All categories
Digitail

Cloud-based, modern veterinary practice management solution!

visit website

Digitail Reviews

sahir a.

Super great customer support, the software was a good addition to our practice, helps me and my collegues.

Felicia H.

Would recommend this software - and happy to give back to them to reciprocate the great service.

Rafael P.

Cons

The only minor thing that i hate is the fact that when i search for something i don t find the price regarding the product.

mitra c.

That it is an internet platform and sometimes if it is something wrong with the internet reciever i can not run it.

GIULIA N.

You depend on the netwotk, if the network fail you can't acces the application.

Griveteanu L.

5.0

• Likelihood to recommend10.00/10

Hands down the best option for my small mobile practice

Changing software is pretty stressful but I couldn't be more grateful for their hard work and patience in helping me get up and running. Its smooth and quick and simple software - just does what you need it to do.

Pros

I've been locum Vet for 10+ years so I've used pretty much every system out there, I was in the final stages of signing up with another market leader (that I shall leave un-named but they are a respected 4.5 star company) - That company was going to charge me double per month which is fine for the extra functionality. The it turns out that the conversion into that software - they were going to charge...

Cons

Some things labelled in different ways - but learned pretty quickly how it works and there was good one on one webinar service.

It's an honor to work with you Rafael! Looking forward to more suggestions as you are always forward-thinking and spot on.

• Likelihood to recommend10.00/10

It helps me keep track of charges

Since using Digitail I saw that I'm always up to date with my client invoices. They also get synced with my Quickbooks account instantly and this makes my accountant's life (and mine) so much easier.

Pros

I really like the easy billing and the fact that I can directly charge my clients online. I use this feature a lot, especially for telemedicine consultations or to take a downpayment for euthanasia services.

Cons

It's more of a "feature" request — I'd like to be able to create different templates & designs for my invoices.

Thank you so much Dr George! It is a pleasure to work with you and your team and to see how the practice has grown over the past 2 years!

• Likelihood to recommend7.00/10

Good

My overall experience with this software is a good one. It is highly usefull and makes registrations and patients sheets easier to work with.

Pros

The software is good and is highly usefull when it comes to the patients database. You can easily find medical examination reports for all kind of exams, also the calendar is an added value since it can automatically send reminders all used to create personalised messages for the owners. Technical support was always friendly and eager to help.

Cons

The administration part should be worked a little more since there are still some things that are not presented clearly enough. I found out that the software may encounter issues depending on your laptop or cash register, but tech-support will answer and address the issues you are encountering and provide solutions to resolve the problems.

• Likelihood to recommend10.00/10

The best veterinary software we've used.

Great

Pros

It's a user-friendly software for both veterinarians and pet owners. Even more, some of the owners were so impressed by how easy they could schedule consults, that they scheduled (and came to our clinic) a lot more often than they used to before Digitail. It can be accessed anywhere and it provides valuable information for both veterinarians and pet owners. One of the best things - the reminders you send to your clients about their pets' needs. Also, they provide great customer support, the entire team from Digitail is always ready to help.

Cons

I didn't find anything, because they are pretty amazing.

Thank you so much Anca!!! We're happy to hear that we've helped increase customer retention and that both the team and the pet parents love the product!

• Likelihood to recommend10.00/10

User friendly solution for both vets and pet owners.

Pros

The fact that someone came with a very ingenious solution for digitalizing not only pet's healts records, but also all the registers that our country legislation requires and was able to make it user friendly helped me and my colleagues the most. Now we don't lose precious time doing the inventory every month, or checking if our assistants have removed pricesely the drugs used that day from our stock,...

Cons

At first I thought it will be difficult to transfer the old virtual database to Digitail, but I was pleasantly surprised that their consultants found a personalised solution for us that dind't require as much time or effort as expected.

Thank you Dr Monica! It was a pleasure to assist you with the data migration!

Happy to have itđź’™

We have a little business near Bucharest, Otopeni City. A small Veterinary office and we are proud that we can use it. It made our work a lot easier and helped us keep our clients close.

