Easy Rent Pro Software Reviews

Nikhil Raja

I'd say buy it!

Used monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2018-01-14

It's affordable and you can do a lot with it. An upgrade is always possible so, there's nothing stopping you. I was just looking for a simple software to help me with the basic things of car rental business. i tested it out together with my manager and together we made the decision to buy it. It had everything i needed and worked well. I requested an additional report and they created it for me.So far everything is working well. We just received an update 2 weeks ago, which is a cool thing that is included in their service.We have 5 offices, 3 in Spain and 2 in the United States. We have two ICT guys working for us in both countries. One time the one in Spain said he saw Easy Rent Pro on google, and decided to try the software. He introduced the software to us and said we should try it. I liked it immediately because it was also available in Spanish. I knew this would be a very good program, because they spent time to develop the software in different languages. That showed that they were out of the box. I thought that this automatically can get rid of the problems of my employees in Spain with regard to language barriers. The employees that were going to use the software the most liked it. We decided to get the reservation system too. We had to make some changes to one of the templates that we chose. That is all. So far everything is working well. We just received an update 2 weeks ago, which is a cool thing that is included in their service.

Pros
I am using the software for a dealership and a car rental business. They helped me setup both of them nicely in very short time. Very User-Friendly Cheap Good support. The Rental Genius program lets repeat customers earn points for discounts and rewards. The staff is very friendly and has always fixed or customized all our needs. To show the seller you’re serious about buying the property, it’s customary to accompany your purchase offer with an earnest money check. Earnest money generally ranges from 1% to 3% of the home’s purchase price, depending on local market conditions and the seller’s preference. After accepting the offer, the seller deposits the earnest money funds into an escrow account, and the amount is credited against your closing costs. To ensure that the offer price matches the actual value of the home, lenders require a home appraisal prior to approving the loan. You almost always need to pay the first year’s premium upfront, either on the date you purchase the policy or at closing. Homeowner’s insurance costs vary based on the value, style, location, and contents of the home, as well as your credit score, policy deductible, and coverage limits.

Cons
would never recommend a newbie investor starting with Section 8. When it comes to making money with real estate, experience is everything. You kind of need to learn the hard way when it comes to fine tuning how to pick tenants and getting a good lease that <a href="http://legalrentalforms.com/rental-lease-agreement-form/">covers all of the common problem areas</a> and then some. I have not felt strange with this company yet. It has been great journey starting my rental company.our down payment is the percentage of the home's purchase price that you pay upfront, typically at closing. You need to specify a down payment amount in your purchase offer, though you can change it prior to closing if the seller agrees.

Likelihood to recommend: 5/10

tosin adebowale

perfect car rental software and great support!

Reviewed 2018-10-12

i think based on my experience over a year now, it is a great tool for vehicle reservation control and management.

Pros
the first attraction is that it is easy to setup and use, also it is very customisable. we were able to configure it to suit our business ecosystem.it also allows us to connect easily with other soulutions. and yes, i had few hiccups but the customer support were awesome to help me get going. great software.

Cons
they have a great support team which are ready to assist and guide me whenever i'm confused on what to do. also, i did like if vehicle tracking is improvised.

Ted Starcher

Great value for the money and easy to use interface.

Reviewed 2018-04-10

Great tool for vehicle scheduling and reservation management.

Pros
For the money it is a very comprehensive reservation solution. I love that it uses MySQL on the backend so it is easy to connect and integrate with third party solutions.

Cons
Vehicle management is somewhat of a problem if you reuse vehicle tag numbers as it uses the tags as the primary index key For vehicles so if you want to use the same tag on a different vehicle you have to add a digit to the front or end of the tag number otherwise it will overwrite the preexisting vehicle info. also I would like to see a WordPress plugin in the near future to enable rapid development.

Monica Rodriguez

The perfect car rental software for my business

Reviewed 2016-11-01

I used Easy Rent Pro for over a year for my small car rental business. I was truly impressed with not only the useful features but the on time support was very helpful for my business. I also loved to use the Rent Planner and the Quicklookup which give a complete rental status of my fleet. I never once experienced a single big issue with this software. Everything in one place as well as extensive features is what made me choose Easy Rent Pro over anything else. You also cannot beat that it's free to try! I would recommend Easy Rent pro to any small business.

Mason Luyten

We make a good choice

Reviewed 2017-05-02

Pros
Easy Rent Pro has been the answer to our needs and we wish we had implemented it sooner. As well as being simple to use, it is very customisable. We have been able to configure it to suit the particular business environment in which we operate. The system is quick, visually appealing and very intuitive.

