DealerCenter Logo

DealerCenter

Dealer management software for independent auto dealerships

DealerCenter Reviews - Page 2

1,406 reviews

RS

Rob S.

Automotive, 1-10 employees

The best one stop software shop in the industry

10/10

Pros

I have been using DealerCenter for years now at several different car dealerships. I work as a consultant, and the first thing I always do when I come to a new shop is get everything switched to DealerCenter. They are truly the best one stop shop in the industry and allow me to have seamless processes. Their DMS is probably the best I have ever used, allowing me to submit to all my lenders (including...

Cons

I wish they had more lender options for Arkansas

GS

Gary S.

Impressive

I would like to say I’m very impressed with the continual updates and improvements The Team at Dealer Center continues to make, regularly. It’s like owning an Apple computer and getting updates every 45 to 60 days. In an industry that’s notorious for creating software and promising to make improvements ONE DAY... Dealer Center is a breath of fresh air. A tech company creating Automotive Software solutions. The updates and improvements are continual. Their motto is certainly to be the best, which means we must get better every day. Never static, never stuck, never the same old same old... I’m a believer.

Pros

Easy to use, intuitive in fact. Everything you need and more. Cannot beat the value. All in one solutions for Independent dealers of all sizes.

Cons

Nothing negative to say. Nothing else to say about the CONS ......

JA

Jo Ann C.

Automotive, 1-10 employees

Makes Running our Dealership Possible!

We were so disorganized before Dealer Center.We weren’t taking full advantage of all the services that it came with (especially with inventory management).Now that we are,and that we’ve got the website up and going,we’re really looking for our business to grow.

Pros

It’s user friendly.Sales are done now with a few clicks.We love our reports and being able to manage our inventory.We also manage all of our buy here pay here accounts with dealer center and just started back up with website integration.We’re excited to have a great website that gets updated instantly!This was a huge problem before.Dealer Center is a one stop shop for our dealership needs.You get much more than you pay for!

Cons

Any issue we’ve had is quickly addressed by great customer service.We just worked with the customer service rep on getting our website up and going.I’m not tech savvy, but he was able to take care of everything for us.We really appreciate the customer service rep and everyone on the Dealer Center Team!

DL

David L.

Automotive, 11-50 employees

A must for every dealership.

My overall experience been outstanding! [sensitive content hidden] did an amazing job and this level of excellence is being continued by [sensitive content hidden] has done an outstanding job on our website.

Pros

The reports are easy to navigate and friendly on the eyes. The system overall is very intuitive and easy to teach new hires. We have almost every single (most important) items activated. DMS; CRM; Credit Pulls; Website; Inventory Export to 3rd party website. We are very please with the system overall.

Cons

Still too much geared towards WFS; WFI and 'preferred' lenders. Customer 'support' in the Philippines from time to time.

DB

Donnie B.

The rep Rocks!

My overall experience has been good. I am always met with a polite knowledgeable rep that is willing to help. Issues that have not been resolved recently are Multiple Website issues, ValueAds, and Mobile App

Pros

The convenience of everything being in one place

Cons

Limitations on Police Book, Mobile App Auction issues, Some issues with fees. email and text with customers the inability to jump,p between mobile and desktop in real-time is problem

EN

Eric N.

Automotive, 1-10 employees

Best software around for car independent dealerships

Pros

I love that you can manage your entire business from one platform. They're CRM is the best I've ever used, especially for the price point, the inventory management is so user friendly, their websites are great and can be fully customized, and we are able to submit to all our lenders in the system, EVEN OUR ROUTEONE LENDERS! No need for multiple software services when you use DealerCenter, they do everything!We used to use Frazer and made the switch over to DealerCenter and couldn't be happier with our decision. They were even able to migrate all our data over from Frazer for no additional cost which was such a huge relief and saved so much time. If you are a independent dealer and haven't switched to DealerCenter yet, what are you waiting for?!

Cons

I have nothing bad to say about DealerCenter

HD

Harvey D.

Dealercenter Changed my business

My overall experience has been awesome! [sensitive content hidden] is my sales rep and I love her to pieces! She has been essential to my growth and knowledge with the software. She's really the reason I've expanded the tools that I use including Routeone and out of state titling practices.

Pros

I Love my website and how easy it is to manager inventory on the dealercenter homepage and app. I also love the fact that customers can submit applications via my website for an easier sales process.

Cons

Prices is my least favorite factor but I love the software.

DE

Dan E.

Automotive, 1-10 employees

Great Dealer Suite of options to run every type of dealership

Overall a great product that has more positives than negatives. Local account representatives are US based in Los Angeles and they are spectacular to deal with. When you need tech support, you'll have some headaches as they are based in India. Indian support crew are very professional, but often times I find it that they do not understand the issues.

