DoTimely Logo

DoTimely

Mobile, all-in-one field service solution

DoTimely Reviews - Page 2

OL

Orquidea L.

Consumer Services, 1-10 employees

The best solution for my business

AMAZING! Kudos to the DoTimely team, I really love the app. I'm so happy that many processes that took us a lot of time now they are solved with a click.

Pros

When I found about DoTimely I couldn't believe it, it had everything that I needed for my business. It's like they read my mind and built it. They really thought about every bit of what a staff, client and admin would need. On the admin side Packages, subscriptions, calendars, invoices, notifications when packages expire, reports, staff payment, clients, and I could keep mentioning a bunch of great...

Cons

As I mentioned, I'm based in Chile and many of our clients and staff don't speak English so that was a challenge. Despite that, I still chose DoTimely over other solutions. It would be great if DoTimely can find a way to link the account with Hubspot and offer more payment gateways.

Hi Orquidea, We are really glad that you are having a great experience with DoTimely.It was great to work with you and launch the app in the Spanish language.

TT

Ted T.

Consumer Services, 11-50 employees

Please read to save yourself a headache.

Speaking with the company from the start they were agreeable and excited. I paid for them to import our customers, which then had be be re-done by an employee as it wasn't accurately transcribed. After months of speaking with them they seem to believe that the major draw is online requests and cancellations. Which was something that appealed to me. The functionality to my team just didn't pan out....

Pros

The functions it does have mostly run smoothly.

Cons

The app is a data hog that has to constantly be connected. If your customer is in an apartment complex that doesn't have connectivity your blind. No access to notes or instructions. If you have a employee with limited data it isn't usable. You have to use a work around if you have future appointments that you have to schedule but aren't' placing on a team member immediately. They want to force people to be paid commision vs an hourly rate.

We regularly provide features to improve the software for our customers. There are items that are incorrectly stated. We did not charge for importing the data. In fact, the account was billed for only a single month over many months. We provided data template and imported custom data free of charge. Our support conducted number of training sessions and were available in person to answer the questions. Software...

BS

Brett S.

Consumer Services, 11-50 employees

DoTimely Review - Very Valuable

DoTimely is the best software I've encountered in a long time. From the design/layout to compatibility and all the way to the functionality/ease of use, DoTimely's performance has gone above and beyond anything I could have dreamed of. DoTimely has made managing my business 100 times easier and they are always coming out with new features and additions which always add value to my business as well...

Pros

I absolutely love DoTimely and do not know what I would do without it. One of the things I like most about DoTimely is how easy it is to use. Not only for my team and I, but for my clients as well. When I bring on new clients, I give them a brief description of DoTimely and how it is used in regards to the service we provide. I then send them the welcome email with the Login/Password and tell...

Cons

At the moment, I do not have any cons with DoTimely. It has fulfilled the needs of my business perfectly.

Hi Brett, your comments are much appreciated.

JK

Joshua K.

Consumer Services, 1-10 employees

Our experience running our pet care business on DoTimely's platform has been very positive!

If you own/operate a pet care business, DoTimely is the single-most important tool you need to stay organized and efficient.

Pros

DoTimely offers pet care business owners a 360 solution for running their business. We have used competitor platforms in the past and DoTimely is leaps and bounds ahead of them, in terms of features, ease of use, innovation, organization, customer service, etc. The most impressive aspect for us has been the combination of customer service, acceptance of customer feedback and then speed of innovation...

Cons

Early on, there were a significant amount of bugs and inconsistency in how features worked in the app. We understood that it was new software and would take time to get it running 100% smoothly, so we took the good with the bad. Our patience paid off in spades! The business owner's version of the app only provides for basic management. The website version is exponentially more robust. We would like to see many of the web features integrated into the app, so that we are better equipped to manage the business while on-the-go. We have discussed this with DoTimely and they have already made improvements to the app and are continuing to do so as we speak. We have full confidence it will be everything we need it to be, but it's just not quite there yet.

Thanks Josh for your partnership and as always really appreciate your feedback.

KR

KIMIKO R.

Must have app!

