Commusoft Logo

Commusoft

All-in-one job management software for field service

Commusoft Reviews - Page 4

quick response, intuitive software

fantastic team that run it, no problem to small to help with

Pros

there is always a quick response when you need any assistance, easy to use when you get to grips with it

Cons

you need quite intensive training to get to grips with it initially and use it to its full potential - which is expensive

Great Plumbing and Heating software

Pros

Suits our industry. Enables me to book in jobs and track customers easily.

Cons

None really - Just me getting used to it!

Cant Fault for Customer Service

Overall Commusoft has changed our business; allowing us to provide our best possible prompt and efficient service with great tools improving our communication, keeping everyone informed every step of the way.

Pros

Commusoft makes our working day easier than we imagined, allowing us to enjoy family time as well as work on growing our businesses. The Software has allowed us to become super efficient for both ourselves and our customers, we regularly have great feedback regarding our prompt and efficient services, we couldn't offer this standard of service without Commusoft.

Cons

I feel there are certain aspects that could be simplified more.Training in our opinion is very expensive we personally would have liked a longer course however the standard is good and the customer service from Commusoft is Outstanding!

Commusoft for SEG Ltd

Very professional and helpful. We needed a few changes to the software and they were made quickly without any fuss or stress and made the software a great fit to our needs.

Pros

Flexibility and ease of use. Also great value per user.

Cons

Nothing about this software is disliked by myself or our users

Old version of CommuSoft

Pros

Very friendly team, My reps have helped us a lot. The software has been amended according to our business change.

Cons

We are still using the old version of CommuSoft which needed some amendment to our business needs. Looking forward to discover the new version of it.

RP Electrics Ltd

day to day quoting, invoicing and daily diary tasks.

Pros

Easy to use, lots of features .

Cons

Not the cheapest '

Helping to make the whole business paperless and benefitting the community and environment

Pros

Compatibility with our business and how easy the engineers find it to use

Cons

Some issues regarding third party accounting but always have the support team trying to help us

Best software on the market

Pros

The easy to use very simple, the reporting helps extremely well seeing what you have and havent done.

Cons

Id like to see something where you can attach a job to a subcontractor and email him the job sheet direct, would be very useful

Extremely helpful, relevant and worthwhile

Pros

The features and the fact that Commusoft are always on the ball in terms of industry knowledge and practices.

Cons

Sometimes solutions are generic but in general they help us way more than hinder us so this is not really a criticism.

Migrating from V3 to V4

We were apprehensive about the upgrade as we had limited time to dedicate to learning new software especially as the previous (v3) version was working fine. The support team made sure we knew what we had to do before the changeover, during and after and followed everything up with simple paper work for us to follow. Although we did have to set time aside to test and prepare for the upgrade, it was not nearly as daunting as we expected and when we did migrate, everything went smoothly.

Pros

Lots of features, easy to use and laid out in a simple fashion so that even people with limited IT experience can find their way around. Engineers have had no problems so far and prefer their side of the software to the previous one, finding much more intuitive.

Cons

Nothing really, perhaps an integrated payment system would fit well?

Commusoft; Our Team Member

Pros

With all the functionality of the software including reporting and automatic reminders, it saves time and is handles the role of an employee - this is always a bonus when looking at the ROI User friendly Point and click interface Quick response from support team

Cons

Limited fonts Some subfunctions on invoice creation are a tad fiddly

Amazing

Pros

Very user friendly Organised Simplicity is key

Cons

Best thing I've done for my business.

It's improved employee productivity. It's got all customers, previous jobs done and appliance in one place. It's allowed my buisness to go paperless.

Pros

It's very user friendly. It does everything I need to in one program. It's saving me hours of office time.

Cons

There are no real cons I could think of.

Excellent service, Nisha is brilliant, thorough and a perfectionist.

Pros

How easy it is to use. The whole system is user friendly and would highly recommend to anybody in the service and maintenance trade.