Cons
Haven't found anything as yet.... We wish we had implemented it sooner Easy to use. Streamlined approach.

Harley Marcus

Great Company

Reviewed 2017-07-14

I recently purchased their Easy Reservation system, and what I liked about them is that they set up the website very fast for me. I had some requirements for the website, but they did not have a problem to comply with these requirements. I called them a lot before and after I purchased the website, because I had a lot of questions. I wanted to know everything in detail. They always answered my phone call or replied to my emails, I really cannot complain. Now my website is all set up!

Likelihood to recommend: 9/10

Criselda Martis

It worked for our situation

Reviewed 2017-08-21

Pros
I work a university and we have a fleet that we rent to our students. We contacted Easy Rent Pro to see if their product could be used in our situation. We spoke about our needs for the software, and they did have an option that was ideal for us. We tested the software of course, and purchased it after about 2 weeks. We set up the system, and now the students can just go online and rent a car of the Uni. The students are happy that they don't have to come all the way to the office to make a booking. Everyone knows how these youngsters love to do everything online. The easier, the better. I'm happy that the coordination of rentals is a lot easier now.

Likelihood to recommend: 9/10

Caren Jassir

Very good and affordable car rental software

Reviewed 2017-05-04

Pros
My experience has been a very positive one in relation to the Easy Rent Pro system and the Support. I found it very user friendly and easy to move thru the different screens and find what is good to use for our business. Customer support was easy to reach in a very timely fashion and they were able to assist and get me back working.

Andy Needaam

Easy to use, Flexible and excellent support.

Reviewed 2018-05-28

Pros
We have been using the software for more than one year and we are very glad with the quality of this product. Since the beginning the customer support has been very helpful with all problems and questions and now the software is workin as advertised.

Cons
In the beginning thee was some issues but the the support team has guide us with the solution for everything. Everything is working good now. We wish they have a software for mac computers.

Terrence Hogan

Great Software at very low price

Reviewed 2017-05-02

Pros
We have been using the software for about one year and we are very happy with the support and features the software offers. The staff is very friendly and has always fixed or customize all our needs.

sanu sanu

great product with great customer service

Reviewed 2016-03-01

we are UAE based rental car , and we are very happy with easy rent pro service , they were able to give us all support we needed and they were able to help us meet our local marketing plans using their product and support , they customized our website and the software to meet our Arabic and English target , we really saved a lot comparing to use local software provider , in addition, they helped us to connect our website with payment gateways. if you are a rental car company based in UAE or Dubai , then we recommend you to not look anywhere else as we have done research and compared all prices and services , and easy rent pro is the best deal you can get , the minimum charge for getting their kind of product and service will cost you locally 3000 $ , dont hesitate if they are located out of UAE , their support available through live chat and control over desktop tools, they know what your car rental business needs , what make their service great , you are able to add additional requirements with simple charges , but as for us we have everything we need from their standard package

Charles Gilliland

Best software for small companies

Reviewed 2016-11-04

We have been using Easy Rent Pro for the past 6 months and we are very happy with the software and the support team is very friendly and always available to guide us on how to use the software.

Pros
Very User Friendly Cheap Good support

Cons
Nothing so far

Andree Suarez

Very good software for a very good price

Reviewed 2019-02-04

Pros
This software has all the featured we need to operate our car rental bussiness

Cons
We like everything of the software and there is nothing to complain about

Dirk Wiesemann

Support does not exist- Server breaks down all time

Reviewed 2019-02-24

Pros
It was fitting until our business got professional.

Cons
No one replies even if there server is down for 24 hours. No one cares. It can take 3 days to get hold of anyone. In the meantime you do your business by paperwork, out of control. The included data backup in the cloud solution does not exist.

Brandon Ellis

The best software I could get after 15 years in the rental business

Reviewed 2016-10-27

This is the car rental software that will change your business for good. The setup is easy and fast. This software has well graphically designed features that are easy to use. As a new user, you will be worried on where to start from because being your first time to use the software, you will not have known how it works. There is a very detailed online documentation provided that will help you learn how the software works. You can also ask for help from the customer support if you encounter some difficulties. The customer support service is always available. The software is very attractive compared to other software that offer the same services

Matthew Bloomhill

A pleasure to deal with, been a happy customer for 2 years

Reviewed 2015-04-23

We decided on Easy Rent Pro as the system had all the features of the other systems but a reasonable one off price tag of a few hundred dollars. Over time we have had the system customized for our specific needs and I always get a quick response from Algernon and the team @ Easy Rent. I would strongly recommend it to anyone in the industry and also to take full advantage of the features less utilized like vehicle cost management, utilization reports and the vehicle management. It bought our business into the 21st century and enables us to easily manage and search through what used to be boxes and files saving us precious time.