Every time I've had a question relating to set up or use of the app, customer service is very quick to respond. I'm more than pleased to be using this software and will continue to use it

Pros

I love that this app doesn't cost a monthly subscription but still has ALL the benefits of other apps like it. That is the sole reason we use it! My customers love that they get to see the GPS map of our walks, pictures, and visit notes. Some of them don't have the app downloaded, so they just get the information in an email. I like that it organizes my day, my customers can request/cancel appointments on their own, I have all the invoices features that I need (including package pricing), and it alerts me when there's a pet birthday or vaccine that needs updating. It really has everything the other software companies do, but they only charge per invoice. I don't know how thats all they charge, but as a brand new business, I'm sooooo happy I found this software.

Cons

The only things that missing, for me, is dog boarding features. I've made it work and still have it listed as a service, I just wish it could keep track of how many rooms are available, etc. I know that dog boarding is it's own thing, separate from walks/pet sitting; but, I'm still holding out for an app that can do all of it.

Hi Kimiko, Thanks for sharing your feedback. It is great to know you are using lot of DoTimely features that add value to your business. We are always looking to add new features that help our customers.

CW

Chrissy W.

Veterinary, self-employed

DoTimely serves its purpose for my business needs!

DoTimely helps set me apart from my competitors that don't use a software by building trust with quick and accurate communication along with pictures and GPS tracking. I'm a solo pet care provider that is in the beginning of my business stage and it helps me to be professional and organized at a very affordable price.

Pros

I like that it has a clock in and out system along with GPS tracking that builds my clients trust by letting them know that I'm doing the job that they're paying me to do. I also like the ability to leave detailed notes with pictures during the service. It also allows them to send me messages during the service to ask questions or ask me to do something that they forgot about. I like the fact that DoTImely has a customer login link that allows me to a client portal to my website.

Cons

I wish that it would alert me when a client changes any of their information on the pets or their profile. I wish that it would allow more than 1 document to be uploaded in the vaccination records. I wish that you had the option to customize an add on price like you do the service price. It took a while for me to get use to scheduling clients such as my Dog Boarding and Overnight Pet Sitting. I...

Hi Chrissy, We really appreciate your comments.

DM

Dina M.

Civic & Social Organization, 1-10 employees

So Happy I found this!

Pros

I began using this service for my dog walking business about 7 months ago and I love the ease of use, both desktop and the app. It's very customizable and their customer service is exceptional. They really seem like they are looking to improve user experience and value your input and questions. Whenever I email them a question I get a reply very quickly and they are eager to assist and always friendly....

Cons

I haven't found any issues yet. If I have a question about something I reach out to them via email and get a super fast reply every time, even on weekends, and they go above and beyond to provide an answer or solution.

Hi Dina, we really appreciate your feedback.

CW

Candice W.

Fantastic software!!

This software has made my life 100 times easier. It just streamlines everything and brings it all into the same place. Such a great experience for such a great cost.

Pros

It is so easy to use and fully customizable for whatever you need it for. I've created so much variation in the system and my clients and employees all find it so easy. The report cards are fantastic and give a since of security to my clients. The customer service is absolutely wonderful! I've never had to wait for very long to get a response and they work out any issues very quickly!

Cons

It does glitch every now and then and it will drain your battery life, but so does every other software out there haha.

Hi Candice, Your feedback is much appreciated.

MS

Matthew S.

Individual & Family Services, 1-10 employees

5* Software - Dog walking

Makes planning multiple dog walks over several staff members a breeze and logs each walk as evidence of it being completed too. Had a glitch with the bookings which was quickly fixed with an email to their support.

Pros

Very easy to use Free app for both android and ios Tracks walks brilliantly Individual login for each staff member

Cons

Nothing. Does everything we need it too very well.

Hi Matthew, Thanks a lot for your feedback. We are glad we are adding value to your business.

BS

Betzy S.

Individual & Family Services, self-employed

Makes my life easier

I love how practical it is and that I’m able to afford it since my business is still relatively new; customer service is also great! They respond pretty quickly.

Pros

It’s super practical; I basically manage my whole business through this platform, bookings, scheduling, invoicing, Payments, updates to clients and I can even message clients through it. It makes my life a lot easier!

Cons

I would love it if clients could be able to pay automatically after booking; or set automatic payments for All prepaid invoices.

Hi Betzy, We appreciate your feedback. We will share your feedback with the development team for invoice processing.

JM

Jerome M.

Pet services

DoTimely has completely resolved our scheduling and invoicing issues.

Pros

It has been very intuitive and easy for all of our employees and customers to learn and use

Cons

The mobile app is great but can use some tweaking.

Hi Jerome, We really appreciate your comments.

JN

Jena N.

