DealerCenter Logo

DealerCenter

Dealer management software for independent auto dealerships

DealerCenter Reviews - Page 6

1,406 reviews

RP

Ricky P.

Automotive, 11-50 employees

exceptional and very professional

The fact that everything is at my fingertips, I can access all my lenders all at once.

Pros

My favorite part of the system is the ease of use and how organized the system is also the customer service is top notch

Cons

There really is not anything that I can criticize about this system, it is so easy to use and the customer service is great to deal with

CJ

Catherine J.

Affordable DMS

The system is really good overall and their support system is available when you need them.

Pros

As a small sized independent dealer, this simple to use and relatively inexpensive dealer management system has what I need to run my business.

Cons

The one thing it is missing is that it doesn't have a tool to work up leases, which is a big problem.

MH

Manuel H.

Hernandez Auto Center

Pros

I like that we have good support! DC takes care of problems whenever needed.

Cons

there is too much customization within the system

MO

Michael O.

dealercenter CRM

customer service has been outstanding! I have had CRM's that are much more expensive with a fraction of the support. I have always received answers to my concerns from the initial contact person or a call back from someone who can handle my concern very quickly.

Pros

grows and adapts with the level of interaction and input you are willing to adopt. We originally used this as a simple lead follow up but have been able to expand it to cover the complete sales process and include service and other post sale follow ups

Cons

slightly overwhelming at first but the customer support is excellent and the team is willing to spend the time necessary to customize the platform to fit our needs

BM

Bobby M.

Automotive, 1-10 employees

Best customer service rep!!!

Pros

Our rep has always been very responsive and helpful and will connect with the person that can solve my issues if she doesn't know the answers.

Cons

the glitches in the software sometimes can interrupt the flow of my business, especially embarrassing when customers are in front of me. It can be very frustrating at times

KR

Kareem R.

Carz Unlimited

I really like the DMS and having options. CSR our awesome rep solved the deal issue we were having in a very quick and precise manner. 10/10

Pros

I am able to use the DMS to submit to other lenders and give my customers options for financing which is vital.

Cons

Wish there were different options to auto structure the deal instead of having us do it.

NM

Nelson M.

Wonderful System

One simple location to do all my daily activities.

Pros

It amazes me how helpful the people are at Dealer Center and that it is a cloud based system. Also that all the information is integrated right on the system for me.

Cons

They are always updating and tweaking the system so it does not always work perfect but it is a great system to have.

DH

Darren H.

Dealer Center Real Review

I use the software to run the entire dealership. I love the fact that you can get the information even over your phone.

Pros

I found DealerCenter by looking on YouTube. It seemed really simple and the videos were very good. The best part was that they immediately followed up with hands-on training. The training and customer service is awesome. The everyone who I spoke to was friendly and seemed to genuinely care about my success as a Dealer. My website person was literally held my hand and got me going with the site. my main rep made sure that everything that needed to be done was done. Walter Morales was a guru at "Buy Here Pay Here". Anything that you need, they will be there either by phone or email. I had no problem getting in touch with them promptly. Do not hesitate to use this software, it is very easy to learn which helps me to concentrate on running the business. I highly recommend it!!!

Cons

I Love The Software... It is very user friendly.

Glenn I.

Dealer Center getting better

I have used Dealer Center for two years and I use it every day. We suscribe to their CRM and their credit bureau along with their NADA guide.

Pros

I like Dealer Center more than I have when I first began using the software. They make every attempt to better their product and features.

Cons

Some of their pricing of options are too costly for the sector and competition. The al a carte pricing should be grouped or packaged

OC

Orlando C.

Provided excellent customer service

Pros

Representatives was very helpful in showing me how DealerCenter has changed over time for the better. Gave me good feedback on how to best use the system.

Cons

When you were with another dealer and using DealerCenter, a lot of the changes you wanted have been implemented since the. They listen to their customers.

JK

Jerome K.

Great customer service

My experience with [sensitive content hidden] was great!!! She was very informative and patient with me. The sign up process was easy thanks to her.

Pros

It is easy to track my inventory and sales.

Cons

Dealer Center is the only product I would use and recommend

PY

Ping Y.

Automotive, 1-10 employees

comfortable and willing to use

save time and efficiency !

Pros

The new function for our dealer is CRM, easy to contact customer and reply customer request of vehicle. It's more function than other's CRM which was use before.

