with every request that was given.

Pros

The system was customized to the way our company does business & our work-flow.

Cons

I don't have any complaints abt. the system.

Excellent Tool

We needed a simple tool for a complicated process. This was the right fit.

Pros

Ease of Use. Easy to make changes. Flexible and customizable,

Cons

I have no answer here. I have nothing negative to say about it.

FoxWyndrum

Pros

Dispatch board is clear and easy. Work ticket entry is easy

Cons

Redundant information when creating accounts and projects.

CMS

Overall my experience has been great.

Pros

The ability to access multiple screens with one sign on.

Cons

I don't like when the system tends to take longer than usual.