DealerCenter Logo

DealerCenter

Dealer management software for independent auto dealerships

DealerCenter Reviews - Page 7

1,406 reviews

RG

Ryan G.

Automotive, 11-50 employees

Tried them all....DealerCenter is the Best CRM/DMS System.

After trying several DMS Inventory Systems we chose DealerCenter. What seemed to be overwhelming at first was thoroughly explained and easy to use. The executive made sure that our transition to DealerCenter was effortless. She truly cared that everything was understood before ending our training session. We are confident that we made the right choice of DMS/CRM System.

Pros

1 Complete System for DMS, CRM, BHPH, ETC Outstanding Customer Service Great App

Cons

Would like to see thumbnail photos within the inventory reports.

DR

Diego R.

Great System

It helps me make more money!

Pros

What I love the most about this system is my representative, who is great at helping me when I need it and teaches me valuable stuff on the system.

Cons

I would like if the system had more lenders directly on their system without having to integrate with another system.

AH

Ana H.

Automotive, self-employed

Dealer Center Review

Pros

[contenido sensible oculto] me dio un excelente entrenamiento en Offer Up, tenia demasiada paciencia siempre tratando de comunicarse conmigo Estoy muy agradecida. Y gracias por su ayuda.

Cons

Nada por el momento todo esta funcionando bien.

Showing original review in Spanish. See translation

zb

zi b.

EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE!

CUSTOMER SERVICE FROM NORBERT IS BY FAR THE BEST YOU COULD GET. WE ALWAYS GO WHERE HE GOES BECAUSE HE GOES THE EXTRA MILE AND ACTUALLY CARES ABOUT HIS CUSTOMERS. I'VE SEEN HIM DEAL WITH OTHER PEOPLE ALSO AND HE IS BY FAR ONE OF THE BEST REPS ANYONE COULD HAVE. THIS IS WHY HE KEEPS GETTING CALLED BACK BY ALL OF HIS OLD COMPANIES. WE ARE SO PLEASED TO DO BUSINESS WITH HIM. THANKS FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT.

Pros

RUNS CREDIT APPS WITH EASE, GET VEHICLE INFO EASY

Cons

SOMETIMES DIFFICULT TO NAVIGATE THROUGH SOME OF THE PAGES; AND NOT ALL BANKS ARE USING THIS

Anthony D.

Dealer Center Easy to use

My Rep linked me up with other lenders, and her customer service was 5 stars., overall DealerCenter is helping us improve the quality of lenders we submit deals too.

Pros

Relatively easy, integrates very well with adding inventory, and submitting deals to lenders.

Cons

Best software ever used, very easy to use.

JS

Jonathan S.

Great All In One for Deals

quick applications and responses to lenders

Pros

I really like the ability to pull a customer's credit with the quick credit option it makes things very easy.

Cons

The fact that the deal status does not update itself automatically when done with their sister company Westlake Financial Services

JM

Jim M.

Dennis provided excellent training

Pros

User friendly. Service and training from rep was excellent. Having everything as a single sign on makes running a dealership so much easier. Anytime we need support they're a phone call, chat or e-mail away.

Cons

so far, DealerCenter has been great! no complaints.

MT

Morgan T.

LIFESAVER

They are a great company and call once a month to verify we are not having any problems.

Pros

This product is a lifesaver to keep track of our inventory, who owes, late fees, and paperwork on all of our deals

Cons

Takes a little time to get acquainted with the software but once you do it is easy

DF

David F.

I have enjoyed working with the support staff when I run into technical issues. She is always quick to resolve

Pros

Very easy to navigate it is quick and easy at the click of a mouse. The tools are amazing. I like the form selection and easy to use,

Cons

Not many things I don't like. It is difficult to print buyers order and contracts using chrome instead of internet explorer. I prefer chrome.

HV

Hector V.

DealerCenter is a great tool!

Pros

What I like the most about DealerCenter is it is easy-to-use & easy to learn. I can have my entire business in one place.

Cons

What I like the least about DealerCenter is nothing. I've actually been using DealerCenter for a few years & selected it again with my new business.

TE

THAER E.

DEALER CENTER SOFTWARE

EXCEPTIONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE , THE CUSTOMERCARE REP IS AN EXCEPTIONAL IN HER JOB EVERY TIME I HAD A QUESTION OR INQUIRE ABOUT THE ADDITIONAL SERVICES THE SOFTWARE HAS SHE WENT ALL THE WAY TO EXPLAIN AND HELP. THANKS.

Pros

ITS A COMPLETE SOFTWARE FOR ANY DEALERSHIP TO CONDUCT FULL OPERATION FROM RETAIL SALES TO SERVICE DEPARTMENT AND FULL ACCOUNTING SYSTEM.