Pros

We heard about Digital 2 or 3 years ago, but we were affraid to buy it, because we were old fashioned and still write on the paper. After many midunderstandings with customers and many requirements related to vaccinations and determina,we decide it was time to buy it and make our lives easier.

Cons

I think it should be something to tell us that one patient already exist. Nowadays, it warns you just when you enter a microchip number.

Thank you Dr Gabriela! We've heard your feedback and you'll love the update that just came out where you are notified if the client already exists in the database!

Best PMS ever!

Fantastic - 5 stars all round!

Pros

I am so happy with the support and the quality of service of Digitail. All my clients find the system easy to use, I get answers to any of my enquiries lightning fast and find this the best PMS I have ever used since I have been a vet of 15years. Far superior to all the big, faceless companies and can't thank [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his team enough of all they have done for my business. You can't go wrong by choosing this software!

Cons

Nothing - there is no issues they don't address and they are constantly improving their services.

We are so happy to hear this! Thank you very much for your kind words Dr Emese!

• Likelihood to recommend9.00/10

For any modern and dynamic practice, Digitail is the ideal tool

After adopting Digitail, I could concentrate more on treatment rather than losing time on different areas. Pet parents were more trustful and they are always at ease interacting with their vet. Developers are always helpful and provide monthly upgrade to the interface and options, which is great.

Pros

Digitail help to better organise and run my daily practice. Pet parents follows their fur babies pet record better using a well deserved tool for this era. It is easier to go through all medical records, products stock and statistics useful for better planning and evolution.

Cons

Some features takes time to get used to. Training staffs may require some time

Thank you very much for the kind words Dr Sahir!

Go for Digitail

Making appointments very easy, clients love this.

Pros

Very user friendly, easy to use and accessible for everywhere you have a connection to internet.

Cons

I didn’t identified, the team helped us every time we had problems or questions.

Thank you very much Karla!! You are a great practice manager and it is a pleasure to work with you!

Vet suregeon

Best

Pros

Best health program, sending emails and sms to owners

Cons

Nothing abut that.. everything is working well

Thank you very much Dr Prosi! Happy to hear that you and the team are enjoying Digitail and that the pet parents are also having a better experience!

• Likelihood to recommend10.00/10

the best platform for veterinary clinics

Pros

We started using Digitail 2 years ago and it has been the best decision for our practice. The features that helped us the most were the reminders for appointments that the platform sends automatically to pet owners and the support that the platform offers for keeping patient records. Before Digitail we had to call the owners ourselves to remind them about their appointments and we kept all patient records on paper and that was very time consuming.

Cons

Because before Digitail we were using pen and paper, it took a while for the staff to get used to the new order of things, but their customer support is always there to help.

Thank you very much Dr. Ciochina! It is a pleasure to work with your team!

• Likelihood to recommend9.00/10

Best product on the market

Pros

As a digital expert in user experience, I wanted to advise innovative and intuitive veterinary software to my wife. Hence, after a competitor benchmarking, Digitail appeared to be the best choice. One of the most important points is that Digitail is created by digital native people, it's a very different approach compared to the competitors where digital is not their main focus, user behaviors are quickly evolving, you have to be digital-ready. My wife used 3 different software in past experiences (one in the largest clinic in the country), Digitail is the best in her opinion.

Cons

The initial configuration (adding products, TVA, dosages, etc.) is time-consuming and it could be more intuitive in some specific cases. However, Digitail is still doing a better job than competitors.

Thank you very much Kevin for your kind words! We're preparing more updates to make the onboarding even easier. Looking forward to seeing you at our next webinar!

• Likelihood to recommend10.00/10

Great features,amazing interface, easy to use

Great communication with owners, less time explaining the recommendations, because they can read the consultation report, plus we get a lot of appreciation from owners who receive constant reminders on when to deworm or vaccinate next, without them having to keep track of routine visits.

Pros

It has a very user-friendly interface, it doesn't take long to access or fill in patient files and you can keep a record of every visit with every detail. Plus you can send the consultation report via e-mail for the owner or print it and hand it out. Easy to keep track of the appointments plus the fact that owners can make the appointments themselves online with a personal account. Great value for money!

Cons

Nothing in particular. These is nothing i can think of .