Cons

Would be good to do mass updates

Brilliant piece of software

Brilliant would recommend

Pros

No invoices are missed now, more accountability for the engineer. We can quickly look up previous jobs at a property. Very impressed

Cons

Some bits need fine tuning, lots of requests for alterations are made but never usually appear! Have to find a work around for a few a little bits.

Worthwhile investment

I honestly regret struggling with multiple software packages prior to this and not utilising Commusoft sooner, from the initial enquiry to our final training session with (the brilliant ) representative the process has been one I've enjoyed . With any new software there will be teething issues and we had a few however the Commusoft team have been there at every occasion and not only resolved the issues but explained the process behind it. The software isn't the cheapest around however i'm certain from my own experience that the level of service, support and apps ability make it worth every single penny.

Pros

The ability to bring every aspect of running my business in to one platform rather than running multiple software's.

Cons

The only thing i don't like is that i didn't find it sooner.

Commusoft v3 to v4 migration

Commusoft is at the core of our business - the diary is at the heart of every job, every day.

Pros

Much-improved features and design compared to v3

Cons

Difficult to say, as still getting used to it - finding it hard to navigate exactly where I want to go and see exactly the information I want to see, but this may be largely down to needing more time on it.

Hi Tracy, We're glad to hear you're liking our new features and design of v4. With regards to learning the new system, it can take time but you have plenty of tools at your disposal within need help, webinars, and email support. Please get in touch if you need any help navigating around and out support team will be more than happy to help.

Easy to use, and a fantastic tool to run our plumbing and heating business

We have been using Commusoft for a few months now and have found it easy to use, and a fantastic tool to run our plumbing and heating business. Their customer service is excellent and very responsive too. We highly recommend Commusoft.

Pros

Easy to use Functional Fantastic support

Cons

To be honest, we are struggling to think of a negative thing to say.

From purchase to last training session everything was simple, well organised. A positive experience

Pros

Reporting features and the way messages are pushed through to mobile devices. Also like the new platforms overall look and feel.

Cons

Not really a negative; but there is a lot to learn to get the best out of this product. Investing time to ensure best practice usage has been a necessity for us.

A great software to manage great

My experience was good, I like this software and the graphic interface.

Pros

I really like the m way that the graphic interface it's ordered and the way that the buttons are in the screen, it's easy to understand where are the functions or the tools.

Cons

I don't like the way that some functions and tools are in this software because in some cases it's difficult to understand the way that you need to use the tool and for this reason i think that some descriptions can be added.

Best field software

Pros

Tracking system, history and customer database

Cons

nothing so far. everything is on a positive

Outstanding software

Overall commusoft is an easy software to use and fast regarding data entry which makes the work flow smoother

Pros

That is very easy to use for both people with high it skills and people with less knowledge

Cons

Would be appreciated to customize it a bit more

P&D Electricial Solutions Ltd

The business problems we were having was keeping track of jobs, such as active jobs and putting new jobs on engineers.

Pros

The product is easy to use and was integrated into the business very smoothly.

Cons

The system can lag which can make tasks longer.

Commusoft migration has taken us to the next level

I wasn't sure about migrating to the new Commusoft at first, even after using the demo, but I knew it was the right move for my company. Now that we have completed the migration, I am very happy with the decision, I just wished I had done it sooner!!

Pros

The new layout, everything is easier to find and to use. I think I especially like the new job estimate layout, it will look great for the customer and very easy for me to use.

Cons

I haven't come across anything I like the least, there are a few areas I am not completely sure how to use, but with time and patience, I will get the hang of it!

A fantastic piece of software with a more than helpful backup to suit. Thank you !

Improved organisation. Improved cash flow. improved job tracking.

Pros

Gets everybody singing from the same hymn sheet and organises every part of our operation. Jobs getting lost or forgotten is a thing of the past. Keeping track of customers and payments is a lot easier now. Payments are now coming back in a lot quicker improving our cash flow.

Cons

Getting every body trained and used to it . That will go for any change though ! For a start it looks a bit frightening as it does so much but you soon get into it and before long your a professional at it.