DoTimely Logo

DoTimely

Mobile, all-in-one field service solution

DoTimely Reviews - Page 3

Marissa L.

DoTimely is the best!

Pros

ease of use, customer service, all in one for my small business

Cons

there are some features that can only be done on web vs app. On the go this can sometimes be a challenge but i know the team is working on it.

Hi Marissa, Your feedback means a lot to us. Thanks

AW

Alex W.

Consumer Services, 501-1,000 employees

Solid scheduling system

We've used DoTimely as customers of two separate services we use and we've been really happy with it.

Pros

Easy to book, revise and cancel appointments. The have a good chat tool so you can easily communicate around an event and share pictures.

Cons

Sometimes the schedule takes a bit to update, so you may click on the wrong appointment and cancel it or schedule something for the wrong day.

Hi Alex, We really appreciate your feedback.

JN

Jamie N.

the software is a real time saver and is impressive from both the client and staff end

This software saves me lots of time. It's fairly simple to use which is very helpful. The key tracking features helps to keep me organized.

Pros

I really enjoy the chat feature. Clients have been using it with ease and I like that I am included in all conversations.

Cons

having to delete a recurring appointment when having to change one appointment permanently. So say a client normally wants Monday through Friday walks, but now only needs Tuesday and Thursday. I cant just update the recurring appointment to reflect this. I have to delete the walks entirely and resubmit.

Appreciate your feedback Jamie.

TB

Tonda B.

Consumer Services, 11-50 employees

Professional Dog Mom LLC Review of DoTimely

Overall it fits my business needs very well!

Pros

I love that my clients can sign in and electronically choose the dates and services they are interested in.

Cons

There are small bugs such as, you can't refresh a screen, it's somewhat clumsy to configure the customizable services.

Hi Tonda, appreciate your feedback.

TF

Tricia F.

Fantastic Software

Pros

I love this has made my life so much easier as a business owner. Plus, the reassurance it gives my clients by seeing their reports after every visit.

Cons

Still making updates .. but really none so far ..just a few minor things that they immediately address when brought to their attention.

Tricia, we really appreciate your feedback.

CC

Courtney C.

Efficient

I’m happy with it. Just get flustered at times.

Pros

Easy to navigate. Everything in one place. Staff payroll tracked and payments run through app is so simple.

Cons

Features I should be able to use easily on my iPhone I can’t. Like searching and looking at paystubs.

Hi Courtney, We appreciate your feedback.

KB

Karolina B.

Veterinary, self-employed

DoTimely Review

Its been great for me and my company. Its given me a very accessible tool to manage my company and my time and run proffessionally. The pricing and customer service are super. Huge time savings. Love it.

Pros

I like that it has been tailored to my particular industry and works for both a one person company and upwards. It looks proffessional and once you've learnt it, is easy to manage.

Cons

It can be a bit clunky and takes a while to learn which things control other parts of the program - I've only learnt that through dealing with the customer help - which is incredible, but I think that there should be more learning resources available so I don't have to bother them all the time. I also really don't like the lack of transparency when it comes to the auto emails that you can choose to have sent out - I have no idea what they say, their tone, what they look like and consequently don't feel confident using them.

Hi Karolina, Thanks for giving your feedback.

CW

Carol W.

Writing and Editing, 1-10 employees

More Accuracy

My invoices go out on time and are accurate! When my clients are more hands on with their own schedule, everyone is happy and content! I can concentric the dogs and not the admin!

Pros

Our daily scheduling and invoicing has become so easy and accurate I can’t imagine what I did before DoTimely.

Cons

My biggest issue is the learning curve but that is a personal matter and not a software problem.

Hi Carol, we really appreciate your feedback.

AB

Akira B.

Individual & Family Services, 1-10 employees

One of the best decisions I made for our business

I’m so pleased with this tool. It saves me a lot of time and money, plus our clients love it!

Pros

Amazing cost, ease of use, responsive customer service

Cons

Lacks some functionality that I’d like to see but I’ve made suggestions to the customer service team.

Hi Akira, We really do appreciate your feedback and will continue to listen to our customers to enhance the experience.

RS

Rebekah S.

Great growing product

I love the software and so do my pet sitters. No complaints from them makes me a happy owner!

Pros

Ease of software Never crashes like other software's

Cons

Ability to chat with clients could be easier

Hi Rebekah, Thanks for your feedback. We really appreciate you as our customer.

DC

DELISHA C.

SUPER HAPPY

Pros

WE LOVE DOTIMELY , WE HAVE TRIED OTHER APPS BUT NOTHING HAS WORKED AS WELL WAS THIS APP. THEY HAVE GREAT TURN AROUND TIME WHEN CALLING WITH QUESTIONS. THANKS FOR EVERYTHING

Cons

NOTHING EVERY THING AWSOME ABOUT THIS APP

Hi Delisha we really appreciate your feedback.

SH

Stacy H.

Hospitality, self-employed

Just what I was looking for!

Organization!!

Pros

I've been searching for a good pet sitting software for awhile now, and I finally found it! Once you get the hang of it, this software is very easy to use. It keeps track of my scheduling and billing which is a great help!