Cons

NOTHING I LOVE THIS SYSTEM . THIS SYSTEM IS A COMPLETE SYSTEM I RECOMMEND EVERY DEALERSHIP TO USE IT .

nm

nir m.

Automotive, 1-10 employees

Easiest/BEST out on the market

great

Pros

Super helpful staff [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is one of the best, always using DC to know the status of my inventory.

Cons

Need more features for app, Working a deal on the app would be great, also need App for IPAD with better econtracting

JJ

Jrakkar J.

Great

Pros

Simple I like the fact that is so simple and you have a team that's dedicated to help you my rep is the best whenever I call him he answers right away

Cons

Nothing I wouldn't change anything about the product I think it's pretty good everything is tailor-made to you

BM

Brenda M.

Excellent

Pros

That our rep. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] has always been there to answer any of our questions. She is very helpful with anything I request of her.

Cons

There is nothing I can really complain about right now.

AV

Asim V.

V1 Autos Inc

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] did an excellent job with training

Pros

I like how everything is all in one place and very simple to use and navigate. All forms and docs in one place. Having used CarsForSale and MoneyMaker, DC is a better system that doesn't confuse me and has everything from marketing to the amazing CRM system which they don't offer.

Cons

Nothing yet at this moment that I can think of

JB

Jennifer B.

DealerCenter is easy to use and is extremely functional. So far we've had a great experience.

Pros

DealerCenter's platform is fully integrated so you don't need to rekey data. It makes running very efficient & saves time. It pushes the inventory to all our marketing sites & brings in the customer data seamlessly to add to the deals.

Cons

What I like least about DealerCenter is if I don't have some fields completed in the finance template it will not let me proceed forward until I complete those required fields.

mt

mohammad t.

Dealer Center Lenders

Vanessa is very helpful she helped me sign up with Route One and Flagship and Dealertrack. I really like Dealercenter.

Pros

I like that i can submit finance deals with many different lenders like Westlake.

Cons

Everything is fine the only thing I would say is that it is a little expensive.

MM

Mary M.

Wonderful!

Pros

What we liked most about DealerCenter software is you can structure deals for submitting to Westlake & help us manage all of our inventory.

Cons

So far we like everything, so there's nothing really to say about what we like the least. We have nothing bad to say.

ZA

Zeke A.

Automotive, 11-50 employees

Kudo from Elite Import Group!

Very good, always there no matter what time I call. Always attentive!

Pros

Integration is very important since we have a few people working and doing everything. One stop shop!

Cons

There should be a mandatory type of training like on-site training

JA

Jim A.

Automotive, self-employed

DealerCenter review

I have been with the company over 4 years now. I like the database and the support team. My only complaint would be the database will slow down at times. If that could be faster that would be great.

Pros

It handles all of our inventory and loan apps

Cons

It could be faster. I see you are adding Dealertrack, that will be nice.

DV

David V.

I like using Dealercenter.... but the MOBILE APP is the best!!! the app is what I use the most for m

Pros

The mobile application, my DC rep and her service she is always there to help us. No matter what the issue is ! even my WFS deals

Cons

I wish the cost was less. FREE would be nice. Cost of credit per pull, but I just found out DC will price match or beat my quote!

Dealercenter's awesome

Pros

It's so easy to use. I will save you a lot of time and it has a lot of tools to get you selling cars. And if you can get the rep to help you with services, you'll be in the best hands.

Cons

There nothing so far that I can say is a con on this software

DG

David G.

Surfside Auto Company

Man, I should've switched from my old and outdated system Frazer a long time ago. DC has lots of features like being cloud based where I am able to manage my inventory from the auction and on the go. Love DC. (Sensitive Content Hidden) is an outstanding help in getting us sorted out and trained. A++++ experience with him

Pros

Having used DC in the past, there are a ton of new features like the mobile app I'm looking forward to using

Cons

None nothing comes to mind at this time

JP

Joe P.

Retail, 1-10 employees

Customer service is a joke!

Its a joke!

Pros

Would recomend not useing this program! No customer support! Trying to resolve problems with my account sine April! No responce! Its a joke!

Cons

Dont subscribe! No customer support! Its a call center!

VS

Vince S.

Automotive, 1-10 employees

Support and introduction was AWESOME !!!

Nereyda communicated the benefits of and showed me how to maneuver around the Dealer Center application with the reassurance of great customer support in the futur!!!!!! Thanks Nereyda and Dealer Center for all your support!!

Pros

The ease of using it!

Cons

That it does not integrate with all the of stand alone applications.