Thank you very much for your feedback! We're happy to hear that Digitail is helpful and looking forward to seeing you again at the next conference!

The best application

We gave up the written records

Pros

An application easy to use, the owners receive reminder messages for the following treatments, vaccinations or deworming. Can be accessed from the mobile phone. You can attache any records like blood analysis or any alalysis you do

Cons

You depend on the netwotk, if the network fail you can't acces the application

We are so happy to hear we helped you transition to a paperless clinic!

very good

very good one

Pros

It help the veterinarian to be more eficiant

Cons

every thing is likeabble, you will just love ot

Thank you very much Deborah! looking forward to helping your business grow even more!

Must have

Pros

The software is easy to use, keeps your pet owner informed, shortens the time of consult, the veterinarian has a good record of the animal’s history, can be accessed from anywhere, has a designed app as well

Cons

In the time i have used it, I could not find anything lacking

Thanks a million Dr Felicia! I'm happy that Digitail is making your life easier at the practice!

Digitail vet software

Helped with the client database and file management

Pros

Easy to use, intuitive, easy to acces from anyware

Cons

No problems so far , the software is under development but bugs or problems are solved fast

Thank you very much Dr Buzdea! You and your team are always providing great feedback and insights.

Easy to use. It helps both the veterinarian and the owner

Pros

Intuitive. It is very easy to keep up with a patient's evolution by looking for his history in digitail. It also helps the owner to always have access to information about his pet's health

Cons

It would be great if the program would work a little bit faster. Nothing else to add as a con.

• Likelihood to recommend9.00/10

The digital age for pets

It's more easy to appoint people and manage many doctors and appointments at once. It's more easy remind people about their animal's needs without being too invasive. More easy to track an animal and have a full history

Pros

When a costumer is thinking about his pet he posts on Facebook, when he takes a few photos of his pet he posts them on Instagram, but when it comes to his health and wellness he only has a health book. Digitail makes the animal's health easy to manage from your phone. Not only that but for vets makes the connection to the owner more easy and personal without having to sacrifice time. Easy to use tailored for vets needs.

Cons

Not many, every Vet has his way so that's why it's hard to find middle ground. Something to look forward

It's a game changer.

Replaces paper health records with a cloud based records and also reducing the time spent on filling out registries.

Pros

The fact that is very user-friendly and it is easy to use.

Cons

The fact that I didn't know earlier about the sofware,

Thank you very much for the kind words! We will pass on the information to the team!

• Likelihood to recommend10.00/10

Easy to use interface, supportive tech team, personalized solutions

Pros

I have used several software products for managing patients but Digitail is, by far, the most user-friendly platform. It offers me valuable information for managing the business and I am guaranteed a flawless communication with all my clients. I hear they work on adapting the system to automate the ordering system with suppliers, which I am so looking forward to! It will help me save valuable time and resources. Optimized for PC, tablet, mobile - easy to use from everywhere!

Cons

You need a permanent broadband connection, it does not work offline.

Best veterinarian software

I have a great experience with Digitail. We now cand sen alerts and reminders to our owner pacients, we have online acess from unlimeted devices.

Pros

It made my vet life easier and for my other coleagues too

Cons

We really don’t have things that we don’t like at it

User Friendly Software

Amazing!!

Pros

This software as a whole is really simple to use/understand. Online booking is really a pleasure and allows clients to book appointments without have to call in. The App is an added bonus as clients can read all the treatment protocols and follow them if they are unsure. Overall the software is really good, the team is always available to assist

Cons

All my concerns/ improvements have been fixed or I have been shown how to do it.

Thank you very much for the kind words Dr Christine! Your suggestions and feedback have been extremely helpful.

• Likelihood to recommend8.00/10

Very good

I can organise better my charts from my veterinary clinic

Pros

I like that it is easy to work with. I can keep my primary accounting.

Cons

I have bills with more then 50 item's that have to be split in more then one entry.

Digitail Review

Is the best in România and I think Is the in all the software i seen in Europe

Pros

Is free easy to understand and work with the software

Cons

My stoc is not working at full capacity and the division of dry food is not prices