Cons

I had a little bit of trouble figuring out how to get started. I had to play around with the program some to finally get the hang of it. I'm not sure if there is any kind of "get started" tutorial (I didn't see one, but I didn't look too hard), but if not, having one would be greatly beneficial.

Stacy, we really appreciate your feedback.

SM

Steven M.

DoTimely App is very helpful and is an upcoming app!

Pros

Organization and Billing features are amazing! . And her support staff have been very helpful. I suggested new features and they took my recommendations into consideration and placed them in the application. This programmers on this software are pretty awesome!

Cons

Owner profile on mobile app should have more appointment options. Its a little bit too basic. It should have more features as the desktop version. As a business owner, I constantly have to edit schedules and its easier since I m not in front of my computer the whole day.

Appreciate your feedback Steven.

AP

Adrienne P.

Cool service for very inexpensive

Pros

Great software for scheduling, easy to use and figure out and any time I have had questions I very promptly get an answer from someone in customer service about how to handle. Can't believe all the features they have for such a low cost!

Cons

It can be buggy. Sometimes I have to refresh the page a few times before I'm able to do what I want to do. You cannot use the back button. If you want to open a new tab for something within DoTimely you have to log on again in that tab.

Adrienne, we really appreciate your feedback

JT

Jamie T.

Consumer Services, self-employed

Great software if a dog walker.

Pros

Ease of use. It is easy for both myself and my clients to use.

Cons

Wish you could do more via the app. Otherwise it is perfect.

Hi Jamie, We value your feedback.

AG

Avneet G.

Commercial Real Estate, 11-50 employees

Easy and effective way to stay in touch with my employees

Pros

All my employees don't have a business email so Hub is a great tool to stay in touch with them and provide them the important information needed to run the business. I can chat with them within the same app and this keeps all the business communication in one place. My employees also request time off within the app and I can easily track history.

Cons

Not any, they are always open to customer feedback and make improvements.

Hi Avneet, Thanks for your feedback. We really appreciate it.

JK

Judy K.

Great software!

Pros

I’m so glad we found this program! The interface is clean and user friendly. If something you need to do isn’t already self explanatory, the support team and videos are amazing. The automated invoice scheduler is going to save a ton of time and so is the fact that our clients will have an easy time scheduling services.

Cons

We can’t change the color for staff in the calendar yet, they’re working on it!

Hi Judy, We really appreciate your feedback.

RW

Rachael W.

This app has seriously changed my business. It's amazing and has made my life much simpler!

Pros

It is easy to use. The invoicing and paycheques are organized and accurate. It keeps my entire company and employees organized Generates invoices so I don't have to Extremely good pricing! As a small business owner, I can actually afford this!

Cons

The gps isn't very accurate I don't like the start/stop emails sent to my clients and neither do they

Appreciate your response Rachael. The start/stop e-mails are optional and can be turned off.

ER

Elizabeth R.

Consumer Services, 11-50 employees

5 star customer service

DoTimely has been AMAZING to work with. The price is right for the excellent service I receive. They are quick to respond to a question, and they really care about me as a person and business owner. They know software and have a personal touch!! Highly recommend!!!

Pros

This software is easy to use. My sitters and customers love it!

Cons

The app has a few glitches. It is easy to restart and keep working on the app so not a bug issue.

Liz, We really appreciate your feedback.

FS

Fiona S.

Great software and a great help to business.

Pros

I have only been using DoTimely for a few weeks but have been able to do everything I need and if I havent managed,the customer service is amazingly prompt and helpful. Couldn't ask for a better service.

Cons

I havent found anything about the software that I dislike as yet. All my teething glitches have been easily sorted.

Fiona, we really appreciate your feedback

Satisfied customer

DoTimely has helped with scheduling .

Pros

Do Timely is user friendly. I like that I can check of when the dogs go #1 and #2.

Cons

I took me a few tutorials over the phone to grasp.

We really appreciate your feedback. Thanks

FB

Francesca B.

Fab experience! Wouldn't use anything else!

Pros

How easy it is to use, for owners, staff and customers. GPS tracking and leaving notes for customers has been such a positive for us and the relationship we have with our customers.

Cons

Not being able to personalise emails to customers with company signature. This is the only con, everything else is spot on!

Francesca, we really appreciate your feedback.

CM

Claire M.

Veterinary, 1-10 employees

Best phone App in the market to run my business

Great features to run my business and they keep adding more frequently.

Pros

I love DoTimely as I can do most of my work when I am outside and not in front of the computer. My clients also like it as its easy to book appointments and see visit reports. Support team is awesome and quick to respond.

Cons

They have everything that I need to run my business

Thanks Claire

Dan P.

Marketing and Advertising, 201-500 employees

Use for Dog Walking

Use it for dog walking service I am part of as a side hustle

Pros

It's a great way to track walks and update customers, change appointments great for both parties that use it.

Cons

The customer service is slow to respond which makes an on demand job tough The app glitches a bunch and must be updated a lot.

JJ

Jenna J.

Worth it!

The customer service is timely and the ease of use makes this my go to!

Pros

I love how cheap the program is and how easy it is for my customers to book appointments.

Cons

None! I have enjoyed every aspect of this program

Hi Jenna, We really appreciate your feedback. We are going to continue to offer affordable services to our customers.