Pros

Endless features. Dealercenter is a la carte so you can sign up for whatever you want. We are currently signed up with their booking feature, history reports, CRM, DMS etc. All of their software has become much easier to use and they are slowly making it more graphics oriented. The CRM and DMS are priceless features that allow you to run your every day dealer operations.

Cons

The CRM has issues when responding to leads. A lot of times we receive leads coming from 3rd parties and replying to those leads through the CRM can be a headache as it isn't as simple as hitting reply. A lot of times you need to copy the email address of the client and start a new email chain as the received email will only respond to the 3rd party generic lead.

SM

Summer M.

Dealer Center website

Positive

Pros

Easy to navigate the website, being able to have website leads go into the same place you run credit from and do your deals from makes Dealer Centers website a no brainer. The R1 integration to the DMS sold me. saving me time and money.

Cons

Nothing, I have liked everything about the system

Accounting, self-employed

Seller Center

What is DealerCenter?Serving in excess of 22,000 vendors, DealerCenter is the first in class merchant the bosses plan in the business. DealerCenter coordinates what is happening, improving on it to deal with your showcase region. Whether money bargains, Purchase Here Pay Here or outside finance, DealerCenter has the plans in general and administrative work you want to finish bargains rapidly and absolutely. DealerCenter besides offers worked with objections, complete CRM, credit reports, sell off run, significant solid areas for records plan and essentially more!Best ForThe free trade vehicle vendor who is searching for first rate merchant the board framework functionalities at the most brutal cost keeping an eye out.

Pros

ExpertsThe design is a striking extra ,remarkably immediate and right I would suggest this with any PC clueless individual. Work area an arrangement highlights for assessing a strategy and it are exceptionally straight forward to coordinate prospects

Cons

ConsThe Cons is that states rules compromises the full impact of the doorway sellers focus offers that may be valuable with express circumstances, for example, structure completing work area work for new comers that may not recollect where the clients ought to sign documentation.

MT

Mike T.

Automotive, 1-10 employees

DealerCenter is the best software for car dealerships! All in one solution!

Pros

What would I do without DealerCenter? I use DealerCenter for every aspect of my business. It is the best software out there for car dealerships because it is truly the only All In One Solution for car dealerships I have come across. From inventory acquisition, to marketing my inventory, managing my customers, and getting my deals done, there is nothing they don't do. I also was able to save a lot of money by switching from 700credit to DealerCenter to run my customer credit. I don't know how I managed my business before DealerCenter. Not to mention how helpful my rep is. There is nothing she can't figure out! [sensitive content hidden] is a huge asset to my business and I am so thankful for her!

Cons

No free DealerCenter swag, and no dealer meetings or workshops in Arkansas

JA

Josh A.

DealerCenter Use

All in all for the price it seems like a fair value. There are certainly more sophisticated and better systems out there. After its all said and done I wish I would have spent the money to get a better quality system. The bare bones of the system is Ok but to get all the nice features there is upcharge after up charge.

Pros

It was turn key and it was up and running was not much down time.

Cons

Its really slow, and clunky, When there is an issue often times its not a quick solution.

MO

Max O.

Retail, 1-10 employees

The best customer service

So happy with DC and [sensitive content hidden] my rep.

Pros

The customer support and service make it easy!

Cons

Pretty much I'm running my business in DC

MV

Mely V.

Happy dealer center user

We have been working with DealerCenter- we got our website up and completed CRM training. The software is easy to use and we've started the change to use DealerCenter instead of Frazer do to it being a one stop shop- our rep [sensitive content hidden] has been amazing at helping us with any questions that we have had regarding the software. She is always willing to help any way she can and gets things done in a timely manner. We love that she always has a positive attitude and ready to tackle any issues we come across.

Pros

That I can manage my business all in one which saves me a lot of time and makes the whole selling a car process a lot easier.

Cons

The only thing I don't like is my facebook integration has not been set up fully, but my rep is working on it.

JC

JASON C.

DealerCenter DMS

Overall, the system has covered the basics of our DMS needs and has proven to be worth the money that it costs in comparison to other DMS systems. My new rep was extremely friendly and genuinely seemed to care about helping me today.

Pros

Integration with DealerTrack & Route One, Dealer Group Setting, You can't beat the price...

Cons

Some of the forms, ie; the credit application doesn't carry over a lot of the fields necessary for some of our other lenders and isn't as user friendly as I would like to see. There's almost too much information and too many screens.

AW

Anthony W.

Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 1-10 employees

Buy Here Pay Here

Customer service is promptly and to the point easy to understand.

Pros

very easy to take payments and easy to fiend it all

Cons

understanding balance forward is not that easy yet.

Vladyslav D.