Joan Miller

All I need

Reviewed 2016-05-03

I've been using Easy Rent Pro for a while now. And i must say that besides the low price they have great service too. When I bought the software they gave me what they call demo, where they explained how to entire software works. Whenever I call or send an email, they help me, so the service is great. i love that they are for small to medium car rentals, because they even gave me advise on some things about car renting.And the software is very easy to use, to tell you that i manage everything so easily. My favorite feature is the quick lookup.

Clayton Ganachaud

One of the Best Car Rental Software Solution out there

Reviewed 2016-11-29

We switched over to Easy Rent Pro about 8 months ago and I have been extremely impressed with the level of support that we have received. Whether it's over email or by phone, I have always gotten thorough answers to my questions. The support staff and programmers have been very helpful and friendly! Easy Rent Pro makes things easy and efficient. Having our sales team all using this has streamlined and automated some of our processes, which is important for a small team with a lot of reach like ours.

Cees Schutte

Working with Easyrent for 8 yrs

Reviewed 2015-03-12

Easyrent is for our company a great tool, keeps track of all the cars, financial bookings as wel as the maintanance of the fleet. Working in the planner is logic and easy, if we have new employ's they understand the system within a few hours,....this is best proof of how logical the system works. Easyrent is a kind of up to date system with new or improved features after each update. We have encountered a few minor bugs and all of it was sorted out and fixed within a short time. The helpdesk is very good and relaible.

Emmanouil Papafilis

(Easy Reservations Online) Product not working at all, customer support is not there.

Reviewed 2019-08-29

I try the 30 days trial and everything was fine. Then I pay for it and it was working for 1 month. After that all suddenly the Reservations Online stopped working with the Easy Rent Pro Software, and from then I have overbooks, missing cars on list, and I can use it any more because it's not working. I have contact to the support more than 10 times with no answer at all for the problem. Even when I asked for a refund nobody has answer me. Avoid this product.

Pros
If was working it will be a nice application for the car rental industry.

Cons
It's not working. The connection between Easy Rent Pro and Reservations Online is not working.

Frank Meier

Stay away and save your money

Reviewed 2017-05-16

no benefit at all, We bought the software and we could not set it up because it is not working properly

Pros
The software looked easy to use but the system is not working or stable. Rent planner was easy to use. Not expensive

Cons
Promessing premium support but there is no support, email sometimes answering sometimes not, cloud version is not working. After complaining never heard from them again

Response from Easy Rent Pro

Reviewer Dirk Schafer acting as 'Frank Meier' Had tested the software for 30 days with our full support and within 1 week after purchase he requested a refund after getting the activation code from us.

Ashley Taylor

Very good software and support

Reviewed 2016-10-28

We have been using this software for more than 1 year now and we are very glad with the features and the support team that has helped us to customize the software to meet our needs. After trying 3 other software during the past 2 years we finally got what we were looking for. Easy Rent Pro is very low priced and the support is awesome.

Pros
Very low price and good support

Cons
Nothing so far

David McCormick

Never use this company!

Reviewed 2015-02-28

After reviewing the product, we were impressed with the software. But when we tried to contact them, it was near impossible to get a hold of them. Phone's were never answered and if the answering machine wasn't full and we were able to leave a message, they were never returned. E-mails as well were never answered. We purchase their online service as but found out afterwards that it didn't include the standard software so we then had to purchase that as well. We are using WordPress but till 2 months later that they told us that their software didn't work with Wordpress and they could put the software on the front page, it had to be linked to. Needless to say we are out almost 1000 dollars and no working software When we asked them for a refund, they promptly removed their software from our server and never answered our email.

Stephen Anderson

Cheapest and the Best Car Rental Software

Reviewed 2015-08-30

We do our best to give our customers the most professional and courteous of service year round in order to insure their loyalty and satisfaction. Easy Rent Pro does the same thing for their customers. Also, we really enjoy working with the Easy Rent Pro Software. It is has the best price, well designed and customized to our needs. Their support is the best we could find

William Marlin

Best software, best features and best support

Reviewed 2015-09-02

We have been using Easy Rent Pro for 6 years and we are very happy with the support we are getting every time we want any customization. We receive regular upgrades with new features and our business runs very smooth using Easy Rent Pro. I will recommend this product to everyone because this is the best.