Veterinary, 1-10 employees

DoTimely has been a game changer for this small business

As they are a new app there are still some things they need to iron out. However, they are open to suggestions and answer questions very quickly and are very helpful in fixing the problem. If they can't fix it, then it is now on the list of things they work on for the future. So far they have fixed everything they said they would. This app has streamlined my business and made it significantly easier to book appointments, close out appointments and keep accountability with my walkers. My clients love it. My walkers love it. Win. Win.

Pros

My clients love all of the perks that come with this app. They love seeing the GPS so that they know for sure the walker was there when they said they were and how far they actually walked their dog. This is huge since we are a business relying on accountability.

Cons

My least favorite thing is that some accidents are permanent unless I email them and have them fix it from their end. EX: Putting the wrong expiration date on packages. I am unable to fix that on my end. However, once I reached out to them it was fixed within 5 minutes. Hard to be upset about that.

Jena, really appreciate your feedback!

JT

Jeanne T.

Consumer Services, 1-10 employees

Amazing software for running my business

Amazing!! DoTimely has helped me to grow my business. The DoTimely team is very quick to respond when I have any issues and were so great getting me started on the app. I am so happy I chose this company to help me manage my business. The product is great for my team and the customers/. Easy to use!

Pros

It is very easy to communicate with my customers and staff in one place. I can make changes to the schedule and update customer information quickly and easily so all of the team is up to date! The app saves me so much time so I can spend more time growing my business and building relationships with the customers. Being able to invoice my customers and create paystubs has also save me time and money.

Cons

I would like to see my profit on this app with the invoices and pay stubs.

Jeanne, We are happy to hear you are enjoying using DoTimely. We appreciate you as our customer.

MF

Monica F.

Simple and Comprehensive Booking Software

Pros

We use DoTimely for our dog walking and day care business, and find the various features work well together: the integrated booking request portal/calendar clarifies the schedule for both our clients and staff, the fields for client/pet profile details are very thorough, and the chat feature enables easy communication between clients and staff. We also like the reminder emails regarding pet vaccination expiry and pet birthdays, and the integrated client key inventory. All of these features are free to use as well.

Cons

We have no complaints about DoTimely, and have found that their support team answers all of our questions and concerns promptly and effectively.

Hi Monica, Thanks a lot for your comments.

RB

Rachel B.

Awesome platform that allows me to maximize my time where it counts

Pros

The platform is extremely user-friendly for both business & customer. I have very few requests from my clients for trouble-shooting items within DoTimely so it doesn't create more work for me having to troubleshoot. Additionally, their customer service is very fast to respond so if I ever have clients who have questions, I can send them directly to DoTimely. Everything is connected - data is shared...

Cons

Rachel, we really appreciate your feedback.

CL

Carole L.

Awesome Customer Service

DoTimely customer service is out of this world!! You call, email or chat online either way I get very quick responses--they are also very patient to explain any questions to you and so very helpful and kind!!!

Pros

I researched many, many pet softwares currently on the market ---I decided to use DoTimely for my pet care service business--best choice I ever made--this software is very, very user friendly--not only is the software user friendly --DoTimely provides easy guides to use the software and constantly keeps you updated on any changes---on top of being very user friendly, keeping you updated, the customer service is totally outstanding and very quick to respond--I have even had response in the middle of the night and weekends..I highly recommend any pet sitting service to use

Cons

Honestly right now I have no cons about this software currently

Carole, really appreciate your feedback!

ER

Emily R.

Individual & Family Services, self-employed

DoTimely is aptly named! The platform is beautiful to look at. They have responded in a very time

I automated: scheduling, invoicing, and payment collection! AMAZING! DoTimely helped me to be accountable to my clients with GPS and improved ease of communication with their "chat" feature. Instead of checking 2 email accounts, I am more streamlined with the DoTimely App. Helps clients feel more secure about their appointments because they can see on their end that they are: planned, accepted, in process, or completed.

Pros

The platform is beautiful to look at. They have responded in a very timely manner (usually minutes to a few hours) to the countless questions I had going through the on-boarding process. They are priced perfectly in their market, especially for all of the bells and whistles they offer! Paying per invoice is the best model I have seen on the market, especially for someone just starting out in the pet care business. They connect for payments to Stripe, which is a completely separate and secure system of collecting payments. I strongly advise anyone in the pet care service industry to take a good look at all DoTimely offers for cents on the investment dollar!