Retail, 11-50 employees

Great CRM to work in!

Overall the experience is great so far! Hopefully it will develop with the time and will show a good level of development in the future, especially from the User Interface Perspective.

Pros

The Interface, UI and UX looks smooth and all on point. The possibility of doing and seeing pretty much everything regarding the lead history and the details of communication with him as well. I pretty like fonts and the main page where you can pin your dealers dashboard!

Cons

Sometimes the load speeds with the VPN set up for USA server is dropping pretty significantly and you have to wait around 4 to 5 secs to see the actual window you are pressing at the moment and which you are actually trying to access. I feel like the customer information sometimes is not located in the places I want it to see. For example, the ZIP code and the customers location is located in the "Credit App" section for some reason, which I couldn't find when I first launched this CRM.

NS

Nima S.

Automotive, 1-10 employees

Dennis and DealerCenter are the BEST!!!!

Pros

DealerCenter is an amazing tool. I used to work for some of the biggest franchise dealer groups in the country and their CRM system matches up right up there with the big names in the industry like DealerSocket, VinSolutions, etc. Not only is DealerCenter simple to use, their service is impeccable. Our customer service rep made a special in person visit to train me and my entire staff the ins and outs of how the CRM is supposed to work. He has had experience from Autotrader and he used to be my rep with them and he has brought a level of expertise that no one has ever delivered to our dealership in the past. Awesome products but even better service! I highly recommend DealerCenter!

Cons

There are a few items that I would like them to add like adding pictures and their titles of the salespeople on their signature lines for the e-mails. Nothing major, but would still like to see. Regardless, for the price, it's still the best value compared to VinSolutions, DealerSocket, DealerTrak, etc.

ST

Sean T.

Automotive, 1-10 employees

Very good DMS with constant updates to make it even better

Pros

This software allows us to do nearly everything without having to rely on other products. Integration is almost seamless with carfax, Quickbooks, autocheck, auction houses, and the list goes on.

Cons

You do pay quite a bit for the packages but we believe it is worth it.

AU

Anees U.

DealerCenter tool

Overall my experience with DealerCenter has been positive... easy to use & great customer support

Pros

The software enables me to manage my business from a single application

Cons

Currently I'm unable to manage Facebook Marketplace leads, although they are currently rolling out their solution.

Brandon Michel E.

A product is as good as the people representing it. I've had a few DMS, DC's is the best why, Lina.

Anyone can set up a auto dealership and have it operational and effective in a week.

Pros

Ease of use, and with out a doubt when it doubts call the customer rep. I have been Consulting for the Sports Car Group and suffered major set back with what I wanted to be the heart of the operation, a full spectrum lender, and as I was just at my point of turning negative which is a but rare for ME. Sunshine came through in the form of the rep who didn't allow to me harp but do what I knew to do and that looked past to see what was still there. She found me 5 sub prime and 4 prime options to offset my loss. I am grateful for her, she may never know how much that small act of kindness resignated with me.

Cons

The Customer experience isn't shared accross all Westlakes Products and Services. I wish preferred lender didn't auto submit.

JD

John D.

Retail, 1-10 employees

Dealer Review

The ease of being able to apply certain aspects of each deal

Pros

The ease of use and the website and the response from the sales rep [sensitive content hidden]

Cons

Sometimes it can be convoluted and confusing.

AW

Anthony W.

Terrible customer service and the 2.0 version is terrible and not user friendly

I loved this program when i 1st got it. It was easy to use and rarely had any problems. Since the new version came out its been nothing but problem after problem and it is not user friendly at all. To do the most basic tasks you have to call customer support, which is terrible, and wait for them to figure it out. Often I end up figuring how to do it before they do. My service rep has no clue how to...

Pros

Lots of great features

Cons

Nobody an figure out how to use it including their own support

JH

Jason H.

DealerCenter Review

Pros

Lots of feature as a CRM provider for all of my inventory and customers. Provides almost all of the necessary paperwork that I need for most sales and can always update more.

Cons

Costs can add up when adding more and more services.

DM

Dillon M.

5 Start Software and Service

Live training with rep. help me learn and get the most out of the system. also they provide 24 hr 7 days a week support. he stayed over an hour on the phone just making sure that my questions were answered. did not feel rushed at all or like he had to be somewhere else. just very patient and knowledgeable, it helps that he is familiar with the business.

Pros

I definitely would say ease of use. this software let you seamlessly add remove sort what ever you need to do with out make you aggravated. you can literally point and click and get it done. nothing to install ever "except the app". I don't know who you are using now but if you give Dc a try they'll make you a believer.

Cons

nothing really it take getting a little to get use to the system but they have these quick little 1 min videos that basically cover things you have not even thought of yet.