Cons

there is only one missing function is automatically send inventory list to customer email . Hope this features is coming soon!

MK

Moses K.

CRM IS GREAT

Pros

The CRM is well understandable and easy to understand. I recommend this to anybody who has a business and it's a one stop shop to run your business. The rep's training was very easy and she took her time to explain everything.

Cons

At the moment I don't have anything that I don't like.

RB

Rodney B.

Automotive, 1-10 employees

DealerCenter is the best solution for the Independent dealer

DealerCenter has a fast customer service response time & constantly improving the solution

Pros

Easy to navigate, all in one solution, fully integrated lender management tool.

Cons

So far there has been nothing that I like the least about DealerCenter.

TC

Tony C.

Fantastic Customer Service.

So far pretty happy with the Source

Pros

I needed to modify my website, i called, phone was answered right away and right away customer rep. took charge and started working. Im pretty particular and demanding about my stuff, we tried one color I didn’t care for it then I asked him to work with few other colors and he was so fas and knowledgeable about everything I felt like i was talking to my brother who really wanted best for me.. Extremely satisfied with customer rep.! Id ask for him if you are looking for rep.

Cons

There’s nothing that I didn’t like. I was cared for like one of their own

SS

Sadique S.

We used DealerCenter for many years, since 2008 & we always received excellent customer service !

Pros

What we like most about the software is the ease of use, always upgrading features, the bulk emailing and text messaging.

Cons

What we like least about the software with the Dot Matrix printing & the LAW contract needed to be printing on a specialty printer, although now they are printable on plain paper.

MC

Mark C.

Dealercenter Review

Pros

my experience with one of the rep was not only helpful but she was patient, diligent, and thorough in signing me up and letting me understand, very user-friendly. I really appreciate the professionalism, the caring, and support from my rep!

Cons

nothing so far, everything has been great

CK

Chris K.

very informative

Pros

the ability to do everything in one location as opposed to multiple sites all doing the same thing .

Cons

sorting feature and building reports needs to be more user friendly. I've tried to setup some reports that work fine but I have to constantly make adjustments to get the right report I want to see

bk

bobby k.

Automotive, 1-10 employees

DealerCenter is a MUST for any independent dealerships!

Pros

texting and e-mailing prospects right from the app is awesome. Tying it all in with my website basically does it all for me. Support team has been great setting me up and helping me with all my needs.

Cons

have been using DealerCenter for about 6 years and I have zero complaints.

Angel R.

Excellent customer service and Excellent DMS and great all in one tool

Easily did a review

Pros

The best part of the system is how I can easily desk all my deals cash,buy here pay pay here and route or dealer track my apps directly to my lenders.

Cons

The worst part of the system is That i Wish I could easily pull up my monthly sales on one page for all form of deals.

SY

Sammy Y.

Dealer center is great

My rep is extremely helpful and very knowledgeable about the product. I can proactively finance a customer within a couple of minutes, by running credit, entering vehicles and using route one submission. Structuring cash deals is very easy and printing all the contracts they have available. Dealer Center has really helped me be more successful.

Pros

easy to use

Cons

some of the user permissions.

MZ

Mike Z.

DEALERCENTER REP

I would like to thank the support staff for helping me with all of the issues and concerns that i had with dealercenter. She has always gone above and beyond in assisting me. She would always follow up with me to make sure that iam satisfied with any changes that i had made. Great customer service!!!

Pros

easy to use

Cons

can't write anything on the buyersguide get overcharged on products..

AJ

Abdellah J.

DealerCenter is very helpful!

Pros

What I like the most about DealerCenter is Customer agent has been very patient in helping setup my account and get my up & running.

Cons

What I like the least about DealerCenter is nothing so far. Everything has been great & easy to use. Looking forward to learning more about the platform.

SS

Scott S.

Automotive, 51-200 employees

Dealer Center

i have had nothing but a great experience with dealer center

Pros

the integration with our inventory makes everything easy when you are trying to find a unit that works

Cons

with what we use this for, I really can not say that there is anything that i don not like about it

CV

Carmen V.

Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 1-10 employees

CRM Training with [sensitive content hidden]

Overall it has been a great experience working with all the reps at DC and the trainings have been awesome.

Pros

[sensitive content hidden] was very patience and knowable of the product. However, when we ran into a question that she could not answer she assure me that she would get the answer and get back to me. I really like that.

Cons

The is nothing I have to add to this section.