Cons

They are still perfecting their product, but I believe it is very smart of the company to learn as they grow with their market segment :)

Emily, we really appreciate your feedback.

SP

Sara P.

Consumer Services, self-employed

Checks some of the boxes

Not very valuable to me so far. Might switch to manual scheduling and billing and not use an app at all. Customers do not want to download the app either, they can't be bothered to check email and would rather have a text message report sent.

Pros

- How scheduling syncs with invoicing. - Paying per invoice instead of a monthly fee.

Cons

- No resolution of technical issues reported (4 separate issues, none resolved). - Inability to block out appointment times as needed for custom time frames. - Invoicing errors with packages and paid / unpaid records, very confusing.

Hi Sara, Thanks for your feedback. We are sorry to hear you had issues getting started with the system. Please reach out to support and they will be happy to help.

CM

Carolyn M.

Consumer Services, 1-10 employees

Excellent value and service!

They provide excellent customer service at an extremely reasonable price....would highly recommend!

Pros

I have been using Dotimely for about a year now and it has helped my business tremendously! The program is easy to use and the team is extremely helpful and accommodating with my questions.

Cons

If I have to say something it's that I sometimes have difficulty finding answers to my questions through the software itself. However, anytime I write to the company my questions are answered immediately which surprises me because we are in different time zones and I sometimes send questions late at night which I believe is the middle of the night for them. They're fantastic! :)

Hi Carolyn we really appreciate your comments.

MM

Melanie M.

Consumer Services, 1-10 employees

Been using it for over 2 years now and dont plan on switching. Super easy to learn.

Pros

The ability to switch between different calendars. One screen shows all the staff and who is booked for each other. Another screen shows the list for the day. You can view calendars for each individual employee and client.

Cons

automatical invoicing is great Just would like to see the ability to selected specific clients to invoice automatically rather than having to invoice the whole.list in one shot

Hi Melanie, Thanks for giving your feedback.

Veterinary, 11-50 employees

Excellent integrated CRM

Overall, this software has been very helpful and solved our need for reporting. Being that they only charge for invoices this is well worth the time to learn and use.

Pros

I like that it offers a pet specific CRM, Invoicing, scheduling, payroll, and reporting. They don't charge per user like most CRM's do and they have a great customer support team.

Cons

The scheduling doesn't allow for drag and drop in order to change the times of appointments. This is a benefit and a downfall, it decreases errors but also makes scheduling a little more tedious.

Hi, Thanks for your feedback. We really appreciate it. The software does offer appointment drag and drop in the Calendar (Monthly/Weekly/Daily) view. Please reach out to support@dotimely.com and we will be happy to provide more information on this.

AI

Amanda I.

Reliable, easy to use, and customer support when needed.

Reliability, ease of use for you and clients, affordable, professional.

Pros

Clients control on appointments. Controls on requests. Schedule management. Being able to look at staffs daily walks gps timing

Cons

Gps accuracy. Trouble with spam emails, invoice discounts. Also- being able to select multiple invoices from list to mark as paid.

Amanda, we really appreciate your feedback.

MC

Melissa C.

1-10 employees

Great value for services provided! Easy to set up and use!

On the go scheduling and maintenance, easy to use app. Keeps us on time and in synch as we progress thru appointments.

Pros

Easy access to scheduling via app and online. App is easy to understand and use. As a new business we appreciate the minimal charges for services as well. No "per user" charges for my staff. Staff is great at responding quickly to any technical issues and questions we have.

Cons

Inability to select a "vacation" or "time off" scheduling function currently, but I understand this is a work in progress as well. Occasional glitch with stopping an appointment.

Melissa, we really appreciate your feedback

JR

Julia R.

Great

DoTimely is a great , it help me to keep on track all my walks appointment and if I ever needed anything like with app issues they promptly handle it. I highly recommend

Pros

Easy to use, and has wonderful features.

Cons

Don’t have any cons the app is great highly recommend

Hi Julia, we really appreciate your feedback.

BM

Beverley M.

DoTimely has been a great tool for me. it really is user friendly and the customer support is great.

Pros

Ease of scheduling and invoicing. User friendly software. It really is quite straight forward. I simply add a new customer, schedule in their ongoing dog walks, then it's there in my schedule. Invoicing is simple and can be completed in minutes.

Cons

It was a bit glitchy when first released but the team addressed any bugs that needed to be ironed out quickly and efficiently.

Beverley, we really appreciate your feedback.